PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

PayTM Mobile Solutions Customer Care

PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions related photos (11022)

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Puran Bisht
dear sir/mam
i recharged my mtnl mobile [protected] Rs. 64 from hdfc bank visa card by wedsite paytm.com on 26/09/2011 at 4:00 am my account has deducted by Rs.64 and rechareg not done also.
i received a mail that your amount will be refund in your bank account but not receved yet.i have mailed many times to [protected]@paytm.com but not getting any revert.
hear are some informations regarding to the transaction._
my mobile no [protected]
amount Rs. 64
order no 5453928
kindly do the needful.

thanks & regard
puran bisht

ckar_123
    Today at 9:28 AM I wanted to recharge my BSNL prepaid cell No. [protected] through online PayTM site. There it was mentioned that if I went for Spl Rechg for Rs. 45 there I could get 365 days validity with "0" talk value. Then I went for the transaction to get the offer. After made successful payment it was found that the recharge not made but the amount was debited through my bank account. So I mailed to PayTM "[protected]@paytm.com" for looking the matter seriously. But nothing steps has been taken by the respective site. It was cleared that the recharge was not made through paytm after making confirmation through BSNL executive. Now I want to get back amount. in my respective bank account. Order No. 5526688.

kkalanithi
      HAI THIS IS
      K.KALANITHI B.B.A,BL.,
      ADVOCATE FROM CHENNAI
      I have recharged mobile no.[protected] at Rs110 on date27/09/11 for a time, .But I did not recive recharge value (i.e.Rs 110).Transaction is -ORDER NO IS:5523944
      plz answer me on my e- mail is [protected]@yahoo.com & solve my problem.
      i've mailed to [protected]@paytm.com and [protected]@paytm.com for 2-3 times but no response reply must. for public request plzzz dont recharege in this site,PAYTM.COM
      THANKING YOU....
      K.KALANITHI
      This seems to be a fraud site. Many people have been cheated, including me. pl read my complaint dated 11.8.2012

nmaybe
        I have recharged my Reliance GSM mobile yesterday morning at 10:30 of RS 222/- by Paytm by using HDFC credit card.my order number is 5276508. The amount has been deducted form the account but i havent yet got recharge value. paytm does not have any customer care number so i cant even called them. i mailed them [protected]@paytm.com thrice but they dont even bothered to reply me back.it is such a bad that despite of having big name they cant treat their customers.
        i made a rechage of airtel 50 rupees but it was not recharge but account was deducted. i recharge
        with netbanking of SBI account. neither my mobile no [protected] recharge nor meet the order no. pl make the recharge or credit the amount.
        my transaction detail is below
        to transfer- inb aveneus india pvt ltd
        ref no-CCA12DGQB669IG99991945 transfer to [protected]AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD

Paytm — Mobile not recharged [Resolved]

aishuv
          This is a lousy site - had tried recharging my mobile for Rs 220, and got a ticket number 4857956.. The moutnn has bnot be...

VALSAMMA MELANNOOR
          Sir,I have paid Rs.2280/- towards renewal of my DISHTV subscription for ONE YEAR through PAYTM on 15/8/2011.The thransaction was a failure and TAY TM has sent mail to me saying that they will refund the money to me.I have paid through my SBI Debit card.Till today(34days over) the money has not come to my account.Can you do anything to help me.My Reference No. with them is 3635084.
          Sir, I have paid Rs.133- towards renewal of my SUN TV subscription for one month through PAYtm on 16.01.2012.The transduction was a failure and PAY TM has sent mail to me saying that they will refund the money to me.I have paid through my HDFC NET BANKING.Till today(9days over) the money has not come to my account.Can you do anything to help me.MY ORDER NO 14798427. MY CONTACT MOBILE NO -[protected].
          through paytm i have re charged for RS.655.00 on 21.02.2012 at 08.48 hours and for RS 100.00 on 21.02.2012 at 09.00 hours to SUN DIRECT for my smart card no [protected] both are recharge failure noticed but BOTH THE AMOUNT DEBITED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT(HDFC BANK SRIPERUMBUDUR BRANCH)

AMOUNT DEBIT REFERENCE NO FOR RS. 655.00 IS[protected].02.2012:08.48 HOUR)

AMOUNT DEBIT REFERENCE NO FOR RS. 100.00 IS[protected].02.2012:09.00HOUR)

ORDER NO NOT DISPLAYED ON SCREEN JUST RECHARGE FAILURE NOTICED.

