PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

I have paid 4000 rupees to the shopper app still I didn't get money back please I want refund all Money my transaction I'd is T2102021912462226786681
I want refund
Feb 22, 2021

Feb 20, 2021
Updated by Akashrameshmankani
I want money to [protected]@ybl this upi id

Sir I have invested in the shoppers earning app of Rs 20, 000 and have then applied for withdrawal on January 29 2021 but...
    I have paid through the portal which showing Payment of rs 10/- but amount deducted is 2632/- and also no transaction ID is...

Have Ordered some Stuff on 28th January 2021 through payu, neither any Order was Received Nor I have got refund. kindly refund My Money Asap.
    I have Ordered some Stuff on 28th January 2021 ,neither any Order was Received Nor I have got refund. kindly refund My Money Asap
    Feb 20, 2021

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

Team PayU

I have paid ₹10000 on theshoppers app.I haven't got that money back.Please refund the amount.
      Fraud-company
      Fraud-company

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid a sum of total ₹10000 to the shoppers app in two installments of ₹5000.I have not received back money, this company is a fraud. Please initiate refund
        Refund Needed
        Refund Needed

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My payment has approved but not credit my account.. Please refund my payment😭 please🙏
          The shoppers app....

Updated by Gowher Gly
          My phone is [protected]
          Updated by Gowher Gly
          My amount is 65943

I recharge in shoppers through ur link bt when i withdraw that money it shows approved in shoppers app bt still nt credit in my account where is my money i want my money back
            Complaining about to withdraw my money

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done my payment of 16 February 2020 of rs 800. The amount was debited from my account but not reflected in the benificaries account wjat yo do now
              Payment not reflected in beneficiaries account

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was a payment of 32800 issued to me on the 6th of February 2021 from The shoppers app the payment is showing approved however the money is not yet credited in my account. Please help me
                Withdrawal not received

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                PayU is a payment aggregator who helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only. In case you do not receive support from the merchant, you may raise a chargeback at your issuing bank.

Dear Sir I have added rs 5001/- on 30/01/2021 to theshoppers my transaction id T2101301727221909727981 transaction type shopping...
                  The shoppers application illegally taken my 1.70lakhs i contact payumoney official website but they said give us transaction...
                  My name is Ajit, I have been fraudulent with a lot of money, I put money in the Pay You Money payment gateway,...

I send money of rupee 20000 from payu method to the shoppkeper company but they cheat with me this company was farud please refund me
                  Shoppker company cheat
                  Feb 16, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, we are really sorry about this and totally understand your concern over here. We'd suggest you to raise this immediately to the Cyber Cell office and they shall assist you further.

I have made a wrong transaction of Rs 30000 on[protected] under Reference Number:[protected] through payumoney. [protected]@axisbank...

Sir please refund my money the shoppers app illegally taken my 1.70lakhs
                    sir please help me
                    Feb 15, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased goods from zara International online by paying from Paytm and gateway is payumoney .They are no more responding and are a total scam .I need a refund.
                      Zara International refund
                      Feb 15, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that this is a successful transaction via Payment Id[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.
                      For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - [protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Team PayU

I deposit money in the shoppers app now they don't give money back i paid via payu money the shoppers app is now scam please give me money back it was 10k i need refund for that i need to pay school fee in march please help
                        Money looted by the shoppers app
                        Money looted by the shoppers app
                        Feb 14, 2021

Money looted
                          Money looted
                          Feb 14, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that this is a successful transaction via Payment Id - [protected] &[protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

If you have not received an appropriate response from the merchant, we request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction.

PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, hence we are unable to process a refund from our end.

I need a refund.
                            I transferred Rs 20000 through PayU Money to the shoppers
                            I transferred to the shoppers app but they not giving back.
                            Feb 11, 2021

Hi!

As checked, this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end and the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.