Patanjali Ayurved

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Patanjali Ayurved related photos (794)

Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

rachu yadav
AMLA CHURNAmay contain soil mixed in it in quantities harmful for us . i tested it physically to found soil mixed in it .Its not just amla churna but some other patanjali churna like PACHAK JALJIRA is found to be adulterated with soil .please u check these products to save our health because many people consume them to make health good . we give money for good not for worsening our health .
THANK YOU.

[Sep 22, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
THe products need testing to confirm the claims of presence of soil particles. COnsumer is advised to file complaint with Nagpur District Designated Officer (Food Safety) for further action.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Patanjali Ayurved — Bugs in 'patanjali multigrain dalia'

raj_arun2003
    Dear sir

I have been using patanjali products for a long time now. but, its very unfortunate that today while...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

K.R.Chandrasekaran
    On 21/9/2016 i purchased 13 products of patanjal from "patanjali arogya kendra & store, 35/2, g/f, spartan avenue mogappair, chennai-600 037. i found the problem deficiency and defects in selling of the store:
    1.in adequate sales assistance persons. the shop has surveillance camera, still they suspect all customers as thief and do not allow them to select the products. they do not allow their personal shoulder bag with cash in it with customers. it is insult to customers.
    2. they do not store all products that you send. no labelling on the shelf to enable customers to identify easily.
    3. the store do not have the list of products they sell. the customers find it difficult to find their needs. searching is like finding in the forest. no segregation of products. they mix up groceries, confectioneries, domestic needed products like honey, jam, health drinks, etc,
    4. the ayurvedic products are hidden in the inner part of the store where the customers cannot go near or the store keeper is unable to find out correct medicines. there must be pamphlets to indicate the ayurvedic products, what for it is meant, and the cost. there is neither ayurvedic doctor nor the storekeeper is qualified to explain and prescribe medicines. the customers are afraid to take such medicines in the absence of details.
    5. billing has not been properly done. i purchased 13 products for which 12 products for rs.577/- alone was billed and for almond rs.200/- was collected without bill. (bill no.5993 dated 21/9/2016)
    6. the shop is not maintaining swipe machine for payment through atm debit cards or credit cards. if this is done sale would be much more due to customer convenience.
    Kindly instruct your outlet shops to rectify their defects mentioned above and you will find a boost in sales. periordical inspection is suggested.

Hemumistry Hemumistry
      I bought tomato ketchup 500g(batch no: JB112, mfg date: 09/16) from their store located at Patanjali Chikitsalay Shop No.7, S.S. Complex, Vishal Mega Mall, Jetpur 360370, Gujarat state District Rajkot Taluka Jetpur Book No. 23, Bill No. 2289 Dated 21/09/2016 Tin no. [protected] Dt.5-5-2015 of Rs. 70/ I found that the metal cap had rusted and turned black in color from inside. Deposition of this can be found on d bottle also . I have sent them photos and complained by mail. They have not responded to my mail. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
      Hemendra
      [protected]@gmail.com

[Sep 21, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Utkarsh Sonkar

I purchased an item from your online platform, patanjali ayurveda i. e., sitopaladi churna and an amount of rs. 55 was deducted from my paytm wallet regarding the same. i received a message showing that rs. 55 have been deducted for my order id 10720, however, neither the invoice was received nor delivery was made to me. paytm has replied to my request stating that the transaction is showing to be successful in their records. please get me the refund asap.

Amount deducted via paytm but no invoice/product received
        Amount deducted via paytm but no invoice/product received

Gupta.sanjeev24
          My shop name is ladies corner and it is in moradabad u. p.. company rep. name mohit kumar.
          My order have been gone in every week. but supply is fail. the distributer is very poor and his supply is very poor. and their stalf is also very last.
          Please take action and do proper supply regularly. the distributer name is j. b. agencies 56- industrial area kanth road harthala moradabad.

mahesh saklani
            महोदय,

निवेदन इस प्रकार से है कि हमने पिछले हफ्ते पतंजली स्टोर से घी लिया, लेकिन घी की शुद्धता बहुत ही ख़राब है और हमे वह घी चर्बी या वनस्पति की तरह लग रहा है। अतः हम घी की जांच करवाना चाहते हैं।

धन्यावाद

नाम- महेश सकलानी
            पता- अपर अधोएवाला,
            सहस्त्राधारा रोड, नियर बिजली घर,
            देहरादून-248001
            मो न - [protected]

Patanjali ghee

[Sep 20, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pramod Singh mt
              Dear Madam/Sir,

I have ordered Patanjali special Chyavanprash, Amrit Rasayan, Badam pack each 1 Kg packs from http://patanjaliayurved.net/. I I bought products as a guest and made payment of Rs 540 through paytm wallet, please see details below:

patanjaliayurved Order #9939
              [protected]:18:08 PM

Rs 540
              SUCCESS

I made enquiry through message on http://patanjaliayurved.net/ website and also through emails but have not heard anything back from them even one week passed.
              I also called phone numbers given on website[protected] but no one picked phone. I also called another number related to this website registration [protected].
              Please try to resolve this issue.

Pramod Singh
              pramodsingh.[protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016
              Fortunately the products are delivered. Thanks

sgulapala
                Sir I purchased Gulkand on[protected] in Padirivedu Madarpakkam - Near Gummidpoondi, Tiruvallur Distric - 601202 Tamil Nadu. When we opened and eating we found one 70mm nylon cord. By trust we are purchasing gulkand. but its found some nylon cord. we also found some stick like that.So please make sure the quality of food items. It improves your business.

