NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints (4605)

Showing Application Is Under Process At Income Tax Department From 10 days please Do something and Send my PAN card ASAP...
1 other people found this complaint helpful

I created an NPS account yesterday and I am not able to login today. It shows Unauthorised user when i try to reset password/ ipin. please help
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have applied for a PAN name correction through eKYC (Aadhaar) and paid for the same online
    I have received the acknowledgement number. I tried tracking it but the website says no record found.

Acknowledgement Number - [protected]
    Nov 11, 2021
    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
    We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have completed my PRAN account opening procedure and paid first amount. I have allocated my PRAN no. But when at the time of first time login I reset the password but it shows that PRAN not found in database
      PRAN no.[protected]
      Contact no. [protected]

HI,
        I am facing the record(pan) not found in ITD database/invalid issue when I use my pan card number. I can't fix this issue and don't know why this error is showing.

My pan Number: DROPG7332D
        name on the card: ALUPTA GHOSH
        This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly.
        We request you to check now. If error persist, please reach us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I want my consignment number to Track my Pan... Please Send me the Consignment number

PAN NUMBER - FZEPB8043L
          We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace your PAN details on the basis of the given information or the PAN application does not belong to NSDLe-Gov. If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information. The other agency appointed by Income Tax Department for this purpose is UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd. having its office at Plot No. – 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614. Website: https://www.utiitsl.com"
          Ahad Beg's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 11, 2021
          This is my Acknowledgment Number - PAN Application - ack. No. N-881035185543855 dated : 02/11/2021
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My pan card was sent by nsdl a week ago on trackon from November 2nd it's showing out for delivery but it's not been delivered yet. Please take the action immediately.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I applied for PAN today 2nd Nov 2021 and i got my acknowledge number...But if I'm tracking my pan...There is no record found showing... Please help me and dispatch my PAN soon
              Nov 3, 2021
              They Fixed this issue thankyou so much Nsdl
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The PAN Card consigment has reached the Track HUB on 23rd Oct, and it has not reached the...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Your request for Reprint of PAN Card could not be processed due to some technical issue. Please try after some time. If the problem persists, please write to us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in

I'm Unable to Order a Physical PAN Card, Its always showing an error message please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Name : Abdul Rahaman
                Pan No: FMEPR9365E
                Aadhaar Number:[protected]
                DOB: May 1980

Thanks & Regards
                We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details of your concern. We shall revert with status thereon.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have completed my praan generation process but mistakenly i have entered wrong email id in nps form... Also while setting ipin for first time on nsdl it's showing unauthorized user n couldn't get the otp on sms... please resolve this issue so that i can login with my new ipin n can reset the correct email id as well
                  Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I filled the form for pan card application through e-sign and also made the payment but during e-sign authentication did not receive OTP on the registered mobile number.

Details:
                    Date: 29/10/2021
                    PAN application temporary token number: [protected]

Request you to provide e-Sign OTP or alternative steps to complete the e-Sign of PAN Application
                    Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

24/11/2003
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      This is my temporary token no pls make the refund.
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have applied for pan card online with option e-kyc authentication through aadhaar. The details were submitted successfully and the payment was also made through net-banking on 10.11.2018. But i haven't received the otp at last verification step.
                        Please suggest what should i do as payment already deducted to my account.

Token no.- [protected]
                        Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
                        Phone no. [protected]
                        Swati161087's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2021
                        Token no.- 0082422131
                        Date Of Birth:- 16/10/1987
                        Email:- [email protected]
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Completed the payment after filling the form for PAN Card Application (through e-Sign) but during e-Sign Authentication did not receive OTP on the registered mobile number.

Details:-
                          date: 26/10/2021
                          PAN Application temporary token number : [protected]

Request you to provide e-Sign OTP or alternative steps to complete the e-Sign (last step) of PAN Application
                          Oct 27, 2021
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Account already registered but activation link was not received yet so I kindly request 🙏 you to send Account activation...

HI
                            I have pan card-AHEPA2439c and email associated with the account is [protected]@yahoo.com.
                            While I go for dowloading the pan card I do not receive the OTP in my registered email id.
                            Request you to please look into it.

Farooque Azam
                            To help and resolve your PAN related query/concern, reach us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in or call on[protected]

Hi sir

i realized my error ! thats is i think date of birth mismatch, thats why my

digital pan application rejected or failed,

this is my Token Number for this application is [protected].

kindly provide me re- submitting link or else, email id [protected]@gmail.com
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Whenever i will apply for reprint for PAN card its showing "The Record is presently not available at ITD Master Instant PAN" pls help

PAN NUMBER :COEPC9798F
                                D/O/B: 13/05/2000
                                We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace your PAN details on the basis of the given information or the PAN application does not belong to NSDLe-Gov. If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide "further information. The other agency appointed by Income Tax Department for this purpose is UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd. having its office at Plot No. – 3, Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400 614. Website: https://www.utiitsl.com"
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Uidai rejected authentication and refund not received