Oriental Insurance Company Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bad

Oriental Insurance Company related photos (194)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Oriental Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews

Karuppiah Muthiah
My claim was pending last 60 days with you.

As per oriental insurance reply the dub decision will be taken by tpa not insurance company but as per your statement was difference.

Kindly resolve the issue asap and clear my claim.

My claim amount was rs. 4037/- only but every the premium i was paid rs 15, 000/-.

Kindly consider customer view also for customer services.

Dont push us to piller to post for rs. 4037/- claim.

[Dec 05, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My miss admited 25 sep to 27 sep... Hosp bill 19331/-
Amt sanction in claim 11518/- pls detail send reason mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
Patients name- kshitija ashok rokade
Policy no - 163300/48/18/00419

Prasham Shah
    From,
    Kirtibhai m shah
    Residence-malad-e (Mumbai)
    Policy no-131102/48/2018/1786
    Dated: 1st december, 2017
    To,
    The oriental insurance co. Ltd.
    No.8, vishva vinay bldg,
    Behind johnso, bhagoji, keer marg,
    Mahim-400016
    Subject: declining your “denial letter” & reason of claim given by oriental insurance co. Ltd.

Details:
    Claim no[protected]
    Policy no: 131102/48/2018/1786
    Patient name: kirtibhai mafatlal shah
    Policy holder name: maltiben kirtibhai shah
    Maid: 272577

My self kirti m shah from mumbai received your denial letter of dated 13.11.2017.in above policy, given reason is not acceptable against claim.
    1) as given hyper tension reason, was only the history which was occurred 20years before for which no further treatment is going on. Also, there is no link between hyper tension with current diagnose diseases i. E. Angiography & angioplasty as per doctor’s clarification.
    2) if you have any evidence regarding current diagnoses is link with hyper tension, please provide the same. Although as per doctor’s concern there is no link between it.
    3) if you require any clarification regarding this claim from the doctor please raise the clarification letter address to doctor with details. This we can provide you for your query.
    4) as per doctor’s clarification with us there is nothing to do with current diseases. He is agreed to give clarification if you ask for the same.

We are waiting for your positive reply & if you want any further clarification we will like to provide the same.
    Request you to resolve the issue as early as possible.in any case if we are not satisfied with your reason of deny the claim; the same will be escalating to higher authority.

Kirti m shah

Note: please find enclosed documents,
    1) policy document
    2) denial letter
    3) discharge summary

[Dec 02, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Prasham Shah Dec 02, 2017
    Wrong resolution for rejection of
    Claim.cheated with common people
    Sir, , i have called many tyms to cm care, but didnt get satisfactory responses..i submitted all the original doxs to delhi nehru place office.. And doxs are dispatched on 21 st dec and delivery date is 23 rd dec.. But i thnik stff is very busy, they have no tym for his customers.I have insurance with oriental insurance..
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — absolutely pathetic customer service and unprofessional behaviour [Resolved]

Saurabh Srivastava
      This is for the second time my fate forced me to get claim from oriental insurance company.
      First time, i did not know...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company — my car insurance claim

Kapil Kuroliya
      निवेदन है कि मेरी रेनो क्वीटड कार क्रमांक एम.पी....
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

ShuBh Rai
      Oriental insurance policy no - (22370/31/[protected]
      I'm shivam kumar rai from khalilabad district-sant kabir nagar
      Sir hum ne apni bike ka
      Accidental claim kiya tha oriental insurance company ko but 2 month bad bhi claim pass nhi hua oriental insurance branch basti me bhi complaint kiya but waha se bhi koi response nhi mila
      Insurance agent ne 95% mattel claim and 75% fiber claim bola tha bike agency se 13000 ka claim report bheji gai thi but 5500 ka hi claim insurance company dwara note ki gai h jo ki... Abhi tak claim pass nhi hua h...

[Nov 16, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

murtuzi
        Hello oriental insurance team,

I bought four motor policies, one fire and theft policy for my office through your company 3 months ago, three for my family motorcycles and one for my car.

