Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl] Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl] — replacement of cable from pole to main account number j65cf340306k=01.11.2017

Avinash3mpunjab on Dec 24, 2017
Sh. A. Venuparshad
Chief managing director
Pspcl, patiala

Sir
Your kind attention is again invited on the letter written and submitted by me dated 1.11.2017 copy of which i have pasted below for your kind information and record.
I am still waiting your reply on the matter cited below and fails to understand delay from your end.
Kindly look into this matter and resolve the issues being faced by me.

Copy of letter written and submitted by me dated 1.11.2017 is as below

Your kind attention is invited to my e mail dated 25.08.2017 and subsequent reminders thru email dated 02.10.2017 followed by speed post letter sent to you along with copies of expenses incurred by me amounting to rs.12270/- thru speed post p. O. D number ep[protected]in dated 10.10.2017.
Please note that till date the provision of support steel wire from main pole to my residence still pending.
I am sorry to say that i have not heard any thing from your side and once more request your good self to kindly compensate me the loss incurred by me due to the negligence of your contractor.
Since the matter has already been over delayed, so i expect that you will take immediate action.

Mohinder paul
H. No.413, urban estate, phase-1
Jalandhar city.
Dated-1st nov 2017
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl] Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl] - replacement of cable from pole to main account number j65cf340306k=01.11.2017

Company:Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl] Punjab State Power Corporation [Pspcl]
    Jalandhar - I, Punjab