Philips India Customer Care
Philips Electronics India Ltd.

Philips India Customer Care

Philips Electronics India Ltd.

TwitterYoutube

7, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Kolkata 700020

Bengaluru
Philips Innovation Campus, MFAR Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bangalore 560045

Chennai
Sunny Side, C Block, 3rd Floor, No. 8/17, Shafee Mohammed Road, Second St., Chennai 600006

Hyderabad
6-3-1109/1/P/103, 3rd Floor, Jewel Pawani Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082
Tel:

Technopolis Knowledge Park, Mahakali Caves Road, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093
+91 22 6691 2000

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Philips India related photos (412)

Philips India Complaints & Reviews

prafulkr

I have purchased Philips HTS 3152 in 2008, repaired in October 2011 because it was not working or had some problem. At the time of repairing service engineer replaced the circuit because they told me that it can't be repaired.

Now again its not working and when I checked got shocked that they didn't replaced the circuit but they repaired the old one and installed it.
That time they charged me around 1300 for replacing the circuit but they cheated me by installing the repaired circuit.

Its a clear case of fraud with the consumers, unfortunately doing by Philips and their service centres.

I got service from Philips Service centre
Name: M/s Micro Services
Address: Unit 116, Satguru Nanak Industrial Estate, W. E. Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063.
Tel : 40538383

So please tell me why not I should registering a formal complain against Philips and service centre in consumer court?

Praful Kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:54:03
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

I, Deepak Kumar purchase a LCD TV on 1st January 2012, some problem in lcd on 9 august 2012 we register a complaint in customer care our complaint no. is [protected] after two days engineer come and check the lcd and tell us tv tuner card is having problem so, we change the card or repair but after one week no one come for replace or repair. After one week we call in Philips Care and ask how much time taken to resolve the problem. On 22nd august our discussion with mr. chandan (asm) and he tell us in one week we replace tv. But now 3rd september he want more one week. We having problem anyone senior of phillips please contact us. Now our new complaint no. is [protected]. Deepak Narain [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:14:11

DK kavathekar
      I have faced this problem while repair of My TV from the service centre at Bhopal MP. Nagar.The party repaired the TV and charged RS 1800/and after 3 days the same problem occurred. The propriter taken 2 month time and again about to deliver after charging RS.500/ the TV failed at Service centre it self.The Service centre continue to take time for its repair and finaly after one month concluded that the complete board is required to be replaced.which was not accepted by me and deciede to throw the TV instead of further putting cost in it. .
      It appears to me that the centre do not deploy and follow a systematic diagnostic method and use of genunie .
      spare parts.
      The receptionist deployed are to provide one sided reply and refer to contact propritoer for matter of details.

The party has practice to get deposit the complaint voucher while delivery as such do not lend any proof at customer end to facilitat approach Consumer Forum for reddressal. The same is also reported to Philips Customer Care who insists of providing proof to take leagal action.
      The propriter offered Rs. 3500/ as scap value of the TV and issued a self checckRs. 3000/ which could not be encashed since last two month.It appears that this arrangment helps service centre to get spare part needed from the party.

It appears that the centre is totaly mismanaged and Philips India is getting a bad name due to this but no action taken so far despite of informing earlier.
      While standing at centre I heard customer leaving the things to GOD to restore improvement in service at Philips Service centre at Bopal
      Bhopal customers be aware of this state of affair before approaching to the centre.

