Paytm Mobile Solutions — paytmag - irctc ticket amount not credited to bank account

I have booked tickets on irctc and paid debit card with paytm gateway but later i cancelled the tickets. Irctc refund history says amount re-funded and is sent to paytm-ag on 28 feb 2018. But it is 5th march 2018 and still money is not credited to my account. The details of cancellation are attached in the photo. I have found that there are many people with the same issue so i request you to take action against this paytm payment gateway.

paytmag - irctc ticket amount not credited to bank account
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had fixed deposit the amount in the paytm bank and I am trying to redeem the amount from the fixed deposit but the money is not getting transferring to the savings bank account and it is showing that there is a problem with the bank partner

Within 3 days Rs.200 missing from paytm wallet. Transactions are also not visible.kindly help.

On 25th feb balance was Rs.250

As per RBI guidelines,
Today there should be no charges would take by paytm for sending wallet balance to bank.
But however they are charging for it.
Paytm mob. No [protected]
Name-SUMIT KUMAR YADAV
My paytm account no.is [protected]. I paid my electricity bill through this account but payment deducted from my account twice and my order no. is [protected] and now paytm team does not give any response to my email and call.
I am Visited 3 or more petrol pumps in balanagar and idpl area its located in Hyderabad Telangana all Petrol stations employees are saying paytm is not working for petrol why the are showing Paytm Accepted Here.

PayTM Mobile Solutions Phone