PayTM Mobile Solutions
PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

PayTM Mobile Solutions Customer Care

PayTM Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

PayTM Mobile Solutions related photos (11011)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Ashin S
PAYTM RECHARGE FAILURE AND MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT

This is the 7th day I have been waiting for the money to get reflected in my bank account. I have already wrote more than 10 times to paytm care. But whoever handles my request will get back to me with the same response "kindly contact bank".. as they have insisted me I DID contact bank and the reply was that there has not been any pending transactions from paytm to my account. They told me to tell paytm so that they can initiate the refund process once more. But the thing that make me angry is that in the beginning, when I wrote the mail first time, I told paytm care to give my money back through paytm cash balance and not through bank account. Why the hell they initiated the process to my bank account. That means they purposefully do this , so that we will forget about our money after feeling tired... anyways the order number is 9743653. Kindly give me my money back. I am fed up with paytm services and customer care. Give value to your customers and not money.... okay???

And I do not want to hear any more excuses like," its beyond our limit, kindly contact bank, etc etc".. okay... I need to get the money back immediately... if not I will be forced to file a complaint to the concerned.... this is the last chance I am giving you.. because I have lost my patience.... and my message to paytm users... don't trust paytm until and unless they provide better servioe and customer care..try to implement a 24 hours working customer care phone number.... as I have already quoted my order number is 9743653.... I look forward to your reply...

if you want me to mention the ticket numbers, I will do that... please resolve my issue, I do not want any empathy or sympothy from paytm side.... just give me my money back... I won't rely on paytm till I get the refunded money... if you are not going to resolve this like before, then you will have to face serious consequences.. I am damn serious about this..

The date of recharge was 25th Nivember 2011 and today it is 3rd December 2011... i can't wait anymore
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2015
Had given me the refund...

resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs.50 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

To know more about Paytm Cash you may visit http://www.paytm.com/what-is-paytm-cash.html

on our refund process.

Ashish07
    Order No: 9411601

I made a successful recharge of my Docomo Mobile but I didn't get a Rs. 400 Sunglassesindia.com Coupon which I purchased along with Recharge.

When I talked to "[protected]@paytm.com", Mr. Harihar was allocated to the Query. He said after few days that we will soon send you an email of Rs. 400 Coupon which I never received. When I tried to talk on this email address again and again...my Query was closed which was open and handeled by Mr. Harihar.

These guys do not have a contact number where we can talk to them. I'm looking forward to hear from them very soon.

Ashish
    Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

You may use your Sunglasses coupon code as "PAYTMSPL"

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

thanks for best service
    nitin soni
    bayad

Paytm.com — Tata Sky not recharged [Resolved]

goswami_nirmalya
      Dear Madam

I am Nirmalya Goswami I have rechared my Tata Sky on 28/11/2011 od Rs.400, but till date my the...

nand lal verma
      hello i recharged my airtel dth Rs.310/- id no [protected] date 11/11/2011 time 4:46 pm order no 8628913 throu pnb dabit card but transaction is failure not recharged my airtel dth . and the amount is debited form my pnb acount .
      so please refund Rs. 310/- in my pnb acount [protected]

thanking you
      nand lal verma
      Dear Customer,

We just completed the refund process of Rs. 310 from Paytm side.

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. You could check with them on time it takes for such refunds to show up.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@paytm.com. You may also refer our online help videos at http://www.paytm.com/faq.htm for more details on our refund process.

Paytm — recharge failure [Resolved]

amit kumar835
        yesterday on 07 nov2011 at 19:00hrs i had made a recharge of RS 50 on my vodafone m.no - [protected] but recharge has not been...

nayasaroj
        ,my order number is 7553385.i recharged the number (BSNL [protected]) but failed. i have given repeated mail for return my amount . i got mail that you have credited rs 24 in my paytm cah account. i am sending my screenshot of paytm cash account.it is clearly showing tha paytm cash balance is 0.00. so to whom you have credited . i want immediate reply. you are not responding properly. i am sending mail to refund my amount you are replying to give feedback? you are understand the problem or not?

regard
        saroj
        mob:[protected]
        Dear Nayasaroj,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

Remember at paytm, we give you a promise that unless you have received your recharge, your money is yours.

