Patanjali Ayurved

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Patanjali Ayurved related photos (794)

Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

yaso55
Did on line purchase for rs 935.00 20/08/2016. Payment through paytm and i got confirmation from them. So far no order confirmation from patanjali. Sent two mails to customer care. Web site is not working properly. No response from customer care phone. I am a regular buyer. Now i realized about their attitude to customers. I collected their contact nos, most of them not answering, if some one pick they will tell another no call. I need order confirmation or refund.
On log in ihave noticed the order is in history with ref 4380 & 4081.

Yasodharan
Karthika, venkulam, edava post, varkala695141
[protected]@hotmail.com
Mob [protected]

[Aug 25, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anand Zadbuke
    I have purchased Amrut Rasayan 1 KG product 20 days before, but today on 24/08/2016, while eating Amrut Rasayan at 10.00 am I found near about 2mm piece of glass in it, its so horrible experience .Detail about product given below,
    Mfg.Lic.No. Uttra/Ayu-161/2009, Batch No.DD2,
    and Bar Code No.[protected].Please look in to this matter, because
    I really like Patanjali product and I love it.
    Bharat Mata ki Jay,
    Jay Baba Ramdeoji.

[Aug 24, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am a regular consumer of Patanjali ' Amla Candy'. The quality of this product is decreasing day by day.Two years ago quality of this product is very good, I always recommend this product to everyone but after that its quality is degrading day by day and now it become unacceptable. Kindly think about this.

jothiswaran92
      Hi sir,
      Amount deducted from paytm wallet (Rs. 540 but order not placed.)
      I have ordered on 11th august 2016.
      1. Medha vati (Dphrm-166) 3 bottles - rs. 480
      2. Detergent cake popular (Pa-103) 6 soaps - rs. 60.
      Please help me to get this product. There is no response till now. Please send me the products as soon as possible or else refund the money. There is no history available in the website. I could not contact through telephone number given in the site. There is no reply for the email also. How can i track the status. There is no response from the patanjali team. I need my product or my money.

Jothiswaran s

Vicky Malik
        I bought atta of 10kg, and its waste, there are insects in it, when we called the particular shop, they didnt take any action on it.

sandeep sainani
          I had made an online transaction at patanjaliayurved.net for an amount of 500.10 rupees through my paytm account. The details of the operation are reflected below:
          Paid for orderpatanjaliayurved order #1348paytm cash txn id [protected]-08-19 07:32:31 pm
          Rs 500.6

Money was debited, but there is no confirmation of order reflected in my account at patanjaliayurved.net, worse if the fact that the order section page appears empty. I am not too sure where my money is as paytm management has claimed that the transaction was successful from their system.
          In spite of making frequent calls at the patanjali provided customer care number, i. E.,[protected] there hasn't been a response as the phone only rings. I also wrote an email citing the above problem but haven't received any reply from them.

I urge patanjali group to ensure kindly that the money is debited back to my account and also make a system where customers like me don't have to face a plethora of difficulties in ordering from their website.

[Aug 23, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanchitanag.1990
            I have bought 2 patanjali aloevera face pack and 2 medohar vati on 17th august, and my total bill was 310 which was deducted via paytm gateway from my bank account. But after the payment is done i did not received any message or mail regarding the placed order. I thought the money will be reverted back to my account but nothing such happened. Now i'm feeling chitted.

Please look into this matter and either refund my money or deliver my products.

Payment done but no order received

Updated by sanchitanag.1990 Aug 23, 2016
            They have given a customer care number and a e-mail id, but none of them is working or valid

Dr Madhur Gupta
              I am dr. madhur gupta from bangalore.
              I ordered 12 products on 10th aug. 2016, online from www.patanjaliproducts.net
              After payment from my debit card, no order conformation happened and all the products are in my cart still.
              I never recieved anything. please refund my money as i tried to sent many mails but mail given as customer care is fake, also phone no. also fake so cannot contact anybody. need my refund as soon as possible

[Aug 22, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Patanjali Ayurved — Money deducted, order still pending

veronica cooke
                I placed the order on aug 9

via http://patanjaliayurved.net/index.php?route=account/login

I...

