PayUMoney

India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Dear PayU Team,
I am your repetitive customer, Usually I am used to make payment through PAYU. but last week, I was...

Powerbank scam i have done four transactions
4/5/2021 payment id :[protected]. amount 6000
2/5/2021 payment id:[protected]. amount 1194
24/4/2021 payment id:[protected] amount 3000
24/4/2021 payment id:[protected] amount 600
Request for refund

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience. PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. We request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction.

Team PayU

I made a payment through here. But they cheated that
    Scam

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience. Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. We request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
      I had made two payments vide ref. no. [protected] and [protected] on 12.05.2021 for ₹600 each for a total of ₹1200. The merchant committed a fraud. Please take the necessary actions and arrange a refund immediately.
      My email id :- [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Hritik,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
      • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
      • Transaction date along with the amount.
      • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
      • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
      • UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

I have done online payment to powerbank company through payu.
        But powerbank company and payu have done a big scam to me .
        They have fraud my complete money I am helpless . I trusted payu alot but its cheated very badly to me.
        Payu please help
        Complete capital loss
        Complete capital loss

Team PayU

By using your site i have made transaction on powerbank and now we know powerbank app make big scammed i request you to kindly refund my amount

My transaction ID
          I complaint about my transaction using your site

Updated by [email protected]@
          I am make payment using pay u money on powerbank but now powerbank make big scammed so kindly refund my amount

We deeply regret the inconvenience. Please note that this is a successful transaction via Payment Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

Team PayU

I made a payment using payu . But the merchant was a fraud so i need refund
            Need a solution

Hi Aputtan,

Team PayU

I have transfer money rs 9000 from google pay to payumoney having upi transaction id[protected] and google transaction id CICAgODEhbzuHA which is fraud so kindly resiter my complaint to revert my amount.

UPi Transaction Id[protected]
                Fraudulent transaction in Power bank app

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment...which is fraud...the mwmber ship number for the payment i made is 1827277...about 7200...and the transactions id's are
                  1.01/05/2021: 3000RS, transaction reference no-[protected]
                  2.01/05/2021: 3000RS, transaction reference no-[protected]
                  3.30/04/2021: 600RS, transaction reference no-[protected]
                  4.30/04/2021: 600RS, transaction reference no-[protected]...so please kindly return my money
                  my contact no-[protected], email-chanduvamsi.[protected]@gmail.com

Regardsm,

Need refund, ref[protected]

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
                    • Transaction date along with the amount.
                    • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                    • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                    • UPI / VPA if any used

Hello Payumoney Team

I'm Ankit Solanki and I was paid ₹600 Rs Payumoney payment getaway to Power Bank website.br...

Money is paid And now the money is not being paid back as per the assured returns and even the principal amount paid.
                      Fraudulent payment

Updated by Routhu Rakesh
                      I want my money back

Dear
                        Sir Am Umashish nayak I transfered the total amount 4800 to powerbank app.. by your merchant aap but that powerbank...

Helo payu I have made payment though payu and meechant commied fraud with me
                        Detail
                        Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 600.00 done for lorflyrummy has succeeded from payu team
                        Fraud committed with me

Updated by Ishu mehta
                        Helo payu I have made payment though payu and merchant commited fraud with me
                        Detail

Team PayU

In the name of power bank application he do fraud of crore rupee with people.
                          He give scheme by investing 3000 he give 150 daily for one year I bye three plan but now application is closed refer to screen shot
                          Fraud done power bank app with upi id payumoney.payu@axisbank
                          May 13, 2021
                          Transaction No. 12952235221 for Rs 3000.00 done for Merchant has succeeded from payu team

May 12, 2021
                          Updated by Ravibharwal
                          Fraud done by powerbank app and take away money.please refund money

I had added money in the power bank application, but the power bank app did not withdrawal me, refund my money.
                          Power bank app code[protected].

Transaction id- [protected] for rs.50000.00 done for Merchant has succeeded from payu team

Team PayU

I have been bought power bank using your payment solutions... They scammed me by not giving any money to me... I lost 7.2k in this app

Team PayU

Power bank money bank has give office to invest 3000 and he give 6.25 rs /hr for one year I buy three plan of same type but this app closd today and not give money.i transfer money through payu gateway
                              Fraud done by power bank earning bank

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I top up in my free fire account using payumoney bt amount is deducted bt order is nt placed plzzz refund my money
                                My amount is deducted bt order is nt placed

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly.

PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, hence any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only.

Team PayU

Hello i ordered a service from a merchant name techfactzy. However i am not delivered the service in the right time and i...