There was a delay in receiving the payment confirmation from your bank, as a result we were unable to instantly process your recharge.

Amount of Rs.24 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

sonu14381
          mobile recharge fail
          Dear Sonu,

Please let us know the Order number and the recharge amount at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

s kumar 1962
            I recharged my idea net setter no,[protected] on 5.10.2011 for Rs 599.00.but ,so far my idea net setter neither recharged nor amount refunded.i recharged through paytm.com and order no was 6063748.

Further,i recharged my mobile no.[protected] on 8.10.2011 for Rs 333.00 through paytm.com and order no was 6236266 but the same thing happen,neither mobile recharged nor amount refunded.

Both amount have been transferred through S.B.I.

plz inform on my mail pramod.[protected]@rediffmail.com or mobile no.[protected]
            Dear Customer,

We regret that your both recharge requests on Paytm were unsuccessful. This recharge failed because of a temporary technical error at operator end.

Your amount has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

bkrao
              Dear All theeis is to inform you theeat PayTm is fraud site, theeey are theee cheaters, theeey cheated people theerough recharge or any kind of operation theerough internet banking. so all can be very cautious about theeis, please dont use theee paytm for any kind of operation theeough net banking, theeey are deducted money in theee name of "Avenues India Ltd" i experienced theerough my mobile recharge. I recharged BSNL 110/- on 28thee October, 2011 today 31 oct 2011. iam NOT received, but theeey are sending MSG me theeat your account had successfully recharged, so please kindly solve my prob any body who are interested in public. theeese are theee details

28-Oct-11 09:46:57 7537183 Recharge of Rs.110 for BSNL mobile number [protected] View Details 110.00 Recharge Success
              Dear Customer,

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

goswami_nirmalya

Testimonials

Support
                FAQ
                Paytm Cash

We successfully received your payment.
                Here is your order status:
                Your order number 7573803
                Your Recharge of Rs 400 for Tata Sky Subscriber id [protected]:: In Process
                When will i get my recharge?

You should have got your recharge by now :)
                If not, you will receive status confirmation by SMS/Email within the next 2 hours.
                If your recharge is unsuccessful, your money will be immediately refunded to you as Paytm Cash

What is Paytm Cash?

Paytm Cash is your own money that you can use to pay for recharge on paytm.com.
                You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit Order Status and click on Initiate Transfer

Got more question? Check out our FAQs or mail us at [protected]@paytm.com.

Liked the Paytm experience?
                Share with your friends on Tweet and

Paytm Promise: 24x7 care

At PayTM your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. Any help, any issue, any suggestion, we are available on [protected]@paytm.com seven days a week. That's our promise!

To download Paytm mobile app, click here or visit www.paytm.com/mobile

FAQs
                Site Map
                RSS
                Customer Testimonials

I have recharge on 28.10.2011 but till date it has not credited BANK already told that they have paid the amount

www.paytm.com — Tatasky not recharged

Testimonials

Support
                FAQ
                Paytm Cash

We successfully received your payment.
                Here is your order status:
                Your order number 7573803
                Your Recharge of Rs 400 for Tata Sky Subscriber id [protected]:: In Process
                When will i get my recharge?

You should have got your recharge by now :)

What is Paytm Cash?

Paytm Cash is your own money that you can use to pay for recharge on paytm.com.

Got more question? Check out our FAQs or mail us at [protected]@paytm.com.

Liked the Paytm experience?
                Share with your friends on Tweet and

FAQs
                Site Map
                RSS
                Customer Testimonials

Tata sky not recharged till date

hiiiiiiiii[protected]
                aap ne galat bal cut kiya hai

Paytm — recharge [Resolved]

abhipampa
                  I am ABHIJIT DHARA i recharge my bsnl mobile but my recharge is not delver from bsnl but Rs.300-/is deduct from my a/c.my...

maheshwar347

when i was recharging my account for 222 vodafone number , the amount has
                  been deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged .
                  The problem is the payment gateway is returned "Oops! Your payment of Rs.222 was rejected by your bank." , But the amount of 222 has
                  been deducted from my bank account, Kindly revert back, my Bank reference
                  number is " IG72373250 "

Waiting For Your reply,

Mahesh

when i was recharging my account for 222 vodafone number, the amount has
                  been deducted in my bank account but it is not recharged .
                  The problem is the payment gateway is returned "Oops! Your payment of Rs.222 was rejected by your bank.", But the amount of 222 has
                  been deducted from my bank account, Kindly revert back,
                  I have made a complain before but got reply from you that money got refunded to your account.
                  But I didnt get any refund amount.

