Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL]
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Customer Care

Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.

Website:
Facebook
F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL
Patiala

Bad

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] related photos (537)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Dimple Kwatra
Sir I want to inform u that there was 1 transformer in our colony on which there was too too much of load due to which there were very frequent power cuts.. so in order to resolve this problem, we people from our colony contributed n got 1 more transformer for our colony... but the major issue which arose is that with the arrival of new transformer, the electricity board just stopped the functioning of the previous transformer n again the whole load of the colony came on the new transformer.. and again the frequent n long power cuts... we people spent so much of money just to solve our problem so that the load gets divided to both of the transformers but we got no benefit.. kindly take a serious action regarding this problem..
Jagannath puram colony,
Near jagannath mandir,
Chander nagar, civil lines,
Ludhiana(141001)
Shivraj Singh 1978's response Aug 23, 2016
Sir we have CA No.[protected] and received a bill of Rs.540 for consumption of 1 unit. Please get it rechecked as consumption is more than this. Please check if there is any fault in the meter.
Sir we CA No.[protected] and received a bill of Rs.540 for consumption of 1 unit. Please get it rechecked as consumption is more than this. Please check if there is any fault in the meter.

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Power

Ajay Veer
    Dear sir, we are facing power problem in my home last 15 days. I have lodge the complaint at your customer care on 9th aug...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Meter No:- 434750 has been stopped on reading 9195 and bill generated without resolving the problem

gursewak joshi

This is informing you that I am facing electricity related problem as my meter has been stopped...

l13mns
    Bill No :- I081116H[protected]
    Consumer No:- B43GT430285Y
    Our A/c No is - [protected]
    we got average bill for July Month. To avoid penality we have already paid the bill. But our bill need to be rectified and balance amount shall be adjusted in our account.
    I am paying bill every two months but today i have got a bill of rs 81300/- stating arrears current year
    a/c [protected]
    unit consumption is 551 units

plz do the needful

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Change of address

nanda6
      Hi.

My name is vishal nanda & address is # 723 sector-2 mundi kharar near sunny enclave (Pb).
      1) can...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — No uploading of Electricity Bill Account Z38NG414551H Vikas Nagar, Naya Gaon(SAS Nagar)

KL Thukral
      I am not getting Electricity Bill for above account. It is also not being uploaded online. Every time, I have to get Bill...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Gurbir Bhullar
      Pls kuj karo . . sade pind sari sari raat light nhi aundi . garmi bhut bhut jada a. pata nhi ki gall a roz he jad jada garmi hundi a . tan light cut kar lainde ne. jad subha de 7 vajjde ne fir aa jadi a. pata nhi raat light cut k loka nu kyon tang krde ne . asi bhut dukhi aa .. pls kuj karo . pls pla kuj karo . VPO Shiahan pari . Teh. Zira, ditt . ferozepur.
      Sir i want to say that i have a food corner named flg foog clg gurdaspur whose meter a/c no is [protected] and address is ms raman js dhillion clg gsp c/o flg food gurdaspur . Near the outer door of this restaurant there is one electricity piller which is bend i.E in bad situation . Kindly change this piller
      Please do needful immediately, as the electricity supply has gone since yesterday. And the little kids are suffering in summer
      a/c no. [protected], consumer no. r67mf612150w diamond public school, ward no. 4, mundi kharar, teh. kharar, distt mohali
      I registered my complaint on 1912 (electricity complaints no). My complaint number 4887695. I am continually call but they are not resolved the problem. Yesterday at 4:00pm, this problem accrued but still no solution for this.
      Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

ssharma2016
        Please find enclosed here under the details of my complaint.

A\c no. [protected], bill dated 18\07\2016, sub division - kharar

The above bill amount rupee 19090 has been paid on 25th july 2016. This was the first payment after the new installation of the electricity meter. The consumption of the electricity is 285 units since its installation where as the bill is revised to the time of rs.19090\-. Which is beyond anybody's imagination. We request you to either arrange to check the meter or rectify the mistake while claiming the bill of rs.190 90\-. We are not consuming that much of electricity in a residential accommodation. Therefore check the mistake at your end. We hope an early action will be taken shortly and our grievance will be resolved.

Thanks and regards
        Grace sharma
        D-131 mona paradise shivalik city
        Kharar sas nagar
        I am mohit from shop name Mohit.com which is located at Laroi road, bhogpur. Near st.soldier school. power cut from last 28 hours. We registered so many complaints. But problem is not solved
        It is to inform to tht we r facing the problum of electricity cut from 2 month...our problum has not been resolving parmanantly...we r facing this problum every day.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Faulty meter replacement-complaints email not working

manjeet3008
          Dear on duty,
          I would like to inform that please arrange to check and replace my electricity meter due to its reading...

