Wildcraft India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Wildcraft India

Having problems with Wildcraft India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Wildcraft India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Wildcraft India

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Wildcraft India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Wildcraft India reviews & complaints(150)

Mene 31 tarik ko order cancel kiya tha mere ko mera refund nhi mila jai abhi tak 24 din hogye hai or coustmer care bolrha hai roj ki aap 24 hour wait karo
ek no ki ghatiya company hai paise lekar beth gayi mere
Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No one can answer about warranty of my bag even o have all bills warranty card warranty is for 12 month and my bad is only 1 month old very bad quality bag
    Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It my 6th bag of Wildcraft but this time I really received very bad quality bag in one month bag zip was broken and main handle is loose by handling bag it all happened in one month only and now from Wildcraft no one can respond and give satisfactory answers to me very bad experience shame on you Wildcraft

I ordered one duffle bag from wildcraft and i got it on 5 th jan-2023
        I wasnt happy with the size/quality. So that day itself i called the customer care, they asked me to wait for 24 hrs.
        I called again and as per their i/p sent a mail about the return also.
        After that i m not getting any proper response from them. Whenever i call them, they are asking me to wait for 2 days .
        Sent multiple mails also no help there too

Hi Team,

My family is permanent customer of your organization and this September I bought a hypawarm puffer jacket from your Patna Store. I noticed that the piece is damaged near the underarms and I have used it for 3 times. It is completely worn out at some places.

Kindly look into it as I am your valuable customer from last 6 years.

My request I'd is - 1303982 and I am still waiting for response from Wildcraft side.
          Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Ayush, I purchased 3 products from wildcraft with product id- OF80CA2, ticket -1263589, got under size and bad quality products, when I complain about the same with the customer care they simply deny for return and exchange because I am new to their app and used a coupon NEW10 which they are offering for their new customer. So it doesn't mean that i[censored] r providing someone a coupon for discount then you deliver them a bad and low quality products and then deny for even exchange and return. The experience was so bad with wildcraft. I also mailed them with the concern and attached the pictures of the recieved item. But after three days getting no reply on email. This is a kind of a fraud that the company is doing of dumping bad quality and used products to the customer. Please resolve this matter.
            Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wildcraft was once known for their product and i was one of their customer, but their service is obsolete and they dont provide genuine warranty on their product. I brought hugo shoes from wildcraft store Lal chowk Jammu and kashmir. After using it for two days the sole came off and de colouration of the product also took place. I contacted the wildcraft seller but they just took the shoes and from past one month they dont seem to pay any response. Really disappointed by the wildcraft service. I regret my choice of choosing wildcraft. Really disappointed.

Order Summary
                ORDERED ON
                8 Sep' 22
                ORDER NUMBER
                S87e50d
                PRODUCTS

Hi Team,
                  I bought sack bag from Lpro mall Chinchwad Pune in wild craft shop.
                  While purchasing the PPL ther told us even if the bag is burn it will get exchange.evenif anything happens to the bag the bag will ge exchange.Mow in 2-3 months the bag is damage at one place.Yesterday when we went to exchange the shopkeeper was very rude and he refused to get the bag exchange.
                  If this is the case what is the use of 5 years warrenty given to the bag by the company.Pleaelse stop making such nonsense.Stop fooling customers.
                  I need my bag get exchanged as I have 5years warrenty card with me.
                  Oct 09, 2022
                  Updated by reemakarande
                  I need my bag to get exchange the quality of product is not good.i have warrenty card with me for 5years if not resolved will give complain in media as well as in news paper about wild craft

I had ordered a wallet on wildcraft website on 03Sep under Order ID Of26e27, which was received on 10Sep in damaged condition - the velcro on one side has partly come off the wallet. I wanted to initiate return, but the status on the website was still showing 'In Progress' despite delivery showing complete. I emailed their customer support on 11Sep informing the same and requesting them to update the status so that I can initiate return....

I bought the raincoat just a month before the monsoon season and as i started using it i noticed leaks inside the raincoat, at first i ignored it but then after using it for a few times, it’s leaking water inside soo much that the inside clothes are all getting wet and i don’t understand how . i had visited the wildcraft store from where i purchased the product and the people there said that it’s not possible and little leaks are fine and all of those things and when i asked them for a replacement they said no! Everytime im using the product it’s like i’m not wearing a raincoat at all because i’m getting wet either ways. i need a replacement because the raincoat itself was expensive.
                    Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The order was not delivered and Wildcraft neither is changing order delivery to pick up from the store.
                      Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is in reference to the ORDER NUMBER O617f6c which was placed on 5th Aug'22 & it's prepaid. There're 2 items into the order. The status of one item is showing as delivered but it's not actually delivered to me & despite repeated complaints to wildcraft customer care they've neither shared any proof of delivery nor refunded the money till date. Instead they've cancelled the other item into the order & refunded that amount. Whereas the actual issue is still unresolved.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have order Jacket form Wildcraft website online on 17th July 2022.

I received delivery on 21st July 2022 but in that accessories of caring bag was missing.

Raise the complain with custom care of wildcraft team # 1089216.

After two week of follow up on 9th August i got mail conformation about that visit the wildcraft store with invoice copy.

According...

Sole is remove
                          Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i am puirchase a tracking shoes 9.7.22 in wildcraft india unit number 107, 1 st floor no vc 3 sector vaishali up i am from ranchi jharkhand last week ago i am going to shreekhand mahadev in hp in travel i am purchase via my frind shoes after a day i open box shoes is damage in front of gum is drop i am calling a shop sellsman says that you return this shoes after tracking i am going today 21 july but shop keeper says its not replace before we use damange product he given me afterthat he is not received my product i am drop shoes in sec 3 vailshali i want refund shoes..
                            Dear Customer,

Greetings from Wildcraft!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We understand your concern related to the product quality issue, we are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.

We would like to inform you that kindly share with us the details given below:

Customer name :
                            Customer mobile number:
                            Customer email id:
                            Product Images:
                            Invoice:
                            Store name:
                            Product name:

We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

For any further assistance, please write back to us.

Wildcraft Support team!

No action taken against the issue I am facing I ordered t shirt from wildlife official app and I received a very badly stained T shirt and I raised a complaint about it but still since 9 days no action taken against that.
                              Attaching proofs of mail and t shirt
                              Wildcraft India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought one new shoes of " 8" UK size but size nt fit, whereas in other Brand I hv perfect fit at same size..I hv purchased from Myntra online shopping app., Kindly help it can be adjusted at same size...either by sending any Technician..

Wildcraft India — Imprint Blue Bag 42021250

I had strap issue and a zip issue, as my bag is still under warranty period, I have submitted for a repair of my bag strap and zip. I got a call from the store where I submitted saying bag is not hygienic. (see the bag in photo, how else the bag which I use everyday for almost 4 years would be!)

And when I asked about ther specific reason what do they mean hygienic, they are saying due to COVID reasons most of the bags are...

Wildcraft India — Bag strap is not proper and behaviour of the shopkeeper was bad!!

My thought was that wild craft was one of the very good reputed brand. So I bought this bag( item I’d 12243, WIKI PACK 2 holo blue school bag) in march 2022, when I Started using this I was not satisfied with the bag (strap is sliding on my shoulder, so I always wanted to adjust it) and I have no time to complaint about this in direct.So last week when I got some time I went to the wildcraft showroom (forum Vijaya mall, Chennai)I didn’t...