DK kavathekar
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:13:07

philips c t v — service contract renewal

Address,
      C. S. Venkatasubbarao
      No 568,15th cross
      L I C colony, Mysore570023,
      Karnataka state.
      We have purchased a Philips c t v in the above mentioned date. We have sent a detailed complaint to your company to officer in charge.ctv marketting, Phillips India pvt ltd, techno polis knowledge park, mumbai on 9-12-09. We had service contract from 2003 to 17-10-09. The service contract has expired on 17-10-09.we have paid money for service contract on[protected] to authorised service centre,mysore,cash receipt no no 266 dt[protected] for Rs 590.The amount accepted by Mysore service station for renewing service contract for one yr from the date of materialisation.(Xerox copy enclosed with my detailed complaint dated 9-12-09)
      2. In this concern, I would like to furnish in brief, the following facts for your immediate remedial action please:
      a)I had regularly serviced the above TV under the service contract for the yrs for the yrs 2004 to 2009, The latest expired on 17-10-09.All these yrs the Mysore service station deputed their service contract card, duly collecting the required amount. On the same day they also attended to the servicing of the act.
      b) After expiring of the present contract on 17-10-09,I approached Mysore service station on 7-11-09 on phone and requested them to send the service engineer for the renewal of contract for 2009-10. I was informed that due to computerisation of all transactions by the company itself. As such I was asked to meet them in person for needful.
      c)I first met them in person on 10 nov 09 with the previous yr contract card. the person in charge informed me that he will send my request to the company on the same day over the computer and I will directly get the message from the company within 2-3 days.
      d) As this didn't happen, I again rung up to the Mysore station on[protected]. The lady, who received the phone informed that she will contact me after receipt of acceptance from the company and I waited till 22 nov 09, but did not receive any message.
      e) On 23rd nov 2009, I once again contacted the service station in person, on that day, they collected from me Rs 590 the amount for renewal of service contract vide their receipt no 266 of 23 nov 09, mentioned in Para 1 b) above, they asked me to wait for 8 days. I waited up to 2 dec 03, nothing happened.
      f) I once again met them in person, on 03 dec 09 and asked the progress. The lady clerk intimated that nothing has been received from the company and asked me to wait for further 8 days. By that time the T V developed low volume, I requested her to send service engineer with renewed card to attend the repair, as I have already approached them in person 3 times without any result, I am aged 75 yrs and suffering from acute nerves problems in my head and not in a position to travel 25-20 km from my house by changing two buses in both direction.
      g) The service engineer was deputed on 7 dec 09 , to attend to the complaint did not under take the work because I was not having the renewed card, and only have the receipt for Rs 590. Paid by me on 23 nov 09 for renewal of contract, meanwhile , I sent a detailed complaint to you on 09-12-09 together with Xerox copies of the receipt and the bill for purchase of T V.
      h) I once again waited up to Thursday the 17 dec 09 and rang up to the Mysore station to know progress the lady received the phone intimated that the office in charge is not in station and she can only inform me after his return to the service station.
      i) thus, for this simple transaction as was done ,all these years, I have constantly been fooled by them over a month. I do not know when this ordeal will end. I request you sir to give me relief immediately, and help me out. The detailed complaint had already been sent to you on 09 -12 -09 . But no reply hither to.

Hither to progress has been made by Mysore service station to renew my repair contract, in spite of receiving Rs 590. Vide their receipt no 266. On 23 nov 09
      a similar detailed report has already been posted to your sales and service dept on 09-12-09 hither to no action has been taken by them
      please do the immediate needful.
      Thanking you, Yours faithfully
      Venkatasubbarao
      Dear Consumer,
      we regret and apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you.
      We request you to kindly share your contact or complaint related information on customercare.[protected]@philips.com with subject web complaint.
      We assure speedy resolution to your complaint.
      Thanks & regards,
      Philips consumer care, india

gowda.vg
        I had bought 4 Philips CFL bulbs of 15 watt, 2 year back, all of them went down one after the other in a span of one and half year...
        My concern is if the life span of a CFL bulb is just 12-18 month why invest of Rs 100, instead of Rs 10 for an ordinary bulb...
        Since the warranty was only for an year, i'm not getting replacement, either, such a waste...
        no sir, they are all guarentteed for one year - the shop keeper will write on the bulb & will give you. collect also the bill . One word of caution - insist a distinct mark of the shop. Eg I bought from - say ---- mahalakshmi electrical. . When I gave him the fused one - he says this is not from this store - - but from some other Mahalakshmi electrical.

sandhyatara
          I have purchase a Philips GoGear RAGA 4GB mp3 player on 16th of August,2012.on 17th I have loaded some songs from my computer which occupied around 3.5 GB out of 4GB size of the Mp3 player.Very frequently it hangs up and even I can not shut down it so as a result when the battery drains out then only it is off .I also have to press "RESET" button after ending any song though it is not desirable and quite a chance is there of removing all memory of music loaded in it.I habe made the complain to the shop from where I purchased it and the have done the same thing as I did only pressing the RESET button they said that it is working so they rare not willing to change it. What should I do?