I AM A REGISTERED PAYTM CUSTOMER

please arrange to credit the amount to my bank account.

NOTE: 4 TIMES SUCH FAILURE NOTICED HOW CAN I CONTINUE

I.ALBERT, MOBILE NO [protected]

sribuddha
            Dear madam/Sir,
            My cell number is [protected].The above mentioned cell number was tried for the currency charge through Paytm on 7/9/2011 with the order number:4535040 under the scheme special recharge RS.1100 with the available talk time Rs.1050 & 365 days validity.But unfortunately the charge was unsuccessful & the transaction was successful.And my portal transaction id [protected] VIA State Bank of India.I have received the docket number--TN[protected] but the problem is not yet solved.neither the amount has been credited to my bank account nor the currency of talk time has been added to the talk value of the sim.I had mailed paytm customer care unit 3 to 4 times but there is no response from their side.I had checked with BSNL officials & got to know that haven't received the amount.Hence paytm which is the intermediate pay channel site has received the money & isn't taking any action to refund it or recharge the amount to the phone number.Please take this matter urgently.Regards
            I have recharge my mobile no. [protected] on date 14th Aug., 2011 for rs 64/-. But my mobile transaction is failed and above amt. is not return back my transaction id is 3595836. I have made complaint so many tine no. is[protected] but there is not any positive responce so far.
            I have recharge my mobile no. [protected] on 22nd March 2012 for rs 70/-. But my mobile transaction is failed and above amt. is not return back my transaction id is 22926765 I have made complaint so many tine no. is[protected] but there is not any positive responce so far.

nareshkumarshankar
              DEAR SIR/MADAM,
              MY NAME IS NARESH KUMAR FROM CHENNAI,I LOST MY MONEY 999+999=1998 RS,
              LAST MONTH AUGUST I TRY TO RECHARGE MY MTS-MBLAZE DATA CARD THROUGH PAYTM SITE,
              THEY WILL DEBIT THE MONEY FIRST THEN ONLY THEY WILL REQUEST TO THE REQUIRED PRODUCT,SAME WAY MY FIRST TRANSACTION 999 HAS BEEN FAILED,
              999 MEANS IT'S A UNLIMITED PLAN IN MTS,I TRY TO RECHARGE THAT PLAN,BUT WHEN I SEE THAT FAILED MSG, I THOUGHT ONLY TRANSACTION FAILED, MY MONEY IS SAFE,THEN I TRY TO SECOND TIME SAME TRANSACTION 999 PLAN, BUT AGAIN I GOT THE SAME FAILED MSG,
              ATLAST I DIRECTLY GO TO IN THE MTS-MBLAZE SITE AND I DID RECHARGED MY MTS-DATACARD 999 PLAN,THAT TIME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY MONEY LOSE IN PAYTM TRANSACION,
              ONE DAY AFTER I DID CHECKED MY BALANCE I LOST MY MONEY 1998 RS.
              I DONT UNDERSTAND AND I AM CONFUSED,THEN I WAS GO TO BANK,I DID CHECK MY TRANSACTION DETAILS,THEN ONLY I KNOW ABOUT MY MONEY LOSE BY PAYTM,THEN I SEND THE REQUEST TO PAYTM FOR MY MONEY REFUND,THEY REPLIED, WE WILL CHECK THAT PROCESS,IF IT IS FAILED YOUR MONEY WILL BACK SOON,
              BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GET THAT,THN AGAIN I TRY TO CONTACT THEM TWO OR MORE TIMES BUT, AFTERWARDS THEY ARE NOT RESPONSE TO ME,I AM VERY SUFFERING FOR THIS FACT,I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS, AND I NEED TO THE REFUND MY MONEY, HERE I PRODUCE MY MONEY TRANSACTIONS DETAILS

