Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

drpratik
Philips is a very reputed company, but the Bangalore service center people are trying to destroy Philips name. We had called the service people for repair of our 9 yr old 29 inch TV. To our surprise service is not same, after repeated complaints for 7 days, I get a service personnel. He puts the cost (hopefully genuinely required) of the parts and gives assurance of only 1 month warranty but the TV is not functioning properly. Again past 2 weeks I am calling the person who repaired but he doesn't even receive the call itself. Calling up service people, they say 24 hrs we will be contacted, and I get a message I will be contacted within 2 hrs but of no use My toady's complaint number is PBLR[protected] I may have to go to consumer forum if there is no service in another 1/2 days as deficiency in service.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:01:11

Satyan Bajaj
    Here is the info in short. Original Product: HTS3541/51 Audio stopped working, everything else functioning fine. Engineer ended up short circuiting the whole board. Repair quotation:INR 8k Time:10 days Product received post 1.5 months in faulty condition. Product claimed not repairable. Offered HTB5520 for INR 13k(as opposed to the original quotation given) Demand Draft taken on 10th Dec 2014 Promised product in 7 days. Product received on 24th December in damaged condition. Bill not provided for the product. Installation not done as promised. Repeated false commitments given. I have ended up spending a huge amount of money and time to get this issue resolved.Despite contacting the senior in Mumbai and even Gurgaon, no action has been taken. When IU have tried complaining on social media, they have blocked me instead of solving the issue. People I had been in touch with for the issue. Brajesh kumar thakur Souren Khatua Ravinder Kaul Anil Kumar

Harassment by Philips India
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:18:55

[Dec 26, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

azamf59
      I want to complaint regarding my philips induction cookware model no. HD 4928 against complaint number 50-[protected] . three days before compani representive repair product but today my product getting same problem which is not working. Its very hurted to me because Philips product know its quality but my product quality is very poor. I am purchased it Oct 2014 only after two month letter it is not working. Where is Philips quality??? Thanks & regards Mohd. Azam Mob - [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:01:08

[Dec 23, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

varun..
        today i went to an authorized centre of philips services to buy a charger for my trimmer located in karnal haryana (gupta electronics), this is the third time i was going to that shop for reconfirming the model number n evrytime they tell me a different price for the same charger which seems either duplicate or they tell me to buy a used one from their shop at same price when i offended they showed me very arrogant behaviour. i am very much disappointed and i am going to launch a complaint in consumer court as i am studing law . kindly reply on this one.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:00:12

[Dec 22, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ramesh Chinu
          Never ever thought of buy Philips product. I have recently bought Philips DVD Home Theatre HTD5540/94 I doesn't even works for one month, video is not displaying and audio quality is very poor. I have registered a complaint with Philips, a service representative came to my home after long follow ups. He told that there is a problem in the board need to take to the service center but taking this to service center costs or you can bring this to service center if you concerned about cost. Then I myself brought the product to the shop. They said it will take two days, but a month now they didn't resolve the problem and when calling they are not responding properly. I strongly recommend to anyone not to buy any Philips product their service is too worst. WORST PRODUCT!!! WORST SERVICE!!!
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-18 13:37:06
          They took old one and replaced with another one product.

[Dec 20, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ramvir @ singh
            Sir, I would like to inform that i give a Complaint of Phillips LCD TV regarding display solution on 24 Sept.2014 which is under warranty till 2015 and it was registered with the call no. PGUR[protected]. A Pickup boy of Digital Service Center picked my TV but same has not return yet. I would like to remind you too that earlier he charged service fee amounting ₹700/- for changed two nos. Speakers amounting ₹550/- total ₹1250/- on 11April 2014 from my home. In this regard a large number of calls made with Mr. Khurshid Khan owner of Digital Service Center and Rajesh Kumar, Area Manager, Faridabad but they not give me sufficient compliance. They told me that the part of your TV is out of stock so your TV cannot be repair, when your TV will be repaired, we will return your TV but same is not repaired yet whearas it is past three months. This is not end here, they doesn't even inform me about progress report about my complaint and when I contact to take progress report from area manager or digitel service centre they do not take my call. It is the reason I always remain in stress that what to do, now. The above faculties are lackluster the image of your Philips company. Therefore, it is requested that please returned my Philips LCD TV after compliance the complaint and refund my earlier paid service charge amount ₹700/-. Your co-operation will be highly appreciated, please. Thanking you. RAMVIR SINGH Jawahar Colony Faridabad Mob.- [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:58:29