Waiting For Your reply,

Meera
                  Dear Customer,

Please let us know the Order number and the mobile number that you had tried on Paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

Dear Sir/ma'am,
                  I'm Jitendra Kumar. I hv recharge my cell before sometime today. but, my bank bal. has been reduced 100 rupees. but my recharges did not successfully. My cell no is [protected]. I'm waiting for your positive response.
                  Thnx

Tinku Sharma
                    I DO NOT RECEIVED ANY CONFIRMATION SMS FROM MY RELIANCE NETCONNECT OPERATOR.My recharge was successful, but I haven't yet received my recharge.

Transaction Description : ICONN/34420686/131011/CCAVENUE.COM / CHA
                    Dear Customer,

Please let us know the Order number and the mobile number at [protected]@paytm.com so that we can check the details of your transaction and resolve your query.

pashaa1986
                      I have recharged my [protected] docomo number for rs.197 through this website on[protected], but while transaction the error message shown that payment was rejected by your bank but the same amount is deducted from my axis bank account which I have used for the same transaction while I contacted bank people they said from paytm it is confirmed that the purchase was successful so the amount is deducted but I didn't got any recharge and in paytm website in order status also its showing payment failure. I need my money back.Transaction ID is 5139542 its on[protected], you fraud people deleted the status of that recharge from my account but I have taken a snapshot of the same on that day only I have full proof on you people I its not refunded surely i'll lodge a complaint against you people.You fraud people don't have even customer care number or any contact number as well to contact you people this website is totally fraud.

Deduction of 197 rupees for unsuccessful transaction
                      Today again I have sent complaint with all snap shots attachments to [protected]@paytm.Com as soon as I sent the complaint with in a hour I got a msg to my mobile and e-mail saying that the amount is refunded in my paytm cash and I checked it its there but in future I don't want to use paytm so again I have sent a mail saying to refund it to my bank account but still didn't got any response from them

MANDEEP RANA3455
                        Dear Paytm administration
                        I tried recharging my AIRTEL number [protected] today morning at 11.10 A.M for rs 50.The website responded with a successful recharge amount of 50 deducted from my credit card but no top up was credited to my AIRTEL mobile yet. Kindly look into the matter as I am producing the details of the transaction summarized by the pay tm website itself
                        transaction details
                        invoiced to paytm customer [protected]
                        transaction response : recharge success
                        mode of payment : credit card - hdfc bank |
                        Dear Customer,

we are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve your any concern is to send an email to [protected]@paytm.Com. We are available 24 hours and all 7 days in week to resolve any issue.

Amount of Rs 50 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

Should you require any other assistance, please write us at [protected]@paytm.com

Team Paytm

Paytm.com — wrong recharge [Resolved]

ramatarak
                          I recharged my Idea mobile for Rs 201,(Order Number: 5963316). I used the denomination provided in paytm under Recharge/topup...

nilprabha
                          recharge not received though amount debited from a/c from paytm .com. Order no 4780404 dt 13.9.11 for Rs 100 mobile no [protected] Order no 4267302 dt.30.8.11 for Rs 100/- [protected] ....Order no.3943178 dt22.8.11 Rs100/- mobile no[protected] ....And order no.3480630 dt 11.8.11 Rs100/- mobile no [protected]...pl recharge the mobiles immdly
                          recharge not received though amount debited from sbi a/c while online rechargingon following dates .order no.5466496 dt26.9.11 for mobile no [protected] for 100/- Order no.5183222 dt 21.9.11mobile no [protected] for Rs 200/- Order no5170028 dt 21.9.11 mobile no [protected] for Rs 200
                          Dear Customer,

We have checked your Order history on www.paytm.com. We request you to send us the bank statement at [protected]@paytm.com in order to resolve this issue as early as possible.

