Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

Sun Pd
Dear Customer Service Manager, This has reference to purchase of a product from Great eastern, Barrackpur branch DEAL (Philips TV 32" SET ) and the same got delivered to my home. but after 2 day, s problem in my screen, so I called to you, & your technician come my home & repair it, but I not satisfied for my new TV SET. Then 1 years cross the warranty same problem I face my to but your technician called me there are no many parts in to your to led panel some problem, again I complaint in your customer care for experienced technician but no any action my complain no is PKOL[protected] However No - body has approached me till date and time to entertain calls...so I request to you pal's this matter see by you. Thanks & Regards, Ganesh prasad 104/8/1, katadanga vill road, fingapara 24 peg's(north), 743129, WEST BENGAL.

[Feb 07, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pshanbag
    We had purchased a Philips toaster on 21/10/14 from Vijay Sales, Mahim, Mumbai. Within a few days it was found to be malfunctioning ie. its thermostat was not working - the toast was getting burnt at minimum settings. We asked for a replacement since it was within the warranty period. After several trips to the shop the toaster was finally replaced and we were given another piece. However within 2 months, the new piece has also starting malfunctioning ie. the thermostat is not working. Also the knob for actuating the toaster just came off in my hand despite normal handling. We took the toaster to Vijay Sales, Mahim, on 10/1/2015. The shop asked us to leave the same with them for checking bythe Philips mechanic when he made his visit. We got a phone call on 13/1/2015 saying the toaster had been repaired. When it was tested in the shop itself it was found that the piece had not been repaired at all.It is now exactly 4 weeks since we have returned the toaster to the shop but the problem has not been settled.We bought the model thinking that Philips was a reputed brand, however our experience has been disappointing. We request you to look into the matter urgently. Dr. Preeti Shanbag

deepak171
      i purchased one 32 inch led tv from snapdeal, after many calls at the toll free number a guy was sent for installation, he just hung the tv on wall and went away . later when i used the tv i found its av port is non functional, now its one month with innumerous calls at toll free number, including a mail regarding the problem. another thing is i have registered this product for three years warranty also. now with this kind of response with just purchased product, where lies the warranty, if required in future. i had an impression philips is a reputed name??????????

no service

[Feb 06, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I have called the Philips customer care and given a complaint on 7th Sept 2016, as our TV display is gone, After so many calls they didn't send any technician after a week.poor service what to do
      I am form calicut(, kerala, India) Complaint given to calicut (kerala)service center near to MIMS Hospital
      My contact number [protected]