My car met with an accident on thursday, the driver died and 4 people are in icu. (I wasn't in the car).

I reached the spot, went to the police station to do all the paperwork.

While doing so, i called the agent and asked the procedure to file the claim with the insurance company.

The agent told me to come back to burhanpur and arrange a meet to proceed further.

I came back to my hometown and called mr. Jajoo the agent on saturday evening to meet, he said let's meet on sunday.
        He didn't show up at the venue on the decided time.

I called him, he said "he is busy selling policies, his job is to only sell policies and not to solve this problem, he went ahead and mentioned that if any of his customers called him to purchase 10 policies, he would go there and not come to meet me because his job is to sell policies, and not to address this problem" when i insisted to meet, he gave me a slot at 1 pm, i called him at 1.15 pm and he said he is still busy, and that he should come later to my area and call me, to which i agreed.

Now, he again gave me a false promise and didn't show up the whole sunday.

I called him at 7 pm on sunday evening to rearrange the meet for monday and he said he will come b/w 9.30 am to 10.30 am at my office, he reached here 11.15 am.

When he reached office, he told me that he is only a salesperson, and that can't help it, to which i said can you at least tell me the procedure to raise a claim and he was least bothered to help, i got anxious and asked him to leave as i will raise an online complaint against him to the company and arrange help from the company directly.

I am really unhappy with the service provided by mr. Jajoo, i paid him money to ensure that he will stand by me through tough situations like this.

While he was selling me these policies, he stated that he would stand by me at tough time if anything happens and that his job is ensure his clients get what they deserve at tough situations, now he is least bothered to even receive my phone calls.

Policy number: 153501/31/2018/2618
        Agent name and code: rajesh jajoo / ba[protected]

Would appreciate if you can arrange a call back to understand the procedure to file a claim and get this agent terminated.

My email / phone is : [protected]@yahoo.com /[protected]

Murtaza

[Nov 06, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinod Jadye
          This is in reference to my car insurance claim (Policy no -131300/31/2017/5990) documentation submitted to your office by surveryur on 07th sept 2017 at your ghatkopar (Mumbai) branch. I have been having regular communication, conversation or followups on this with staffs from your organisation since 7th september, 2017 however till now i have not received any eta on when i will get my insurance claim. Also there is no response (Not even an acknowledgement) to an escalation emails i sent on 22nd october and 28th october, 2017 to thomas sir based on escalation path mentioned on your website.

On 11th october, 2017 i received communication to submit additional documents such as rc book extract and driving licence extract. To avoid further delays, i sent the soft copies on 13th october, 2017 through email and and submitted hard copies through my brother at your andheri (E) office on 16th october, 2017.
          It was understood from your senior officals that on account of diwali holidays respective employees are not available and would be back in the last week of october 2017. I was also communicated that based on the pending volume of work my case would be prioritized and it might take more than a month. However there was no eta or commitment given.

In today's digital age it is very disappointing to see the work culture is person dependent and there is no urgency or ownership to resolve customer issues on priority. I and my old parents are without a car for last 2 months. I
          Missed diwali offers for buying car as my old car is lying in my parking space and insurance money is still awaiting.
          Request your immediate attention as documentation part is already completed by me.

Venky Bhajantri
            Policy no: 421402/31/2018/3375
            File no: 1709/33655

Hi.. This is a notice bring you that i am claimed my car insurance towards vehicle repair!! By that time i paid the entire amount.. As one of your executive by name thammaiah said that we need to settle the complete amount to get the car from service center.. When i asked for the amount he said it will get credit to my account directly!! That to with in 7 working day's! So i have shared my account details.. Along with all the other documents!! Now it's comes to more than one month still i haven't received any money from your end,, even there is no proper response from your executive.. I can't wait for many day's will not tolerate this kind of # service!! If it's continues for sure will walk in to consumer court i know wt i suppose to do how i suppose to take my money... This is highly unacceptable!! I am not sure that you people are there for customers service... All of your executive's were all ways give # answer... This is time for all of you to look into the thing's were you guy's went wrong... Let's see wt you guy's will do...