Philips GoGear 4GB — Not working yet

Hello My name is dev, from valsad, i ve a mp3 player of philips but it is not working totally, there will be nothing display when i switch it on.so i went through different service stastion of Gujarat as well as maharastra but response were in nagative so please can you suggest me the way that is there any chance to recover it? and where should i show it and from where i will get posistive response

manharrgm
            Phillips work order no.[protected]

I purchased a sound system on 09.09.2011 . It never worked. I misplaced the bill which i found later and complained to Phillips on 09.06.12. The Lajpat nagar service centre collected it from my place on 14.06.12 after various reminders.The piece was sent back on 23.06.12 and was found to be defective again, so they took it back.Then on 07.07.12, some Mr. chetan called and said that the speaker is beyond repair and this needs to be replaced.Since then I have been calling the Phillips call centre repeatedly but no action is being taken.

Through this forum, I demand stiff action against Phillips for all the harassment and negligent service.

m.s.mathur
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:10:40

ssantoria

I had purchased a PHILIPS LED TV on 15/08/12 but after a week no body is come for installation of the TV.After somany remider to the dealer point no action is taken
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:10:22
              It is genuine request, please don't buy any Philips TV, They are not worth of a single rupee, they are liability on you, their service has LESS THAN ZERO points, I bought one LED tv spending Rs.1, 30, 000 with 2 year warranty, that tv stopped working within few day of arrival after a lots of effort (around 3 months) we got new tv and that tv stopped working after 2 days of arrival and again after LOTS LOTS OF EFFORT (around 4 months) we got new tv as replacement and that new tv dint work for SINGLE MINUTE, when they install it IT WAS NOT WORKING ... and guess one thing they dint pick any of tv from my house all 3 tvs are at my home and just reminding us daily what a BIG MISTAKE we have done by spending Rs.1, 30, 000 and its been more than 1 YEAR still no solution. Every time i call them they said we will let you know next day and NEXT DAY NEVER COME yet.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Philips Blu Ray Player — Authorized service center in Adyar, Chennai not responding properly [Resolved]

Arunprakasam
                I've given my Philips Blu Ray player for service on 11th July 2012 to Philips Authorized service center in...
                Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Balini Govardhan

I have purchased 11W CFL GENIE bulb from Metro Hyderabad, It has not even lased for 8 months with limited usage,

Date of Mfd is Sep-2011 & the bar code label No is[protected]

As you claim the life of blub is 3 years & it has failed with in an year

Kindly replace at the below Address.

House No: 25-29/11
                Pin: 502032.

Govardhan.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:05:14
                CFL Bulb Failure

I have purchased a CFL 08 W Genie bulb from SAC AIR FMN SIG COY, MERCURY CANTEEN, CHACKAI, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM on 13 April 2012.While putting it in the holder it was not un serviceable.I have not used it even for a single miniute.When I returned to the dealer, they said they have eight to ten bulbs in their stock to replace.Now a days the company is not giving extra bulbs for exchange, though your claim of life for three years.Kindly arrange replacement through the Mercury canteen/my address please.

Anikumar B
                Caribay,
                Chirayinkil PO
                Thiruvananthapuram-695304

sohiltri
                  Respected Sir,

I would like to bring to notice regarding the under performance of Water purifier Candle. We bought Philips water purifier in March 2010. While buying Philips salesperson promised us that each candle will last upto 3000 L or approximately 6 months if the daily consumption is about 15 L.

But ever since we started using it, each candle works only for 2 months i.e., around 1000 L and then red light starts blinking. Thus we have been changing candles every 2 months. When we placed complain, Philips technician replied that water quality must be very bad and thus the under performance of candle. Water quality is no way as bad as seemed to be pointed out by technician. Water input is the same drinking water we receive from Chennai corporation.

Is it really true that usage of candle depends on water quality ? If yes, then why do Philips sells water purifier with false promise and deceptive advertising ?

Atul Shah
                  65, Jeremiah Road,
                  Vepery, Chennai - 600007
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:04:51
                  I know, how it works --
                  Outsourced workers by Philips, fit an outdated/old candle in the purifier and kept a new one with them to sell. That's a reason it starts giving issues.
                  How I get to know about this --
                  I purchased a Philips purifier, after 2 year I asked for candle replacement through customer care. A technician came and asked me for original bills. I said, why you need bills.. I am paying for this replacement and services.. he insisted again saying.. we need for verification. When I went out of kitchen to bring bill, he quickly replaced the candle. When I returned he was done.. I was unsure as I haven't seen new candle. While leaving, he asked if he can take my old candle with him.. I said No.
                  Once he left, I feel something went wrong.. I opened the purifier and New candle was in bad shape.. It was even worst than my existing old candle.. I quickly called that guy and shouted on him.. He came back and said sorry to me.
                  He said, he didn't have another candle.. and assured that he will come and put a new candle tomorrow.
                  Next day he come with a brand new candle and fitted that.. said sorry again and requested not to complain else he will loose his job.
                  Still I complained about him but not sure what would have happened with him.

