Omaxe

Omaxe House, Plot No – 18, Okhla Phase I, Near Crowne Plaza, New Delhi – 110020
Tel: +91 11 4929 7600
Fax: +91 11 4929 7799

Registered Office
Shop No. 19 B, First Floor, Omaxe Celebration Mall, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001

Regional Offices
Chandigarh
SCO - 139 & 140, First Floor, Sector - 8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh - 160018

Lucknow
CYBER TOWER, Second Floor, TC- 34/V2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010

Indore
FF-58, Orbit Mall, A.B. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452010

Jaipur
Omaxe City, Villa No. 71A, 111th Milestone, Near Bad Ke Bala Ji Bus Stand, Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway, Jaipur - 302026 (Rajasthan)

Yamuna Nagar
S.C.O 174, Commercial Belt Huda, Sec-17, Jagadhri, Distt Yamuna Nagar, Haryana - 135003

Allahabad
N/A/2, 2nd Floor, Civil Station, Near Yatrik Chauraha, Tashkand Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211 001

Kanpur
G-3, Kan Chambers, 14/113, Civil Lines, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh- 208001

View More Information...

Good

Omaxe related photos (50)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Omaxe Complaints & Reviews

Sanjay Dwivedi
I've booked One Flat in Omaxe Riviera Rudrapur in April'2007 (2.25Years back) on their committment to give possession in Dec'2007.
100% Payment has been made in Nov'2007 thru Bank (after 9 months of booking), at the completion of 70% of the work (verified by bank).
After 100% payment, 1 year & 7 months have been passed & rest 30% work could not be completed. Now they have indicated to give possession in Nov'09 (another 5-6 months).
Since 15th Feb'09, no work has been conducted further & it seems difficult to give possession by Nov'09 even.
A lot of reminders have been given.
Now they ask to change the flat in another tower, which is not acceptable to me.
I'm asking either refund of money with Interest (withdrawl) or recovery of Losses (@Rs11000/month), I'm paying as House Rent.
Please help

Omaxe Ltd — No sign of possession of booked flat

A lot of reminders have been given.
Please help
I am going through same process in. I am filing a suit through Consumer Court and a PIL under IPC 420.
Call me on [protected]
navin.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Call me on [protected]
navin.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Vishal Sharma
    I m Vishal Sharma.I have received many call from idea post department no. [protected](Raj Kumar),[protected]Akash).They told me the plan and asking to convert my prepaid to postpaid.i was agree with it.After they told to submit our id proof and photograph and i have to submit that on 16-06-09.They gave me the post paid sim and take out Rs.250, Now 3 days passed and my sim is not activated and they person are not attened the call now.Plz slove the problem as soon as possible.Tell with whom i m concerned.My cell no is [protected],[protected] and i m also giving the address of that office(IDEA POSTPAID) T-1, Second Floor, Near Stadium, Noida(UP).plz take actioned regarding this asap.
    Thanking You.
    abe chutiye...kisne kha tha postpaid sim lene k liye...bhan ke land madachod dimak khol k kam kiya kar...all the bet for yur life ahed.

Omaxe Ltd. — Fraud -Vodafone [Resolved]

Pradeep Dubey
      We have got new postpaid mobile connections under our CUG scheme (Omaxe Ltd.) in Talk399 new plan from VODAFONE.
      br...

Shanvi Estate / Omaxe — Maintenance Charges [Resolved]

Abhishek Jain
      I had purchased a flat in Omaxe NRI City, the possession of which was given in october last year. But, the maintenance agency...

Omaxe - Real Estate Company — Hard earned money stuck [Resolved]

Amit Dua

This is regarding a real-estate company OMAXE Ltd. which I thought to be one of the best names in the...