Will wait for other one day if it's continued i will do wt i said above..!!!

[Oct 31, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kukkar Rahul
              I, narender kumar from sri vijaynagar didn't get the money for claim in my account. My vehicle no. Is rj13sx1188 tvsjupiter and policy no. Is 243194/31/2018/595 and prev policy no. Is 243194/31/2017/673. Please deposit the claim amount as soon as possible. The oriental insurance comapny's manager of sri vijaynagar is giving the excuses from the last month that i would get my caim amount bt i don't get money for claim till now...

[Oct 30, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

iqbalmadari
                I have registered a mail id in system of oriental but i have not received an otp as appended.

Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com.

Sir, i am not able to operate cd account in agent portal. And reset my password and send it to the above mail id.

My agent code id is - ba[protected].

Sir, kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible because it is being pending since more than 1 month.

On 16/10/2017 I purchased the car policy from oriental insurance co ltd . Still 10 days passed away but the policy has not been issued . i had made the payment through on line . still policy recd yet

MEENAKSHI GUPTA
                email ;- [protected]@gmail.com
                Sir my claim of car has been pending for last 4 months with no proper response. I have continuously mailing and reminding. I am a serving naval officer and been requesting. However there has been no response but excuses. My policy number is 441702/31/2017/15747- INSURED : MOHIT Choudhary. They are not responding and making unnecessary excuses.

Narasimha rao Indla
                  Dear sir/madam,

With reference to the captioned subject, i have valid car insurance for my vehicle and have submitted all documents that were asked by the insurance company authorized surveyor for settling the assured amount. I would like to bring to your notice that the amount to which the insurance company has finalized/settled the payment is very low where my car had been damaged in the accident and the cost of its repair was more than 1lakh with engine repair, at the time of visit of the authorized surveyor he conveyed me that the engine repairs are not considered within the policy terms & conditions and forwarded the claim with actual cost of rs.75, 000/- (Approx) to company with original bills without engine repair & parts cost. But the company has settled the claim amount rs.44, 800/- only, after several requests made by me as attached letters.

Now once again i requesting you that please settle the claim as per actual cost with original bills as soon as possible.

Here i also submit my request for furnish scan copies of all the claim settlement documents at the earliest on my mail id: naru. [protected]@gmail.com

Attachments: request letters before claim settlement.

With thanks & regards,

Narasimha rao indla,

Contact no:[protected]

[Oct 27, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raja1260
                    Money debited by policy bazar from my SBI account for renewal of my motorcycle insurance, but insurance not done. Please return the paid amount to me.
                    Transaction ref no: IGACGLCKA6

premium paid but insurance not done

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

rimplemalik
                      Dear team..
                      We means our complete family insured from oriental insurance.. We did nt claim.. But my father in law admiited in hospital.. And when we claimed for this.. Hospital bil approximatly 2 lac 20,, andinsued amt is 150000,, but compnay provide just 107000... So in which behalf they provide.. May be some deducted..,, provide maximum to maximum amt

[Oct 07, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oriental Insurance Company — fraud in mobile theft insurance

ashis45
                        I had purchased an insurance policy for my samsung j2 phone, it got stolen, i made police complaint, police tried to search...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

Pankaj Babulal Panchal
                        My wife was hospitalised with jupiter hospital twice on april 20th 2017 to april 25th 2017 and 25th june 2017 to 30th june 2017. Following is the detail of our complaint letters to health tpa and oriental insurance for your refrence.
                        From:
                        Nita pankaj panchal/pankaj babulal panchal
                        C-1404, mahavir universe maven chs ltd,
                        Off l. B. S marg, next to kukreja complex,
                        Bhandup west,
                        Mumbai – 400078.

Dear sir/madam,

Subject: complaint against repudiation for 2 separate claims for reimbursement.

