Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

Hafiz Mohammed
I had purchased a philips mixer grinder from Global trading house 5thnfloor City centre mall mngalore. There was a problem with the knob while turning within ten days o[censored]sage and is been increasing as days go on. hence, had registered a complaint with customer and was given an assurance of sending some technician within 8 hours of registering the complaint but in vain I request you to kindly address the problem at the earliest and avoid in leading to more dameges. hope a positive action immediatly

[Jun 23, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kailashcbhardwaj
    i had purchage trimmer qt4005 from flipkart last year, it is under three year warrenty.at presentely not working, after taking to coustomer care, since there is no service center in the capital city o[censored]tterakhand, i had try to contact in saharanpur and rishikash but no one is picking phone over there, what should i do with phillips product?

vikashag.rng
      I had made a service request for one of my domestic appliance on 9th June 2015 no.[protected] with the assurance that I will get the response within 8 working hours. But unfortunately I hadn't received the same. I had again call the customer care number and they said that they had send the notification again to the nearest service centre and I will get the response within a day positively, but I hadn't received any call . I had made call to the customer care 2 3 times and they assured me again and again but I am totally disappointed with the service provided by such reputed company.. You are requested to kindly confirm me whether It will be possible for you to attend service request or not

[Jun 17, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Sumanshil
        Dear Sir /madam I am suman shil from islampur, west bengal, india . I parchesed a philips bear head trimmer from paytm after using it for 4months it was not working then i gave it to the philips service centre situated in siliguri, west bengal with order no-9031 . But still now i'm not recive a call from service centre or even the product If you kindly take an action over this matter i would be highly oblised.

[Jun 05, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mrjayesh
          I have purchased the Philips DVD 3688/94 from Reliance, No. 705, 707, 1 st Main Road, Ramamurthy Nagar, Outer Ring Road, OMBR Layout, Banaswadi, Bangalore-560016 on 07/04/2015, but the box was opened on 25/05/2015, while playing DVD the picture was getting stucked, I thought it might be a DVD problem and played other one but it was also the same, next day I checked the same DVD in other Philips DVD Player it was working fine, the next day I took the DVD to Reliance and informed the Problem, on 27/05/2015 they told it is rectified, on 28th I played one DVD the problem was not rectified, I took it back with anger again and requested to get it rectified or replace or give me option I am ready to pay more and take good one, from the store they told that they will surely rectify and give it back, they kept for four days and gave me on 2/06/2015, immediately i played and checked the problem remains the same. So thought to call directly to customer care they are telling that they only sent the technician to Reliance and the same technician called me and telling that the sound problem was rectified it was just settings problem... ha ha ha ha I really don't know from where this sound problem appeared!!! At last i spoke to the customer executive and he is telling you bring the DVD if you want rectified ...CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT I am not ready to take and run behind service centre.

DVD GETTING STUCKED AFTER FEW MINUTES

[Jun 03, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          On 3th June 2015 evening I got call from the service center and informed me that, they will be sending the technician to my place to pick the DVD, but till not 2.29 PM 05/06/2015, NO ONE TURNED UP OR CALLED
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Bellamkonda Chiranjeevi
            I had purchased one Irom Box model No. HI 113 since one and half year, six months back heat plate gone, I consult to nearest authorized service center they accepted replace the part under warranty, but still now they have not replaced, they says the spare part not come from philips company, Philips company is most branded company but there is no proper service please support to this regard, [protected].

[May 23, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Madam/Sir,

first i has raised complaint on 25.05.2015 complaint number is 50-[protected].

still now no respond to my complaint i has been asking to local service center since 6 months,
            they says no stock of part ordered to company awaiting for parts from six months please confirm service is given or not under warranty

B.Chiranjeevi,
            [protected].

Rajesh Porecha
              ref: complaint no: [protected] kindly refer to my above complain no pertaining to my concern of lack of support from your customer care nor the service centres in mumbai to supply spares for grooming kit model no. QG3080. It's very disheartening to hear from the service centres that the model is discontinued hence they cannot supply me the spares. Secondly the customer care did not bother to check whether my concern was resolved to my satisfaction in the past and happen to be silent on the matter. i would request your assistance for resolution to my complaint at your earliest. regards rajesh porecha [protected]

[May 22, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vgaur16
                Dear Sir, i have to advise you that i have purchased the above mentioned LED TV Model No. 32PFL 6977 from your authorized dealer M/S BBD SONS DIGI WORLD, 4, 5 Bansmandi chauraha, near Naka Gurduwara, Lucknow UP on[protected].I am facing the problem in the in the Videocon d2h which is being in built in the LED since the purchase.Although the videocon d2h has been repaired five times from your authorized dealer in Lucknow.The service executive who visited the complain has already changed the PCB two times. But it is still not working So i therefore request you to look in to this matter seriously and resolve my issue and replace my LED instead of further repairing as it is still in warranty period. Hoping for your sympathetic consideration

[May 20, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shaan7482
                  Sir, I have purchased new Philips multi grooming kit QG3343/16 in Haridwar by your authorized dealer. The detail foil shaver (Blade ) got damage within a month, So I asked for replacement, but with great difficulty after 2 months I had to purchase the hole assembly of shaver, which they were able to arrange after 2 months only. Now again after 1 year the shaver blade has got damage, same is not available at Rishikesh service centre, So they are denying to support with the part . So please ensure you arrange either shaver blade or Detail foil shaver assembly at the earliest, As I am not able to use the same .