Omaxe, Jaipur — Fraud [Resolved]

Gajraj Jain
      Omaxe, Jaipur have sold villa adjacent to my villa no. 955 and other villa's in same row in Rs 31.0 Lacs, within two...

sandee_s

My complaint is that i had booked a flat of 910 Sq feet in omaxe udrapur project in Victoria Tower C block on dated 28 feb 2008.At the time of booking builder given me the assurance that possesion will be given before 15Th august 2008.I have already paid 95% amount of flat cost but till date i have not got any information of possesion, But When we checked the status of the site and found that no work was going on.Now the builder is saying that he is not in condition to complete the flats in near future so if i want i can shift an other location which they are thinking of completing in near future.Also they have increased the super area to 35 sq feet, then what they have commited at the time of booking.Also builder is not providing the basic ammenties which he chagred us, like club, swimmiming pools&market complex.Builder also charged us 25 Rs/Sq feet as a life time maintenance chage.Now omaxe people are saying that flat owner has to pay 80 paise per sq feet on monthly basis as a maintenance charge.We are here group of 10 people who bought the flat in same tower and facing the same problem.When we asked for the cancellation the omaxe authorities says we don't have money right now and we will refund it whwn we will be having it.We all feeling trapped and felling helpless.We all feeling that builders are making fool o[censored]s enjying our hard earned money.No law in this country can stop them betraying people.

Mobile No- [protected]
      Name -Sandeep saxena
      Location -pant Nagar(Uttrakhand)
      Any solution, provided to you so far.
      I'm also in same boat.
      OMAXE IS DOING SAME THING AT BAHADURGARH
      3 Bed Rooms flat booked (20 % already paid by all at time of booking) two year earlier and construction not started.
      No Reply to Customer.
      No Refund
      give me mail ur booking details.
      The problem with builders is that they were small time borkers before they turned builders themselves. They just dont have the capacity to manage big money, They splurge, buy expensive things and houses and live lidfe king size and keep acquiring land and announcing properties without much plannng and then when crisis comes they just dont bhave the money. Eevn big builders like DLF and Unitech are immune. Right now most are launching cheap affordable houses to lure investers and then finance their big ticket projects. so bewqare and PRAY.
      I am a civil engineer, i have checked the quality of work in Omex Rudrapur, the quality of work and material is too cheper, bulding strength and foundation are not sutable as per norms, bulding can not stay long time, the hole constructed bulding must be re-audit bysome expert.

I will suggest to move in cort and file a case against to bilder and Life is life so forget omex and try to withdrow from omex and take money back through cort.

please send a copy of layout for two bedroom set and three bedroom set in rudrapur site.

thanks
      best regards
      subhash dhiman

Please send me the plantlayout of two bed room set flat amd their cost.Please send me the payment term also.

Ashutosh kumar mishra
      i also have flat in Omaxe rudrapur and i am facing the same problem . there was clause of penalty for delay in handing over the flast but now they are not ready pay the penalty.

i would suggest to make yahoo group for omaxe property owner, please send me mail whoever is intrrested to discuss our issue at [protected]@emirates.net.ae

regards

K, R.S.CHAUDHARY

Parsvnath And Omaxe — Money Stuck in two property investments [Resolved]

vinay.bhutani
        I had bought two properties in a Pre-Launch offer. Enclosed are the details -

a) Parsvnath Privilege at Greater...

RuchiGupta
        I have booked the apartment in Omaxe Palm Green in Greater Noida, since the company is not able to complete the project on time i appllied cancellation which they accepted and promised to refund the money i 4 months from the date of cancellation, but now 4 months have passed and they are not responding to any of our emails or phone. I am worried for my money its my hard earned money. Can anybody suggest any action .
        Complaint against Omaxe Palm Greens, Greater Noida – refund demanded
        December 27, 2010
        By rajinder.singh
        I would like to bring to your kind notice harassment through which I am going through due to Omaxe Builder.

1. In 2006, I booked an apartment with M/s Omaxe Buildhome Pvt. Ltd., and till now have made payment of Rs. 29, 84, 828/- without any delay in installment.

2. In 2007, I was allotted Flat No. 202, in Tower Peach Palm A, 2nd floor in Palm Greens project in Sector MU, Greater Noida, vide Allotment Letter dated 21/09/2007, having reference no. OBPL/COMM/MU/GN/584

3. I have been paying Omaxe regularly, without delay even during recession and have paid approx 30 L till noe.

4. Even after 4 years, I am surprised to see that still not even structure of towers are ready. It has been 4 years since that flat was booked and till date, the company has not been able to erect even the structure of apartments.

5. At the time of booking of this project and in Builder Buyer Agreement, the project size mentioned is 50 Acre. But Omaxe reduced the size of plot drastically by more than 50% to only 23 Acres, without even informing their customers.