I the undersigned pankaj babulal panchal holder of the happy family floater policy of your company initiated on 07th july 2014 policy nos. As follow:
                        1. 131100/48/2015/5626 issue office name : mcdo20
                        2. 131100/48/2016/4420 issue office name : mcdo20
                        3. 131100/48/2017/3204 issue office name : mcdo20
                        4. 131100/48/2018/3331 issue office name : mcdo20

Claim no 1. April 2017.

My wife ms. Nita pankaj panchal who is the insured person in these policies was first admitted to dhanwantary hospital and intensive cardiac care unit (Mulund west) on the morning of 20th april 2017 at around 5:30am with complain of chest pain, nausea and vomiting where she suffered cardiac arrest and was given cpr and transferred to jupiter hospital (Thane west) at 8:05am to ccu 3 (Emergency assessment form attached). She was discharged on the 25th april 2017. Subsequently the claim was submitted claim no. 131100/48/2018/000608 with claim amount irs. 4, 13, 780.00.

We have received a pre repudiation letter stating reason:

Nita p. Panchal has submitted claim for acute anterior wall mi with vf with lvf in jupiter netralay. On scrutiny it was found that the ailment in this case has four years waiting period as patient is having past history of htn since 2000 as per doctor’s consultation note and the ailment is hence pre - existing. Insured has submitted policy copies from 14-17 as per clause 4.1 of new updated policy terms and conditions this claim stands repudiated.

To which we now submit the letter dated 10th may 2017 from the admitting doctor dr. Navin r. Davda which clearly states no past history of ihd and a subsequent letter dated 4th august 2017 which substantiate the claim of no past history of ihd and that the same has happened during her admission on 20th april 2017. (Both letter copies attached).

The above explanation is very clear and your reason of preexisting ailment is not valid hence we request your authority to look into the matter and reconsider our claim.

Attached documents at the time of lodging the claim no.1 at your andheri office and health tpa:

1. Copy of repudiation letter dated 2nd august 2017.
                        2. Letter from dr. Navin davda dated 10th may 2017.
                        3. Letter from dr. Navin davda dated 4th august 2017.
                        4. Admission history from jupiter hospital dated 20th april 2017.
                        5. Emergency assessment form from jupiter hospital dated 20th april 2017.
                        6. Jupiter hospital discharge letter dated 25th april 2017.
                        7. Claim form duly filled dated 27th apr.2017.

Claim no 2. June 2017.

My wife ms. Nita pankaj panchal who is the insured person in these policies was first complaining o[censored]rine infection on 23rd june at dr. Mahajan urology clinic at ghatkopar east and was prescribed medicines by dr. Ramesh mahajan for 5days and the next appointment was on 28th june 2017 (Letter attached).in the morning of 25th june on seeing no improvement and the situation getting serious she was admitted to dhanwantary hospital and intensive cardiac care unit (Mulund west) on the morning of 25th june 2017 at around 9:00am with complain of fever and chills, nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, loose motion etc. (Discharge card/doctor davda’s discharge letter attached) after initial medical treatment she was transferred to jupiter hospital (Thane west) at 19:27pm to ccu 2 (Discharge summary attached). She was discharged on the 30th june 2017. Subsequently the claim was submitted claim no. 131100/48/2018/002469 with claim amount irs. 1, 39, 651.00.

We have received a denial letter stating reason:

Hi-oic[protected] of nita p. Panchal
                        We have received the request for cashless hospitalization vide fax dated 06/27/2017. We have verified the coverage terms and conditions as per insurance plan.
                        On primary scrutiny of your request, we regret to inform you that we are unable to sanction cashless benefit.
                        Policy is in 3rd year, present hospitalization seems related to h/ohtn dm, hence cashless denied under clause 4.1 (Preexisting diseases).

To which we now submit the letter dated 8th august 2017 from the admitting doctor dr. Navin r. Davda which clearly states that it’s for the first time she has suffered from this ailment on 25th june 2017 (Letter copy attached).

Awaiting your early reply in this matter.

