Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

pshanbag
I bought a Philips Electronic Toaster Coolwall, HD 4823/01 from Vijay Sales, Mahim on the 21st of October 2014. On using it even at the minimum settings, the toast was coming out burnt, in other words the thermostat was not working. I took it back to the shop on the 23 rd of October 2014. They took down my landline and mobile number saying that the toaster will have to be tested and that the company person would be sent to my residence for this. The next day the shop person rang up saying that the home visit had been discontinued by the company and to bring the toaster to the shop and to leave it there till it was seen by the company person. We were reluctant to leave the toaster at the shop since we did not want them to fob us off with the defective piece after fixing it with a thermostat acquired locally. We said that the piece would have to be tested in front o[censored]s.The shop person rang up at 7.30 pm on Saturday the 25th of October 2014 asking us to bring the toaster immediately. I could not leave the house at that time since I had guests (Diwali) and asked for an alternate time. The person promised to ring up and give an alternate date and time. However we have yet to hear from Vijay Sales. Also they are not picking up the phone at the number they have given us. Kindly look into the matter at the earliest. Preeti Shanbag
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:22:49

[Oct 31, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Alex090467
    Dear Sir, The above product after grilling fish on 25 Oct 2014. I took the top part for cleaning. After cleaning I found out the thermostat is not fixing into the main unit, due this when I took the unit the plastic holder also broke. I took the product based on advice of the Customer care to Domlur Service center in Bangalore. It was a surprise to note that they were not aware of Philips Grill. Also the person standing was very rude and arrogant saying the product is damaged. Today on 30 October 2014 got a call from Domlur service center that this cannot be repaired. Even the Mr Murugan, as per him he is the Head of Karnataka Customer care says he is helpless and was very rude and unpolite. Since the product is defective and covered under 2 year global Guarantee kindly arrange to either make good the product or replace at the earliest.

[Oct 30, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    No reply yet
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

naveenkali
      I have purchased grooming kit model QG30303/10 from philips through flipkart in the month of March of 2013. It stopped functioning after two months. When I approached the service center they checked in front of me and informed me that adapter is not functioning. They even said that it is not covered in warranty. Later in this year when I was going through product it was mentioned that even adapter is covered under warranty. I informed same and submitted it at service center on 29th July, 2014. Till now there is no response. If I call them they inform we are looking at it. They asked for invoice for replacement, i submitted invoice through email on 30th July, 2014.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:21:08

sahoorinku
        Dear Sir/Madam, My self Rinku Sahoo from Ek ford road, P.O-Sukchar, Dist- 24pgs(N), State - WB, P.S - Khardah Kolkata - 700115, Contact no -[protected]. Complain No - PKOL[protected]. I bought a Philips TV Model No - 21PT4327/V7AU from Sathi Traders (Address - RN Avenue, Sodepur, N24pgs) on 21st october'14 and it was delivered on 22nd october'14. But in that day we found there is a display problem in our Tv.Next day was a Holiday that is 23rd oct'14. So my father went to Sathi Traders with that TV on Friday that is 24th oct'14 to show them the problem and request them to replace it but they ignored it and said there is 1 year warranty so why you are worried about it if there any major problem increase in this one year then call to the service center they will repair it. Now my question is why do we take this TV in bad condition. We bought a new one so why do we repair in 2-3 days. After 1-2 year what will happen with this.We are very poor so that we can't buy a new one in every year. So I have called to philips customer care no - [protected]. I told them about the problem that executive said ok our technician will go to your home if there is a major problem we will replace it or if it is a minor problem we will repair it.In that time also I said why do you repair it we want to replace it.We don't need it. Again they said the same answer then I said ok.After that they send their technician on monday that is 27 th oct'14 he came and seen the problem. After that he said it is a new Tv manufactured on sep'14 if I open it to repair the minor problem in that case if a major problem arise what will you do it is better not to open this and repair this.Nothing will happen in this small problem.Then he gave a paper to my father to sign on it as he has came our home and he has solved the problem my father given the papers with sign.Now my question arise what kind of technician they have who said if he repair something they will damage the other part of the Tv .How could we trust on their servicing? In future if we face problem who will help us this kind of technician who don't have any confidence in them. A new Tv they cant repair so how can they repair a damaged tv. For that again I called to customer care and again I explain the problem and request them to replace the Tv they said wait for a while I am transferring your call to our senior manager but they said all the lines are busy. In this way I tried several times the lines may busy or they hold my call, or said it is an incorrect no. I have no other option to complain my problem after several request they not helped me.Please help us.If you help us we will be very thankful to you.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:20:21

