OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 19

Oyo Rooms — Paid via UPI but booking not showing in OYO App

Hi Team,
I have recently made a booking from the app and paid via GPay (UPI) but the OYO app is not showing any booking not message came from OYO regarding the booking.

I tried reaching the customer care but no proper response.

Kindly help me with this issue.
I can provide relevant details (UPI transaction ID, Phone no., Date of payment, tc.) if required.

Thanks in advance....

I have been chasing oyo rooms from last 20 days now but have been unable to get it. They have promised me the refund on Aug 17th. They are unable to provide me any update regarding it. Every time I ask for an update, they ask me bear with them and have some patience. I have no idea how much patience I have to show.
It’s been a long time and now it feels like an harassment to me.
Booking id CQWA0198
Hello Shikha,

Hello, as we have checked our team has connected with you and informed you we have processed your request for a refund from our end on[protected]. It takes 7-14 working days excluding Saturdays and Sundays to reflect in your account. In case of any queries please feel free to reach out to us.

Oyo Rooms — Refund for room not received

Hi, I had booked a room at Capital O 67657 GN Suites on 24th July, 2022 at around 9:30pm. However, due to a personal emergency, I was unable to check in and informed the owner. Since I had already paid for the hotel, I contacted Oyo customer care for the refund and they told me that the refund had been initiated. I still haven't received the amount....

Oyo Rooms — Refund not received. Ticket ID: 3407986192

OYO needs to make me a refund of Rs 2380 as i was charged extra at the hotel. Oyo customer care told me to pay it and email the bill to them when they will refund. The tickled id against which all the conversation is recorded in emails by OYO is Ticket ID: [protected] the status of which had be need to resolved by them without making a refund.
    Email conversation screenshot attached.
    I have called them many times since morning....

Oyo Rooms — REFUND NOT RECEIVED did payment twice.

I booked a hotel through booking.com (07/09/2022) and the total amount was 11, 000 rs. I did the partly payment and rest was asked to pay on the way to the hotel. they were very aggressive and was asking to pay the rest of the amount immediately or they will cancel the booking. so we first paid the rest amount which was 5980 rs. they said the booking id doesn't match and asked to send again amount 5980 after that the refund will be done....

I had booked an oyo room on call and did the payment immediately of 1250 but when i reached the oyo hotel they denied checking in saying that minimum of 2000 is required even though no such information was provided to us before hand and the receptionist kept asking for more money. I want to cancel my booking and get a refund.
    Dear Guest,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Kindly share your booking details so that we can assist you accordingly.

Oyo Rooms — Employee/Customer Service

I reserved a room and paid with my debit card in advance for 2 nights at oyo hotel. My first complaint was no remote control for the TV in the room, told front desk and was told they would send maintenance. 3days 2nights. No one came. On website it states that rooms come with microwave and mini fridge. Neither one in my room. When informed the desk, I was told that I didn't pay for those things. Housekeeping never brought me any clean towels...

OYO — Refund not received and showing refund failed and no other option to get refunded

Had booked an Oyo room, Booking ID:SEIN7098 and paid 561 rupees through gpay. When I reached the hotel, the hotel manager refused us check-in. I contacted the Oyo helpline they said that they can shift the booking to an another property, after long minutes of waiting, it was told that the other property managers are not picking up their call. So, the option left with us, is to cancel the booking and get refunded. I opted for refund and a...

Oyo Rooms — Initiation of money

Hyy sir,

I have already raised a query through this website before to oyo about my refund

My booking id is :-V1xd0365

It was cancelled for to check in deny
      But I get refund only 92 out of 461

For remaining amount I have talked oyo many times
      But they couldn’t give me proper resolution

Last time when I told to process my refund they demanded a...
      This is very bad service by OYO. this is totally unacceptable as I am still waiting for my refund. I called 50times to Oyo but everytime they transfer my call to their service department and no answer by their side.

I have not started at this property as I inform this to oyo on same day. But it is almost 1 month passed and I still not got my refund.