Arun Saggu
          I'm pay bill online.. But recipt not genrate pls update
          Bill no - [protected]
          Bill amt - 2183
          Pay date - 30/07/2016
          Transaction id - ghmp[protected]
          Hdfc bank ltd sangrur
          Pls update this bill
          Thx...

Bill not pay online.. payment dedicated
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-08-01 18:01:06

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Receipt not generated

[email protected]
            Im pay ur bill butrecipt not genrate pls update
            Bill no[protected]
            Bill amt 3350
            Pay date 25/07/2016
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Heavy speed of meter. something went wrong.

sagarmadaan
            I mr. narinder kumar s/o sh. udhey ram my connection number is z23lk341719p. i am resedence of dharamgarh road behind rathio...

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Online bill not shown

ryanria
            Dear sir
            My acount no k13gt1300s8x daljit singh
            My electrycity bill not showing on your pspcl paybill site.

Hardev.Singh
            Hi sir/ madam,
            Punjab state power corporation limited,
            Zirakpur,

Subject: require my electrical meter shifting main meter box to my home otter wall
            My name is hardev singh and my electricity account number is z74zr380885l.
            My address is village: ramgarh bhudda, near zirakpur.
            Sir, we are continuously facing major issue with our electricity meter box. It has been observed that, electrical meter box main both doors are damage and door lock and door govt. Seal not available in this meter box. This has installed in link road side and public has misused on this and used direct cables for theft of power supply. My electrical energy meter main out going cables were cutoff multiple times again and again by theft person and connected his cables on my meter by every night time.
            So, i am very harassed and suffering with meter outgoing cables multiple time cutting.
            Sir, my humble request you to please shift my electrical energy meter from main meter box to my home otter wall. So that we can stop my energy meter energy theft cases. I can arrange external meter box and also can provide cables for shifting the same.
            So please send your technical staff and shifting for the same on top priority.

Hardev singh
            Cont. No: [protected]
            Dear sir

I am lapil deo from Jandiala giru we are sufering last few days light not coming properly.
            Today 8:30 pn to till now light not coming
            As you know this a summer seoasn today is very hot .
            So please resolve the problem.

Kapil deo
            Jyotisher colony
            Jandiala Guru

A p s
              Dear sir/madam,

We face a problem due to lackness of your employees je - surinder singh and his college. We r facing power cut problem since thursday early morning (21/07/16) due to wire cut stretching. But till yet our problem as it is, however we lodge lots of complaint to 5055510. And try some these numbers-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. But till now no person come and resolve our problem. Look into the matter or otherwise we take a serious action again ur department.

Hdfc atm,
              Guru nanak nationel collage gate,
              Gne rd.
              Ludhiana.
              There is problem in our three-phase electronic meter. It is consuming excessive units despite usage of low electricity appliances . Kindly forward our complaint to the concerned JE office in sahnewal.

Bunny Katoch
                Sir
                My account number is [protected] and my address is Dr S Katoch Flat no 313, Amarya Greens Kharar Punjab. I have recieved a bill amounting to Rs 6770 for only 4 unit consumption w.e.f[protected] to[protected]. I may there fore request you to look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — No electricity connection

Mandeep Singh Sandhu
                  There is no electricity for so many days even though all the pending electricity dues are cleared.
                  Mandeep Singh

M.L.Baluja
                  For the last couple of years, supply line live wires have been loosening from the poles with which they have been transacted and have had started coming down to the level of entry gates of the houses.

This fact has been duly brought to the notice of the concerned authority and the concerned persons. Everytime when the issue has been raised with the concerned persons, only assurances to mend the default has been made. But no action has been taken to correct the situation. Perhaps the authorities have failed to gauge the gravity of danger n inconvenience that the matter has given rise to because of the facts that these are supply lines which are live with current.

Present status is such that at my residence opening of the main entry to the house has been totally blocked with these wires and we have forced to lift these wires with the help of ropes being tied to the verandah of the house.

Please take urgent steps to completely straighten these loose live supply lines wires to avoid any likely unpleasant situation to arise.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Jai jagdamba rice mills, ahmedgarh (u54ls0100012)

Shubh Garg
                    Hello sir,

I am an authorized person in the firm m/s. Jai jagdamba rice mills, dehliz road, ahmedgarh (Sangrur),...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Wenga
                    Sir I have paid my bill via hdfc netbanking i had a message that the bill has been paid but recipt not genrated and bill also shown not paid but money deducted from acc my acc no is [protected]