Oxigen Services India
Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd.

Oxigen Services India Customer Care

Thu 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 11:00 pm

Oxigen Services India related photos (184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Oxigen Services India Complaints & Reviews

oxigen me koi bhi complant /e mail jawab nahi miltahai.customer care se hamesa galat
jankari diya jatahai.oxirail se...

i am R.O. of OXIGEN (OXIRAIL) from last 4 months .
i m belong from lower class family &...
Hi My self gaurav gupta.every time not book any tickets in tatkal qouta from oxigen-oxirail.
& when i called to...

HI,
I am R.O. of oxirail since last 4 months & i had very-2very experiecne from this company.

this company is playing game with his R.O.

for more information please contact at [protected]

in sort please dont apply for R.O. or Distibutership of OXIGEN if you wont take any tension.

thanks
GAURAV GUPTA
GUPTA COMMUNICATION
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2016 old complaint hence closed
hello sir
hamare oxigen k site par tatkal ticat nahi nikal pata plz understand
any problam ho to use theek kare
Write on Oxigen Official page in Facebook

hello sir
hamare oxigen k site par tatkal ticat nahi nikal pata plz understand
any problam ho to use theek kare.
NAVEEN MAHESHWARI MY RO CODE IS 17028708
Dear Sir
I am booking tatkal tickets from last 6 months. but i got problem in booking tatkal tickets. it is not my personal problem every one user oxirail have this problem. Please solve my problem AS SOON AS .
thanks & regards
NAVEEN MAHESHWARI
DIGITAL COMPUTER
Yes, Oxigen is cheating it's distributors and ROs by providing less margin's and more burdened service.

Atlast, there is lot of loss to buisinessman (Distributor RMU and Dealer RO) and full profit to company and end customer.

Please don't get attracted by it's functions but verify it's profits and services before joining.
Hello Sir
Main Vikash kumar Oxicash me maine tatasky ka 500 Rupee ka kupan kharida par kupan nahi mila aur mera 500 rupee bhi Kat Liya gaya.

Mo-[protected]

SIR,
    I AM WEB VENDOR OF MYOXIGEN.COM. I HAVE TAKEN THE AGENCY BEFORE 2YEARS.BUT THE COMPANY WAS NOT PROVIDING ANY...
    This is [name removed] , having an oxicash wallet which i use for mobile recharges. on 18th of march, i did an e-top up of...
    My address PRADEEP KG
    LEKSHMIMANGALAM Communications
    Chakrapanipuram
    Puthukulangara...

mene 16/03/2009 ko Idea ki 25.00 25.00 rs. ki 2 transaction ki thi jo ki fail ho gai thi jiska reverse mujhe abhi tak nahi mila hai jabki kisi bhi complaint ka reverse 24 se 48 ghante me mil jata hai lekin mujhe abhi tak nahi mila hai mere paas aur bhi complaint hai me aapko aur bhi complaint deta hoo.
    (1) 17/03/2009 idea amount 25.00 25.00 complaint no.[protected]/03/2009 AIRTEL amount 50.00 complaint no[protected]/03/09 idea amount 25.00 complaint no 3421143
    (4) 28/03/09 time 03:10 pm airtel [protected] amount 125.00 complaint no 3421612
    sir aapse request hai ki in complaint jitni jaldi ho sake utni jaldi karva de
    thanks Deepak
    OXICASH Recharge
    Mubina General Store Mai Ajmeri Gate Central Delhi R.O Code 11203139.
    Distibuter : Sunny
    is person se hame bahut problem hai yeh subha load nahi daalta raat mai aata hai 10:00pm or 10:30pm hum kya kare koi hamari problem ko SOLVE nahi kar raha is per koi action jald se jald liya jaaye.

Your Sincerly

MOHD SHAHZAD
    Mobile No: [protected].
    Write your voice on Oxigen Official page in Facebook

Nokia Mix Radio

I recharged my Nokia Mix Radio Mobile No. [protected] e-mail address [protected]@live.com duration 3 months but pin is not texted to me and Rs. 281 are deducted from my account. How can I get my money back?

Dear sir
      my pf is not cleared till now, I have submtted all the required documents at gurgaon
      office on 3 NOV 2008.my pf A/C no is HR/26919/452.
      pls give feedback as soon as possible.

uday
      pf  issue
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2016
      Write your voice on Oxigen Official page in Facebook

Kolkata

Sir I recharged my VODAFONE account for the sum of RS 100/ from MANGALORE from a OXIGEN recharge outlet.During that time I was roaming, my SIM was Keralacircle one, I was in hurry and that shop-keeper told me within 5 minute amount will be credited, so that i left.AND now this is 6th day after that no amount being credited to my account.I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE.The shop-keeper told amount debited from his account and he gave a costumer copy also with TX id :[protected].Can I get my amount back.

