Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

priyanshu_03
Hey, i am from allahabad and booked an ola ride as there was no other option for me. I want to complain about the driver namely NEERAJ KUMAR SHUKLA, who was damn bad in his behaviour...being an 15 year old teenager, it doesn't suit us teenagers to talk to that rude manner... he was using bad words, and i am very angry with ur service, i[censored] can improve or remove that driver, it would be good for u anc us too.. please give me a reply... my email id is [protected]@gmail.com ... plzz do reply 😊

Surya J.B
    I have booked a cab on 5th Oct 2015 . I have booked only one cab in my app the driver CRN[protected]GOPI S) called us and said he is so far and he will come soon. After i cut the call i got another driver details CRN[protected]SUGUMAR P)and he called us, i said already a driver has contacted me so he said to cancel one of the booking.But i have booked only one cab .Then i was waiting for the previous driver for nearly one hour but he didn't came. I called him through his mobile but he didn't attend the call and at last he picks the call and said the ola has cancelled my booking for him too. In that case they have to inform us previously or the driver should respond our call previously. Its a very very very bad and irresponsible behavior and also worst service.

gasinghal
      I have a very bad experience with first time use of OLA. I made an advance booking on 06 Oct 2015 for airport drop on 06 Oct 2015 morning 10.30 AM. I got confirmation through mail and also confirmed over phone on 6th Oct. They assured cab is confirmed not to worry but driver details will receive 30 minutes before travel time. To my great surprise, on 6th Oct In the 3 PM car did not come. My international flight @ 7.00 PM. I called again, they said no cab available in my locality at the time so cannot provide car. I was really in trouble. Then i had to drive my own car and park at airport parking so that someone will pick that back to home. Gaurav [protected]

Sumit Gadiya
        I have flight on 4th oct, morning 6.00 so I booked ola cab for pick up time 4.20 AM. I booked the cab 2 days before well in advance. On 4th Oct at 4.25AM, I called customer support of ola for enquiry of cab then ola executive said your booking is cancelled. What the hell is this, on last minute, without prior intimation, how the so called reputed service provider can do this with cunsumers.

Ola Cabs — No support and response from OLA customer care

acpsa
          I booked a cab from Airport to home in Delhi. By mistake i forgot my cell-phone in the cab itself. After 15-20 minutes I...
          Complaint category Taxi

Balasubramanian Kumaravel
          I have been using Ola cabs app for past 2 months. Since I stared using their cab services more frequently I thought about going cashless. I added rupees 200 to my Ola money account through net banking. Money was debited from my bank account and I recieved sms regarding the same but it was not credited to my Ola money. I thought it was a routine server or Internet problem and waited for a few days to see if my money is repayed automatically by the system. It did not happen and I contacted Ola customer service by email. They asked me to share the details which I sent them and also sent them a screen shot of the transaction(confirmation sms) in my mobile. After repeated emails from different people there was no action . All they did was apologize and ask for the same details repeatedly. I got fed up and As it was a small amount I did not pursue the issue any more. But this can serve as caution to others who want to use Ola money.

Money not credited to Ola money
          Money not credited to Ola money

Tejas13
            Me and my friends had booked an Ola Ref :[protected], a Grey Wagon R MH 12 KN 8235 on date in the night. The behavior of the driver while we got off was downright rude, arrogant and even though we were trying to be polite, the man was unnecessarily getting aggressive. When asked to be polite, the answer we got was what will you do otherwise. This is not expected from an employee of a well known service provider. Me and my friends have decided that this will be the final time we will be using OLA as the most basic thing i.e courtesy is lacking in your service. I have never had such a bad experience anywhere else.

Abdul_Hameed8080
              I have used a coupon code of 200 rupees an it was showing successfully applied but when bill generated I have been charged the whole amount excluding coupon amount. I paid the bill to driver as I was not having any another option. Later on I got a message from the ola team that I have got the refund back which is been wrongly charged but that was in the form of ola money, it means that I have to compulsory book the cab in ola in order to use that amount. They have forcefully converted my cash into ola money. I want my refund back in the form of cash or else I'm ready for compensation. If I'm getting ola money apart from which they have forcefully converted I'm ready for that.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sarunkumar_83
                I used the Ola cab today(ambattur to navallur). In the invoice( INVOICE NO.[protected] they charged Rs 52 as TOLL/Parking charges. The route which we used had only one toll in thoraipakkam and I paid the toll fare of Rs 22. They even knew that customers are baring the TOLL charges But they charged me Rs 52 which i came to know after receiving the invoice in email. I need a refund of the Rs52. I did call the ola support and reported but no proper response i received. They should change the application functionality of charging for TOLL as the TOLL charges are bared by the customers.

