PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care

Hindustan Unilever Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Awesome

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Complaints & Reviews

Pure It Water Filter — TAP IS BROKEN [Resolved]

PANCHANNA G.B.

i have ordered for tap, which was broken 20 days back, two times i phoned them, they are telling if...

MY CONTACT ADRESSES
K.GUNASEKARI
No19/2 Ananthi appartments
West mambalam
Chennai-33

This is Dhanesh hear My SKU Code :WPRM142, last year i have made a Request for my PURE IT tab need to be changed on (08.10.2007)I did't received single Reply Till the last weak(19.5.2008), Again i have Called up one more Request for changing my Battery kit, and Tap till now i didn't received the spare parts, 21st i have visited the service center @ Ashoke Nager branch and they are saying that Spare PART NOT AVAILABLE, with out having the SPARE PARTS for past One year, how come your selling the PRODUCTS ?...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS,

OTHER WISE PLEASE TAKE BACK THE PRODUCT BACK

Thanks Regards
+[protected]...

goutam dutta
    I don't know whether it was my mistake/not by attaching myself with a brand like HLL by purchasing a PUREIT water filter, (Custumer ID-[protected]). I am to replace "germkill bettery kit" for last 45 days. Got your [protected] engage for 5/6 times, at my own expense & after getting my requirement registered with you for last 25 days we are yet to get any response from your side. I am not interested going to your place for replacing as at the time of buying my self only looked at HLL.
    same thing happend with me also, they have to replace the battery
    which has gone for checking for last 1month-in BOMBAY.Even, the regional manager Mr.Avijit Nag-Eastern Region is not taking the phone call.I am going to compain it to MD of this Company very soon.

Hindustan Lever Pureit — not meeting customer requirement on time [Resolved]

R RAVICHANDRAN
      I am R Ravichandran from chennai.

I have a pureit water filter at my home a product of Hindustan Lever.br...

Hindustan Lever Pureit — hindustan lever pure it [Resolved]

Sreelatha R Iyer
      broken the tap & Battery replace.

address
      Room No.4/6, Sunita Estate, Village Road, Bhandup...

Shilpa Anoop
      I placed an order after reciving a mailer from Ponds. This was an offer which offered me the Ponds age Miracle for Rs.199 each as a special offer. I placed the order for 6 units on the internet through the link mentioned on the mailer. The link was http://www.onlinedeals.in/ponds. This order was placed in Oct 2007. So far I have recieved only 2 units. And I have made several calls to Unilever's office but all in vain. There is nobody who can sort my problem. Everytime i am made false promise but doesnt help. Thius is my final resort. I want people to know that company like Unilever also CONS. They are sitting with my money and just no one is taking responsibility to deliver my products. Can you please do something about this?????? Please HELP!!!
      similar froud has been happen to me i had ordered 5 units and not recieved even sigle
      hi
      i am kamal from ghatkopar
      pleas i want newponds age mirical cream i am recived your curyer 15-06 08 sunday so i purches cream with special introductory prise of rs.295

Hul Pureit — Tap broken, battery replacement [Resolved]

gita000
        I am using pure it water filter for the past one year. I have placed complaint one month back to change the battery and also...

P.Srikanth
        i have purchased water filter about a year ago i suppose my contact no is [protected] as my tap was broken i complained about it last week of January 2008 since then many complaints has been raised but there no use every time i call up they give some complaint no and assure to be rectified within 48 hours or they just they hang saying that there systems got hanged so we caanot check up your data.

Atlast i have given one more complaint before mailing to you my complaint no is C[protected], please look into the matter and when it will be rectified.

Srikanth.
        Dear P.Srikanth,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there. Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit, but we are not able to contact you through the details which you have provided on this website.
        Hence would request you to provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hindustan Lever Ltd - Pure It Water Filter — Request for battery change [Resolved]

S.Muralidharan
          Have been requesting for changing the battery in the Pure - it water filter. The service engineer has been calling me for...

Hindustan Lever Pureit — Technician Broken bottom tube inlet [Resolved]

ELUMALAI
          From:B. ELUMALAI
          PLOT NO:40A, VAITHY NAGAR,
          POONAMALLEE, CHENNAI600056.
          H/P.No.[protected].
          br...

Pure It Water Filter From Hindustan Unilever — Non delivery of Battery Kit [Resolved]

bharathhp
          I am using this water filter form past 1 year the product is excellent, but i have booked for their battery kit for replacement...

Hll PureIT Water Filter — Poor customer support [Resolved]

Srinivas
          Iam using this filter 4m past 1 year. The product is excellent but the customer service is poor. I had booked one battery...