FIRST TRANSACTION DETAILS
              DATE - 18/08/2011
              PARTICULARS - PAYTM COMNOIDAIN (18/08/2011 09:35:01)
              CH.NO.[protected]
              AMOUNT - 999.00 RS

SECOND TRANSACTION DETAILS
              DATE - 18/08/2011
              PARTICULARS - PAYTM COMNOIDAIN (18/08/2011 10:19:51)
              CH.NO.[protected]
              AMOUNT - 999.00 RS

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME......
              THIS SITE FARDE SITE...

SAME PROBLEAM ME
              transaction will be proceed but recharge is not success

Caresignpaytm.com, Contactsignavenues.info (Avenues India Pvt. Ltd) — Spl Recharge not done even after making payment [Resolved]

bobby2ruma
                My mobile phone is registered with the above companys and i made a transaction y/day through internet banking for spl.recharge...

Ashish Kumar
                There is some website paytm.in. first of all the complained is that on August 13 I tried recharging my Relience operator phone but the transaction couldn't get completed and the money(150 Rs) deducted wrongfully.
                This website doesn't maintain any customer care number so that you can talk them and neither they have any address so that one can file a legal complaint against them.The website only have some paytmcare email id which also they don't reply because they are making money out of it and no one is there to monitor them. This is a big fraud and needs to be stopped so please look into the matter and do the needful.As well suggest me who regulates all these frauds.

Ashish

B19592010
                  I have recharged my mobile (reliance smart) online through paytm. I received less amount recharged on my phone though reliance is giving full talk time on recharge for the amount. It is quite evident that paytm is not making payment to the service provider for the full amount received from consumer online, rather deducting their own commission though the same is again payable by the service provider.
                  On making online querry, paytm does not reply.

CAUTION: IT IS DOING UNFAIR BUSINESS.
                  yes, i also did 150 rs recharge for my docomo number.but i got only 140rs, even though docomo is giving 150 rs full talk time.this is unfair business, cheating, exorbitant.

loveyverma
                    I have recharged of Rs.20 in BSNL No.[protected] from "PAYTM" online website. but recharged was not successful. My bank balance also less. My Order No.4335530. Plz look about this matter and plz recharge my mobile balance of Rs.20 from Paytm Company.
                    thanks & regards

Lovey verma
                    sir actully i recharge my mobile no.[protected] with 50rs bt it was nt recharge by u n message shown thr your mobile was recharged succesfully.my order no. is 4450226 n my account balance is also debited by pay tm please refill my account or recharge my mobile number...
                    hello,
                    this is haridas tathe.i had recharged my uninor mobile no..[protected].with rs 150.my account balance is deduced nd still i did not got the talk time.i was new to paytm so i did not record my order no...please refil my account to keep trust...
                    My process number is 4458728 and 4459650. Recharge amount has been deducted but recharge not yet done. I have just done the recharge at about 1 pm on 4/09/2011. Kindly help. Sumita

BSNL — special recharge successful done from paytm but recharge is not successful

special recharge of Rs.52 is successful from paytm but recharge is not successful.actually this was msg voucher but my message voucher is not activated in my number.my mobile number is [protected] and order number is 7535821.

