[Resolved] Payumoney — Need Receipt against Payment

Sahu Subhash
Dear Sir, I paid a payment on dated[protected] for govenrment college Ludhiana, but i have not receipt for the same payment, I need this receipt for as a proof and to be shown in girls college, Payment id is (id[protected]for Rs.4285.30 for govt. college Ludhiana.so I request you pl.send me same receipt on my mail id., [email protected] Mobile number is [protected]
Thank. & regards. Subhasdh Sahu

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2017

[Feb 27, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2017
Hi Subhash,

We would like to inform you that the said transaction is successful at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly in order to get the status at their end. We are just a payment processing partner and do not have any access or control on their internal processes.

PayU Team

Comments

Dear sir, aap ne ek fraud company wise mart ke naam se he jo aap ke payumoney me add he ye company ki ek website he jo aap ke zariye logo se payment leta he plzz aap se request he aap ye company ke kilaf sakh ekshon le mene ek tranfar kiya thaa jo payumony me gyaa thaa date:10/01/2017-Amount:-5900/- plzz aap mera payment rerud kare
No generated my receipt
Dear sir, I paid payment for HSSC JE 02/2015 category on[protected] but i didn't received payment which contain payment id and merchant transaction identifier no. Sir i need this slip to generate my challan as commission is asking at interview time. i am attaching the list of transaction and their payment id also please help. Its all about future. i will be very thankful to you.

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you.

Request you to share your transaction details at care[email protected] and the concerned team will be able to help you further.

OR

Create a ticket through https://www.payumoney.com/contactus-ticket.html?userType=buyer

PayU Team
Sir
My name is Sai Kumar
Iam from teegala Krishna reddy
I lost my payment receipt of condonation
How may get the receipt
Please share duplicate payment receipt link for Pay u money.
Please send me a duplicate recipt of my payment to Reliance Energy CANo[protected]
Plss give me receipt of my payment ID[protected] please send on my email ([email protected]) please I need my payment recipt
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018

Team PayU
Can I contact your marchent Mr. KANAGARAJ. I have some issues towards payment
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU ID, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - Need Receipt against Payment