6. After reducing size of the project, Omaxe added future projection towers in between the under construction towers, making the overall project too cluttered with buildings. Omaxe also reduced Project features in the new layout thus reducing it from 16 features to only 8 features. What was supposed to be the USP of this project, is no where in the new layout.

7. The builder is also forcing me to sign the Builder Buyer Agreement of 50 Acre, which I believe, is drafted very heavily in Builder’s favour. I have registered my protest against this with various officials but nothing has been done in this regards.

8. I have written several mails to them, visited their office many times and wasted complete day just to discuss my case with the concerned person. I gave them option to switch me to any other ready to move project and I will pay the differential amount right now. But non one listens to my request.

9. Omaxe has now come up with Orchid project in same area, where in cost of the project is further deuced and is all inclusive of parking, club facility etc, for which I am being charged in tune of 7 L approx. Since this project has kicked off, means Plam greens project wil be further delayed.

With support of your services and in the light of the aforementioned facts, and that the builder is not doing construction to complete this already delayed project, I request you to take appropriate actions against the builder and help me in complete refund along with interest.

Rajinder Singh
        195, Tarun Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi
        Email: rajinder.[protected]@gmail.com
        Contact No.: [protected], [protected]
        IP: 122.161.35.159 / December 26, 2010 / 4:02 pm

Related posts:

Complaint against Omaxe palm greens greater noida for non refund of money
        Refund of Money deposited in Omaxe Palm Green Project in Gr Noida
        Complaint against Omaxe Ltd for refusal to refund booking money
        Complaint against Omaxe – Omaxe Ltd delays refund of booking money
        Omaxe delays refund
        Tags: Complaint against builders, Omaxe

3 Responses to “ Complaint against Omaxe Palm Greens, Greater Noida – refund demanded ”

K.Kumar on December 31, 2010 at 1:19 pm
        I am also in the same boat. Deposited all their demands and now they say they want to shift me to another tower. I am prepared to join together to fight this injustice.I am asking for refund of my money but to no avail.

Best rgds
        K. Kumar

Deepak Garg on December 31, 2010 at 4:32 pm
        I have similar experience with this builder having invested in the same project. I never expected this from a reputed company whose chairman is the President of National Real Estate Development Council (Naredco.

I have paid Rs. 21, 00, 000 so far. It is a hard earned money and it pains to see this being in the grabs of an affluent builder.

This company has no customer ethics. They do not pick-up calls, would not keep promises to call back, will arise voice at their customers, will deny saying things they ahve said. I have all the details of email communications with them. Unfortunately, no details of telephone communications due to obvious techinical reasons, which could exposed their appalling behaviour with customers.

I fully support Mr Singh’s complaint and hopefullly it brings justice to us.

Yashwant K Singh on January 13, 2011 at 1:11 pm
        I am having the same problem.

Had booked 4 bhk in Gold Palm -B. Paid booking amount 1.5 years ago.
        Now The building is not going to be constructed. Instead ORCHID will come up there. This all being done without our notice.While on phone they are telling that they are starting construction in a few days!

Let us get together. Higher a known Lawyer who is really known or relative of some one known. I am ready to contribute money for the fees. Let us get our money back. This project is in mess. And perhaps
        will take another 5 years to get delivered. They are just cheating us!

Yashwant Singh
        [protected]@superpartners.com.au
        (I am resident in Australia)
        Complaint against Omaxe Ltd for refusal to refund booking money
        March 12, 2010
        By vivek tyagi
        I had booked a 3 BR flat with Omaxe North Avenue II at bahadurgarh and paid an amount of Rs 2, 80, 000.00 towards booking amount for the said flat whose ref no. is OL/3BR/BHF/P/569. I had got a bank loan approved for the same but after my loan got approved and the bank asked for various documents from the builder, Omaxe ltd. kept dragging the amtter but did not provide the loan and finally after checking with the bank, i came to know that In 2009 I came to know that the Omaxe had scrapped the plan for construction of 3BR towers. after this I started asking the builder for the details of the project through various wrriten and verbal communications but they kept delaying teh matter on one or the other pretext but did not provide me with any concrete details. After waiting for long for company’s response, i decide to take a withdrawal of my booking amount and applied for a refund.