veroghallebdesa
        I had written to Philips India via email almost two & a half months ago. I am forwarding my communication with them hereunder which explains the entire experience that I have had. I received an acknowledgement from the company via email the very same day with a request for more details which I provided. A few days later, they emailed me claiming that they tried to call me but my phone was not reachable and asked for the contact number again. I reconfirmed the number and subsequently emailed and called many times in an attempt to get a response or see some action but to no avail. The last communication from them has been two months ago. Hence, I am left with no alternative but to write to you with the primary purpose of highlighting the callous manner in which a reputed company like Philips treats its customers so that other consumers are aware and do not have to go through the ordeal that I have gone through. In my original letter to them, I had said that I would be drawing this to the attention of consumer forums but withheld such action in the hope that the matter would be resolved promptly which, I am sorry to say, has not happened. I do not expect the company to resolve the matter but if other consumers can learn from my experience, some purpose would be served. Original email sent to Philps (sent on November 19, 2014) Dear Sirs Philips has been a preferred brand of my family from as far back as I can remember. In fact, my father has been a dedicated user of Philips electric shavers, even before it was officially sold in India and he continues to use it today. We have also extensively used your music systems and televisions. Hence, it is with great regret that I write to you. Having been a Philips electric shaver user for decades, my father decided to gift me a Philips hair clipper HC3420 which he purchased from your counter at Asiatic Store, Churchgate on August 28, 2014. I have been using a hair clipper almost every week for over 15 years (Braun Remington and Wahl, amongst others), though never a Philips product. He thought that I would have as favourable an experience with the brand as he has had with his electric shavers. I was excited to receive my gift and liked the general product styling, though I was apprehensive about its durability, especially the comb which was made of what I think was some sort of plexi-glass - unlike any of the other clippers that I have owned which had combs of a hard plastic. However, as my father had a good experience with product longevity, I thought that it would last as long as most of the other brands I had used. To my dismay, my apprehension unfortunately proved to be correct when the previous weekend, whilst cutting my hair, I heard a vibrating sound and one of the prongs of the plexi-glass comb flew off. As I attempted to complete the very little cutting that was left, another followed. I had begun using the clipper in the middle of September and after using it for around half a dozen times, it had given way on me. I have usually used a single setting every week (normally 3mm) since the time I began using clippers and continued to do so with my new clipper. That it had been presented to me by my father only compounded my disappointment. I visited your counter at the Asiatic Store from where my father had bought the product and intimated them about the problem. I requested the person to organise a replacement comb for which I would pay as I did not expect the warranty to cover such a part which he confirmed. The person was very attentive and assured me that he would contact your service centre to do the needful and it would probably take around a week for the comb. He requested me to contact him the next day which I did. He said that the service centre had not been able to confirm, took my number and promised to call me with the information. He did as he had committed but what he had to say shattered the reputation of your brand in my eyes. He informed me that your service centre had indicated that I could not get another comb, even if I paid for it, as it was only sold with the product. What this meant is that, for all practical purposes, my clipper was not usable any more as it cannot cut to my desired length without the comb. Either I have to buy a new clipper to get the comb, which seems coercive, or junk the one I that I have. As far as I know, no brand of stature has ever presented a customer with such a stark choice; only fly-by-night operators. This is despite me willing to pay for the comb and not asking for a replacement. For a reputed international brand like Philips to leave a customer in the lurch was a shock to me, more so because the material chosen for the part which is most heavily used was not appropriate, given my long experience with clippers. I am utterly dismayed by my experience as I use my clipper every week and have to hunt for an alternative because of the callous attitude of your company. Needless to say, it will certainly not be Philips, not only for this product but for any product in future. My father is deeply disappointed that your company cannot guarantee consistency of quality across products. I am writing to share this experience with you so that hopefully you do not make other customers go through the same thing and also change the material of the comb. I am forwarding this mail to as many consumer bodies as I can so that they can share it with as many consumers as they can to alert them about the quality of this product and ensure that they know how customer unfriendly your company is. I will also be sending letters to the media towards the same end as well as highlighting it on social media. It would be nice to hear from you, though I am skeptical to get a response, given the attitude your company has towards it customers - sell and then, the heck with them! Response from Philips (received on November 19, 2014) Dear mr. / mrs. de Sa, We have received your inquiry and will answer your question within 4 business days. With kind regards, Philips consumer care Response from Philips (received on November 20, 2014) Dear Mr. De Sa, Thank you for writing to Philips. This is with reference to your e-mail dated 19th of November 2014, regarding Philips Hair Clipper. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you by our product. We would request you to provide the following details to register the product: 1. Contact Number: 2. Alternate Contact Number: 3. Complete Postal Address: 4. Pin Code/Area Postal Code: Thank you for your response. The contact number is [protected]. The address is 1, Windsor House, 138, M. K. Road, Opposite The Oval, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020. I look forward to your response to my mail. Thanks again. For further information kindly contact our customer care numbers mentioned below: [protected] and[protected] numbers from Monday to Saturday between 9am to 9 pm and on Sunday between 9am to 6pm. Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest and to ensure satisfaction. Yours Sincerely, Philips Consumer Care My response to Philips sent on November 21, 2014) Thank you for your response. The contact number is [protected]. The address is 1, Windsor House, 138, M. K. Road, Opposite The Oval, Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020. I look forward to your response to my mail. Thanks again. Response from Philips (received on November 24, 2014) Dear Mr. De Sa, Thank you for writing to Philips. This is with reference to your e-mail dated 21st of November 2014, regarding Philips Hair Clipper. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you by our product. We tried to contact you but the number [protected] was not reachable. We would request you to share your alternate contact number with us, so that we may call you regarding your concern. For further information kindly contact our customer care numbers mentioned below: [protected] and[protected] numbers from Monday to Saturday between 9am to 9 pm and on Sunday between 9am to 6pm. We look forward for your continued patronage of our services and the pleasure of serving you again. Yours Sincerely, Philips Consumer Care My response to Philips (sent on November 24, 2014) Thank you for your response. [protected] is my only number and it is rarely off. Perhaps I must have been in a bad signal zone. Is there any number on which I can call? And is there any complaint/case reference number that I can cite so that the person knows in what regard I am calling? My mail to Philips (sent on December 4, 2014) Dear Sirs It has been 10 days since I last heard from you, despite responding to all your mails. Whilst you have regretted the inconvenience caused to me in your mail hereunder and indicated that "Our primary objective is to address your concerns at the earliest", I have not heard any suggestion in this regard. You had also requested me to contact your customer care centre because they could not reach me when they tried but have not given me a reference number to cite, even though I have requested you to provide one. Surely you do not expect me to explain the whole case to them all over again. And does attempting to reach someone just once reflect any desire to resolve a problem. So much for the primary objective of “addressing concerns". It is mere lip service that many brands display these days, though not what one expects of a reputed like yours. I look forward to some suggestion on how this matter can be resolved or to a complaint number/reference number that I can cite when I call your customer care centre. Needless to say, I will have to revert to other avenues to elicit a response as well as to ensure that other customers of your company are not handled in this manner.

