[Resolved] Paytm — refund amount

Bangalore, Karnataka, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Rajesh Kothuru
paytm order number:[protected], return order:[protected], Iam purchased teashirts but after delivery some what damage is their iam given return item is returned nd in status refund added to wallet but in my wallet check means zero ruppes their when iam ask by email means no one responsing all are telling wait wait alreday more than ten days over iam mailing also no one responsing very irritating paytm very bad custmer service see more than ten days over see it in status their refund addd to wallet but in my wallet zero rupees their

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2017
resolved problem

Comments

dear sir,
on dated 13.3.2015 i have paid my vodafone postpaid bill amont 1948 through paytm but the process was failed.but the amount has been deducted from my accoun and till date the amount was not refunded. so kindly please refund the amount at the earliest.
order no.[protected]

vijesh pillai
I have transfer 9000 rs for paytm account but transfer faild
Not refund to my bankk
Veryy beddd

I had purchased HTC 816g (white) mobile on 26th Thursday through Paytm, next day(27th march) I had received massage saying that Fundamental Electronics Pvt Ltd has cancelled your item from paytm order #[protected]. Refund of Rs 17765 will be credited to your Paytm Wallet. But Today is 30th march still i didnt receive money to my paytm wallet please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
According to policy if i dont like product paytm will arrange reverse pick up servise and take back product and when product reach to merchant then my refund initiate.

But i receive a call from paytm executive he/she said to me sir i dont have reverse pick up servise at you'rs location please send product to merchant at you'rs end i will reimburse courier charges along with refund amount. According paytm policy when product receive by merchant when within 24 hrs they initiate refund amount.

I send back that product to merchant from Madhur Courier Services (Charges Rs.130) paid and this product is delivered to merchant on 16/03/15 but my refund not initiate after that i send 4-5 times mail to paytm then 3/04/15 i receive my refund but only redund of product till now paytm not reimburse my courier charges. In all mail i mention about the courier charges also but i dont get any proper response form paytm.

So please help me and take action against paytm so in future other customer not face that tpes of problem.

Swapnil Jain
Mo. [protected]
Today morning I have tried twice to recharge for the number [protected] amount (220). the recharge was unsuccessful. It is showing as transferred to the bank.. but i did not receive the amount yet. This is not the first time... It is happening all the time I recharge... Worst service ever... it is best to use free charge app... I would suggest all my friends colleaguesnot to use this app at all.Bank Id:[protected] Pay cas:Txn ID 010F 11B762AC11B762AC165E another one Paytm cascash: Txn ID 4B56C7B60668B247... Refund by thethe EOD.
my debit card no [protected]

i recieved fake call i send my acoount detals in my account debit money again again like as 3000, than again 3000 and again 3000

pos[protected] at paytm txn[protected] at 05:39:21 pm

my contact no [protected]

plz help me sir
HI..
MY ORDER_ID := [protected]
ABOVE ORDER IS NOT SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED..
AND ALSO I GIVE THE COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE. BUT IT WAS DON'T REPLAY..
PLS SEND MY PAYTM WALLET AS SOON AS POSSIABLE..

THANKS..

Paytm — Power bank malfunctioning

I ordered a power bank from B. J INFOTECH through paytm and it's not working I received my order on 1-05-15. I tried to call customer service but they are not responding

Paytm — 250 refund

Sir mare galte se kese ne mare account se 250 send kar deya to muze mera 250 refund hona Sender [protected] Resever [protected] Help me my number Give me my 227 rs on my number[protected]

Paytm — Please sir my account hack

Sir my accont hack 1029 rs send to sahid bhat please transfer 1029 in my debid cad. number [protected]
vignesh chem's reply, Nov 20, 2018
Bro iam facing the same issue now,
8500 has been transferred from my account to sidhawali

Paytm — cashback problem

cashback problem

Paytm — fraud by id Amit Sumit

[protected] Paytm Cash sent TO: Amit Sumit Paytm Cash Txn ID 0C3135FC60125095...by mobile no...[protected] ...call saying patm complaint solution custmercare call to u and transfer the amount to his own account rs 700

Paytm amount added not been credited to uber account

I have added Rs.1000 through corporation bank net banking with ref no[protected] on 11.04.15 the amount has not been added to my uber account the amount is debited from my corp bank account. Pl refund the the same immediately.

Transfer to bank complaint

I have mistakenly clicked the "Transfer to Bank" option from my paytm wallet and an amount of ₹900 is deducted from my wallet. I want the money back to my wallet. Please help me. The transaction ID isBank Txn ID: [protected]
Paytm Cash Txn ID

MOBILE RECHARGE NOT COMPLETE

MOBILE RECHARGE KAI BAAR UNSUCCESSFULL RAHA HAI

Amount deducted but not Recharged

Airtel internet pack of Rs154 /- 1GB amount deducted but not Recharged on 02/09/2014 at 09:14:53 am mobile number [protected]

not getting any recharge

Paytm order no:[protected] showing sucess in my paytm account .but i didn't get any recharge amount.mobile no [protected].i did this recharge on date 18 Sep'14 9:34 pm

+91 12 0477 0770 [Head Office]