[Dec 19, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Naveen Kumar Reddy Jyothi
              Hi, I have purchased Philips Blu-ray player Model: BDP3480 in online and I have warranty for 1 year(till[protected], Issue is In that blu-ray player the blu-ray disc's are not supporting for some formats. I have given it to service center for 2 times, still the issue is not yet resolved. The company has not provided on-site support to my place. So I bought the player to Hyderabad City and given it in Philips service center. They are delaying very much for resolving this product. I have the blu-ray disc's in 3 formats like HD-DVD, MPEG4, MP4. These formats are not supporting in Philips player where as disc's are playing in other companies like Sony, Samsung and LG. I have got frustrated with Philips company for their services and support given to me. Please don't buy Philips BDP3480 model. IT won't support all formats. Very worst and bad service centers in Hyderabad. Regards, Naveen
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:58:00

mohit bhola
                I made a complaint (complaint no.- pdel[protected]) to philips on 13th nov.2014 that my 32' LCD TV (covered under AMC) is having some video problem, then thier service men (sunil - [protected]) visited on 18th nov. and took a part (video card) of the television for repairing in the service centre with a promise of returning the part after repairing within a week, but it has been 25 days up to now that I haven't received the part of my TV and my TV has not been repaired and whenever I make a call to the following contact numbers(ASM - [protected], manju - [protected]) they are either not taking my calls or talking badly. I am very frustrated with philps service. I want it to be resolved as soon as possible. MOHIT BHOLA ([protected]) ([protected]@yahoo.in)

[Dec 07, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subrata K Tah
                  Hi... I bought a led TV and home theater during diwali.. While d TV has been installed, I m still waiting for the installation of the DVD.. Several calls were made to the retailer reliance trend but they didn't send any technician till date.. First time called up the phillips customer service.. Neha was helpful in taking a compliant.. But rest of the staffs - disgusting.. Pathetic.. Horrendous.. Zero conviction on customer service... Chi... U guys at the mgmt.. Pls understand tht in today's competitive world u wld b left behind i[censored] have this kind of workforce at the ground level.. Prashanth a big of lier with fake accent.. Shivakumar came on call as supervisor and was fumbling from d beginning.. Jokers.. Managers r always busy.. They are paid to take care escalations and that is wht they avoid .. Wht r u paying them for..??? Mr Ved Sinha, so called manager comes on call and tries to justifies his team member's behavior... Good lord... Wht a bunch of jokers u got in ur workforce... Whr is d focus on customer??? And upon asking his manager to be on call is when he understood the situation and started apologizing.. Whr is Phillips brand??? What's wrong with u guys???

[Dec 05, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gulrezqamar
                    I have purchased a Philips 22PFL3459/V7 22 inches Full HD LED Television via Snapdeal online shopping.So I request for it installation and a complaint no PGZB[protected] has been generated, philps installation engineer visited my site and told that product was defective and need to replace. Again I made a complaint PGZB[protected] for the replacement of TV and get in touch with Mr. Sunil([protected]) and he assured me that you would get new TV and service center's guy have brought the TV from the site.And finally Mr. Sunil generated new complaint PGZB[protected] and philips system closed the previous complaint PGZB[protected]. Now After one month, Mr. Sunil is saying that product was broken and he is not responsible for it. So I talked to Snapdeal and They are saying that if the product was broken then why are the telling this thing after one month.I am became very much tired of following philips. so please give solution urgently, I would be thankful to you.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:48:07

Dear Gulrez,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. For more information, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
                    Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

kajal bhowmick
                      Respected Sir I have purchased a philips make grill toaster from Zenith Electric Stores, Code No. TOA-PH-2389 on 31/10/2014 ) vide TAX Invoice No. 43099 dtd 31/10/2014 in the name of my husband Mr Dipankar Bhowmick. One day while keeping the toaster in the box (there was no cellotape on the backside of the cartoon) the toaster fell down on the floor and broke down.I have given the toaster for repair to Zenith Electric Stores on 12/11/2014 and they have assured me that they will get it repaired from Philips Company. I have also assured that I am ready to pay the charge for the repair work though the total fault was not mine. But Sir, till today i.e. 30/11/2014 it was not repaired and Zenith is also not in a position how much time it will take for repair. Sir, we have a very good faith on PHILIPS INDIA and starting from bulb we have many home appliances made of your company and hence such a after sales service.This is very shocking to me.Kindly take action
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:45:07