[Feb 02, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

veroghallebdesa
          I had written to Philips via email almost two & a half months ago. I am forwarding my communication with them hereunder which explains the entire experience that I have had.

Original email sent to Philips (sent on November 19, 2014)

Dear Sirs

Response from Philips (received on November 19, 2014)

Dear mr. / mrs. de Sa,

With kind regards,
          Philips consumer care

Response from Philips (received on November 20, 2014)

Dear Mr. De Sa,

Thank you for writing to Philips.

1. Contact Number:
          2. Alternate Contact Number:
          3. Complete Postal Address:
          4. Pin Code/Area Postal Code:

Thank you for your response.

The contact number is [protected].

I look forward to your response to my mail.

Thanks again.

Yours Sincerely,
          Philips Consumer Care

My response to Philips sent on November 21, 2014)

Thank you for your response.

The contact number is [protected].

I look forward to your response to my mail.

Thanks again.

Response from Philips (received on November 24, 2014)

Dear Mr. De Sa,

Thank you for writing to Philips.

Yours Sincerely,
          Philips Consumer Care

My response to Philips (sent on November 24, 2014)

Thank you for your response.

My mail to Philips (sent on December 4, 2014)

Dear Sirs

You had also requested me to contact your customer care centre because they could not reach me when they tried but have not given me a reference number to cite, even though I have requested you to provide one. Surely you do not expect me to explain the whole case to them all over again. And does attempting to reach someone just once reflect any desire to resolve a problem. So much for the primary objective of “addressing concerns". It is mere lip service that many brands display these days, though not what one expects of a reputed brand like yours.

Rahul Dwivedi01
            Dear Customer Service Manager, This has reference to purchase of a product from E-commerce website SNAP DEAL (Philips TV Set 32PFL5039/V7, 32" SET ) and the same got delivered to my home. Post Delivery, I immediately called to your customer care number[protected] to request for service engineer to install TV set at my home. The request was made on 30 Jan, at 8:05 PM. I had received assurance that service engineer will approach me within maximum 24 hours’ time with Complaints Number PMUM[protected] and Code R45702 However No - body has approached me till date and time to entertain calls and provide service. Today, on 31st Jan, I called to your customer care number 7 times, and had received dirty/apathetic responses. My last call was with Mr.Satosh, who refused to connect me to his supervisor. This looks like an apathetic response from Philips India, and need to be dealt very strictly within an international. What I am expecting from this compliant 1.Sacking all people including service engineer, and customer service agents for negligence of duties immediately. 2.My product should be made completely free of cost immediately. I am contemplating for filing cases against Philips for wilfully neglecting customers for services post product sales, and also highlight the issues over social media- LinkedIn, and Face book. Since I am an alumnus of IIM A I will also highlight this case in our discussion, and case studies and quote Philips India to become a good case study for number of B-School pupil since this strongly points 1. Lack of customer centricity 2. Wilfully neglecting customers 3. Organisation thought process about quality services, Timely Delivery 4. Employee/Associate Attitude 5. Completely a Money Making Notorious organisation 6. No Corporate social responsibility I hope to receive your response over the matter highlighted above. Regards, Rahul Dwivedi [protected]

[Feb 01, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rahul Elamon
              My 32" 2011 model LCD TV stopped working one fine day (not switching on). Gave it to Philips dealer N.J Electronics, Thiruvalla, Kerala on September, Had been there for 3 months plus. Very bad experience in terms of the support from dealer and Philips company. After following up regularly, the dealer finally shouted bluntly on face that they cannot repair it and they don't care about products after warranty period. Highly insulting experience!!! Took the TV back, got a few calls from company after constant complaining but no one came up with a solution. Finally everybody stopped calling. The TV is there at home since. WORST SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

