One97 Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to One97 Communications

Having problems with One97 Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by One97 Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

One97 Communications

One97 Communications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

One97 Communications reviews & complaints page 60

I hav start recharge electricity bill fr yr app but some problem I couldn't do that n via SBI I hav send Rs.90 to yr co.POSH PRCH POS[protected] ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS L NOIDA On 27/011/2015 but I couldn't find Rs.90 in my wallet statement nor I got back in my bank a/c so Pl restore this amt. In my wallet....

Search Results One97 Communication Limited — Cashback not credited, now delaying the issue intentionally

I was to get cashback for the successful transaction mentioned below, but the paytm is not doing it and just delays with random excuses My Registered Email ID- hansr.[protected]@yahoo.in tickets raised with PAYTM for this issue[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] Terms and conditions screen shot from cleartrip is attached My transaction details on paytm are as below . Read this carefully Failed transaction details Order...
In my account one97 communication pvt limited (PAYTM Solutions PVT LTD) was debiting my balance in my account.16-Mar[protected], 185.00/-next 11-Apr[protected], 400.00/- Please help to get my money back and stop debiting in my account.Now my account balance is 0.94/- even one ruppe also not leaving. Yesterday i transferred 1/- rupee from another account to my account. But Today my account balance is again 0.94/-...
I see below charges in my icici credit card no : [protected]. My registered phone number is: [protected]. Date Trnx Ref Merchant Amount 06/03/2015 85215225065509462819407 One97 Communications L NOIDA IN 124.00 06/03/2015 85215225065509461999010 One97 Communications L NOIDA IN 186.50 07/03/2015 85215225066509482504848 One97 Communications L NOIDA IN 310.00 15/03/2015 85215225074510725570224 One97 Communications L 502.00 I...

When i played idea superchallange 6 i have played upto 4th level and i scored 530 in this as they said that after earning 500 points you will get 200rs paytm recharge coupon code and then i massage to them that APRIZE to number 53111 then they massage me to reedem your 200rs paytm recharge code reply with sms AP4 and then i send massage from them reply come that we dont have coupon code now try after sometime ... I am trying this from 2 days and till now they have not given me coupon code

I made payment through paytm.com portal to IGL of amount Rs 562 on 03-Jan-2015 with order Id:[protected] due date was 13-Jan-2015. Till date i.e. 15-Jan-2015 no payment was made to IGL by paytm.com. I made payment through SBI bill payment then before date. I made a complaint to paytm.com through online customer care, the resolution was not provided to me till now. paytm.com should either make a payment to IGL or revert the same amount to me because he failed to do that.
    IGL has been updated my payment which was made through paytm.com but after due date. but in IGL portal the date of payment is showing 10-Jan-2014 which is before due date. It has been resolved now. Thanks

I am a very frequent user of Paytm ..everything was going good with paytm till yesterday ..now my paytm account has been blocked just because of personal reasons. The employee name "tushar yadav" firstly threatened me that he will block my account and then he blocked it...I am amazed that why this employee is missusing his privileges or why company has given privileges to such kind of employees. This is a serious offence and is unacceptable to me in any sort of manner. I demand a serious action to be taken against this employee...else I am going to file my complaint everywhere it would be possible. And ask everyone close to me to not to use paytm directly or Indirectly . My login userid is my email "[protected]@gmail.com.

My phone number [protected] though had less balance for last few month but today July, 9, 2011 as i recharged by mobile Rs 30 was deducted from my account stating 'Your subscription for MISSU has been renewed. You have been charged Rs 30 for 30 days. To Un-Subscribe send UNSUB MISSU5 to 53030'. When i did this 2 rupee was deducted but i did not received any confirmation, so on browsing on net i found they have giving incorrect code for unsubscribing. I found it was UNSUB MISSU30, i again sms to 53030 and again 2 rupee was deducted. This is how i lost Rs 34.
        Can any thing be done in this matter.
        Aug 13, 2020