[Dec 01, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Priyadarshini Sharma
                        With reference to complaint no.[protected]. I bought a Philips mixer grinder model no.HL-7620/04 on 2/11/2014 from Shoppers Stop, Noida. Dealer name is Rakhi Sharma. I used the mixer grinder on 6/11/2014 for the first time to grind water soaked pulses.It was operative. Then on 15/11/2014, I tried to grind onions, suddenly the mixer grinder stopped working. Next day, I called on the toll free number[protected] on 16th November 2014 at 5:18 pm. I was instructed to press the red button at the bottom of the base of the grinder. I did the same as instructed, but it was non functional. Then I was told that in next 8 hours I will receive the call from service centre, which I got from the service person on the next day. Without informing that at what time they will be sending their service person, the service person was at my door at 3 pm himself. I was away from home so told him to come back in next 1 hour. He said that he will come on next Sunday i.e. 23/11/2014.But nobody turned up. I called the toll free number[protected] again on 23/11/2014 and told them that me and my husband both are working, we were told that it was a false promise done by service person as they don't work on Sunday. As the matter was so much delayed for addressal, we were told by Mr. Deepak from customer care that they will be sending the service person at 6:30 pm. But we got a call in afternoon that they will not be sending any body after 6pm. I am totally pissed off by the way, Philips is taking care of its consumers. I want my money back. Please take your dumb machine back.

[Nov 24, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

srijayamaaruthi
                          Sir, We are in a dilemma now being part of the Renowned Phillips family.We, Sri Jaya Maaruthi Yarn Indiaa P. Ltd. Pallipalayam P.O., Erode 638 006, Tamil Nadu, A 5 member team started a new spinning mill project -Textile division in Tamilnad. Already we are owning powerloom factories in which we are using your Phillps lighting and have not faced any problem till now for passed 2 to 3 decades... At present, on great pressure by your Authorised Stockist Representative Mr. Mehanathan at Erode- M/S Maruthi Electricals, we accepted to fit LED Phillips lighting totally for our project - around 600 No's LED bulbs and it was working for 3 months without any problem. But 2 to 3 weeks back, around 125 bulbs didn't burn and we lodged a complaint with the representative of Maruthi Electricals. He informed the service Engineer of Phillips - Service Dept. Mr. Prem and they visited our premises . The Engg. of Phillps said that there is some fault in the wiring of the fittings .This wiring was given by the representative of your Authorised Stockist.We questioned him ( your Engg.) that a person from the phillps team should have first given instruction either to the phillps stockist or atleast directly to our electrical team in our mill while supplying these new technology bulbs, as other company like LMW textile Machinery does while promoting new technologies. In vain, he didn't reply to this and accepted that it is his fault on behalf of the company, and informed that he would recommend to replace these faulty bulbs. In addition he told that all ( 600 No. ) fuses on one side of the LED bulb have been burnt out, and that it isn't necessary for lighting ( which you should repy to as we don't know). Further he conveyed that the total wiring should be altered, which is very tedious for us to execute, since the project has commenced with all machinery working now. Also, we need serious attention from your side to replace on warranty and help us to rectify the problem as soon as possible . We are not able to run our mill with poor lighting any more . We need your timely HELP. My Contact NO. [protected] - V.Suresh Kumar ( Director)
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:39:31
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

P.V.APPARAO REDDY
                            PHILLIPS INDUCTION COOKER COMPLETLY POWER OFF WHEN IT STARTS WITHIN 5 MINUTES AGAIN IN SAME POSITION. EVERY TIME IT WORKS ONLY 5 MINUTES.IT IS PURCHASED ON 24 JULY 2014 THROUGH SNAPDEAL.SO KINDLY TAKE ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.ADDRESS IS MENTIONED IN THE ADD PHOTO PROOF.

PHILLIPS INDUCTION COOKER
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:50:35

[Nov 21, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Mr. Reddy,

We apologize for the inconvenience you had faced due to delay in service . Please share your contact details at customercare.[protected]@philips.com. Our team will revert you at earliest for resolution.