Hll PureIT Water Filter — Poor Service of HLL Pureit Battery Kit [Resolved]

Kumaar
          I registered a call on 10.03.2008 to HLL Pureit Call Centre [protected] for replacement of Battery Kit. Till 20.03.2008 I have...

sailani khan
          I purchased Pure It Water Purifier, a product of Hindustan Uniliver Ltd, on 06-03-08, I gave a cheque worth Rs.1800/-to the guy who brought the product, he said that he would provide me the invoice the next day, but after a week, I have no bill in my hand.Nor he provided me my ID.
          The Head of Hindustan Uniliver

With due respect and honour state that I am a shopkeeper and i am doing my own business, I am from Sivasagar, Assam, India. In my shop I sell lots of your products through your certify agency. But for few months your agency donot supply any products to my shop as well as to some other shop of sivasagar, assam due to some unknown reason althogh we give clear-cut payment to your agency. For this we are facing lots of problem, now we are buying your company products from some other source.The agency owner is so proudy and donot response to our words.

So, I kindly request you to take some necessary steps against the agency owner so that we can get your products at proper time.

Yours faithfully,

Sri Samir Nath
          Astha Gift Corner
          Hospital Road
          Sivasagar -785640
          Assam
          The Head of Hindustan Uniliver

I am doing the work of representative of a company for last 5 years, and I am very interested to the marketing line, so I want to bring the agency of your company, plese inform me about the above matter.
          Thanking You.

U S Dikshit
          Medical Road, SILCHAR
          ASSAM
          The Head of Hindustan Uniliver

With due respect and honour state that I have a registered firm and i am doing my own business, I am from Banda, Uttar Pradesh, India. i want the agency of your products e.g. Purifier and others items .
          So, I kindly request you to take some necessary steps against the getting agency . pl. inform me .
          corresponding address-
          Banda(UP)-210001
          Ph. [protected]
          Thanking You.

The Head of Hindustan uniliver

Well guys its preety bad that before taking the pureit i heard so many good things about your services but for the last 5 days iam complaining about my pureit water battery but no body is intresting in my call. What to do guys iam so irritate now can some body help me out please. Kindly suggest me should i recommend for your pureit to some one else. I got too much bad service from Hindustan lever. I will not suggest any body for your pureit.

Thanks for too good service.

Avtar Singh
          Dear Azizussamad,

Dear Avtar Singh,

Hindustan Unilever Limited / Pureit purifier — No Service provided

I bought Hindustan Unilever limited - Pureit water purifier Autofill model. I registered my unit as recommended by the company using the company's helpline provided in the user manual of the water purifier.

I requested the company to send a service representative to assemble the unit and show a demo of the same for which they agreed and promised to provide this service in 2 working days. When I did not receive the service even after a week, I assembled the unit myself as per the user manual and started using the same.

After a week's usage the unit started leaking near the joints of its plastic body. I registered a complaint immediately on 25-Jul-2011 (Complaint # C[protected]. The help line representative promised to send a service personnel within 1 working day. I waited for 5 days. No one turned up. I again called the helpline to enquire about my complaint. They apologized and have booked another complaint on my behalf though I insisted to act upon my earlier complaint. The second complaint # is C[protected] booked on Friday 29-Jul-11. Again I was promised by end of the day on Friday someone would attend my problem. Repeating the same response, no one turned up again even after 2 days.

This is the worst ever response I have ever experienced from any reputed company. Out of all my household articles/appliances, I have never faced such irresponsible attitude from the companies.

HUL advertises Pureit as one of its premier product and I never expected such worst service from this company.

I request the company to look into the quality of their service network and their ability to serve their customers.

This is in response to your mail regarding the leakage issue in Pureit.

We would like to thank you once again for taking the time and effort to reach us.

We would once again apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our Service person had visited your place & Rectified the leakage issue in Pureit, trust it has been done upto your satisfaction.

We would also request you to confirm us regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to us or call up the helpline @[protected] or[protected] for more queries.

Rest assured of continued support always.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Hindustan Unilever - PureIT Water Purifier — Wrost Customer Service Level [Resolved]

Vijayalakshmi
            We have logged complaint with Hindustan Unilver three months back to get the battery replacement for their Pureit water purifier...

Pureit (Hindustan Uniliver Limited) — After sales service not professional [Resolved]

rajendraps
            I have booked a complaint on 08-Dec-07 for the water leakage problem in Pureit. Company executive promised me that within...