[Sep 16, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Manufacturers rsponse will be poor. Suggest to file complaint with Thiruvellore District Designated Officer (Food Safety) for initiating regulatory action.

sanjay Dhopte
                  Dear
                  I had parches two 10 rs packets from pantanjali store sainagar Amravati (M.S) But when that packet open and mix with milk my son shouting it contain black small insect . I like patanjali product, that why i am not shouting publically. But this is very very dangerous . I am requesting you to check the above batch 05/2016 personally.and verify my complaint
                  pl replay after verification

S.V.Dhopte
                  [protected].

[Sep 14, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I made a payment of Rs. 1880 on 09th September 2016 thru Paytm, your site did not show any payment confirmation or order confirmation.. Money was deducted from my paytm wallet.

Please let know whether I will get refund or material will be delivered?
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Patanjali Ayurved — Against selling other merchandise products at patanjali outlets

gowda611
                    Hi, this is sunil from bengaluru, kamakshipalya. Near to magadi road tollgate

My complainnt is regarding selling...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

sunil1972
                    I have given the order thru order no 4841, 4842 dt 31/08/2016
                    i have purchase the various things amount rs 882.87 but still we have not recd any goods nor refund my money i have called so many times with your given niumber[protected] but nobody lift the phone and i also given the mail but nobody will respond i want to know what should i do who will given the solution i called your administration office number they will tell dont put order thru online in future i dont know where is failure i think you are not able to manage the things where is resopnsible person whom i talked.

i am continusly call but nobody will respond pls look into this i dont no no yur distrubution system is this type of services to provide the customer

Updated by sunil1972 Sep 14, 2016
                    Sub-Total ₹882.87
                    Free Shipping ₹0.00
                    Total ₹882.87

shari19
                      I had made an Online Purchace from from Patanjali on 2 Aug 2016 and had made the payment by Credit card.

Never received the ordered items delivered, till date whereas the SLA was of 5-7 Days.

I had complained about the same on this forum earlier( Complaint ID 1351525 patanjali-ayurved-b114645) regarding the same order.

Further to my earlier, I was intimated by an SMS that my order has been cancelled
                      However no intimation regarding the Refund of the Payment made.

Please help.

[Sep 15, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kiran1681989
                        I have placed order of 1639 on September 03 through my Paytm but order was not placed instead amount got deducted from my Paytm wallet and I have reached out to Paytm to know is payment went to patanjali they have confirmed that patanjali had received my amount later on September 08 I got refund from patanjali of rupees 149 instead of my entire amount 1639.
                        Could you please help me to have my entire amount refunded.
                        I have reached patanjali many times
                        through calls emails but no response such stupid customer support they have.
                        Transaction ID
                        Transaction Date
                        Sep 3, 2016 16:53:23

Anup kishore das
                          I have purchased it 3 months back, used only 4 tsf once and kept it in my refrigerator. to my surprise, i found it has been sedimented and taken color of ghee and its odour n sweetness gone . I feel shocked at its change. its manufacturing date is feb, 2016. i am using your other products which are quite good. i also attach photo of the bottle pack.
                          you are requested to look in to it and provide me with suitable reply.
                          Thanks.

Honey Related Issue
                          Honey Related Issue

Veeresh gt
                            My order number is 7610
                            They had given me wrong tracking number
                            No one is picking up the phone.
                            Please inform them
                            They had given me DTDC:-CM[protected]IN
                            I had hope in consumer complaints.
                            Please please help me with this

nbhalerao
                              Dear Team, I have placed order dated on 13th Sept, 2016 of Rs. 125( Order no. 10603) but not able to track my order, and there is nothing in my order history too. I am not able to understand whether my order is placed or not and when i will be able to receive my product. Amount for the same is got deducted from my account.Need your support for the same.

[Sep 13, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahesh Umale
                                Hi Sir/Madam
                                I have ordered products from http://patanjaliayurved.net site and done payments through Credit-Card processed using PayTM.
                                My order did not got confirmed even after the payment is done. Thinking Payment issue would be there I ordered again same list.
                                Please see details of 2 transactions made each for Rs 1327.55 making total of 2655.10 Rs

DETAILS of PayTM Transaction
                                patanjaliayurved Order #4613
                                [protected]:54:56 AM
                                ---
                                patanjaliayurved Order #4652
                                [protected]:15:30 PM
                                ---
                                Initially for 3/4 days
                                There is no way on site that I can cancel the first/second order as its not showing any order in order history.
                                Now they are showing orders on site...
                                I tried the phone number[protected] but no one is picking it up. I tried contact through the site's contact us but its not working giving error.
                                Also Tried Piyush - Patanjali Ayurved - Online section Mb : [protected] But the mobile never got picked up.

PS :
                                Now they started showing ORDERs on my account and
                                Today They refunded only 40 Rs for cancellation of order #4652 amounting 1327.55 Rs
                                Second Order is yet to even been recognized..

Its Looks like some fraud

Online Grossery Buy
                                Online Grossery Buy

Patanjali Ayurved — Product quality substandard

SabIta_ban
                                  Products bought during first week of June, 2016

Bought 25 Mogra Body Cleanser (bath soap). There Jasmine scent...

ShrishtiDubey
                                  I bought patanjali aelovera juice from hinjewadi D mart, Pune on 5-sept 2016. But on opening it I saw that it is producing foams and weird in smell than Normal. I am using this juice regularly, so I know it's normal smell very well. Hence can say that the juice is not in a condition to be consumed. The D mart authority is neither changing it nor returning it . Kindly guide me for this.

[Sep 07, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.