Philips Consumer Care
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Complainant15832
                              I purchased a Philips Multimedia Speaker System in the last week of September 2014. After 2 or 3 days, the product stopped working and it stopped playing. I submitted 2-3 telephonic compaints and i talked to Mr Dinesh, the owner of Gurgaon Branch and after 4-5 calls he settled on not to do a replacement and do the repair. After that he did not send any technician to replace it and stopped picking the calls. After that again i did a telephonic complain but all in vain. The almost unused product is still a headache. Awful team and valueless customer service!!!
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:29:09

[Nov 07, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhilashabhi
                                am abhilash from palakkad (kerala).recently purchased a led tv with model number 20PFL3938/V7 A2, serial number[protected].from nandileth g mart.on 31:05:14.after 3 months it was not working properly.so we informed to the service centre regarding this issue.but there has not been any response from them till now.so kindly take necessary actions as soon as possible. regards abhilash
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:28:46

[Nov 06, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                hi am pradeep from amaravai (mahaboobnagar dist ) recently purchased a led
                                tv with model number is 29PFL473829 from snapdeal on 29-october-2014 regarding wall montign still they do not wall mounting i called many time but no one respond me and i called customer care number [protected] they registed 3 times they give resitered number also they forroward to my near shworoom but there has not been any response from them till now.o kindly take necessary actions as soon as possible.

pradeep
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

mailt89
                                  Hello Sir/Madam, I am Rajeev Pandey and I have purchased a Philips TV on Dec 2013. Since June 2014 some dark spots are visible on TV screen which display more clear on light background. Regarding this I have put a complain on Philips customer care and a service person visited at my place who told me to whatsapp the image to him and his senior. After doing all this I did not get any response. When I talked to customer care again I was informed that my case is closed. Here I am waiting for response and my case was closed. It means they are not following the consumer properly or their service person is giving wrong feedback. Its being more than a month after complaining again and no one is still visited at my place. I think they are passing time so that my warranty close. Thanks Rajeev Pandey [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:22:55

[Nov 05, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahesh Lakshmipathy
                                    After my Philips Trimmer QG3030 failed to work, I approached the nearby Philips Service centre at Tambaram, Chennai on 13th October 2014. Philips Service Centre Employees checked my Philips Trimmer QG3030 and told me that a socket has to be changed in order to make it work. They asked me to hand over my Philips Trimmer QG3030 to them and they assured to get back to me in a couple of days. I gave them my Philips Trimmer QG3030 on 13th October 2014. Even after a week they never got back to me regarding the status of my product. When i contacted them regarding this issue they told me that they had no stock of the socket. When i asked them, when will the stock be available, they told me they didn't know about it and assured to get back to me if they had the stock. Even after two weeks i wasn't contacted by them. When i contacted and asked them about the estimated time, they answered me back in a IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE manner that they didn't know about it and asked me to take back the yet to be serviced product. I am loyal customer of Philips and most of my personal care products are Philips Products . I never expected such a bad experience from Philips service centre employees. I am going to sue Philips India for irresponsible customer service and causing mental agony . Also am going to post on the social media like facebook, twitter, youtube about the issue.

Irresponsible And Rude Reply By Philips Service Centre Employees
                                    After my post about the issue in consumercomplaints.in yesterday night, the concerned company was notified about the issue in a few hours. The company head office notifies the proprietor of the service centre about the issue. As a result of which, today morning the proprietor of the service centre had contacted me, apologized regarding the issue and provided a free of cost service for my product. The product is working fine now. I would like to thank the consumercomplaints.in for their efforts and their good intention. I also like to thank the service centre employees and the proprietor for their prompt action.

[Nov 03, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhinav arya74
                                      this is the 4th time I am having problem with my Phillips TV in just 6-7 months. the present problrm is is remote stops working sometime in between and I need to restart the Tv. I am fed up with this product because every single month it comes with a problem. Earlier the inbuilt D2h in the TV have created problem many times and now the remote. the TV just locks on any channel and then nothing happens. I request phillip to kind change this product or extend the warranty because the problem just keeps on coming every month. prodct details: phillips LED TV 32PFL6977-DDB date of purchase: 8/feb/2014 EAN:[protected] regards: Abhinav Arya [protected] abhinav.[protected]@gmail.com
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:24:30

Srikanta Kanta
                                        Purchased 40 inch led tv on 26.10.2014 from metro And contacted customer care for installation of led tv .They told that within 2 days they would instal they tv but it's already 6 days now and no one from philips have come .I contacted customer care n blasted they told they are helpless n they gave some manager number [protected] When tried calling the manager he is disconnecting the call Really i am fed up with pathetic service from philips now I am regretting choosing philips brand. Please note the complaint complaint no.PBLR[protected] n kindly do the needfull asap My no i[censored] want to contact [protected]. Further i would go to consumer court if issue is not sorted out i would recommend all my friends to not choose this stupid brand.

[Nov 01, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.