[Resolved] Payumoney — BBMP tax payment

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 karthik_holla
I have paid my Bengaluru Property Tax for[protected] via PayU gateway. The Transaction/Challan Id: 17655787 . The payment was done from karnataka bank a/c on May 04, 2017. At that time the payment status said: "Payment Transition" and now it says "Validity Expired". But my account has been debited
for the same. However BBMP says the payment is not made and hence I am unable to download the receipt.
Please check and confirm.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2017

[May 05, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 05, 2017
Hi Karthik,

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you.

Request you to share your Payu Payment ID, Email ID and mobile number at [email protected] and the concerned team will be able to help you further.

OR

Create a ticket through https://www.payumoney.com/contactus-ticket.html?userType=buyer

PayU Team

Comments

Sir.. i add 100 rupees in my team 11.. after succes its automatically failed ...nit added ... my money is debited
..Transaction ref no...IGABGKOVD3... On 05.05.2017... Through SBI NET BANKING...plsss solve my problem and refund my money ...i m a student ..

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 8, 2017

Fraud Transaction:

I would like to bring to your notice that on a fraudulent transaction has been carried out through which a sum of Rs.70000/- from payumoney by my SBI card.I want a complete redressal for the same & an assurance that no such incident is repeated in the future.
We never did any transaction

Kindly help about this
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 8, 2017

PayU Team
Dear team, i have purchased some item from payumony site and my account has been debited for rs 24455 date 10.05.2017. But now i have not receive any type of communication regarding payment from your side and my account hasbeen debited . Kindly doo the needfull .

Afjal patel

Merchant Name: Aislo
Payment ID:[protected]
Merchant Order ID:[protected]
sir actally ek fake job nikal ke..payumoney lkoot raha hae bachhonko...mujhe vi job ki naam per 300 ropee loot liya...plz help me sir
uska koi customer care no vi nehi he...

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - BBMP tax payment