OLX India

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

OLX India related photos (5730)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

OLX India Complaints & Reviews

I've posted ad for selling my bike and also paid fees but during ongoing deal its blocked with no reason provided.
My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com

Product
    Grievance Details : I saw an add on date 02.10.2020 of hero splendor + on olx by sahil Kumar and I contacted...
    I m Asif Iqbal from Delhi. Sir yestrerday i saw an ad on olx app. Where a Maruti Wagon R vehicle which selling price 116000....

Please catch this thief this is making fraud to many people using fake identity

He has many phone no.
    I have one
    He changes sim daily and make new account in olx

His no. As on 3 october 2020
    Stolen scooty
    Stolen scooty

Am from telangana I seen a bike in olx.the person contact with me in whatsapp.at present he used call me for extra money 12000 for transport charges. Am already paid for bike 18000.please try to help me sir
      ask me for additional 12000

Dear Sir/ Madam,
        On 13 Sept’20 I visited OLX at Saket New Delhi for assessment and sale of my Renault Duster. They...
        Hello I saw an ad on the olx for the iPhone by the person name Rajkumar. He gave his contact no.
        After having a chat...

The posted add of car sale on 30/09/2020 by Pritam Deshmukh Army man at Nagpur Air port .. as this car is deal by me and the person has made consigment note on Indian Army ..overnight express and taken Rs 16140 aginst it ... now it is refuses to deliver at Ahmednagar
        HYUndai CRETa car No MH14 fX4720 POSTED ON 30/09/2020
        HYUndai CRETa car No MH14 fX4720 POSTED ON 30/09/2020

I had paid and posted an Ad on 29 September 2020 to let out my house at Mahabinayak puram, Bhubaneswar. Although 3 days has...

I am alraedy mentioned this complaint. I get banned by OLX because of my previous Massage oriented ad. I appologise for that. Please allow me one chance to prove my genuinity. Next time onwards I will use OLX some of the used product sell and buy only.

Ad id - [protected]
            Kindly activate my ad as due to some technical issue it is not active.
            First it showed 2 to 6 days for republish the as then suddenly when my ad expired it started showing 20 to 26 days to repost the ad.
            So what is this.
            Kindly activate my ad as early as possible.

I am using olx for more than 5 years. In my usage, I was looking for a phone for my brother. I saw an ad of relame 6 pro which was selling for 12000. I asked in chat for price. He send a photo containing number "[protected] with writen call me". I called him and he said he is talking from Delhi. I know now, it is fraud as he said he will courier phone. I cut the phone and opened olx, so that I can report him. But it said " your account has been suspended".
              I have reported more than 100 fraud ads in olx. Then, why my account gets banned. My email id is " [protected]@gmail.com".

I, s. Sudha am owner of house at kelambakkam chennai. The address is - house no. 147/148, 3rd street, rajeshwari nagar, kelambakkam,...
                I would like to file a complaint against olx. I have generated a ad to sell my bike. I have met him he went to take a test...

Respected sir/mam,
                I saw ad on olx nagpur of second hand bike honda cb shine 2019 model @ 40000/-.
                I paid online 3100/-. But now i came to know actual seller and bike is not exist. He does not respond me. I have all chats, call recordings, numbers which can prove our deal. Today he removed that ad also from olx. It seems like another jamtara.
                Please help me.
                Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to look into your concern on priority. However, we would require more information to assist you appropriately

Please find below the list of required information -

1) Kindly share the pertinent Ad Id / phone number or email Id/ that you are referring to.

2) You may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.

3) If you have made any payment, kindly share some supporting proof that you have made the money transfer such as bank transaction(s)/online transaction(s).

4) Please email us all possible details at [protected]@olx.in, as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

As you would be aware, OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer and we do not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.

We would also suggest you contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [protected]@olx.in.

In the event it is required by the police or other legal authorities, OLX will provide the access records (IP, email, and date and time of posting) of the user who posted the ad to the appropriate legal agent. We look forward to your response.

Hope the provided information helps.

I have been using olx to sell my office equipment since i had to wind up my office operations due to covid. Was able to see almost everything that i had in my office from furniture to other items. I want to sell now the servers and when i tried to log in to my account, am getting a message - your account is suspended. I was using 2 accounts with my yahoo id ([protected]@yahoo.co.in) and google ([protected]@gmail.com)

I want to sell the 3 ibm servers and want to get my account out of the suspended list. Can someone please help?
                  Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. There are multiple reasons due to which an account can be banned.
                  In order for us to assist you please share your details along with your registered number at [protected]@olx.in. We will assist you on priority.

Team OLX

Today happened with me!
                    Given no by olx seller [protected] as army person got transferred so selling urgently, sent...

I have found a person in olx who sells dogs who got money professionally from me and gave a receipt and then completely avoiding calls and he cheated my money
                    Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please find below the list of required information -

2) You may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.

Hope the provided information helps.

For further query or clarification, please call us on our customer care helpline from your registered mobile number or write to us.

Thank you for your patience and support.

My number is [protected] register in olx
                      My name is mahesh
                      I have purchased 5adds at rs-199 not added my debited
                      I[censored] contact me [protected]call me
                      Money not added to adds

Greetings from OLX!

In case of further query or clarification please call our customer care number[protected]:00 am to 07:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

We look forward to serving you better.

Honda active and mh 12 pl 6706
                        Complaint action name is : mantosh yadav
                        Mobile number : [protected]