PureIT / Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Complaints & Reviews

Ihave booked to your call centre at Chennai( Tel. no.[protected] for battery change on 7.10.2008.Till today nobody has attended to this in spite of my repeated follow-up. Your person says that today it willbe attended, whenever I call up.I am only spending on telephone charges daily, but nobody is really prepared to listen to this routine job.What should I do?
regards,
N.C.Krishnaswamy
Plot 1243, 13th. Main Road,
Annanagar west, Chennai- 600040
Tel no.:[protected]
Aug 13, 2020
dear sir i want to complaint you to your company dnt send the product in my shop.after i was order to ur product but the order was not full fill from ur side since last 1month
soo now i m harressment from ur company
last 6month i was tired its not my complaint this is a market problem soo pls u doo some action on this issue
now all distrubuter say they no stock o[censored]r company product
soo now what i doo
pls take emmidiatly action on this complaint
i m mohd. arshad
the firm of
japan tobbaco
my shop name is SVS was cancelled not in vijita
soo i m not too tired from ur company...
your faithfull
mohd, arshad
my shop in kurla (east) mumbai -24
I am join the hul call centre.

My name is Ramyatha.I stay in Chennai.We have been using your pureit water purifier set from the year of launching your product in the market.At the very beginning when we got the set we were totally satisfied with it.The service too was excellent.Whenever we wanted to change the battery or the top filter we just made one phone call.The very next day they would be here with the required components.But now there is a drastic change.We are very sorry to say that now we are really dissatisfied with your services.Last time when we made a request to change the battery and top filter, the time taken by them were really too long.Not only that we had to make nearly 15 phone calls to your customerservice located at Annanagar.Finally when we made a complaint to the higher ups only you have taken some action.
    Even today we are in the same dilemma.We want to change the battery and the top filter, and we made a formal complaint to your customercare centre on 7th of October.But even after our repeated requests your servicemen are not coming in to replace the damaged component.Hope by informing you, there would be some change and hope your servicemen would come and fulfill our request.Kindly let us know tha action taken by you at the earliest by written mail.
    WITH KIND REGARDS,
    RAMYATHA.R AND
    FAMILY.
    To, Date.13.11.2008

Dear Sir / Madam,
    Sub: - Cell No. [protected] in place of [protected] - Change of mailing address – Reg.

** ** **
    We hereby request to change the mailing address to our New Address, as furnished below.

Old Address: - New Address:-

Mr. P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu Mr. P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu
    S/o. Gopala Krishna Naidu S/o. Gopala Krishna Naidu
    Ashwini Arcade Gruha Laxmi Enclave
    1st Floor, 102, House No. 18-47/5/C
    Chittari Sampathi Colony, (Old No. 18-47), Beside Lake
    Sri Sai School Lane, # 2 & 3 Floor, F No. 502 & 503
    Old Alwal, Secunderabad – 15. M.E.S. Colony, Secunderabad–15.
    Cell. No. [protected] Cell. No. [protected]
    Mail – [protected]@yahoo.in [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com Mail – [protected]@yahoo.in

All further correspondence may be mailed to the changed new address.

My name is Rajesh Naidu. I stay in Hyderabad. We have been using your pureit water purifier set from the year of launching your product in the market. At the very beginning when we got the set we were totally satisfied with it. The service too was excellent. Whenever we wanted to change the battery or the top filter we just made one phone call. We are very sorry to say that now we are really dissatisfied with your services. Last time when we made a request to change the battery and top filter, the time taken by them were really too long. Not only that we had to make nearly Number of phone calls to your customer service located at Hyderabad. We want to change the battery and the top filter. Kindly let us know the action taken by you at the earliest by written mail.