Now, after about a year of application for refund, the company fails to give any response on the same and is also denying to make any refund. Since I am in need of the money urgently to support my old parents and my family, with the help of my legal advisor, I have sent three legal notices to the company for refund of money. Till date, the company is not responding to any of my communications and on the refund money, which clearly shows their wrongful intentions of dishonestly misappropriating the booking money and convert the said money for their own use. I request to the members of the forum to support me in getting the refund amount back from Omaxe ltd., if possible.

Vivek Tyagi
        Location: Satya Niketan, New Delhi-110021
        Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Complaint against Omaxe – Omaxe Ltd delays refund of booking money
        December 21, 2009
        By Yogesh Srivastava
        I had paid Rs 300, 000(Rs Three lacs Only) towards pre-booking amount of flat for Omaxe’s Ajmer Road, Jaipur project thru second purchase from Mr. Vishal Gupta vide receipt No 7700088 dt 27/06/2006. The title & assignment was duly registered by Omaxe in my & my wife Mrs RUCHIRA SRIVASTAVA’s name. The builder did not even acquire land for the project. On enquiry about status of project Omaxe employee’s always gave false assurance of project getting started soon.

Fed up with their lies, finally on 12/03/2009, I applied for refund of money alongwith interest and deposited all necessary documents alongwith original receipt. So far neither Omaxe has refunded money nor any satisfactory reply is given by their employees. On telephonic enquiry they say that Company does not have money and as & when Company has money- refund will be processed. I complained at their web-site twice but nothing happened. On calling telephonically at their H.O- Delhi- line is put on hold for long.

Despite mails to Mr. Rohtas Goel, Sunil Goel MD & ED- no response from company.

YOGESH CHANDRA SRIVASTAVA
        Location: GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW
        Email: [protected]@sify.com
        Omaxe refuses to refund money on Omaxe Heights, Bhiwadi project
        July 11, 2010
        By r.k.dua
        I invested in project “Omaxe Heights (G+9) at Bhiwadi” in 2006, paid Rs2, 50, 000.00 as advance registration amount in 2006, receipt# 55002882 dated 9th June 2006.

Paid second installment of Rs1, 32, 950.00 receipt# 309866 dated 27th May 2008 against the allotment letter of flat No. 305, Tower Carnation A, in Residential Township Project “Omaxe Heights (G+9) at Bhiwadi” dated 29th April 2008.

I was alloted flat No. 305, Tower Carnation A, in Residential Township Project “Omaxe Heights (G+9) at Bhiwadi” on 29th April 2008 and post that no communication on further status to till date.”

But there is no progress in project till date and there is nothing on ground for that project, the project is inconclusive and appear to be abundant till date. As on date because of extra ordinary delay I am not in position to cope up further with this unreliable company. Hence I requested them to refund my money. In response to my refund request, they don’t respond to my emails and also they made me visit multiple times to there Head Office in Kalkaji, New Delhi and to add on to my suffering they don’t behave properly to a Senior Citizen.

To add to my irony, the refund formalities they have given to me are not as per the realty of there extraordinary delay but are actually required for the cancellation of allotment in case the customer is at fault which is not the case here.

I am Senior citizen and Heart patient and cannot follow up any more as I was doing in past. Hence I request ICF body to help me in getting refund of my investment with interest from this fraudulent company. With due regards it is to submit that I shall be greatful if given a chance to present myself with complete records available with me to the competent authority in NCR region.

R.K. Dua
        Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
        Email: raj.[protected]@yahoo.com
        Contact No.: [protected]
        Omaxe Heights Cheating
        April 6, 2010
        By rajeev.sharma
        1. Omaxe, vide letter dated 23 Mar 10, has intimated that instalment number 11 of Rs 2, 38, 562.50 is due on 08 Apr 10 for Omaxe Heights, Faridabad.

2. As per Agreement, instalment number 11 was to be paid only on completion of Flooring. However, during my visit to the above mentioned site on 21 Mar 10, I found that Flooring work has not started. Further, internal plaster has also not been completed, which was linked with completion of instalment number 10.

3. Also, marketing representative at Omaxe Heights was very pessimistic about the progress. He did not arrange the site visit and told me to speak with the security guard to take me around; while he was reclining in the Sofa. I had to plead repeatedly for the site visit and only after major altercation, I was successful in visiting the work-site. Also, I observed that the pace of work at the site was very slow and hardly any manpower was being employed. This proves that the Project is heading towards further time-overruns, and Omaxe is totally non-committal.