Pradeep Madhwani
                Dear sir/madam,
                I have ordered some products from www.patanjaliayurved.net amounting rs2550/-.

The amount has been deducted from my bank account but no confirmation mail is not yet received. Payment was made through sbi debit card. I have also tried to call customer care, but no one has picked up the phone. I m really tired from all this. I want my money back.

Give my refund as soon as possible. Call me at [protected]

kirtana.ashok23
                  HIi,

I made an online order for Rs 1140 just few hours back.. I paid the amount through paytm and I got an error that the requested page could not be found.
                  The money has been deducted from my account BUT ORDER was NOT placed.

Please confirm if you have got the order or kindly arrange for the refund.
                  I have tried to call their number several times but no one answers the call.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2016
                  Patanjali folks sent me the list of items I had ordered. Thank you.

[Aug 20, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bharti_jha
                    Me & my family always supported patanjali products but they broke our trust. Washing powder cuts the hands while using it. Shampoo caused lots of hair fall. Honey, ghee, soaps & many products disappointed us. I request all the users not to use these particular products as they are used to cheat their customers only. Also the quality of these products are worst in use.

[Aug 19, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khedia
                      Details of the product: b. No. Dp240616/a
                      i, miss asha khedia, purchased the atta noodles of patanjali on 19/08/2016 from bhayandar west. As per the details given on the pack it should contain noodles and seasoning mix (i.E the masala which is given with noodles for preparing noodles)...However the packet of that seasoning mix (i.E masala) was missing from that packet...Even i checked another packet of the same batch no, the seasoning mix was even missing from that...It seems that it is a manufacturing defect and patanjali has not taken care during packing of the product...The tollfree no provided by patanjali was not being received...Kindly resolve the issue by taking all the product of this batch back from market and even compensate me.

Updated by Khedia Aug 23, 2016
                      I have not received any reply from patanjali...I tried to return the defective packets to the shopkeeper (detail: name MGM, Add: Narayan nagar, Bhayandar west 401101) there were 2 packets- one was opened and other was pack ...still the shopkeeper was not ready to cooperate and was not willing to return the product and started arguing that it is the default of company and being a consumer we have to borne the loss and the shopkeeper will not exchange it...Patanjali is not having any value of consumers and even the agency holder of patanajli are rude and have no value for consumers...
                      Hi sir,
                      Amount deducted from paytm wallet(Rs. 540 but order not placed.
                      I have ordered 11th august 2016.
                      1.Medha Vati (DPHRM-166) 3 bottles - Rs. 480
                      2.Detergent Cake Popular (PA-103)6 soaps - Rs. 60.
                      Please help me to get this product.

Jothiswaran S

Prasanna Moharana
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        On18.08.2016 at 15:28hrs i have ordered some products (pachak anardana-4nos (140/-), mustard oil-2litres (250/-), cornflakes-1pkt (85/-) and oats-1pkt (75/-) from www.patanjaliayurved.net amounting rs550/-.

The amount has been deducted from my bank account but no confirmation mail is not yet received. payment was made through icicibank debit card (transaction remark: vin/payu /[protected]/0). i have also tried to call[protected]. but no one has picked up the phone. please help me confirming the received order else kindly arrange to refund rs550/-

Prasanna kumar moharana
                        Mob no:[protected]

Patanjali honey is not pure.it is full of sugar.I have attached the photos as well for Patanjali and viewers. Don't make fool of the people.

abhijeet13
                          Dear all,

I had ordered 10 items - reference to order no #kw4d9usq dated[protected] and order total rs.700. we had received the parcel but it had 6 apparel online promotional magazines worth rs 50 each. other 2 items were our patanjali detergent powder and yagna sugandham agarbatti. but from the ordered list no other items were present. it was a fully sealed parcel. i have attached the photo images for reference. amount for 1 yagna sugandham agarbatti (rs.20) and popular detergent powder (rs.1 x 5)= rs.5. i requested them to deduct rs. 25 and at-least refund the remaining amount. because the apparel online magazines are of no use to me. still in-spite of doing followups for 1 year there has been no response. hence i decided to post it online on consumer complaints so that at-least this does not happen to others and so that patanjali ayurved ltd inquires into this. patanjali is a respected indian company and a reputed one. that experience was very bad first time online shopping on this http://patanjaliayurved.net/ site and i feel cheated. rs. 700 is not a small amount.