Thanking you & with regards,

Yours faithfully,

(P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu)
    To, Date.13.11.2008

** ** **

Old Address: -

Mr. P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu S/o. Gopala Krishna Naidu, Ashwini Arcade, 1st Floor, 102, Chittari Sampathi Colony, Sri Sai School Lane, Old Alwal, Secunderabad – 15. Cell. No. [protected] (old number) New Number [protected])
    Mail – [protected]@yahoo.in / [protected]@gmail.com

New Address:- Mr. P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu S/o. Gopala Krishna Naidu Gruha Laxmi Enclave, House No. 18-47/5/C, (Old No. 18-47), Beside Lake, # 2 & 3 Floor, F No. 502 & 503, M.E.S. Colony, Secunderabad–15. Cell. No. [protected] / [protected], Mail – [protected]@yahoo.in.

All further correspondence may be mailed to the changed new address.

Thanking you & with regards,

Yours faithfully,
    (P. Rajesh Kumar Naidu)
    I BOUGHT A WATER FILTER OF HINDUSTAN BUT IT PURIFIER IS NOT SO GOOD.

Sub: - Cell No. [protected]

My name is Amar singh. I stay in Hyderabad. We have been using your pureit water purifier set from the year of launching your product in the market. At the very beginning when we got the set we were totally satisfied with it. The service too was excellent. Whenever we wanted to change the battery or the top filter we just made phone callon 12thdec 2008 . We are very sorry to say that now we are really dissatisfied with your servicestell now there is no person to replace the battery. the time taken by them were really too long. Not only that we had to make nearly Number of phone calls to your customer service located at Hyderabad again today i give the call to customer care my complain number. Letus see when they responce to my request s09/hyd[protected]

regards
    amar singh
    pl. replace ny kit as soon as possible mobile no.[protected]
    kavita nagar my id is[protected]
    my name is gvssairam. i have pureit water filter .at present i want to change the battery of this where ihave to go ?whom i have to contact in hyderabad ?i stay at serilingampalli, near by miapur.my cell numbers are [protected], [protected]. my email id is
    1) [protected]@yahoo.com
    2) [protected]@gmail.com
    i request you people to give me the address of the service centre or nearest shop with mobile or telephone numbers to change the battery at the earliest convenience
    This is sreevaralaxmi advocate from vijayawada i have purchased pureit water filter autoflow mode in july or august the marketing executive name is saidulu who gives pureit to me.till now they didn't give me the receipt at that time when i purchased the pure it, he said that office working hours are over and he will produced the receipt by the next morning. i make several calls to him for several times he didn't responds. I have ordered pure it from Hundustan Unilever call centre only and the responsibility will be the company itself to give the receipt. I got right channel to interact with you.I have already gave complaint thrice for your call centre and they didn't take any action.So, please send the receipt to me as soon as possible. I wan t to change battery send the battery to the address given below my emailid is [protected]@yahoo.com

It is to bring to your kind notice that, we have been using your pureit for the last one year. Recently the battery is exhausted, and I registered a complaint for the supply of batter for about four times the first one for about 20 days back. Regularly calling the people over the helpline number wasting our valuable time and money. Till date, no supply is made by the Pureit people of West marred pally unit of Chennai bad so far.

Now we are completely vexed with the negligent attitude of the people of your organisation. We had a high regard for your organisation hence, went for your product.Now are repenting for the same and advising against your product for our known people on account of this reckless attiutudes of your people.

Yours sincerely,

T.KALICHAMY
      MOBILE NO.[protected]
      I was the employee of Hindustan Lever and now joined Ashok Leyland. I bought Pureit in the year 2005 itself since it is the product from Hindlever. Though the services were good at the beginning, I am sorry to say, of later, the treatment to the customer has become worse. In fact your personnel are more particular about pushing the product but least bother about the "after service". For example I went to your Sembiam branch (Chennai) and registered for battery and talked to one Mr. Balaji who assured that battery will be sent within a day - but 10 days had elapsed - No positive sign.

I request you to please give utmost importance for the customer compaints and sort out immediate so as to stand in the Market and flourish further. Otherwise your dependablity will go off.

This is in the interest of Hindlever where I put my loyal service in the shoe division for more than 6 years.

Rgds
      Dear T.KALICHAMY,

This is with reference to your comment on this website and the concern you have with the functioning of Pureit.

