Olymp Trade — bank account balance deducted

Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Pritesh Solanki18 on Jun 3, 2019
I have deposited $100 for trading and withdrawal $120 from my olymp trade account the same has been credited in my bank account as ₹8735 after conversion from usd to inr and again ₹8735 deducted from my bank account without my permission and when i asked from my bank about the same they told me that amount has been debited by olymp trade as they have created auto debit option hence otp not required.

My olymp trade id is 43205976
Email id is [protected]@gmailcom

[Jun 03, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Lol are you serious? I've just read about the same issue on this very forum, only published by a different user. The only difference is the amount of money, for the rest it's just the same! Do you think we're all complete morons here, so that you may copypaste the same text like 100 times and make us believe Olymp Trade has payout issues? Olymp Trade is a solid and reliable company, they don't need your miserable few bucks to run some scams you're babbling about. Your complaints are nothing but ridiculous dirty PR, and you know it!
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

Hello, Krish7890! We really appreciate your support! Thank you.

The traider is the one and only owner of the funds. We have no access to any funds on the trader's account.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Pritesh Solanki18, hello there!

We studied your case attentively. On the account 43205976 we have not found any operation for the amount equivalent to ₹8735. You have had only two deposits for 100 and 20 dollars on the 1nd of June. These funds were withdrawn the day after.

Our company has no access to any funds on the trader's account, funds are debited or credited only by trader's order.

If you face any difficulties or have further questions, feel free to contact us any convenient way!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I'm totally happy about my cooperation with Olymp Trade. Being a solid and responsible company, they fulfill all the obligations imposed on them by the terms of the agreement. Besides that, they ensure proper and smooth functioning of the platform, so that I can execute orders without fear that the system will cause me any losses. All in all, I'm definitely planning to continue cooperation with this company. Highly recommended to everyone!
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

Dear Shekhar Ardenashy, thank you for your support! That's the best reward for us.

Wish you a successful trading with Olymp Trade.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Most brokers take advantage with customers funds because they fill these customers don’t know how to get their funds back, But trust me there are hidden ways you can get your lost funds back from the broker. I was able to withdraw my $230, 000 from the two brokers i signed up with while trading. I’ve never done this before but i promise to recommend him if i help him out and i’m glad he did, If you want to recover your money back then mail him recoverywealthnow360 at gmail dot com

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - bank account balance deducted