NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for a new PAN Card through NSDL website. But after the payment, I am getting following error message
Your...

My PAN card [acknowledgement number: [protected]] has been dispatched on 26th June and it's 12th of July today and yet I have not received my PAN card to my communication address. I have tried contacting Trackon Couriers but they don't accept the calls and if they accept, they say "No delivery boy is available at the moment."
Jul 13, 2021
I contacted NSDL and they helped me escalate the delivery process and I received my PAN. Thanks.
Jul 12, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your e-KYC /e-Sign based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC /e-Sign mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.
    Details are given below:
    TOKEN NO. [protected]
    DOB: 18/12/1999
    NAME: AKASH AMAR
    E MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
    Jul 08, 2021

What I don’t understand is inspite of so many complaints why NSDL dispatches important documents like PAN via this pathetic...

Sir earlier I had demat and trading account with Karvy which was taken over by IIFL securities . Subsequently I opened trading account at IIFL and now I can view by holdings. However when I am going for selling through tpin generation it is not permitting .
      I have raised several queries/mails to IIFL but my problem is yet not resolved
      Jul 07, 2021

While applying for correction of pan card with e-sign option, with aadhar as supporting document, at the end after successful payment, while authenticating the aadhar details, it shows " Demographic verification error, please try after some time. If error persists, then kindly contact [protected]@nsdl.co.in". please do the needful at earliest.

Token No: [protected]
        Jul 07, 2021

I want my pan card application to be processed as the status of pan card is displaying as "Your application is under process at NSDL - TIN Facilitation Center please contact TIN FC[protected]/46/47/48/49 where the application was submitted by you", i dont know the reason for the same.Therefore i request you to resolve my greivance as soon as possible
          My acknoledgement no is [protected]

Jul 06, 2021

I have opened an NPS account online and have the PRAN allotted to me[protected]. While attempting to set a pasword and login for the first time, it throws an error "Unauthorized User" ... Kindly help resolve

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

My mother's PAN Card delivered by NSDL via Trackon Courier.
                Below events appears (Please see attachment):
                ...

Hi, I am not able to login first time to NPS portal.

I am getting error - Unauthorized user.

Registration is complete and first time payment is also done.

Could you help how I can login, my PRAN#[protected]

Thanks!

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I applied for the pan card and paid the fees through you but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
                  Address in the document as proof of residential address is different from address mentioned in form.
                  Please refund my money.Details are given below:
                  Acknowledgment number- [protected]
                  Jul 06, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
                  We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

I have applied for PAN card. I have filled all the data correctly. I have finished the payment also. At the payment process, OTP authentication was needed. But I haven't received OTP in my mobile number or in my mail id. I dont know what to do to finish the application.
                    Jul 06, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

Token no [protected]
                      Sir, I have applied for pan and paid the fees but couldn't proceed due to failure in receiving...

My PAN Card has been dispatched on 18th June but till date 5th July it has not been delivered.[protected] is the tracking no. Its still showing in transit. I have raised the issue with trackon courier but have not got any update. Complaint No - C1708073. It is quite disappointing to see such delay and negligence to deliver such important document by courier service people without giving any updates.
                      Jul 05, 2021

I have newly registered with e-nps and allotted with pran. But when i try to login to website with pran to set my i-pin for the first time i am getting the error - unauthorized user.
                        Jul 05, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

My temporary token no. [protected], i paid 3 times while applying for pan card but all 3 times it said my transaction failed...

On 3 july 2021, I fill the new application form of pan with token no.[protected] and also paid the payment of rs.106.90 payment was successful but e-sign adhar authentication failed. So I want to get my deducated money
                          Jul 03, 2021

I filled pan filled nsdl ekyc it say request not processed try after some time what to do now my money got detected
                            Jul 03, 2021

I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-kyc aadhaar verification process.
                              The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhaar verification process.

I am able to receive OTP on mobile phone but when I am entering the OTP then getting error as "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time".

Please refund my money, which was already paid or complete the authentication process. I have all the proof with me so please do the needful asap.

Token number for this application is [protected]