Review this issue at priority and get back to me as soon as...

I have booked room At Jeet stays hotel on 5 Sept Monday and paid 677 online and reached the hotel but the hotel owner did not provide me room and said we did not receive the payment. I was very tired so i book the hotel again and paid 677 more. But he again said that he is not receiving payment. At last he the property owner charged 1400 and provided the room. I paid 677INR two times using gpay for the service and did not get room. I want my money back as soon as possible. AtI can share all the payment details.
      Dear Yasir,

Oyo Rooms — Complaint against oyo for ill treatment towards their customer

Booking number- UJGX4663
        Date of incident- 23 July 2022

Oyo verified my reservation, but when I arrived at the facility, the reservation was rejected. I called your customer service line multiple times, but no executive was able to assist me. I am quite dissatisfied in how that evening's calls and complaint were handled.

I paid OYO in advance for my reservation, so I need an instant refund of my money....

Oyo Rooms — Refund is not being initiate

I was double charged for the same room at same day.

Please check the complaint ticket no [protected] with booking id LJFI3587.I am trying to contact the customer care continuously. But every time they they are telling they are busy with call. I could not contact any oyo agent regarding my issue . Kindly sort out the issue asap and get my refund....

I booked Rook from OYO and hotel manager not provided me booked room
        When i called the OYO representative she told me that company provide you refund till now company even not take my request yet

Please help
        Dear Dipak,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Team OYO

I have booked a Hotel in Oyo Rooms, Hotel name OYO Flagship 79500 The Dove Villa on 26th Aug, 2022 and paid an amount of ₹1388 online on my booking ID “HXT43864”.But due to some reason I had to cancel it.It was cancelled by “Oyo officials” as requested by me over phone after calling on their helpline number [protected].My Oyo app is showing Booking ID : HXT43864
          Refund Status:Success
          Refund of INR 1688.0 successfully...
          Satyam Lonare
          Sep 6, 2022
          I have been waiting for the refund amount from last 29 days.
          your helpdesk people are just giving assurances that it will be reimbursed in 7 days but as of now no progress I am kind of pissed off right now
          Not expected from OYO SHAME ON YOU!!!

refund amount Rs.2005

Booking Id OB4S2282
          Booking Number [protected]...

OYO — Refund not claimed

I have been waiting for the refund amount from last 29 days.
          Not expected from OYO SHAME ON YOU!!!

refund amount Rs.2005

Booking Id OB4S2282
          Booking Number [protected]...

Kindly stop to demand and payment reminder by Simpl with Make my trip booking I'd is NH[protected]. And this PNR no - [protected]. Booking Date - 14 Aug 22 . And checkout date - 15 Aug 22.
          OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          On this checkin day due to medical urgency i had not able to checkin in this hotel on 14 August and currently Hotel shows No shows on that day. So I request to Oyo kindly stop the payment reminder other wise i will go to filing a complain to Consumer authorities and The Hospitality federation of India and Tourism Ministry.

Hi Ujjaval,

We understand your concern and suggest you to please connect with the booking source to cancel the booking.

Team OYO
          Make my trip has alredy cancel but by Simpl company everyday demanding money by message kindly stop this otherwise i will go to Consumer court and file a complain against simpl and you

सर मेने oyo पर रूम बुक किया और जब होटल पहुंचा तो मुझे रूम देने से मना कर दिया और बोले की oyo से रूम बुक करने पर हम रूम नही देते और मना कर दिया और बोले की हम oyo पर रूम बुक करने पर रूम नही देते और में कभी दूर से आया था मैं एक फोर्स मेंबर हूं और में कभी परेशान हुआ फिर मुझे मजबूरन रूम कैंसल करना पड़ा और मेरा पूरा amount refund नही मिला मेरे 386 रुपए बापिश लिए जाए धन्यवाद
            Dear Shivam,

We completely understand the inconvenience you had to go through. This is not an experience we want our guests to have with us. Kindly share your booking details so that we can get this checked and assist you further.