As I can see from the comment posted here that you have already contacted our customer care and have registered a complaint there. Unfortunately, we have been unable to address the concern.

At the outset would apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in servicing you from our end.

We are keen to have your concern addressed immediately so that you are able to use Pureit, but we are not able to contact you through the details which you have provided on this website.
      Hence would request you to provide your contact details and a convenient time so that we can speak to you.

You are most welcome to write to us on pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or login into www.pureitwater.com and provide your Pureit details as well as your contact details.

Rest assured for continued support always.

Pureit Team

I had purchased Surf Excel 750 gm pack in December 2006. On the pack there was printed 10/10 contest mentioning.

1. How to participate
        2. You can win
        a) If your score is 10/10
        Win!
        Rs. 5 Lakh scholarship for Your child.

It was my good luck when I opened the packet found a piece of cloth. When the piece of cloth was washed with the surf excel blue 10/10 score was seen.
        As per direction given on the packet I claim for the Rs. 5 Lakh scholarship for my child and sent the piece of cloth to

Surf Excel 10/10 contest
        C/o Alpha Data Centre
        P.O. Bag No. 3904
        Girgaum H.P.O.
        Mumbai 400004

It was a big surprise for me that the Sr. Brand Manager, Surf Excel, refused to accept the claim mentioning the code is absent in the cloth piece vide Ref. No. 34539, Dt. 19/01/2007 which shows

1. The company is using unfair trade practice to promote sell.
        2. False declaration about the contest & chance to win.
        3. The company is luring customers by false declaration.
        4. The same thing can not happen to several consumers.
        5. The company did not bother to confirm the genuineness of swatch by collecting bar coded packet.
        6. The Swatch did not had any serial no. hence it is easily transferable.
        7. The Swatch is not returned by the company.
        8. The Company has hearted too many consumers & children by such an act.
        9. If the Swatch is not genuine from Orissa, West Bengal, & Madhya Pradesh it means Duplicate Surf Excel is being Sold in the above three States. If the company like Hindustan Liver accepts this I have nothing to say more.

Others experience
        The surf excel 10/10 ad mentions that if you get a 10/10 swatch inside the surf excel packet, then you get a Rs 5 lakh scholarship for your school going child.

In reality whenever someone gets
        a 10/10 swatch and presents it to the surf excel HQ to claim the prize, the company gives the following standard excuse: "For the purpose of control, and to ensure genuine claims, all the swatches that carry the score of 10/10 and therefore, eligible for the prize of Rs 5 lakh scholarship have been pre-coded to enable us to validate the claims. This is done to ensure that the high value prizes go only to genuine and rightful winners. The swatch sent by you has been validated and it has been found that the code is absent. Hence we are unable to accept your claim for the prize. "

In November 2006, a man from Kolkata, Mr. Devraj Bhattarai got a 10/10 swatch from inside a surf excel packet. When he sent this swatch to the company, the company rejected his claim giving the above reason.

I also got a 10/10 swatch from a packet of surf excel. When it was sent to the company, I received the same reply as mentioned above.

Now, one cannot have fake swatch coming out of genuine surf packets, can one? And how can there be non genuine packets of surf excel, containing non genuine 10/10 swatch. It is just too far fetched.
        And the fact that the surf excel packets are genuine can be vouched from the dealers and distributors who are there in every region, and they do not keep quite if there are counterfeit products in circulation.

The first case, where the claim was rejected was the case of Kolkata. In my case, it was Madhya Pradesh.In fact, the Mumbai HQ address of surf excel 10/10 contest for claiming the prize was given by the surf excel distributor himself.

It is clear that the company does not want to part with Rs 5 lakhs once some lucky customer manages to get a 10/10 swatch from a packet.

I have no problem if surf excel ( a product of Hindustan Lever Limited) does not want to honour the commitment made by them in their ads that have obviously cost much more than Rs 5 lakhs. The fact that the company can go to such petty mindedness just to avoid paying Rs 5 lakhs is shocking, to say the least. I hope they carried disclaimers too with their 10/10 ad, that the 10/10 swatch contained inside will be deemed fake when presented for claiming the prize.