binoy.
        Sir I recharged my VODAFONE account for the sum of RS 400/ from delhi from a OXIGEN recharge outlet. I was in hurry and that shop-keeper told me within 5 minute amount will be credited, so that i left.AND now this is 6th day after that no amount being credited to my account.I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE.The shop-keeper told amount debited from his account and he gave a costumer copy also with TX id :[protected].Can I get my amount back.
        Sir I recharged my VODAFONE account for the sum of RS 50/ from PKL from a OXIGEN recharge outlet. I was in hurry and that shop-keeper told me within 5 minute amount will be credited, so that i left.AND now this is more than 24 hour after that no amount being credited to my account.I cheated by OXYGEN RECHARGE.The shop-keeper told amount debited from his account and he gave a costumer copy also with TX id :[protected].Can I get my amount back
        Why this happening always... It will damage the reputation of Oxigen..
        Is there any solution for the same because my money didnt came yet as it is 4th day today... please help

I created an account on Oxicash on 10th Feb 2009. They sent me the membership confirmation details to my email and mobile. I transfered Rs. 60 to their account from my SBI account. That money did not reflect in my Oxicash wallet. I tried to contact them. But there is no response from their side. There must be something that could be done against them. Its a matter of fraud.
          If your OxiCash top-up was failed, did you ever log a complaint, feedback or used the link on OxiCash website 'Failed Top-up'. You would not have experience this if you had followed any of the path above.
          Yeah me 2 got same problem for my case its Rs.150/- may be higher for coming customer
          I suspect Oxicash what it is doing with my money which i transfered to Oxycash account for top up, and they said they will credit them in 24hr into my wallet.. but it did not happend!!! I tryed to call customer care, no responce!!! i suspect if there exists any???

I strongly suggest everybody to be careful in money matters and think twice before transfering to some potentially froad peoples accounts..
          I too loose 400, why we cant able to stop the site from functioning?
          i loose more than 500 like this, all got errors while i am recharging, when i contacted them no reply from their side. dont use it, go to official sites and recharge urself. dont use oxicash. it sucks
          Dear Sir

SIR MAINE EK BSES BILL PAYMENT KIYA THA[protected] PAYMENT ID HAI 1653786, OXICASH TRANSACTION ID HAI - 1571103, SIR PAYMENT HOH GAYI HAI BUT BILL SUBMIT NAHI HUA OXICASH SEY PAYMENT KI THI BSES CRN NUM HAI [protected] BILL AMOUNT HAI 4050 KYA SERVICE HAI YEH 2 MONTHS SEY BHI JAYDA HOH GAYE HAI BUT EK BILL KI PROBLEM SOLVE NAHI HOH RAHI HAI OXICASH SEY I THINK THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY ACCOUNT MAI SEY PAYMENT CUT KAR DETE HAI 1 SEC MAI BUT REVERSE HONEY MAI ITNI PROBLEM HOTI HAI OXICASH SEY PLS CHECK IT SIR N REPLY ME

name kapil
          bill amount 4050
          payment date[protected]
          timeing 8:43:16 pm

kapil gupta
          Oxicash is a fraud... The same thing happened to me. just eaten up my money. If you try to contact their customer care it says ... "All customer case executive are busy please stay online ..." and you keep on for hours they wont respond. They dint respond to emails also sent to [protected]@oxicash.com. They dont respond to ticket submissions for query / complaints on their website also. I fear if they really have a customer care cell at all.

Beware, DONT Use oxicash...

Instead use rechargeitnow.com excellent and transparent service.

Many seriously thinking filing suits against oxicash.

TV RECHARGE NO DONE

I have recharged my BIG TV VC No[protected] on 02 Mar 15 for Rs 300/- through my SBI account (Ref 11672510IG00RECQR5 transfer to [protected] OZIGEN SERVICES (INDIA). Amount debited from my account but TV recharge not done yet.

I purchased an oxigen coupon which is only given the (pin
            no-([protected]) Amounting Rs 300/ for 1 month validity...
            I Ramesh Babu M, I am registered user with oxicash(Mobile recharge, pay bills, travels) service provider. I have rechared...

i paid electricity and phone bills through this card on last june[protected], [protected] and early july[protected], [protected] but after 8 to 9 days there was no updation of bill payments and customer facing power cut and phone lines cut.
            This can happen even if you pay by your credit card or debit card or even by cash. What is the fault of payment mechanism here? OxiCash is just a payment option like credit or debit card or cash.
            i recharge. relince 650 india calling card but deeler recharch 650 e recharge . i comp. the deeler give me your comp. no. and he asked 24 four hours my problem is solve my com. no.is 1917943 my mobail no.is [protected] i want my status.
            i was recharge my idea celular through e-wallet a/c my mobile can not recharge but deduct my e-wallet balance so plz take suitable step for this problem