Sincerely,
                          Abhijeet c joshi
                          Kalyan, maharashtra

TheCosmosurvivor
                            Atta noodles, mfg date june-2016, opened on 18 august-2016, found with pests in it.
                            So i had to throw all the boiled noodles i kept for eating.
                            Earlier a 10 rs packet of "Choco flakes" from patanjali, was opened in last month july-2016 and was found with white larvae crawling inside every flake. The product was having expiry date after 3 months.
                            Worst quality products I have ever encountered in my whole life.

Pests in noodles
                            Pests in noodles

Patanjali Ayurved — Divya arshkalp bati with batch no akv036

Gautam Porel
                              I m using divya arshkalp vati from last 7-8 month for non bleeding piles & i was benefited with the medicine but this month...

neenajain
                              I have booked an order on this website for rs780 and payment made by debit card on 12.8.2016 vide order no conveyed as 612. No response from website no response on phone number[protected]. Seems fraud. The amount credited to bank accounts of benificiary is not yet intimated by payu. Now website not allowing login and also no email being delivered at [protected]@patanjaliayurved.net

[Aug 18, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I had same problem... the following URL : patanjaliayurved.net

rajesh.panda43
                                Dear sir, i have purchased a patanjali honey product last month. I use to keep the product in as suggested cool and dry place. Yet within a month, ifelt the taste has gone really bad and it looks like some molted sugar is added with honey, which is now settled at the bottom of the box. I have attached figures with this post please find the same. I encourage patanjali product, for the scope of charity and make in india concept. But, if manufacturer of patanjali is deliberately adding sugar to honey and trying to gain money, it is completely disheartening to me and injustice to believe of indian people. Please look into this matter very seriously. As you have just began to gain market, nobody wants collapsing of such a noble venture.

Rajesh

Patanjali honey, hint of added sugar to honey
                                Patanjali honey, hint of added sugar to honey

savita22
                                  Paid for orderpatanjaliayurved order #443paytm cash txn id [protected]-08-10 03:44:46 pm

I order some product through patanjali site but throgh guest site but i didn't received any confirmation of order on my phn no or my mail id but my money was deducted. I tried lot of time customer care no. But no one picked the call. I want my money back

ariji93
                                    I have booked items through in patanjaliayurved.net thr oughpaytm wallet. Although transaction was success but order details were not shown in order page of patanjaliayurved.net. Please look into the matter.

- patanjaliayurved order #524
                                    - paytm cash txn id [protected]
                                    [protected]:14:49 pm

On contacting paytm, they said they are agreed to refund the amount (Rs 559.53) in my wallet once got the confirmation msg from patanajali. But patanajli ayurveda is unreachable over telephone and email. I have tried several times but in vain. I have attached the mail which i received from paytm care

Online transactions

[Aug 17, 2016] Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi, Same happened with me as well. Can any one tell what I need to do for recover my money. thanks
                                    I have ordered some products(pachak anardana-4Nos(140/-), Mustard Oil-2Litres(250/-), Cornflakes-1pkt(85/-) and Oats-1pkt(75/-)) from www.patanjaliayurved.net amounting Rs550/- on 18.08.2016 at 15.28Hrs.

The amount has been deducted from my bank account but order confirmation mail is not yet received.Payment was made through ICICIBank Debit card.I have also tried to call[protected].But no one has picked up the phone.Please help me confirming the received order else kindly arrange to refund Rs550/-

Prasanna Kumar Moharana