Chandra Prakash
                      Hello ,

I would like to bring attention that I have tried to recharge on 26 AUG
                      twice , which is failed both of the times. It was recharge of 351 Rs each. I
                      have got 351 refunded however I have not refunded the rest 351. My phone
                      number is [protected]. I couldn't find any phone number to contact you. I
                      have attached the screenshot of my statement which might clear the doubts.
                      Please get back to for any issues however I would like to say i have been
                      using the services regularly and if my money is not refunded i will never
                      use it again and will take this matter further.

regards

Prakash

Unsuccessful recharge payment debited
                      I have recharged my mobile [protected] on 30 Aug 11 for two hundred rupees. money has been deducted from MY SBI account but mobile is still not charged =200

please check and recharge the same.Ref TRANSACTION COD E no . IG 64787150

Please inform the status of the above on [protected]@yahoo.com

my number [protected]
                      dfvsddvsvg
                      yesterday i was recharged my mobile with 333 about was debited but still now also i can't receive my mobile balance
                      I have recharged my mobile [protected] yesterday for 333 rupees. money has been deducted from My Ing vysya account but mobile is still not recharged

please check and recharge the same.Ref TRANSACTION COD E no . 697853

Please inform the status of the above on devinder srikanth.[protected]@gmail.com
                      my number [protected]

sampad123
                        On 10th Aug at about 9pm I recharged my videocon d2h(customer ID[protected]. On my 1st attempt the message displayed that recharge is not successful,so on my 2nd attempt it took a lot of time for processing.In the meantime I called the customer care and came to know that my d2h account has already been credited.My 2nd attempt was successful.But my 2nd recharge has not been credited yet.So,please do the needful in this regard and redress my complain.
                        Dear Mr. Vijaya Kumar,

Greetings from Videocon Telecommunications Limited!!

Thank you for mailing us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your Email dated 21/12/2011, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to respective department and your request is in process and your request will be resolved on or before 24th December 2011.

Once the concern is resolved, we will call you and confirm regarding the same.

In case you require immediate help, please contact us through Our V Help Customer Care as mentioned below:

For Requests and Complaints – Dial 198 (Toll Free) from your Videocon number

For Queries related to our Products & Services - Dial 121 from your Videocon number or [protected]

In case you wish to speak to our V Help executive at 121, your calls will be chargeable.

You may also write to us at [protected]@videocon.com or send SMS to 121 (Toll free)

Experience a whole new world by logging onto our website www.videocon.com

Nodal Officer

Videocon Telecommunications Limited

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

The information contained in this email message and any files/attachments transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. E-mail and any contents transmitted with it are prone to viruses and related defects despite all efforts to avoid the same. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. Videocon Telecommunication Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies, (collectively "Videocon Group") shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no part of this message shall be binding, implied or assumed unless the sender does so with due authority of the Videocon Group.

From: Arumugam vijayakumar [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
                        Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:36 PM
                        To: 121
                        Cc: nodalofficer.tn
                        Subject: Re: Amount deducted for Caller Tune Reg-Mobile [protected]

Dear Ms.Mohana Priya,

you should arrange to refund the amount immediately, without customer consent you are deducting the amount and taking the reversal/refund for 3 to 4 days.is it correct. Customers are keeping balance to make outgoing call for their needs. If you deduct the amount by activating caller tune how can we make outgoing calls. if there is not enough balance are you allowing to make outgoing call?

Hence refund/credit the amount immediately

Dear Ms. Mohana Priya

As per your policy you will not refund the amount, But you can transfer this Recharge amount Rs.45 to the correct Mobile Number [protected]. we dont want refund, you can check in your system and transfer this amount for which no recharge effected. Any way customer is loosing money and you are gaining.

Hence i request you to transfer/credit this amount of Rs.45 to Mobile No.[protected] for the value of money already paid.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:57:37 +0530 wrote

Dear Mr. Vijaya Kumar,

Greetingsfrom Videocon Telecommunications Limited!!

Thank you for mailing us.

With reference to your Email dated 21/12/2011 regarding your captioned mobile number- [protected], we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are taking
                        proper measures to ensure that the same is not repeated.

