PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 25, 2022
Complaints 19868

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions

Toll free
1800 1800 1234

View more phone numbers

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints page 698

Today morning, one of guy called us and asked for debt cart number. Unfortunately my person told the number and immediately found the message in mobile that amount of Rs: 9810.00 was used for PAYTM/NOIDA/PAYTM. We request your kind selves to tell us the address of the party. He had transferred total amount of Rs: 32997.00 on the same account for 4 transactions. Please co-operate and give us the address of the party for tracking him.

Thanks and Regards,

b. renu chakravarthy
Paytm app is not working properly.
I want to transfer money to my bank account but app is showing server error.
And my wallet balance is also not showing. I am facing this problems for 3 days. Plz solve it fast as soon as possible.

I m a merchant and want a meeting with ur staff about paytm so help me

I have recharged my delhi metro card no. 56139089 on 12.05.2016 for rs. 200/- through pay tm, and contacted the nearest metro station at dwarka mor, but they refused to recharge my card for rs. 200/- and asked me to claim refund from pay tm. You are accordingly requested to refund the amount of rs. 200/- for credit back to my citibank credit card against your order no. [protected] under intimation to me urgently. Thanks....

Hi i paid my electricity bill with cesc of amount rs 2010 the transaction was unsuccessful but money was deducted from my account i wrote to paytm repeatedly but got no response from their side. I then transfered some money left in my paytm wallet to my bank account in paytm app it is showing that the transaction was successful but no money was deposited in my account. I didn't expect such fraudulent activity from a company as big as paytm. Deeply disappointed.
    Sir i do a transactions on[protected] rupees on book my show throught paytm but paymetn dont give me answer i do mail daily but they dont respond me please sir help me

I ordered kindle ereader 6 with wi-fi tablet 4 gb (White) on 28-apr-2016 and according to return policy this item can be returned within a 15 days from date of delivery of the item.

I received this item on 2-may-2016 and raised 05-may-2016. It was approved by the seller on the same day but it has not been returned yet.

I raised ticket many times, paytm replied they tried 9 times to return it. I did not get any call and mail to return this product.

Please help to resolve this issue

I have not received failed recharge amount which was deducted from my account
        Order No.[protected] Date of payment 23 Apr 2016 1:19 pm .
        Already more than 10 days passed and customer care no. says call if you are registered on payment but it never asked to ask when i was paying money to paytm it accepts money whether Mobile no. is registered or not. So, If even after this, there will be no response from your side I will be taking Help of Consumer Court.
        Don't ask me more details, I have already given you order id.

I have order lg refrigerator model no - b205kwcl 190 Liter through pay-tm and I have waiting for item delivery but Item is not delivered and suddenly i got a message your order is cancelled so why my order is cancelled.

If you want to cancelled my order so why you take my order and payment.

Please help
          my order no is - [protected]
          name mukesh kumar
          mobile no [protected]

I have forgotten password to my account and used Forgot Password to generate OTP. However, I no longer have/use the mobile number which I registered with PayTM to which the OTP is sent.

While PayTM says that OTP has also been emailed, I have not received any such mail (checked spam folder too). Also, the while trying to complain using their web care/ticket interface, but due to errors related to their interface the complain...
            I tried to recharge my number and went through transaction and paid the money. The order summary says the recharge is successful but i didn't get any recharge to my phone. Its been 4 days. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Payment of rs. 30 received by paytm! Your order no is[protected]
            5:53 pm, may 13 2016
            Dc transaction no [protected]...

Paytm — Dish tv is not delivered. I am waiting more than 14 day.

Hi, My order no in paytm is .[protected] .
            Order placed successfully on may 1 st. product dead line to delivery is 14 may. but totay 16th may still no progress. i have send more than 10 mails 100 calls.
            paytm always asking for 24 to 48 hrs. i have never face such a irresponsible customer service ever.
            I need my money back now.

Srinivasan R...

I, rovina sen am registered with pay tm but i've hardly used it. My registered phone no was [protected]. I have stopped using this number long time back. The services to this number have been withdrawn. My new phone number is [protected].
            Whenever i sign in paytm my otp is sent to [protected], this number's services have been discontinued so i am unable to operate my paytm.

My request is to change my registered mobile number to [protected] so that i am able to use paytm.

Rovina sen

I had balance more than rs 600/- few days before and all balance disappeared with out using it. Further it is also disgusting that veiw option of transactions made (history) also not available. It is slso wonderful that on calling on your call centre, option for contecting callcentre is told to press digit 9 in computerise calling system but on putting 9, massage heared that you put wrong no. Please update your app and return my balance to my wallet
              I Book a IRCTC Ticket and he has faild and paytm cash are diducted

I have recharge my bill payment through the paytm but it was failed so kindly credit my amount of 600 because it is already deducted from my bank account.