So, folks, enjoy the ad. But keep it in mind that unlike the detergent, the intentions of the people selling the brand is not quite above board when it comes to honouring the claims.

Today's Edition | Friday, December 22, 2006 | Advertise with us
        Front Page > Calcutta > Letters
        Letters

Bhattarai had written to us in November with a swatch, claiming the Rs 5-lakh
        scholarship being offered in the Surf Excel 10/10 Contest. The swatch was
        validated and the claim was found to be false. We promptly wrote to Bhattarai
        explaining that he was not eligible as the claim was not genuine. For the
        purpose of control and to ensure genuine claims, all the swatches that carry the
        score of 10/10 and which are eligible for the scholarship have been pre-coded by
        us to enable us to validate the claims.

R. Ram,
        Corporate communications,
        Hindustan Lever Limited

Letters on reports appearing in Metro may be sent to:
        The Telegraph (Metro)
        6, Prafulla Sarkar Street
        Calcutta - 700 001
        E-mail: [protected]@abpmail.com

Copyright © 2006 The Telegraph. All rights reserved. Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
        | Contact Us
        We also got 10/10 swatch and when we claimed for prize money we received the same letter that code was absent in our swatch.Then we approached the district consumer court, Kolar, Karnataka. There the honourable judge has gone through the complaint and found the facts and ordered to pay RS 5, 00, 000/- with interest. So we are advising all the winners of surf excel 10/10 contest to approach the consumer court immediately to expose the cheating done by the Hindustan unilever ltd.They are playing cheap tricks with the consumers.If they have any secret code then they should have mentioned in the terms and conditions saying that only such swatch having code are eligible for prize money.
        any one can contact for further assistance
        G.V.N sivakumar
        6thcross new extension
        Swarnanagar
        Robertson pet
        Kolar Gold Fields 563122
        Karnataka
        i am one of your regular seller of goods and
        as well as user of Soap call Lifebuoy (multanimitti) but from Few month my Area distributors was not providing me the Soap by telling that it is not available.
        Actually my skin is badly effected by using Other soap, it again have too many pimpoles on my face. My shop is located at Bhandup. The Name is SHANKAR GUPTA STORE. Many customer is also demamnding for the soap.
        It will be very thankful if You Will do the need full.
        MY CON NO. [protected]

YOUR TRULY CUSTOMER

SANTOSH GUPTA
        all should be united and fight against such co.

recently i purchased surf ecel blue from big bazar mrp was 480 and offer prize was 380
        but i baught surf excel blue 713 gram from market the mrp was 82
        it meens that as volume increases cost per kg also increases at surf else they are printing different mrp for different stores i heard that mrp of surf excel blue4000 is 421
        its not really right what this company is doing so far by hurting the sentiments of people...

I am using this filter 4m past 7 month. The product is excellent but the customer service is poor. I had booked 3 times one...
          Please kindly send some one for change of battry contact on mobil no [protected]...

I made a booking for a Battery Kit on 19/08/2008 (S08/KGR[protected], but till today I have not got it.I have given complain several times ( at your Helpline - [protected]), but no fruitfull movement is obtained.My customer ID No. is[protected].now your pureit waterfilter is laying at my house as a showpiece.
          Dear Atanu Das,

This is in reference to your blog posted on https://www.consumercomplaints.in site regarding your concern on GKB Delivery / Complaint Resolution.

We would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to reach us and provide valuable feedback on our product and services.

We would aplogies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our personnel visited you and had resolved your concern & trust the action taken had been done upto your satisfaction.

We would also request you to confirm me regarding the resolution of your concern.

You are most welcome to write back to us for any further queries or feedback regarding our services to pureit.[protected]@unilever.com or call up the helpline @ [protected]
          Rest assured of continued support always.

I HV PURCHASED PUREIT WATER FILER 3 MONTHS BACK,
            THE SL NO OF THE FILER IS RPM[protected]

My probelm...