So be careful .. candles can be washed and refitted into the purifier.. You yourself can do that.

Saurabh Mishra

abins90
                    I bought a Philips home theater system on 18 Aug. 2010. The details are as follows:

Model no- HTS3265/98
                    Serial no- MF2A[protected]
                    Dealer- Selfridges (P) LTD, Pallimukku, MG Road, Cochin, 682 016,Ph:[protected], 3255200

My home theater is not working correctly. While i insert USB and select song (typing numerically) it becomes hang and it will automatically turn off. When trying to switch on, the power light it will blink once and then whole system will trun off. Nearly, 20 days ago i got this same problem. But i don't take it as a serious one. But at this time i am sure that there is something wrong in this product. I am so worried with this problem. What should i do.. Did i get a free repair from service center..? Will it become a perfect one..?? Please contact or send me a mail to this address '[protected]@gmail.com' or '[protected]@gmail.com'.

Abin Saju
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:03:04

Vijay Thirugnanam
                      I recently purchased a Philips DVD player from Reliance digital. The DVD player is causing white spots on my TV. Reliance digital is refusing to take back the DVD player and replace it. I gave the DVD player to Philips Customer Service. They have not yet repaired it after three days. They are also not willing to replace the DVD player. It is brand new DVD player with defects - white spots appearing on TV.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to connect with you so as to resolve your grievance. Kindly share your contact details with us at this link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_[protected].

We will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details.

Warm Regards,
                      Reliance Digital

Shivali Singh
                        I had booked one parcel containing New Brand Philips Steam Iron GC1980/20 ( Rs 2021) from Jammu (JSVP Chartered Accountants )to Bangalore (R.M.V. Enterprises) through BlazeFlash Couriers Limited on 26th March 2012 vide receipt no.[protected]. Parcel was not accepted by the recipient so I asked Blazeflash courier for RTO (return to origin). I have not received the parcel till date. I had requested the courier company at Nanak Nagar, Jammu to either return my parcel or refund the product amount but they are continuously harrassing me by making excuses. The reason they gave me that the parcel has been lost in transit and that they have forwarded my complaint but its been 3 months now, I have not received my parcel or product amount except for offering me courier charges Rs 125/- . They are running a beneficial business by stealing customers expensive items and in return offering only courier charges.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:52:50

somu1230
                          dear sir,
                          i ve purchased a 32" philips LED TV in January 2012 from pune central. its giving me problem in audio output since april 2012. its in warranty period. i ve complained about it to customer care almost 4 times, everytime they provided me with complaint nos but the mechanic or the service personnel didn't turn up to my house for repairing. the last complaint no. is PPUN[protected]. there is absolutely no response from their side, they even sent me a wrong number of a mechanic by name engineer shashi patil contact no. [protected]. this guy says that he is not related to philips in anyway. then they gave me another no by name deepak kundande with contact no.[protected], even this is a wrong no. which is not in use. i am absolutely fed up with this horrible response from philips and would like to complain about it. they have made a mockery of customer services...
                          dr amardeep pathak
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:48:32

Philips — No response in repair

I bought a Philips DVD Micro Home Theater MCD 109 that developed some fault after the warranty period got over (during warranty also it had developed a fault). I called the Philips India Customer support over phone and agreed to pay the necessary charges (Rs. 600/-) for repair. The authorized representative visited me and took away the system in first week of June and he promised to return it next day duly repaired. No receipt was given. And there is no response from them for over 2 and half months now. I called the customer service repeatedly. Only assurances were given that they will get back to me same day. Nobody called or informed. There is absolutely no commitment of delivery. What is the use if I get the system after 2,3,4,5 months and who knows a year?
                          I have a Philip DVD player HDMI and for the past 3 weeks I did not get any response, today a person came removed the screws & told me that there is a part which he did not have His name is Sreejith from your service department which is located at Anna Nagar [protected]@chennai.Please tell me how I could solve this problem
                          Rohit
                          [protected]@hotmail.com
                          Mobile :[protected]