[Jan 29, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Does not even deserve to be rated

HCGUPTA123
                I have bought a philips mixi. There is problem in mixi which is not in operation. Kindly send your engineer for repair of the same. My address has also been changed to: Flat No 2504, 15th Floor, Divyansh Pratham Apartment Kanawani Road, Near Delhi Public School Indirapuram, Ghaziabad Distt Pin Code 201010 My Mobile no [protected]

[Jan 25, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Philips India — Pathetic customer serivers

manishd
                  Product= Philps Induction Coock top HD4929 Purchased from: Amazon India Purchase date: 22nd November Device went bad:...
                  Complaint category Appliances

abhinav1203
                  In last 10 months this is the 5-6 complaint about my phillips DDB tv(sl. no.[protected]. the inbuilt d2h is not working properly, every time guys from phillips comes and changes the inbuilt d2h but every time some new problem occur. I want phillips to look into this and resolve this or change the tv if possible.

[Jan 22, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India — finding no repair for philips food processor hl1659

pooja sharma 1234
                    I have been using the food processor hl1659 since a year. I lives in jaipur .last month it got a small technical error As...
                    Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

ramani2505
                    I have philips home theature model no -hts2500 & that home theature was not working properly so i complained at philips customer care than they send 1 of exextive for collect that on 30.08.2014 under warranty & he submitted that at unique services gumti, kanpur(up) & till today my problem is not solved everyday they are telling new stories & this is not good for your companies reputation, today when i call them they told me to take ur home theature & try at other service center, if this the right way to treat customers.. i want you u to solve my problem as soon as possible. these are the details - job invoice num -4365, philips complain number[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]... reply me as soon as possible.

[Jan 20, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Joginder Bisla
                      Sir, I have 4 nos. bread trimmer after some time blade are not working properly. I get two service centre no via mail send by Philips. i call both of them but very bad response by both. He told firstly blade are not supplied by company and after that he said cost of one blade Rs.1000. Both service centre have no manners to talk with consumer. I am very furstrated. Please do needful action. And send me blade price of model no. Qt4005 & qt4019 and how I purchase Blade. The service centre name where i am calling are M/s tarun electronics hiasr 125001 and other Is m/s mobile care narnaual 123001. Regards, J.s.Bisla +91 [protected]

[Jan 16, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

drpratik
                        Philips company reputation is going to lowest calibre due to lack of working concern and service by the service people. I am Dr Pratik Tarvadi. We had given our Television for repair on 9 Dec 2014, probably a blunder from our side of trusting Philips service. They charged me rs 3000 for replacing some parts and they gave it back at almost quarter past 10 pm after repeated calls asking about the status of our Tv. Next day the condition same, no change in the problem, only paid money. After three weeks of continuous calls, pressure from call center, Mr Raghav obliges to get TV repaired and the collection time again 10.30 pm after about 20 calls in a day. 4-5 the service people neither call nor respond again through customer care we approach other few people - Mr Subbu, Mr Murli and Mr Subrato, but they are not different from Mr Raghav, they are only liars and disrespecting customers and dishonouring their company philips. On the call they say a part has top be replaced which needs some time as they don't have that part and suddenly they deliver TV at home and say no we dint change any part with an audacity of asking transportation charges. Now the mystery is 1. Who is speaking truth the one on call at customer care or the one who is a delivery boy? 2. They say they were charging my TV, Past 1 week they were charging? 3. What is the guarantee that they have done the work this time as, according to philips service people the guarantee is only for a month? So what is the conclusion, Either management answers and looks into matter and gives me extended warranty for a year after their service as I doubt the service people, they have either spoilt my Tv or they might have taken the original parts and put duplicate or seconds parts. Or As lack of service I will be forced to go to Consumer court Dr Pratik, +91-[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

deepank bansal
                          Hi, This is in reference to complaint logged[protected] on December 10 for replacing the Speaker remote but even after 34 days I couldn't get remote.Please do the needful at the earliest though I have called several times philips customer care to remind again & again. Following are the details of the product purchased: philips YL1A[protected] Philips 2.1 Speakers MMS2550F with remote Service Request ID:[protected] CC executive name : Mohit Compliant logged:10 December 9.42 AM Regards, Deepank Bansal