I have purchased a Hindustan Unilever In-Home water Purification System in December, 2007. The Battery kit was changed after much pursuation in May, 2008. On June, 2008 for painting of my flat duing shifting of items from one room to another room, the fiter was fallen and its transparent chamber was broken. Since then I have made several complain in PureIt help line [protected]. Every time they register my complain they give a complain No. and assured me that the work will be done within next 48hrs. But other than receing the comolain no nothing happens to solve my problem. My ID no. is [protected] and 5 complain nos. so far I received were[protected]on 26.7.08),[protected]on 30.7.08),[protected]on 11.08.08), CO8656002 (on 1.9.08) and CO8670663 (on 10.9.08). During last three months I have spent almost few thousands rupees (much more than the actual cost of the filter) to purchase the drinking water. Few of my friends and relatives told me that the cheaper products differs from the costly products mainly in the area of providing service to the customers. I think they are right. Now I am fed up with pureIt and thinking to through it to the dustbin as waste garbage and purchase a branded product (aquagurd) which has proven customer satisfaction.
            Dear Dr. Subhendu Datta.,

Rest assured for continued support always.

Pureit Team

I am k.sajith, staying at kaiga township near karwar, karnataka.i bought a pure-it water purifier on june 2008.For 1-1/2 months...
              I am Vijay Anandh, bought and using pure it water purifier for the 1 year. For battery replacement I have placed requests...
              I have requested for a battery on 13.08.08 and they confirmed that within 3 working days. But unfornately the service engineer...

I had ordered for a battery replacement for the purit water filter on 7th Aug, 2008 and till date...

I wanted to change the battery of Pureit water purifier marketed by Hindustan Lever are not even bothering to attend in case they are not able to service the product must not be allowed to be sold.
              They must be penelised for not servicing the machine as water is the most important aspect in ones life.

How can the company get along when it is not even able to cater the basic needs.,

K.Prasanna kumar
              Same problem for me toooo... everyday i am keep on calling this guys... but non of them are bothered to cal back... unfit on service... i hv never seen this kind service anywhere...

if some1 hv the email id of the m.d. pls pass it off...
              This product may be good… if people say so… but my experiencing has not been pleasant with this product. The only good thing is with this product is that it is backed by strategic and carefully planned Marketing team. Otherwise, it is a normal food grade plastic container. HLL knows very well how to sophisticatedly snatch money and make Indian customers fool.

I bought this Purit two week ago. Since the day one the chamber where the battery kit ends is leaking. Also, there is a gap when you fit it. I showed it the sales person who came to install it. He said that it will be okay when you fill it completely and requested us to give a call after 1 or 2 days if the issue persists.
              Unfortunately, the leaking did not stop so was the gap. I called up the sales guy who sold it to us. He directly refused to come and see it. He wanted me to give a call to the callcenter and repot this issue. I was left with no option, kept calling for the last 7 days, many promises … till now no one has come to see it from HLL.
              I would suggest if you have plan to buy it, think twice, … there are alternate to Purit available such as KENT GOLD or Eureka Forbes AquaSure. Eureaka forbes has got better service network.
              They are not marketing their product aggressively than that of HLL… but you may think for alternate if you must buy a water purifier.
              Regards, Anshuman
              wanted to change the battery of Pure it water purifier marketed by Hindustan Lever are not even bothering to attend in case they are not able to service the product must not be allowed to be sold.

Rahul Gupta

i have purchased a water filter on may 08 from hindustan unilever company pure it from gurgaon branch, but till now they dint...

I procured pure it by net booking from bellary BALA JI agencies aprox two month ago, now it"s filter is chocked & not working properly.I contact with bala Ji agencies for supply of spare filter by phone & SMS but till now I have not received the filter

Please take necessary action please.

Thanks &Regards
                sanjay babu sharma
                M-2/9.V.V.Nagar, JSW STEEL LTD, Tornagallu
                Bellary,
                Mobile[protected], [protected]

I'am being the the Co.'s existing customer is not satisfied from its late service & feedback after sale.
                  Sales Order No.- S08/KOL[protected]
                  Purchase Date:- 30/05/08
                  The complaint was lodged on 24/07/08 at 9:30 pm regarding the replacement of the Chlorine Distiller, as it has turned into red & the Co. said that they would visit within 48hrs from the time of the complaint lodged.

