NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1266)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Jan 17, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am trying to login to my NPS account here but I'm getting an error saying PRAN is not found/something went wrong, Please try after sometime.

Please help in validating PRAN and account details.

[Jan 17, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

P
    Jan 17, 2021
    Haldia, West Bengal
    I have opened a NPS account on 17/01/2021 . I got my PRAN generated . I downloaded the file. My money got deducted. But now I am unable to login to the website. It's saying PRAN not found in database. Please guide me .

I have my PRAN card generated as[protected]
    PRAN Not found in database while login

Kolkata, West Bengal
      I hold SGB bonds in IDBI demat but had requested for closure of IDBI demat account and transfer to SBICAP demat buy till date...

Bengaluru, Karnataka

I registered in the NPS account and got the PRAN no[protected] by email and sms, but I am not able to login to set my IPIN and to contribute towards my investment. Please help.

I am getting the error "PRAN not found in Database" always.

Below are my details to contact.

Name: Kavya
      email: kavya.[protected]@gmail.com
      phone: [protected]

[Jan 16, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I open NPS account but unable to track my contribution. So, While I trying to create IPIN, system shows an error massage 'PRAN not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Joyanta Nath
        PRAN:[protected]
        email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

H
          Ac [protected]
          sbin0061390
          1499 Rupiya kata hai 14/01/2021 Ko

Updated by Honey Anupam Mdp Jan 16, 2021 Please help me My Money You Send Me Sir

Jan 14, 2021
            Powai, Maharashtra
            Respected sir/madam,

this is regarding my pan card and tan certificate that my pan card and tan certificate was dispatch and was again send back to nsdl without even coming at the registered address request you to re-dispatch the pan card and tan certificate

pan card details

tan application no:-[protected]

thanks & regards,
            dipesh jain
            tronent international private limited

[Jan 14, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in
            We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

Jan 13, 2021
              Singapore, Singapore
              I applied for pan card online change correction with temporary token Id [protected] & I have proceed with the payment and the payment was also completed by phone pe upi for Rs.106.9.The aadhar authentication was failed due to some details mismatch
              When will I get my refund amount in my account
              Amount credited but pan card application failed

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth, and Registered E-Mail ID.

Jan 13, 2021
                Singapore, Singapore
                I given my pan card for correction for name correction i need this corrected pan card within 3 to 4 days pls help me regarding this
                Pan number : IWOPS8168B
                through offline Bangalore

[Jan 13, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                The application is processed successfully. We request you to use the e-PAN provided by email. The same is valid and acceptable.

Jan 12, 2021
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Hi Team,

I have registered in NSDL in e NPS using ADHAR, PRAN is generated and amount is debited from my account as well.
                  Now when i m trying create IPIN(generate password) i m getting PRAN not found in database.
                  Please help.
                  PRAN number not found in database

Jan 12, 2021
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    Have applied for pan card correction with temporary token Id [protected] for my neighbour Chandhra Selvaraj And I have proceed with the payment and the payment was also completed with the transaction ID 20210111111212800110168230674225468 for Rs.107
                    But aadhar authentication failed due to details mismatch
                    When will I get my refund

[Jan 12, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

Belgrade, Serbia
                      I am not able to login as i am shown error message "user inactive" after all details are entered.
                      my account is active as i have been making contributions to both tier1 & 2 accounts regularly.
                      pls help resolving this login issue for my account/user

[Jan 11, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
                        Frankfurt am Main, Germany
                        I submitted online e-sign PAN card application with fees of INR106.90 using PayTm wallet but I couldn't authenticate Aadhar because of some spelling error in my name so my application failed. how can I get refund?
                        PAN application failed. provide refund.
                        PAN application failed. provide refund.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2021
                        I got my refund within a day!

Singapore, Singapore
                          My pan not genreted please refund my amount

token no [protected]

transaction id 20210111111212800110168924474481127
                          For refund

Updated by singer vikash raj Jan 11, 2021 please refund my amount

Hi Team,
                            I am getting the below error frequently while opening a new NPS account.

Acknowledgement No[protected]
                            Acknowledgement Date-10/01/2021

Mumbai, Maharashtra

After my successful registration I did not receive the IPIN & TPIN.
                              When I tried to reset them from the portal using my PRAN number it says my PRAN is not valid/ PRAN is not in database.
                              I tried calling [protected] several times but the call never gets connected for me.
                              Please help me.

Avik

Please let me know if you. Wed any further details.

R
                                Delhi, Delhi
                                I have open NPS account on 8th Jan 2021, PRAN no. generated & welcome kit received on mail, but when i go for pin generation, it shown PRAN no. not found, No. customer care pick phone call. do not know what to do further, PRAN detail attached here
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2021
                                Pran no. Updated after 24 working hours

Hi.
                                  I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login,...

Jan 10, 2021
                                  Marseille 01, France
                                  ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ID[protected]
                                  ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Date- 02/01/2021

Every time I try to complete my pending registration, I get this message, "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after some time." form yesterday.

Please look into this, Thanks.

[Jan 10, 2021] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                                    Jan 9, 2021
                                    Pune, Maharashtra
                                    I have created the nps account of tier-1 and tier-2 type. And PRAN is also been generated. But while setting IPIN...