[Jan 14, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

coolsan81
                            My name is Dinesh and i purchased a 32 inch Philips LED(32PFL4738) with serial number[protected]from Flipkart on 6th Oct 2014 with 3 years warranty. I waited for more than 2 months from your side for 3 year warranty certifcate but could not receive yet. Also when i try to register my details on "poweroftwo.in" then it shows me that this serial number is already registered. My question is if it is registered then please provide me the warranty certificate. I also called your Customer care at least 5 times and no one is ready to response and hanged the phone. After that they asked more information and i submit them on 30 dec 2014 and still i am waiting for their reply and no one has repiled back. Kindly look into this issue and resolve it urgently as im fed up of philips service and attitude.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:10:36

[Jan 07, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sajeevsrr
                              I got my Philips TV 29pt7325/69 Pixel Plus serviced from an authorised Philips Service center(Delta Service, BTM 2nd Stage, BTM Lay out) on 13/12/2014. They charged me Rs.4200 for the service and given 2 months warranty on the product they changed. Unfortunately after 10 days my TV again stopped working and technician told FBT has gone again and needs to replaced which falls under guarantee. Now when I try reaching the service center they are not picking my call or they are making my call disconnected. I need to get my TV serviced and back to working position. Let me know how to proceed from here. I am attaching the scanned copy of the bill too for reference. Sajeev P V [protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:09:52

[Jan 06, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

chirag.387
                                Dear Sir/Madam, This has reference to the captioned subject I wish to notify that i have purchased Philips PC Speaker 4040PMPO / USB from Croma Electronic Mega Store, Surat on 04.12.2014 vide invoice no.SLF02A[protected]. However While I had tried to run product at home on 07.12.2014 after unpacking the same, it was not working properly hence i have approached to Croma for registering my complaint but they told me to contact Philips Customer Care[protected]. Subsequently i have contacted to Phillips Customer Care and registered my complaint vide Complaint Ref No.[protected]. Next day Technician from Phillips had visited my residence and verified product and concluded that some part of the system is faulted and so Audio System is not working. While leaving he had assured me that faulted part will be replaced within two days. However after that there is no response from him for the next one week and so once again i have contacted to Croma on 25.12.2014 for further follow up. I have been told by Croma person that Part is not available now with Phillips asked me to wait for two more days. While i had asked to Croma to replace the product, they told me that you just wait for two days your complaint will be definitely solved. Now today its 01.01.2015 and i am writing this mail to you to bring your attention that till now I have not received any response neither from Croma nor Phillips. Further i also wish to inform you that i am a service class person and can not afford to spare time to run after this on regular basis. I hereby sincerely request you to look into the said matter and solve my complaint at earliest. Either Replace defected part or Replace the whole product. Please find enclosed herewith Invoice Copy of the same for your ready reference. I once again request you to look into the said matter and do the needful. Yours Disappointed Customer Chirag Pawar [protected]

Philips PC Speaker 4040PMPO / USB
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:07:04

[Jan 01, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Chirag,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. This will help us greatly to improve our service standards for you.

Our Croma Care representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Our customers’ satisfaction is most important to us and it is our constant endeavor to ensure the same.

Sincerely,

Team Croma

vicky_uor
                                  I bought Philips MMS 1515F Laptop Speaker on 14th Nov 2014 and it was faulty. FM was not working. I made complaint on customer care in November only. One technician visited home and after inspection he said it can't be repaired at home. He also said that you need to take it to service center. Initially he denied that Phillips will pick up from home to service center. But after having argument he said that person who pick up it on leave for one month and better you take it to service center. I called at customer care again they assured it will be picked up from home but it didn't happen. I called them many times but every time they say next day it will be picked up. Last week I followed up with them on daily basis and finally they picked up on 27th Dec. But guy didn't take remote of it. Now I am following up to pick up remote but not sure when it will happen. I talked to their service area manager Mr Kapil on 27th Dec and he gave assurance to me that remote will be picked on 27th Dec only and after repair speaker will be delivered to me on 29th Dec. But today at 29th Dec remote is still with me. I have never seen such a pathetic service from a multinational company. Never ever buy Phillips product.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:04:49

[Dec 29, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

manthu12
                                    Dear team, I was given one music system for almost 9 months back but the issue is not resolved by your local service engineer. Every time i visit to service center but the result is same even he did not back me the music system also. I was very disappointed with your local service engineer. Please look into the matter and reply. Your local service center address is: M/S Chandradeep Elecctronics N.N.Dutta Road, Norshingtola Silchar, Assam, pin: 788001 customer name: Manthu Paul job sheet no: 3710 mobile no: [protected] email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 07:03:51