Paysense — loan approved waiting for disbursal

A/5, Sahkar Society, Shivaji Nagar, Asalpha, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai -82, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 aditi manjrekar on Feb 5, 2020

Myself aditi manjrekar. My loan of rs. 1, 60, 000 /- is approved on your application called paysense. I completed all the formalities and also handovered the signed copy of nach form to your executive at my home. I was informed by one of your representative that the disbursal will be processed in 48 hrs. Now it's more than three days and i haven't got any update from your side. I don't have any contact number or office address. So it's an humble request that please update the status of my application and process the disbursement as soon as possible.

loan approved waiting for disbursal
loan approved waiting for disbursal
Updated by aditi manjrekar, Feb 06, 2020
It's been more 2 Days and there's no reply from anywhere...not im really worried for the loan as i have given certain commitments . I hope the officials at paysense understand that it creates problem for the customer if they do not get any update on their particular loan application..i'm sincerly requesting you to please update the status by call or email..
Updated by aditi manjrekar, Feb 12, 2020
Finally I received the money today...Just want to thank everyone who helped me and updated through the process. It tooked 15 days but it happened and feels great.
Thank You So Much Paysense Team!

Note: It'll be great if you guys will let me know the statement of the loan and the EMI payment tenure on my registered email.

Comments

Dear Ms.Manjrekar,

Greetings From PaySense.

Sorry that we made you feel this way and our sincere apologies to you that you did not hear back from our customer support team. Your issue has been escalated to the support team and they will surely update you related this within 24 hours.

Your co-operation is highly appreciated.

Team PaySense.
It's getting insane now...after writing more than 5 emails and continuosly calling the person whom i handovered the docs..im not getting any single update also i haven't received a single call till now...sorry to say this but you guys are playing with the emotions of each and every customer...we understand that you dont have any customer care setup but atleast reply on email with some proper information...
Hope so that you guys understand the situation and help me as early as possible...

Everyday I'm Mailed But Nothing Happen Still More Then 20 Days Over
Nothing Use This Please Let Me Confirmation Otherwise Cancel My Porsanal Loan Amount Immidet

Paysense - loan approved waiting for disbursal

Company:Paysense