PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
19096

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions related photos (11402)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Just to inform i am very disappointed with your services My order[protected] is showing status delivered but i have not receive any order your customer service is so bad where you just record the complaints and never come back & how could you whether we are mad or what to follow up with your guys in our busy schedule & no answers for my complaints in your complaint box "[protected]@paytm.com". Now i am going to file a case in consumer count because i wasted my time & even i wasted my money by not getting my order which i prepaid the amount. I neither want my money nor my order you guys take as carity from me. I am following up with these guys but no response -

Pune, Maharashtra
    I am appasaheb my paytm ID is [protected]@gmail.com with order id[protected] . I ordered nova trimmer on 04 dec 14, I have been your loyal customer from last 6 months I have adviced my friends to buy products from paytm, But this time you broked he trust by cancelling the product after 5 days, I was suppose to gift this to sumone, and I dint buy anything on flipkart app day beause I trusted you guys and you have taken payment i advance, Now I will have to buy same product from other place for 450 who is responsible for my extra money loss? Do you guys have sense of responsibility to keep your customer happy as your website says.I am highly upset with your this casual behaviour I am forced to give real bad reviews about paytm on consumer forums and to my friends.I am looking forward for the compensation of my monetary and time loss.My contact number is [protected].Looking forward for some serious action from your side.
    Unhappy with your services,Compensation required.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
      Hi Sir, I have recently purchased a 10 gms gold coin on PayTm. As per the offer user will get 1500 cashback after 24 hrs of shipment for prepaid orders. My order was delivered still the cashback was not received. When I contacted the customer care, they are not replying to the customer properly and not providing a response to the customer. Can you please look into this issue ? I have attached the order screenshot for your reference. So during the payment It was clearly mentioned 1500 cashback would be processed, but still is not processed and customer care people are giving arrogant response. "GOLD1500GOLD1500 applied. Rs1500 cashback will be added to wallet in 24hrs of shipment for prepaid orders & in 24hrs of delivery for COD" Order No #[protected].
      Cashback Not Processed - Worst Customer Care I have seen
      Updated by Venkatesh Nalam Dec 15, 2014 Still I don't see any update from the Paytm ?

Vikasnagar, Uttarakhand
        I bought Bajaj electric kettle ORDER NO.[protected], after the receipt of order i send mail to paytm care for its return within 2 days of receipt of this order. Paytm care replied that their courier executive will come and pick up the parcel from the delivery address but it has been more then 1 month but no one came and picked up the parcel. i have written to paytm care number of times regarding this but again & again they are sending same computer generated reply that their executive will come and pick up the parcel. It has been more then 1 and half month, now i am going to file a case against paytm .

L
          Bengaluru, Karnataka
          Hi Team, On 26th Nov, Paytm Executive had picked the Item against the order No.[protected], However Order status has been exhibit as “Pending return” in Paytm Website. I have wrote an email to "[protected]@paytm.com" however no satisfactory response. i had received the response from paytm, on 03rd Dec, "We understand that product has been picked up from your place. The refund will be processed once the shipment will get delivered back to the Merchant. As it has already taken lot of time almost 2 weeks. Can you please help me to refund my money from paytm. I m really appreciated if you can. Thanks, Lalit Kumar

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
            fraud company. i am still waiting after 12 days of mailing you abt the reverse pick up of my order[protected]..what the bloody hell you are doing. loook at many other well known company like flipkart...loook at their services...the refund is done with two days of pick...and pick within 3 days od information.. what the hell you are doing.. jerk . i am going to file a case against your company in high court within next two days... or else you better pick up and refund my amount
            thank you for resolving it so early... i am happy... thank you so much.. after so many request you finally resolved it.
            I m still waiting no one has come to receive the parcel yet please come and take the parcel back

There was huge communication gap &unqualified customer support executives are there in Paytm. Its too hard to say, even...

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
              Hi Team, I was very glad initially when I ordered a product in paytm. But, Slowly after few days, I got the info that paytm is there for cheating people. A ecommerce site for developing needs customer satisfaction. But, you people are cheating customers with cheap marketing tricks. Issue: I have ordered a product of sweat shirt with two quantities. But, the guy delivered only one sweat shirt. Paytm cheated me by delivering only one quantity. Tried Solutions: 1. Tried reaching customer care number. But, I didn't get any response from them. 2. Tried sending email to the customer care. But, didn't get any response from them. I have few questions: 1. Who will take care of this issue ? Any specific department is there for taking care of this ? 2. Paytm, everytime cheat customer like this. Or in my case, it happened like this ? 3. How was the quantity changed ? Who will track the product & quantity details ? 4. Does Paytm think that it can easily cheat customers in this way ? 5. Will i get resolution for this ? If not, i will definitely lodge a complaint in consumer court.
              Updated by santhosh Dec 07, 2014 Order Number[protected]

P
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                I have ordered floaters in paytm with order number[protected] but i didn't get order till now but in order status showed as...
                R
                May 27, 2019
                Bangalore, Karnataka
                paytm order number:[protected], return order:[protected], Iam purchased teashirts but after delivery some what damage is their...

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                I had ordered VOX Power Bank 22000mah BLACK colour (ORDER NO.[protected], But received white one instead. I had waited for a week for black power banks to be available as it was out of stock earlier. Please provide explanations and change it back to what I had ordered.
                Order delivered with wrong specification

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  Dear sir, Some fraud made with me, who used my debit card to purchase from you . We request to you kindly cancel ail this...

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
                  I have order an product...order no[protected]..which i recieved on 26 nov 2014...and on 26 nov i have requested for returning of the product throught...till today's date they are just telling me the same and samething that we will resolve your problem in 3 days and the in 7 days your problem will be resolved.. i am now pissed off with the service and silly replies..i want my refund back and take your product back...
                  thank you for resolving it so early.. .i am happy... thank you so much.. after so many request you finally resolved it.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
                    Dear Sir/ Madam, I would like to inform you that, i am a regular user of Paytm and have been using since last 6 months. But recently, I have made a transaction of Rs 3, 000 on SUN direct DTH recharge thru PayTM and the transaction was failed. The amount Rs 3, 000/- (Three thousand rupees) debited from my ICICIC bank account and not credited. The order no:[protected] &[protected] and the transaction ID no: [protected], date: 15.11.2014. Tried to contact the toll free number[protected] several times, but there is no response. Expected that the money will be credited with in 3 working days. But still amount Rs 3, 000/- was not credited in my account. Request you pl take appropriate action on paytm and return my amount as soon as possible. Regards, Boni. Suryanarayana Contact no: [protected], Hyderabad (Telangana)

G
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        I have made recharge online by using Paytm Online Services. I have Rs 30 in my cash wallet in Paytm Id which I created online....
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        I have made payment of Rs 459.00 on 28.10.2014 and was credited in your account on 29.10.2014, payment of Bill of Mob. No....

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                        Hi, I have ordered milton tiffin/lunch box in paytm last week. My Order No:[protected]. I got order today. But the product inside the paytm seal the product cover was already opened, it is old product and damaged product. The lid of the box is broken. I used paytm for my all online shipping's (recharge, products). I lost trust in paytm site after i got this broken and damaged product. The product also not looking like original. I think paytm site delivering duplicate products. Please Give my money back into my bank account. i don't want into paytm cash. Please replace original new good product or give me money back into my bank account. Thanks & Regards Venkeswara Rao
                        Broken and old product