And please do the secure transaction i don't prefer this kind of failed transaction..
              This is with ref no[protected] of RS 700/- deducted from bank for recharching of metro card but card not recharged yer and balance also not credited yet in my bank account
              Sir. Yesterday I recharged telenor with RS 60. I didn't get any confirmation message. But from my bank account RS 60 deducted my account. So please solve my issue as much as possible early. Thank you sir.
              My balance return to my account please my id transaction no. [protected] please refund my balance in my verysoon
              Hi Team,

My wallet was having 441/- rupees, which I accidently, hit to send to bank.

Am wondering which bank, it has been gone to, I have not specify any bank info.

Please assist, would appreciate your quick response.

register through- [protected]@gmail.com
              I recharge before two day but not yet recharge, my mobile no [protected], no response, within today the problem not clear means i will go to consumer court, Your A/c XX9035 Debited INR 55.00 on 07-May-16 15:33:34 * AVENUESN[protected]https://secure.paytm.in-1763 * through Net Banking.

Sir my name is Mr. Virendra Kumar Mandloi my complaint is deduction amount of Rs 731 in paytm wallet so please refund my amount in my wallet account. An early action is requested please.sir please don't the forget my complaint is regarding my complaint . deduction my amount from paytm wallet of Rs 731 some days ago. I don't know conferm the effective date . Thanks

I buy a book plinth to paramount and now i want to return it but they cancel my return request.even i called to courier company they said they received request from snepdeal after that they cancel my retrun request. i continuously calling them for return. I wrote many mails to Paytm regarding this but they are not answering me.

I believe paytm people are just earning money. worst website.

Order Number : [protected]

I have reacharge of my airtel number [protected] amount 297 but first time token number [protected] not done at that time n recharge is panding 1 hr i again the same recharge 1 hr token number [protected] it done few time the first recharge done but i have only one recharege because i not use 2 recharge so plz pay 1st recharge amount in my account n i against legal action of paytm by court

I had paid my phone bill(Rs.200) through paytm in April 2016. But, this month I got the statement shows that the previous month outstanding bill is pending. So I checked acknowledgement which I had paid. Mobile number is not mentioned in the acknowledgement. However, the amount had been deducted from my account.

Kindly request you to look into the matter and refund the same.

Suman.B.Nbr...

SIr,
                      I sudhakar mahapatra through online transferred Rs200/- to PAYTM on 30/04/2016 from my IOB Account. The transaction ID showed in my account is PAYTM-[protected][protected]@955899. But the amount credit in wallet formation neither received mail or message to mobile no till date.
                      Please do the needful get credited the amount in wallet or refund the same.
                      thanking you.
                      yours sincerely
                      s mahapatra
                      May 14, 2016
                      Updated by sudhakar mahapatra
                      How many days generally take to resolve the issues.so that i can remind if necessary.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Ayyappan M. Following amount (Rs. 19000) had been deducted from my SBI account on 9th May 2016 and the details are listed below:

0n 9th May 2016,
                        1. POS PRCH
                        POS 950734 PAYTM NOIDA Amount Rs. 5000

2. POS PRCH
                        POS 947308 PAYTM NOIDA Amount Rs. 9903

3. POS PRCH
                        POS FU[protected] SBIBUDDY MUMBAI Amount Rs. 5000

Request the authorities to assist me in getting my amount reimbursed.

Ayyappan M

I order Sony SBH52 from paytm.com of Rs.7475/. i got sony sbh70 received on 6 May 2016, i called to paytm customer care they replied return your product we will refund your amount within 3 days. i returned on 7 May 2016, Saturday. and continuously calling them for refund. I wrote many mails to Paytm regarding this but they are not refund me.

I believe paytm people are just earning money. worst website.

Order...

On date 02/05/2016 postpaid mobile no. [protected] has been recharged with amount .Rs.205 (AIRTEL POSTPAID ) but this transaction was failed. till date 13/05/2016 no refund of this amount Rs.205 in my paytm wallat or my bank account. My order id is [protected].how many time to get refund this amount t me. same thing happens when was recharged rs.100 for mobile no.[protected] but this amount refunded my paytm wallat.

With reference to the above please note that the Item No. [protected] TNT bathroom corner big with door I received with bad condition. Product Image attached for your reference. The delivery man not delivered the product the concerned person for checking at the time of delivery. Product despatched from M.K. Retails (84232), Delhi.

Please look into the matter and refund the amount which I have already paid.

Thanks & Regards