Philips — tv not working since last 4 months

i had bought a philips tv model no-21pt5437/94 on 18.12.07 but from 18.07.12 my tv is
                          not working properly, i have contacted philips engineer many times but he did't respond
                          and kept me waiting for days. I just hope philips will attend to my problems

cancel a order

Today morning i ordered philips hair remover order no :OD[protected] i want to cancel this order due to some personal problem my contact no [protected]. & my mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

Follow up of my complient Number PLKW1711140080

F

karan.sheth

I had bought Philips Electric Shaver from Bangalore, Croma Showroom. Due to my mistake the shaver fell into water and since that it was not working and also was not getting charged. So went to the Pune Service center, Kedari Nagar Area.
                            Work order No:- [protected] was created since 11th Jan, 2011. They did not reply to me for nearly 6 months. It was really disappointing as no reply was from the service center. When I mailed the details to customercare.[protected]@philips.com. But no luck from them too. Then when I dialed the Toll Free number, and on getting Angry on the customer care guy, they responded somewhat positively and tried to track down where things have reached. When these people contacted the Service center, one week later to that I received a call from the person from the Kedari Nagar Service center named as Ganesh, telling me that the things are done from their side & I should go to their office in order collect my shaver. Well My concerns are that why did they not contacted me in the first place after one month or 2 months later from the day the work-order number was generated. Secondly, question should be raised to the zonal officer that didn't he looked to the backlogs list, and asked others to work on the same. Also whenever I ask the customer Care people to either provide me with email id, they would not provide the same. Neither theirs nor their superiors. Would request you all to advise how to extract the email id's of the superiors in order to escalate the same. Have tried to get the list on their website but no luck.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:17:30
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

nitinjaiswal
                              I installed a LCD TV 32" One and Half Years ago and it is not working after a thunderstorm.I have complained several times at different service centres in Kolkata to get the same repaired but it has been two months since i have called for service but still the service person has not been able to repair the same.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:43:53

Philips Television — Low Quality Television By Philips

I had purchase Phillips Television with Combo offer (Phillips DVD Player and 5.1 Home Theater Free) worth Greater than 15000 rupees 7-8 months before from Reliance mega mall (Iscon Mall), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

After purchasing this TV within 3 months we are facing some of the issues like, Screen become completely Green/Blue/Red/Yellow various combinations of color, and also many times Green/Blue/Red/Yellow filled circles/spots appear on the screen and when the light color flow on the screen, screen gives dissolve effect and many more issues.

I have registered my complain to their Reliance ResQ Center almost 5 times, and also communicate with their resQ department's responsible persons via emails/calls and SMS.

I have also convey the same to Reliance ResQ Center people almost 20 times they have just register my complain, and each time when I call to them, they just tell me that your complain is register and our engineer will come to your home and visit by so and so date and so and so time by today or tomorrow, and likewise...

I have also take so many snaps and Video’s of the problem that we are facing right no with such a low quality television in my cell.

And one of their senior people came and I had saw him the snaps and videos in my cell and also he had mark/watch the same issue in our television and he also take the snaps in his VGA very low quality camera mobile phone after almost 15 days of our complain registered with him.

Then again I have called to their resQ center, and again they told me that “Our delivery van will come to your place and will collect your television and again we are waiting, waiting and waiting”

We are doing jobs, and we had already taken so many half day/ full day leaves from the offices in wait of their engineers and each and every time they just give the time line, but none of their engineers came and visit the problem…

So, I am helpless and meanwhile I find the ray of hope to get my amount back with claim and the time and money that Me and my family had spend so far in wait of their engineers, but now I am tired and wanted to complain the same to "Indian Consumer Complains Forum".

If you need more details then please let me know.

I have in proof their SMS, Mails everything.

Please do the needful, regarding this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
                              Bhavdip Shah
                              (Sr. Software Engineer)
                              Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
                              Finally, We releave from the television and its picture tube issue.

We get the same product with fresh piece as a replacement from philips.

Thanks.
                              Dear consumer,
                              we regret and apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you.
                              We request you to kindly share your contact or complaint related information.
                              We assure speedy resolution to your complaint.
                              Thanks & regards,
                              philips consumer care, india

Mobile Fault

You submitted following inquiry: i have brought philips mobile E122 from Indian Time Shopping Site on december 28 2013 .speaker problem not able to hear voice.there s no response from customer serivce. waiting for ur response.