4. In view of the above, I am doubtful of the progress of the Project.

5. I requested Omaxe to provide me proof of completion of Flooring to enable me to make the payment linked with this stage of completion. However, the same has not been provided.

In these circumstances, I should not be responsible for any delay in payment and associated interest.

Rajeev Sharma
        Location: Delhi
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
        I too have a flat (101 Chocolate Palm C) letter no. OBPL/COMM/MU/GN/930 vide application dated 09/10/2006. Payments were made until 2011 after which when called and asked for the estimated time of possession they said Nov 2011. On asking when is the next installment due, the lady at the counter said she would let us know when. In 2010 our address changed and a letter saying the same was sent and also the delivery of letter confirmed by the Kalkaji office. When called in late 2013, a gentleman called Kamaldeep from Omaxe said that the booking has been cancelled and the money deposited in their profit account. When asked the cancellation procedure, he said that 15% of the total cost of the flat will be forfeited. A lady called Akansha then asked me to come to the office and submit the details for restoration of the flat allotment, after which I may pay the dues, which I did immediately. However, neither the restoration happened nor did the request for installment come to me. Now, Omaxe is not responding to any emails or calls.

Initially they used to call me for the installment on my cell, why did they stop doing it? This is perhaps because their construction was going nowhere and no bank was ready provide loan for the flat too. Around 20 lakhs of my hard earned money is with Omaxe and I cannot see it go.

Can we get together for action against Omaxe?

Pant
        Delhi

Omaxe — Omaxe Green Valley, faridabad [Resolved]

Vivek Gupta
          The onlywayout seems that we need to get stronger in our Agitations and protest as we did in front of RPS partners houses....

Complainant7851963
          Dear Pahredar

I have seen your program on TV at CNBC AWAZ for complaints of different
          viewers.

I would like to have your kind attention towards the facts mentioned below:

I have booked one Villa at OMAXE LTD at BHIWADI Project of size 100 sq yards

vide their receipt no. 326543 dt 18.09.2008 against my customer code

BWV/P/153 name of SUNITA SINDHWAN for Rs251000/-.

At the time of booking the office executive Mr Manu told us that the allotment of

villas will be done before Dussehra festival. But after so many followups I got intimation of allotment on 25.11.2008. In the meantime market of Real Estate crash down and the prices fell sharply. Now I am not interested to take allotment of these villas and requested the company for surrender the booking at their customer care call center No.[protected] some 30 days back. But after 2 or 3 more conacts on phones I could not get any satisfactory reply and my booking was not surrendered.

Now you are requested to intervene and help me in getting my hard earned money back from the builder as I am a housewife and had collected this money from very small savings.

I hope you will soon look into the matter and help me.
          Sunita Sindhwani
          C- 48 ASHIANA BAGEECHA
          BHIWADI. DISTT. ALWAR (RAJASTHAN)

MOB [protected]
          We have booked a Flat in Omaxe Bhiwadi project Omaxe Height Bhiwadi on 02.06.06 vide Rcpt # 55002031 . Now there is no plan of any Flat construction . We have written several letters regarding refund with interest but mostly no replies .The sales executives reply rudely . Now they are forcing us to convert the booking amount into Plot allotment at their terms > We are apprehensive if more money will get stuck up . Builders of such repute behave like this .

A K Bajaj

Even I had booked a flat in Omaxe Heights Bhiwadi and after waiting for 3 years I decided to transfer it to a different Omaxe project. I had no option because Bhiwadi project is most probably scrapped and only way to recover the amount paid is to transfer it to a better project elsewhere.

In doing that I came to know certain things which surprised me:

1) The broker openly offered me to get a refund provided I pay him 20% of the amount paid.
          2) Omaxe was forcing us to transfer the booking in the project of their choice.
          3) If you create a scene in their office at Kalkaji then they would do something. Ultimately I got it transferred to the project of my choice but not before paying the booking amount.