MK Soft
                  I have a very bad experience with first time use of OLA. I made an advance booking on 04 Oct 2015 for airport drop on 05 Oct 2015 morning 3 AM. I got confirmation through mail and also confirmed over phone on 4th Oct. They assured cab is confirmed not to worry but driver details will receive 30 minutes before travel time. To my great surprise, on 5th Oct In the morning 3 AM car did not come. My international flight @ 5.50 AM. I called again, they said no cab available in my locality at the time so cannot provide car. I was really in trouble. Then i had to drive my own car and park at airport asking my friend to take the car later. I will never again trust OLA. Lucky i had a car and a friend who pick up the car later with lot of risk.
                  How can OLA do such a thing to a confirmed booking of car especially during airport emergencies in early morning hours. we cant book other cars also at that time. Why do they take advance confirmations if they cant provide cars at that time.

Abdur Rehan
                    This driver rejected to pick me, He told me that he dont want to go to Metiabruz i.e my home destination. Even i said him that i will charge a complain for this, he told me do whatevr. I just dont like the behavior of this driver.
                    I am also having the recording of that call. I[censored] want i will send you.

Say Ola to your driver MANOJ CHATURVEDI ([protected]) for CRN[protected]. White Tata indigo WB 23 D 1738 to pick you up @ 7:45 PM, 4Oct. 1.8 times peak time charge is applicable on this booking. Please share https://www.olacabs.com/track/43t805a6 with friends/family and let them track you.
                    Yours Truely
                    Abdur Rehan

[Oct 05, 2015] Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A Nandakumar
                      We observed that your charges for travel is exorbitant. On 30th September we traveled from Nungambakkam to Madipakkam in your cab and noticed that you have charged exorbitendly. Your cab has charged Rs.325/-, whereas when we traveled by cab of another service charged only Rs. 229. plus Rs. 50/- peak hour charges. for the same distance from Nungambakkam to Madipakkam a couple days back. This type charges will discourage your customers to switch to other cabs. I have already decided not to travel by your cab and advice my relatives and friends to avoid booking Ola cabs. So thats it.Our Bill No.CRN[protected]. You have charged Rs.78/= as travelling time charges.

devapriya
                        On 3/10/2015 on 2.45 i booked an ola auto from my mobile app and i even confirmed the booking and also got the drivers number and the auto number and i was informed that i will be getting an auto within 9 mins from my booking but when i called the driver he said that he was somewhere else and asked me to cancelled the booking.the drivers name is ravi.
                        take necessary action.
                        take necessary action

surajbhasin
                          While using OLA cabs in bangalore i have always faced issues like 1.Driver not knowing the way from whitefield to bangalore airport 2.Not responding the call and cancelling the ride. 3.Taking cab from Bangalore airport to whitefield and the driver asks me the ways . 4. This was it, the driver with CabNo- KA took the ride from the airport to whitefield, as always asked me the way and i opened google map to guide him. Suddenly asks me how many kms is it from airport to whitefield and my reply was around 50. After 5 mints he picks him mobiles and starts talking in English saying "oh Emergecy" "coming coming" as because i dint knew kanada . It was all fake as he was from bangalore and very well knew kanad but to fake he talked in english so that i could understand what he wants.He said please take another cab at 1am in the night. I searched for another cab and fortunately got it. This guy was toatlly drunk and drove very fast but i reached my place safely. Please correct your action ola cabs. I would prefer to take easy cabs from now.
                          cab number KA 53 B 9581

rajtdar
                            Hello Ola Support, I am expecting reasonable services from Ola, however keep getting inconvenienced as the process governed with cab booking and further fulfilling the travel is becoming increasingly challenging and unreliable. You may check yesterday's incidents, more than four Cab were allocated and one after another they kept cancelling the request. Please go though the below point and let me know what can be done and to stop consistently inconveniencing customers. 1) Request is accepted by a Cab driver and after calling he asks too many questions on the destination. After which he evaluates how profitable it is for him and asks the customer to cancel the request. Why should the customer cancel and rebook. ? 2) A cab which is very far accepts the request but informs that he is not willing to pickup as he is far. Why should the customer cancel and rebook. ? 3) Why is it becoming a habit that the driver is not giving commitment to pickup and fulfill after accepting the request. I was stranded for more than a hour after 4 cab accepted and cancelled the request. Not to forget the unprofessional conversations with the drivers. It would be good to see if Ola is capable to iron out these issue and participate in the countries growth just like the services provided abroad which are reliable. With regards, Rajiv