Thanking you,

Pankaj babulal panchal

[Sep 29, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Umesh Saluja
                          This is regarding theft of my bike dl7sbh8061 which was purchased second hand in the yr 2012... Delivery receipt attached. I had shown those keys at the time of inspection and same were submitted... After 4 yrs of regular insurance with malviya nagar branch, there was no problem.

Kindly intervene and get the claim settled on the earliest

Umesh saluja

theft claim not settled svc/210011/31/2017/031313

[Sep 20, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

ravibrar36
                            Hi there, i met with an accident on[protected] at 7.10pm. Was hit by speeding bike in rear left side of bumper and car was slow. Because of strong hit and may be screw in mudguard, rear left tyre got bursted at the location. As car was in motion rear excel and rear left hub also got harmed. Because of crowd and safety purpose i parked my car away from the location. After leaving my wife to safe place when i came back to car, i got to know that police crane took away the car to sadar police station hanumangarh. (Rear rim thrashed by police crane that time).

So the actual loss (As per maruti workshop): 1. Rear bumper
                            6. Rear excel
                            7. Rear ac cooling window
                            8. Alignment
                            9. Other dents

But the surveyor says i can only pass bumper and tale light.

Note: we have bumper to bumper insurance which means we don't have to pay more than 1000rs.

As we have paid maximum to you guys then why would we pay at our own? Why do your company insurance full when your guys can't approve?

We need this full claim and i am gonna complain to higher authorities until any appropriate action.

Car no. Rj31cb0387
                            Surveyor: rp godara
                            Workshop: audi motors hanumangarh

[Sep 12, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by ravibrar36 Sep 13, 2017
                            hi Oriental insurance team, I have to take legal action if you guys are not responding.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Bhavin Darji
                              Dear,
                              My claim pending last 1 year. My claim no any document pending regading health insurance claim. My claim is health insurance regarding my father accidental injury. My claim sumbitted on date of 25 may 2016. My claim all document submitted oriental tpa. Current claim status no claim regarding last 8 month. Personally visted but not answer and not reopen claim process by till date. Please reopen claim process further.

[Sep 06, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

modilal bapna
                                Papers for claim under above policy were submitted on 24.07.2017 to health india tpa pvt. Ltd mumbai but in spite of repeated reminders and followup no claim is paid. The complaint has been sent to oriental head office new delhi but nothing is done. Kindly arrange for payment with penal interest as per irdai rule failing to which complaint to be registered with insurance ombudsman.

Mahavir h jain thane

[Sep 05, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manishsudrania
                                  To,
                                  The branch manager,
                                  Oriental insurance,
                                  Jaipur.

This is inform you that i have taken the insurance cover of my car rj 14 lc 2199 (Hyundai creta) against cover note no. 500602 (Other details will be in the history of this email), further i have claimed for accident happen with the car as on dated 30th sep’17 (You can go through the email history for verifying the same), this is very regret to tell you the still after 8 months i have not received the claim amount and when i sent my staff person to the branch, branch people said that i have not applied for claim yet. So this is some thing very ridiculous after looking at the history of this email.
                                  Well i have suffered a lot and on continuation of this i want to share this thing also that on renewal of policy i have not taken the benefit of no claim bonus.

Now this is my straight warning to the senior officials of the branch that either my claim should be settle in couple of days otherwise i will go to complaint in irda portal.

I assume that will receive a positive reply earliest.

[Aug 24, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Claim Details :-
                                  Policy No -163600/48/2017/6003
                                  Claim No[protected]
                                  Date of Admission- 23/02/2017
                                  Date of Discharge-24/02/2017
                                  Diagnosis-Acute Colitis in K/C?O Carcinoid Syndrome.
                                  Claimed amount-Rs.40717

Recently Discussed

reimbursement cash
                                    claim amount dedication
                                    Oriental Insurance Company
                                    non settlement of passed claim
                                    Oriental Insurance Company
                                    health insurance claim does not settle
                                    your claim against policy number 233105/31/2020/372