Not able to support with sapre parts of Multi groom kit QG3343/16
                  Not able to support with sapre parts of Multi groom kit QG3343/16

anusha ghosh
                    I have purchased a PHILIPS LED TV 32PFL6977 DDB on 24.01.2014 from KAMALIA SONS Ranchi. I am using VIDEOCON d2h.On 27th April message appears"Software upgrade through OTA.I had Left the TV in on position but after two hours same message was appearing.Then I made a call to Videocon d2h customer care.They send an engineer the next day.He suggested me to consult Philips service centre.The Philips service engineer heard the problem and without seeing the TV he told that I have to spend Rs.5400/- to change the PCB(The contact person's No is [protected]).Next day one service engineer came and without touching the TV told "you have to change the PCB which will cost Rs.5400/-.Now you tell me if software upgraded through satellite and TV stop working what is my fault ? Why I will spend Rs.5400/- ? I also asked the service engineer if you change the PCB and again there is a software update through satellite and the TV stops working.what am I supposed to do.He replied that again I have to spend Rs.5400/ to change the PCB. Please help me out here. What am I supposed to do? How can this be solved? -Anusha Ghosh ([protected]) email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

[May 15, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yakeen
                      this is with the ref no[protected] with philips customer care. I have a philips trimmer model no- QG3030 for which I send request for purchase of their small blade but they told me that the company stoped the production of that model. So, they are unable to provide that blade but they offer me that you can purchase any new trimmer and we are ready to give you discount of 25% on the product and surrender the old one. Now I am ready for that. kindly provide as early as possible. Regards Akash sharma [protected]

[May 14, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

nishantkhan
                        I bought an philips iron GC-1905 from flipkart. 30 days back it stopped working. I called service centre and I was informed that a service person will contac me in next 8 hours. I waited for next 3 days but no response or a call. After that I have contacted multiple times to the NCR service centre of philips but each time I get the response that "your case is upcountry one and it will take some time". Its already near about 30 days still no response.There is Mr. Varun(consumer service department, delhi NCR)who is handling my case, who always promise that he will call me back for the resolution but he never called back. Now when I call to service centre and ask for Varun either they put my call on hold or they say that he is not available. I am completely embarrassed by the service Philips is providing TO me.I will strogly recommends to other to think twice before taking any product from Philips.

Philips India — repairing of Philips TV in Philips service entre,trivandrum

Jayakumar.g
                          Complaint against Philips Authorised service centre, Trivandrum Kerala-M/S.Vijay Electronics, Prop Mr.Shibu Mob. [protected]. From,...
                          Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

vaibhav31
                          I have bought 32 inch philips led from lotus super market bhopal on dec 2013. After 1.5 years tv screen become dull and no display found. I have taken to authorized philips service center. After discovering problem serviceman told me that there is panel problem in tv. He told me that it cost about 16000 rupees for new panel... It so disguisting... After 1.5 years my tv worth rs 20000 became like waste. I never thought that philips give me this type of irritating experience. I will never suggest anyone to buy philips product... Please dont buy philips... Its a waste of money

[May 13, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Mr. Vaibhav,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send your details at customercare.[protected]@philips.com and our team will revert you at earliest.

Philips India

Philips India — Warranty card not issued with product

NVinchhi
                            I have bought Philips LED TV 24' from Green Mobiles, Bangalore (authorised dealer) through Amazon. The Warranty card is missing...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category TVs

Philips Tv — TV Replacement or Money back [Resolved]

Anji Dudigam
                            i purchased TV on TV 31/08/2014 at Reliance Digital Pvt Ltd model_number : 32pfl4738/v7 serial_number : [protected] First...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category TVs

Aditya Narayan Singh
                            I have purchased LED Bulb 10Watt B-22 6500k qty: 06 Nos. through Amazon.in on 02/Sep/2014 with a guarantee of 01 year. Out of 6 only 2 bulb are not working now. I have contacted to Philips India vide Service Request No: 50-[protected] to replace my 2 bulb and email invoice copy and order copy of Amazon.in. but till date no action/information has been taken/received. i can not think even in dream that Philips ...! Submitted for kind solution please.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-02-08 15:44:31
                            i got replaced my LED bulb within 7 days. thanks to Consumer complaints and philips too. but unfortunately the bulb have been expired with expiry date!!! i have nothing to say now.

[May 03, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India — Display problem

Gayatri Sindagi
                              Hello Sir, we brought Phillips LED TV model number 32PFL3938/V7 A2 on 2014 march in Hubli, Karnataka and now it has occurred...
                              Complaint category TVs

Radhikanryn
                              In MCD park in Subhash Nagar block 14, some people claim to have spent money in maintenance of the park therefore they have put a MCD board saying "no pets or dogs are allowed"inside the park Such a board is illegal as everyone has rights to use parks including pets and dogs. Kindly get the board removed.

[May 01, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pets & Animals

Ibrahimloves
                                I have taken Philips Mixer Grinder it's good i thought but within a month its stopped working, i was frustrated when after complaining about the product to the service centre they dint even respond me once this means this is not at all a big brand (Philips) its a local brand it seems to me after sale service is even worst than the product. I[censored] can send anyone to rectify the problem i ll consider to philips otherwise i will not prefer philips from hereafter and even i wont suggest anyone to buy it. And ofcourse i will ask for the difference amount

[Apr 30, 2015] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.