[Oct 29, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amolp29
          hello We are a company in Kalyaninagar Pune. we had procured Philips Tvs for office use. I had registered complaints for two Philips tvs with customer care (complaint number ppun28140011 and ppun[protected]). This was done around August 7th. Till date, the local service center guys are not respoding to our calls and if they pick up, they keep on giving future dates of service. I am fedup and decided not to buy philips tvs hencefort, unless some one really cares and sovles my problem. Regards Amol Potdar Purchase Manager Ubisoft Entertainmenet India Pvt Ltd [protected]
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:20:01

arasu5
            Purchased philips home theatre HTB3520 on 20th OCT 2014, till now installation and demo has not been arranged. Called philips customer care multiple times they were responding with readymade answers will attend shortly. Avinash one of the customer care executive said he will transfer the call to senior person, but cutted the call which is one worst professional behaviour. No proper service personnal attending the call. Not sure how the product quality will be as the customer service itself is too bad.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:22:29

[Oct 28, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

akki2741
              respected sir, I recently brought philips aqua touch shaver.But within 1 week of it's use it is not working properly. And the service centre staff has also not responded properly.So please do the needful .My number is [protected] .purchase date is 21/9/14 .My mail is [protected]@yahoo.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:18:57

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

priyabanga
                hello sir, I have bought the Philips HP8315 Hair Straightener (Black) on 8th august 2014, 2104 from Flipkart, I have used the straightener 2 times but I did not found the product useful. As just after 10 minutes of hair straightening I found my hair back to their normal condition, even I have done straightening for more than a hour. Straightening should be done till the hairs are not washed but this straightener is not working well as my hairs are not too curly. So I did not found the product useful. so please replace my hair straightener as only 3 months are just passed.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:16:01

[Oct 25, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Ms. Priya,

We apologize for the inconvenience you had faced due to product and service . Please share your details at customercare.[protected]@philips.com. Our team will revert you at earliest for resolution.

Philips Consumer Care
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Philips India — POOR PRODUCTS BY PHILIPS [Resolved]

rahul chaurahi
                  I am writing this complaint with a very heavy heart, me & my wife had bought a Philips LCD in March 2012, we saved each...
                  Complaint category TVs

a_customer2014
                  My Complain number: PBLR[protected] Complain Registered on 25 Sept 2014 Every time I write a mail they only send and apology mail and takes no action. The dead tv has been lying in my room all this while - useless and nothing better than a stone. I am sick of Philips...DO NOT BUY Philips TV. If I find the CEO I will literally go and dump the TV in front of his gate and set in on fire... HELLOOOO PHILIPS R U INSANE... Don't take a customers for granted. They will eventually destroy you.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:15:25

Saleh27aziz
                    Dear Sir, I am a customer who bought Philips Television from Reliance Digital Mangalore being delivered to my dental clinic address in Mulki Mangalore. Within a year from the date of purchase (under warranty period) the television went out of order. The complaint has been registered on[protected] bearing ref. no. PHUB [protected]. So far no action is being taken inspite of making numerous personal follow up with the dealer and the Philips Service Centre. Regret to inform you that the arrogant answer we get from your service centre in Mangalore. I need your immediate action in this regard and sort out my complaint. Thanking you. Saleh Abdul Aziz Mob.[protected] Mangalore . Karnataka.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:12:05

[Oct 21, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Saleh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for sharing your contact details with us and our team will connect with you at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
                    Reliance Digital

Vibs2214
                      Purchased a LED TV on 09/11/2013. Its not even a year and the power supply unit is gone!! We registered a complaint on 11/10/2013. And since that day the PE Electronics Ltd, Rajajinagar, Bangalore have been saying that they dont have the parts and dont even respond to our calls. Ask them any day when the parts would be available and the only reply they have is "we dont know". If we call them, they disconnect the call while we are yet talking!

Please dont purchase Philips TVs. The after sales service really sucks with their staff so unresponsible and their careless attitude and replies to complaints.
                      Philips service center replaced the power unit. Philips service center replaced the power unit. Philips service center replaced the power unit. Philips service center replaced the power unit. Philips service center replaced the power unit. Philips service center replaced the power unit.

[Oct 20, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rahulsky.chitkara
                        My Philips LED model no. 32PFL5355 purchase date[protected] was having some problem i logged a complaint with a no. PDEL[protected] on 23-08-14 and on 26.08.14 your engineer SALIM from your authorised PHILIPS service centre Penguin Care address L2/114 near mahaveer nagar opp kangara niketan new delhi-110018 had took our LED for repair and till today they had not call us or informed us what's wrong with our LED. Your Engineer had given me his contact no. [protected] which is always switch off or out of coverage area. It is going to be 2 month your people had taken our LED for repair and which is not been resolved till now which is not expected from a company like you. A bad impression from your service side which will makes me think for the next time if i go with your product or i would suggest your product to my relatives or friends. Regards, Rahul Chitkara
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:06:26