[protected]@paytm.com
                          I have recharge my Idea Mobile no ([protected])on 23/12/2011 throught paytm.Com but I have not received recharge amount yet. Same will be deducted from my saving account.Please recharge it or refund my amount as soon as soon possible.
                          Last Order No is 5898410
                          Mobile No is [protected]
                          Recharge amount is 100/-
                          Please check the details.
                          Dear Nilprabha,

Amount of Rs.200 & 100 have been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You may also watch our videos for more information: http://vimeo.com/paytm/videos

We have already completed the refund process of Rs. 200 for order no 5183222 from Paytm side .

Remember, if you do not see this balance in your bank account yet, it is because your bank does not reflect this refund instantly. It may take some days for such refunds to reflect back to your account..

prabhat11
                            I have recharged my mobile no. [protected] from paytm.com through my kotak bank a/c [protected] of Rs 150 ,still it is not recharged & no response from [protected]@paytm.com,do the needful

prabhat Kumar '

Mob-[protected]
                            Dear Customer,

There was a delay in receiving the response from the bank’s server, as a result we were unable to complete your mobile recharge.

We just completed the refund process of Rs. 150 from Paytm side.

sandeeptummal
                              I have recharged for Rs.30/- to the mobile number [protected] on 2nd October.
                              The amount got deducted in my SBH account but i did not get the recharge on my mobile till now.
                              The details of communication to Paytm.com are provided below...
                              SANDEEP T, Oct-03 10:04 (IST):

I have done a recharge of Rs.30/- for the number [protected] on 2nd October
                              2011.
                              The amount got debited in my bank account(SBH) but did not get recharged.
                              I am mentioning the details below.....please look over into the issue...
                              The bank transaction id is IG69944241
                              Order Number: 5866518
                              Registered Mobile Number: [protected]
                              Date: 02-Oct-2011 05:51:22 PM IST
                              Sandeep,
                              The response provided by paytm.com is
                              Thank you for contacting PayTM customer care.

We will get back to you shortly :-)

The PayTM Team

Your request summary is:

Please recharge my number immediately.....
                              Sandeep.
                              recharge done successfully using paytm balance thanks paytm for the quick response and thanks consumercomplaints.in website for this opportunity to host the complaints.

[protected]@paytm.com
                              Thanks paytm for the concern in my issue...
                              I got the recharge..

vkdangwal
                                Paytm is a website that allows you to recharge your mobile online. The home page has the web address as follows:
                                I regret to inform users that out of the recharges made by me for my mobile number [protected] on three occasions the recharge had failed. I had to write to them many times before I got back the refund of two of them. This needed a lot of effort and patience.
                                One of the failed recharges is still not refunded and I am so fed-up that I have given up the hope totally. Fortunately, I have kept a record of all the email correspondence between Paytm and myself.
                                I feel that it is my moral responsibility to let others know about this experience. If the owner of this website is made aware of these failures, he will definitely make necessary improvements needed for his website. I wish them good luck.

[protected]@paytm.com
                                Order name-0 Degree Black Cotton Sweatshirts (Size-XL)
                                ORDER NO. [protected]

The product cost which i got is just 599 Rupee in the price tag. and you have charged 999 rupee for this ??
                                I just need the full refund or else i am going to post the Images all over social websites... u are just a worst site.. can’t be trust u guys...till now i have done so many purchase i think in all the purchase you have cheated me... you have very less number of time so kindly arrange a call back as soon as possible... and I need full refund.

And also find the attached Image File evidence of frauding.
                                HI, MY ORDER I'D IS[protected]. I RECHARGED MY PHONE WITH AN AMOUNT OF 350 ON 28TH MARCH. TILL NOW THE RECHARGE IS NOT COMPLETE. THEY ARE SAYING ITS STILL IN PROCESSING.I MAILED TO [protected]@PAYTM.IN THE ISSUE BUT THEY ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO IT.