These builders only know how to play around with people's money.
          Omaxe heights bhiwadi has also approached me to book a floor in Bhiwadi for 8.5 lakhs. Now i am hearng all these complanits. Should i go forward or not please tell
          similar story is mine..paid 3.25 lacs to Omaxe now running to get it back since no construction plan is in place, they clearly told no refund.

arvind kumar singh
            I had booked a villa in Omaxe City lucknow scheme. As per the approved plan /layout of the villa (approved by LDA ) there was a permanent RCC staircase with mumity and covered area of 110 sq. mtr. but in contract agreement covered area was mentioned is 105 sq.mtr.(total area in both case is same)
            In addition to this at actual construction site Omaxe is denying to contruct the permanent RCC staircase with mumity which is clear cut deviation from approved layout of the villa.

Further Omaxe is charging too much approx 40% of basic cost as development charges .please suggest me whether it is justiable.Alo tell me is there any limitation for development charges ? if yes pl tell be under which rule.
            Pl send more details of your case. I am filing a court case against Omaxe soon as I too had a similar unpleasant experience.
            I fully agree

Prakash Chand
              Dear All

Can anyone is responsible in Income Tax Office to resolve my query.

I had filled my Saral Form for the assessment year[protected] on 17.07.2007. My PAN Card No. is AFQPJ6375N. As per Form 16 given my employer I was eligible for a IT refund of Rs.4510. I visited so many times to IT Dept New Delhi for refund but they always told to me the matter is under process. Finally they considered my request and forwarded the request for refund of Rs.4760/-. They told me that I will get refund in 15-20 days.

After one month I again visited to ITD New Delhi they told me that the Demand Draft has been returned back because they have mentioned my wrong account number in the Demand Draft. The concern person in New Delhi office told me that now I have to speak to the SBI Mumbai. From that day onwards I become football in Income Tax Department. Please note down my case history.

1. I called Mumbai on[protected] the person told me to speak to Delhi office not to us.

2. I again went New Delhi office they told why I came here when they have given number of Mumbai.

3. I again called in the Mumbai office they told me to contact Banglore Office

4. I called Banglore[protected] the person told me he cant help me and I have to contact ITRO Mumbai at[protected].

5. I again called ITRO Mumbai Office at[protected] they told me they can not do anything I have to contact again Banglore at[protected].

6. I again called Banglore the person told me to contact CMP Mumbai at[protected].

7. I again called at[protected] the person told me to speak to Banglore again.

8. I again called at Banglore he told me to contact New Delhi office.

9. I again visited New Delhi office but nobody was there to help me and told that they have given right account number to Mumbai branch so they can not help me and I have to contact Mumbai only.

10. I again called Mumbai at[protected] they told me they can not help me and I have to contact Banglore.

Literally I become FOOTBALL in the ITD. It shows that I don’t have other work. The gross mistake was from the side of ITD and I am suffering.

Can someone please help me in getting my legitimate IT refund. I am surprised at the behaviour of IT Dept. If a citizen doesn’t fill his IT return within a stipulated period, then a penalty is imposed on him, but what rights are available for citizens when there is a delay from IT department for fund, can they also be similarly penalize?

Prakash Chand Joshi
              New Delhi
              PAN Card No. is AFQPJ6375N

Would request you to kindly help me in getting the quick disposal of the Income Tax Return.Incase, you need
              more details please revert back per return mail.

Chakravarthy Cs Rao(Chaku)
              Mobile # [protected]
              [protected]@hotmail.com

Subject : PAN Numbe ADLPC6485F -- Income Tax Refund AY 2008-09

With reference to the above mentioned subject I have filed my IT Tax Returns for the Financial Year 2007-08 with IT Refund of Rs.30000.00

more details please revert back per return mail.

Chakravarthy Cs Rao(Chaku) |Mobile # [protected][protected]@hotmail.com

RAJEEV KUMAR
                Dear sir/madam

I have apply OMAXE IPO Rs.49600/-vide application no:11391100 cheque no:140674. I received your letter ref. no.457840/[protected]/ECS intimation dated 02/08/2007.But sorry to inform u that till date I have not received the above amount through ECS.(our Bank of India Dhanbad branch is not an ECS location).so plz find out nd send my refund order Immediately.

Dp name:INDIA INFOLINE SEC PVT LTD
                DP id: IN302269
                Client id:11650431 Thanking you

RAJEEV KUMAR
                Please look into the matter

Omaxe Limited — Non receipt of Refund order

I have applied for 20 share of omaxe limited vide application no. 13619457 through ICICI direct .com My Transaction ID was 3674595 but till date I have not received refund order. Kindly send it along with interest immediately

Surendra Jain