We regret to inform you that, as per our process wrong recharge of the retailer mobile number which is less than Rs.100/- is not applicable to process the refund
                        amount.

For Requests and Complaints – Dial 198 (Toll Free) from your Videocon number

You may also write to us at
                        [protected]@videocon.com or send SMS to 121 (Toll free)

Experience a whole new world by logging onto our website
                        www.videocon.com

Mohana Priya A
                        Videocon Telecommunications Limited

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

From: Arumugam vijayakumar [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 11:19 AM

To: 121

Cc: nodalofficer.tn

Subject: Recharge wrongly credited to another number reg.

Ref: Mobile NO.[protected]

I have recharged for Rs.45 to my above videocon number. But my mistake the shop keeper wrongly put the Number while recharging as [protected] instead of [protected].

We tried to contact the mobile [protected] and found that this number was not yet activated.I asked the shop keeper to contact your customer care and reverse this amount already deducted from their account and recharge to actual No.[protected]. But they informed
                        me that Videocon operator saying that they will not reverse this amount and we are not in a position to recharge to the actual Number [protected]

Hence I request you to arrange to reverse this amount deducted for [protected] and give recharge for actual mobile [protected]

A.Vijaya Kumar

Deal ho jaye!to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
                        Sir, Gud evening I recharged mobile prepaid videocon of rs 62 & recharged successfull N0 is[protected] . but ballance not come in my mobile([protected]), I trying customer through 198, 121, 123 for two days.but no response. So kindly activate of rs62 prepaid voucher or check what is problem .Thanku for gud co-operation. ( santeshwar tiwari, Mob [protected], email- santeshwar.[protected]@gmail.com)

satish2315
                          i got reliance netconnect recharged through recharge site www.paytm.com
                          But this amt never got credited to this number. Also the amt has been debited from my creditcard account.kindly look into the matter and do the required.

Order Number : 3251612
                          Mobile Operator : Reliance Netconnect+
                          Billing type : Prepaid
                          Recharge Amount : 800.0
                          Payment Mode : Datacard-Credit Card ( 400667)
                          Transaction Date: 04-Aug-2011 11:14:26 PM IST
                          Hello Sir/Mam,
                          Im Deepak Shewaramani from Ajmer (Raj). Sir yesterday i recharge mobile Vodafone mobile number through www.Paytm.com which is online recharge facility. I entered all my transiction details of my debit card.The amount was debited from my bank account but the recharge balance has not credited to me yet. Sir plzzz do something related to this complaint. Sir I will be very Thankfull to you.

Deepak Dhewaramani
                          @deepu We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated. Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com.
                          online recharge vide order no:5358446 not credited to my dishtv account.Pl. do so now.

Paytm — recharge not successful [Resolved]

kkledwani
                            I recharged my no [protected] with Rs100 on 1st august. It has not been recharged and Rs 100 has been debited from my online...

Paytm.com — BSNL Recharge Failure [Resolved]

dhillonks
                            ref no[protected] for recharge of Rs/ 200 Fm [protected] on 29.7.2011 at 10:54:19 AM hrs vide order no 3039270 failed. till...

BIDYA SAGAR BORUAH

please find the details bellow .
                            Order Number : 2965980
                            Mobile Operator : BSNL
                            Recharge Amount : 110.0
                            Payment Mode : Credit Card (HDFC BANK | 528945)
                            Transaction Date: 26-Jul-2011 02:40:57 PM IST