Previously, when I called the Co. Technichian for free Demo, they never turned up. Then, I had to call them again &again, which went worthless even calling to the Head Office, Mumbai. I was really fed up from its lack of response & the same, even now. May be, the product is of low value, but the service is materialistic of the fact.

Looking forward for the redressal of the grievance...

RESPECTED SIR,

I AM DR. ABUL HASAN ASHRAF (MALE PHYSICIAN) OF AWAMI DAWAKHANA UNANI HOSPITAL (# 5-4-640, K.B.ARCADE, BEHIND HOTEL ANNAPURNA, ABIDS, NAMPALLY STATION ROAD, HYDERABAD - 500001, A.P, INDIA. I HAVE GIVEN THE REQUEST TO ISSUE US IMMEDIATELY THE FREE PUREIT SYSTEM WHICH IS PROVIDING FREE TO DOCTORS & HOSPITALS FROM THE COMPANY SO THEY HAVE A SURVEY TO THE HOSPITAL & CLINICS ON 20/07/2007 LAST YEAR AND PROVIDED US THREE FORMS OF SATISFACTION TO PROVIDE PURIETS BUT FROM THE LAST ONE YEAR WE ARE CALLING REGULARLY ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NO. PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY (i.e. [protected]) BUT THEY ARE GIVING THE SAME ANSWER EVERY TIME WE CALL TO THEM THAT WE WILL SEND A CONSERNED PERSON AND PROVIDE YOU THE PUREIT. BUT TILL NOW 29/07/2008 THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION. I HAVE SAW THAT THEY ARE GETTING WRONG FEELING WITH MUSLIMS AND MUSLIM HOSPITALS SO THATS WHY THEY ARE PENDING THE SYSTEMS TO ALL THE MINORITY PEOPLES BUT THEY ARE SANCTIONING THE SYSTEMS TO ALL THE MAJORITY PEOPLES AND HELPING THEM IN THE RIGHT MANNER. THIS IS NOT A GEOLOUSY FROM ME BUT THIS IS A PROBLEM I SAW WITH ALL THE MINORITY PEOPLES. AND MOST OF THE MINORITY PEOPLES ARE PAYING AND TAKING THE PURIFICATION SYSTEM BUT NOT FREE.

SO SIR I AM REQUESTING & HOPING THAT YOU WILL HELP US REGARDING THIS MATTER AND GIVE US PROPER GUIDANCE ALSO.

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY
                    DR. ABUL HASAN ASHRAF
                    I am using your water purifier for last 3 years, but now I am suffering to get the battery kit, residing at Palluruthi near Kochi. Let me know the customer care phone no,
                    My Id is [protected]@gmail.com
                    Is your Water Purifier safe?

MD of Pure Slip Pvt Ltd says that no RO Water Purification System in the world can prevent entry of insects into the water tank? That is what he says about the dead insects found in their RO system being used by me.

I am discarding it now. If you can prove Pure Sip wrong I may think of considering your product.

I have purchased a hindustan lever water filter name as "PURIT", six months back. The battery of this filter needs...

This Company and its dealers are so irresponsible that once you purchase a purifier you feel that you have purchased a truble in shape of this as I am suffering very much after purchasing a water purifier. I purchased a purifier in March. I called to dealer many times and parsonally met him to change the battery/ kit and also complained in call center but there is no response so far. ( Yogesh/Hemendra - [protected] customer ID- [protected] )
                      I bought the purit set some six months ago. But now I am finding the job of changing the kit a herculian task. I have made at least six enquiries with the dhanbad office of hindustan uniliver. they have always been assuring me of changiong the kit in a day or two but it is yet to arrive even after 20 days. suggest me what should I do now as the set is luying defunct.
                      anil Ashutosh