B routh
                                Bought one Philips radio, model No. DL 334(3band radio) from M/s Khanna & Co. 1902,Opp. Dariba/Gurudwara Sisganj, Chandni Chowk, Delhi - 6, on 9/2/2012 vide Invoice No. 2011-12/06108. The MRP printed on the carton indicated an amount of Rs. 805/- but the seller vide above referred invoice charged me Rs. 900/- indicating Rs. 100/- as VAT amount this I understand is blatantly illegal. Can Philips India intervene and save customers from such irresponsible and unscrupulous sellers?

B.Routh
                                356, Sector - 4
                                R K Puram
                                N.Delhi - 110022.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:07:20
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Philips Service Center / Tambaram — Television Service [Resolved]

krishworld
                                  We have registered complaint for my tv is not working and request to send your engineer immediatly, but engineer collected...
                                  Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Bipin Gadkari
                                  Dear Sir or Madam: The following complaint has been undertaken against both Philips India & their authorized service center Micro Services located in Goregaon, Mumbai. We had called Philips Customer Care to report a complaint of our Philips LCD not powering on. The call center dispatched a Mr. Rai, a technician from Micro Services to our residence. The technician took the TV apart and tried to repair it. While doing this he blew up our house fuse 3 times. Luckily we had a tripper so no other electrical component in the house was damaged prima facie (fingers crossed). I was shocked by such actions and told him to stop his experimentation. In the end he decided to take the power board with him for repairs. He said that 1-2 components on the power board will need replacing and he will charge Rs.780 (his service charge) + approx Rs. 300-400 per component that will be replaced. He came back after 3 days and installed the power board in the TV and the TV worked fine. Next he showed me the bill for the repairs and I was shocked to find that the total charge was now Rs.5600/-. I asked him how can the charges escalate by such variance for a Rs.25000 LCD, he merely replied that he has fitted a brand new power board as the one taken from our TV was totally dead!!. I was surprised when he said a new board as the power board he took out from his bag in front of me was wrapped in an old, torn plastic cover (I have retained this cover for my records) and on being asked why the brand new board was not in its Philips sealed box with original warranty and bill, he said that all parts come loose and the warranty is only 1 month (this was no where written on his Rs.5600/- bill, however I did notice that the bill mentioned "Goods sold once will not be taken back". All this happened after purchasing the brand new Philips 32" LCD from Croma and using for a mere 1.5 years!! I threatened to take the matter legally as my Dad is an Asst Commissioner of Police in Crime Branch Mumbai and I had secretly recorded the whole followup installation on a video camera in Full HD with stereo recording to boot!!. My question is that there are numerous online complaints on Philips power boards going bust within 1-2 years. They claim that their LCD's last 15 years. Well for me even a 5 years stress-free ownership would be heavenly with Philips. If these technicians know this why not remove the power boards and repair it professionally at the first instance to save on charges instead of trying their best to short-circuit it till their fuses blow out rendering it 'Rest in Peace'? We have an LG TV and VU LED in our bedrooms which were on at the time the technicians tripped the entire house into darkness 3 times. If those sets were damaged who pays the damages? Secondly, why not supply a brand new power board with a decent warranty and original Philips material supply bill? What is the guarantee that should the replacement power board (obviously old, recycled from an old second-hand set) blow out after 30 days who will help us and supply a new board free?? Thirdly, why give a non-original memo as bill and mention 'Goods once sold will not be taken back'?? We are simply fed up with Philips and their cronies. We are launching legal action against these characters and will seek compensation for damages due to the technician trying out his luck by shorting our house three times with no regard to the safety of my family (2 small kids present in the house at the time) or electrical appliances present in the house. The first time the TV shorted, he asked me to put the power on. Can you imagine the total disregard to human safety. Also trying to induce damage to the LCD by his adventurism and then presenting a hefty bill for an obviously recycled, second-hand spare part with a verbal 1-month warranty and a bill which read 'Goods once sold will not be taken back'. Therein lies the story. Luckily we are NRI's and after traveling the world we know our rights and we will be giving these people hell. There are a few more horror stories about Philips and Micro Systems on India Consumer Court. This is a new entry. Regards, Say No to Philips

skm_orbit
                                    My cell No [protected] , I have bought LCD 42' and 32' from Croma on 8.05.2011 under 4 years Warranty, In last more six times I have not complaint for repearing due to not working AV systems. In last comlaint have not made on 25.04.2012 and both LCD are working at all, But till nothing has happened, every time at call centre people are promising that it would within 24 hours. So please look my complaint urgently.
                                    . Suresh K Mehta