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile . pls get back to me within today . otherwise i will have to go with the legel procedure......(this is my second mail)
                            @ Bidya Sagar We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated on 27th Jult 2011.
                            Please contact us directly at [protected]@paytm.com
                            THANKS, HOPE IT WILL CAME BAK EARLY TO MY ACCOUNT. I WAS A REGULER USER AND ONLY THIS CAN KEEP THE TRUST
                            Sir, i had registered to paytm on 5.8, 11 and recharged a amount of 201.00 through net banking(HDFC) for a idea prepaid tariff and the details are Order Number : 3280812 Registered User : [protected] Mobile Operator : IdeaMobile Number : [protected] Recharge Amount : 201.0Payment Mode : Net Banking (HDFC Bank )Transaction Date: 05-Aug-2011 11:00:29 PM IST.When i conformed from idea custermer care regarding the recharge when it was not showing the recharge balance, they told that only Rs.200 was paid. But i got the transaction of 210.00 debited from my account of hdfc bank as well a conformation from paytm along with reciept for the said amount. can you please look into the matter and do the needful as it is a secure organisation.Other wise how can we trust.
                            MOBILE RECHARGED PROBLEM

please find the details bellow .
                            Order Number : 4460702
                            Registered User :[protected]
                            Mobile Operator : reliance
                            Recharge Amount : 299
                            Payment Mode : Credit Card (AXIS BANK )
                            Transaction Date: 26-Jul-2011 02:40:57 PM IST

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile .

Paytm.com — ONLINE RECHARGE [Resolved]

bd.dinesh1
                              On the date of 14 July 2011 i was make a online recharge of my BSNL Mobile No. [protected] with Rs. 55 and the Order No. was...

soumya2911
                              dear sir,

I am SOUMYA ,I have recharged through in 25 jul-2011 paytm.com.rs 40/-but rechurge is unsucessful n i gota mail form payt.com this side.n write refunds withis 2 hours.after the we mail [protected]@paytm.com 3 times,n reply me We strive to answer all customer queries within two business hours.but still no mail n no refund please sir see the detail...n please sloved my problem.

## Please do not write below this line ##
                              Ticket #[protected]: Fwd: PayTM | Payment Confirmation

Thank you for contacting PayTM customer care.
                              We strive to answer all customer queries within two business hours.
                              We will get back to you shortly :-)
                              Best Regards,

Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM
                              Subject: PayTM | Payment Confirmation
                              To: soumya.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Customer,
                              We regret that your mobile recharge transaction on PayTM was unsuccessful.
                              Your transaction failed because of a technical error at Vodafone - Delhi
                              NCR. We will keep trying to recharge your mobile for the next 2 hours. If
                              even after 2 hours the error persists then we will initiate a refund for
                              your transaction. You will be intimated about your refund through SMS and
                              Email.
                              Your transaction details are:
                              Order Number : 2935250
                              Mobile Operator : Vodafone
                              Recharge Amount : 40.0
                              Payment Mode : Debit Card (ICICI BANK | 421627)
                              Transaction Date: 25-Jul-2011 03:22:13 PM IST
                              Note: This Transaction will appear in your bank statement as 'PayTM' or
                              'One97'. The bank transaction id is [protected].
                              For any queries about your transaction, you can contact us at [protected]@paytm.com.
                              Please don't forget to mention the Order Number while writing to us.
                              Thanks again for choosing PayTM - the easiest to use and most reliable
                              destination for online mobile recharges in India!!!!
                              Best regards,
                              PayTM Customer Care
                              [protected]@paytm.com
                              [protected][protected][protected]
                              This is an computer-generated receipt and does not require a signature.
                              @Soumya

We have reviewed your transaction and your refund has been initiated on 25th July 2011.

Feel free to contact us for any further assitance.
                              rs.100 has been refuned oreder no-5366026 youa recharg un successful

when i was recharging my account for 222 vodafone number, the amount has
                              been deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged .
                              The problem is the payment gateway is returned "Oops! Your payment of Rs.222 was rejected by your bank.", But the amount of 222 has
                              been deducted from my bank account, Kindly revert back,
                              I have made a complain before but got reply from you that money got refunded to your account.
                              But I didnt get any refund amount.

Waiting For Your reply,

Meera
                              hello, my self v s prasad. i have recharge rs100 through in paytm but recharge is unsuccessful.
                              my order number is 34681605. please solve my problem