Paytm Mobile Solutions — payout of 12500 not received in bank account linked to paytm merchant account

Dhamanagar, Odisha, India
 Raja Dhal on Jul 30, 2018
I'm a merchant on paytm business having registered mobile no [protected].
On 23rd July I received total cumulative collection amount 13530 through qr code scan.

But total 1030 amount is received in my saving account linked to business app next day.But rest 12500 I have not received in bank account though it's showing that amount already transferred with bearing a UTR number Citin[protected].

But I have only received 1030 rupee which have UTR no[protected].but not the money having UTR no [protected]. Screenshot already attached.

Please look into this matters and solve the issue. I've contacted the customer support of business numerious timesbut they are of no use, even they can't find the amount received in my business desk in 23rd July.

Please solve the issue I'll be obliged.

Thanks smrutiranjan Dhal
Business desk reg mobile no- [protected]

payout of 12500 not received in bank account linked to paytm merchant account

Comments

I am from Hyderabad.. I not able to reset my password I cld to customer care they said due security reason we block the id now m trying to reset my password but it’s showing from last week technical issues is going on der can’t send the link and all .. please resolve my problem asap

Upi offer 20 pe 500 the photo is my last transaction of this offer but my cashback is not added in my paytm wallet why?
Last night I recharged and didn't get my jio mobile recharge for one month rs.149, but money deducted.
Even I got the message for successful recharge but there is no recharge.
Second time it has happened. If it is going to happen all the time then why people use this paytm facilities.
All I want to refund my money or recharge on my jio.

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]
    +91 12 0306 2244 [Support]
    B-121, Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Paytm Mobile Solutions - payout of 12500 not received in bank account linked to paytm merchant account