Ola — Toll Charges

P Chidambaram
                              I recently booked cab on OLA(Oct 1) twice and i had to pay "Toll/Parking Charges" Rs 30 on my bill. We never crossed the toll...
                              Complaint category Car Rental

Rravivasan
                              Sir, I am residing at Air force housing enclave. I'm using ola cab past one year.But still not come problem. Today facing very irritating problem by your cab driver. In the cab AC not working. I ask why not switch on the AC after 3 km going on. Immediately driver told, if not interested I'll drop here and you booked another cab. At the time Two aged people and lady and child traveling. They How will arrange another cab. Then I'll went by bike and say OK dropped endpoint. Then they are reached singanallur bustand. Please avoid this type of Driver. Today my family full disturbed. Another one is amount is too high. Same trip 27.09.2015 comes amount is rs.189only. But today comes rs.202. How is possible? What is extra ride time? In previous trip not come. Please verify and return money my account. After dropped end point bill comes rs.186 only. My father confirmed me.we takes no waiting time.how it come above 20mints. Driver cheated. Waiting for your reply soon. Old trip ref.CRN[protected]. Driver name.Habeeb Rahman Driver mob:[protected] Regards, Ravindran Air force enclave.

Arjuns95
                                TRIP Number: CRN[protected]Unfortunately I believed OLA first time ride 200 coupon and booked cab and I have experienced worst customer support in terms of billing and customer executive behavior. While booking the cab coupon was applied successfully and believing the note I have completed trip and got bill on my mobile number as 145 rupees and in driver device as 352 rupees. Immediately I have contacted OLA's non toll free customer care executive and call was attended by a executive 'Mr.Punith' . I have explained him about the billing issue and requested him to resend the revised or corrected bill. The response I have received from Mr. Punith was that he can not revise and resend bill and he was forcing me to accept it and when I questioned him about customer right to get the revised bill he was educating me about professionalism and was adamant enough tell me that you don to have option to get revised bill. When I asked him o transfer the call to manger he put me on hold for 7 mts and saying supervisor is not available and the intention of OLA is very clear that most of customer will not hold up since the customer service dial in number is non toll free. Later I have called again to customer executive number [protected] and requested the executive to connect supervisor, With my luck I have got chance to get supervisor in line after I have spend 20 minute of time. As per the supervisor ' MR. Ibrahim' I spoke with has accepted that certainly OLA has the facility to send revised bill if any technical error comes instantly to customer. So what OLA is promising is just cheating customer first ride 200 coupon, Did I get the 200 on my first ride(It doesn't it matter after the incident u refund amount to my wallet) moreover customer service offered by OLA is to teach customer about professionalism without providing normal quality of service not expecting fine quality. Why I have quoted detail very elaborately is that I have to know what action OLA is going to do on this for misguiding the customer about facility which can be done and not providing to them with adamant mannerism. Here I am least considered on refund amount got on my wallet, my 30 to 40 minutes of valuable time wasted because of the very low quality service

PraveenAH
                                  I booked Cab from OLA app. TFS-PP-C34217381 Pick Up- Mejestic Railway station; Bangalore Drop- Manjunatha Nagar, Nagasandra post, Bangalore: 560073 But Ritz Driver Mr. Naveen (Mobile number -[protected]); vehicle number KA-51-C-6541. cheats by miscommunicating the source of payment and collected extra Rs.120/- in cash Ride charges was total Rs.215 - (I paid Rs.220 in cash as driver asked for but again from OLA money debited Rs.115 debited) I have attached the screen shot for reference. Please take necessary action and refund my money. Regards, Praveen AH [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

aayushi.goel1
                                    I have booked a cab in gurgaon from Dlf Phase 3 to Kingdom of dream. cab have advertised for zero rs per km. i had taken the cab. cab charges was 150 rs. if you guys need to take that much why your are advertising for zero rs per km from Mon-fri from 11 to 4 PM. Ola sucks. i ordered a cab for delhi to Drwaka. the charges were 816 i dont know how you gys are charging. i need my money back.

Recently Discussed

10 days ago
                                      ola credit harassment
                                      21 days ago
                                      Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies
                                      Ola driver app lock realise
                                      Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies
                                      I have been charged extra for my fare
                                      Fraud charged twice
                                      Ola
                                      i am complaining about ola had charged in double of estimated fare