PayUMoney — two time transaction has been failed but money has been deducted from my account

I am akhil anil kamble. I was trying to make payment to the adda 247.com for test series. But while transaction it comes transaction has been failed but money has been deducted from my account. Again i tried to make payment to the adda 247.com but once again payment has been failed but money has been deducted from my account. One time payment was rs. 559.30 total amount of money is 1118.60. I am a poor guy this amount is big for me. Please help me and give me refund as soon as possible.
Transaction has been done via debit card.
Txn no is
Mar 09, 2018

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

"Dear Customer,

Greetings from PayUmoney!!

We regret the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

We wish to inform you that your payment ID:[protected] &[protected] has failed and we will be processing the auto refund request of this transaction shortly.

Further, your bank will process the transaction and amount will reflect back in your source bank account/card within 3-5 working days.

Feel free to get back to us for any other clarification.

Dimpy Parekh
PayUmoney Team
Sir
Am Booking for thirupathi darsan via pay u money
But two time payments are deduct my account
tansaction id are[protected] and[protected]. I want first one. But second time is wrong. please refund the amount rupees 3600/-

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018

We would like to inform you that the TXN for the Payment Id 182326103 is successful at our end. The amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - HFGOTZIM in order to get the status at their end.

Further, your payment via TXN id 182331111 has been refunded from our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim. -Udit

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Team PayU
I was making payment for Dish TV worth Rs.1199/- and the amount got debited from my bank account and Transaction Failed.I have not received any refund of my debited amount till now. Please refund the amount.

Nihal Raj
[protected] / [protected]
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2018
Hi Nihal,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team

PayUMoney
    PayUMoney Address
    7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002