[Oct 13, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India — Philips QG3030 Charger

blr.vinay
                          Order placed for PHILIPS GROOMING QG3030 "CHARGER" during SEPTEMBER has not yet been delivered. The service center is reacting...
                          Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

dubeysandeep1234
                          Dear All, This matter is lingered on since long but regret to inform that in-spite of my constant follow ups & several reminders to all concerned, this matter not yet concluded, I have purchased this T.V considering the Brand Name but not it looks that now Philips has no interest to resolve this after sale issues. I had given complete set of TV with Packing Box, Table Top & Remote to service center which has been recommended by Philips but now service Center M/s Rashmi enterprises not returning Packing Box, Table Top & Remote telling us that you had not submitted accessories along with T.V. He is ready to return only LED. Pl note that TV along with Packing Box, Table Top & Remote personally handed over to Rashmi enterprises for which they had issued a receipt mentioned that one SET received, at that time I have been told that set covers all LED, Packing Box, Table Top & remote now he is asking us to show the receipt of, Packing Box, Table Top & remote. When it was complained to Philips Customer Care, I have been told by Mr.Vijit that it was not the responsibility of philips & behaved very rudely & tells us that he has no time to entertain such complaints . This is last request from my side to settle the issue within a one or two days else I have no option left rather than to approach consumer forum as am very tensed with this episode also if this case will not be settled that any news of this episode if publish in News Papers will the responsibility of Philps. I am looking for positive response from Philps India limited. Regards Sandeep
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:59:17

Mohanakannan Krishnamoorthy
                            I purchased 23W CFL, Essential, from a shop at Jafferkhanpet, Chennai on 1.4.13 and it fused few days back. What is the warranty policy for these bulbs and I need to know the reason for premature failures? How I will get a replacement for this? K MOHANAKANNAN 36A, GANGA NAGAR, JAFFERKHANPET, CHENNAI 600083 MOB:[protected] MAIL ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Poor life of CFL bulbs
                            Poor life of CFL bulbs

[Oct 03, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

dubeysandeep1234
                              Dear Sir, My name is Sandeep Dubey & My Reg. Cont. No. Is [protected] In the month of Feb.-2014. I have purchased A LED TV from Best Prize Indore. I faced Some Problem In LED in the Month Of August (06.08.2014)(PNID[protected]) Ur engineer visited.Second time on 16.8.2014(PNID[protected]) I registered again the same complained. This time ur engg. advise us To left the LED At the Service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore). I did So. I left There My LED with Packing Box, Remote & Table Top. After One Month I enquired From Customer Care About The LED. They Said It Is Pending For Repairing.& does not given any clear response by Customer Care & service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore).I made a lot of calls in Customer Care. Every time they replied that our executive will contact u soon.but no one contacted with us.& all those calls were not registered.no id was generated.on 24.09.2014(PNID[protected]) I again register my complant.Mr. ([protected]) contact with us & given a date to solve the problem.26.08.2014 I again contact with Mr, ([protected]), then he replied me that Ur LED has been repaired. U can collect from Service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore). When I reached at Service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore) I found that my Packing Box, Remote & Table Top are missing nd the owner has no idea about that all. Now Mr. ([protected]) & Service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore) are saying what can I do. Mr. ([protected]) & Service center( Rashmi Enterprises Indore) Have no problem if I will go the CONSUMER FORUM. Sir, I want To know Can U help Me OR I m to go to CONSUMER FORUM. Sandeep Dubey Rau, Indore
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:59:17

Rajata
                                We have a Philips LCD, The LCD was not working and we lodged a complaint with service center on 24th September 2014, we were given a complaint number PGZB[protected]. Nobody visited us but on 27th September 2014 we got a message that complaint has been closed. Again on 27th September 2014 we called up customer care and his time another complaint number was provided to us - PGZB[protected] but till date nobody has visited. Again on 29th September 2014 when nobody visited we have again called up the customer care and this time again we just got the complaint number and nothing else - PGZB[protected]. This is the worst services ever faced by us, which can lead to never buy any Philips product in future. Please look into it on urgent basis. Regards Rajat Agarwal Mob: [protected] Email: [protected]@del.amarujala.com
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:58:23

[Sep 30, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Philips India — Mixer grinder jugs getting stuck after use

saroj jhijaria
                                  I purchased Phylips Mixer Grinder HL 7699/00 750 Watt through Amazon.in on 20/07/2014.The jars are getting stuck after use....
                                  Complaint category Appliances

anu aaditya
                                  Sir/Mam i have one pc philips 29' led my led tv was warranty period the tv dead on one month ago but philips company service not provided.my philips ticket no. PRAN[protected], PRAN[protected], PRAN[protected], please help me thanks regards anu aaditya
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:57:32

[Sep 29, 2014] Philips India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.