Quikr Customer Care

1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6729 0000  [Head Office]

Mumbai (HQ)
1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6729 0000

Bangalore
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S. R. K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore - 560045
Tel: +91 80 4665 2200

Pune
Shop # 504, 5th Floor, City Tower, Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6622 5660

Chennai
65/2 Ground Floor, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road - Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600006
Tel: +91 44 4940 1000

Ahmedabad
407, Sukan Business Center, Swastik Crossroads, CG Road, Above ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel: +91 79 3025 1750

Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Quikr Complaints & Reviews

hussain syed
Very fraudulent service.not staying on commitment.pathetic custumer support.im still waitng to return your Certified faulty phone.each and every day im getting calls from costumer support after posting this complaint he convinced me to make a early return pickup of order10033162.since 31 August last month no one is bothered to take my issue seriously

Quikr India Private Limited — Selling Damaged Goods

kavin siva
    I Bought an iphone 5S under quikr certified products, But i received a damaged product. I contacted quikr customer care,...
    Complaint category Online Shopping

Syed Shoukath Hussain
    Quikrx.dont buy quikrx certified mobiles.coz they r certified faulty product with crack screen duplicate battery.and dead condition i had placed a order for samsung galaxy s4 my order No.10033162.Today on[protected] at 7pm. I have received the package and after opening it i have found the mobile was damaged, screen was cracked and i have received it in dead condition it isnt charging. and the delivery boy witnessed the same.kindly find the attached images. It is an horrible experience i've ever had with you. I have spoken with durga prasad(+91-[protected])a quikr representative over the phone and he has assured me that the replacement would be made in 24 hours. I wish to extend that if your company doesnt respond to my issue it could represent a bad image to your service and company. I hope that it should be resolved as promised.waitng form more than ten days for return pickup

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Quikr — Replacement of mobile phone buy from quikr x but still me not get back

keshavcgc
      I ordered iPhone 5 16gb from quikr x mobile date 24 Aug 2015 i received me phone but it was in very bad condition its more...
      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

monimoy
      Quikr cheating people in the name of premiere add.I got calls from quikr center from mumbai and i paid 2500 rs to quikr to make my add premiere.But 7 days gone, still my add is not showing as premiere.My ad id is[protected].I have called quikr office hundred time and every time they said it will be done in an hour but that hour is still not come yet.I have spoken to customercare executives(nilesh, ratri, ruksan, simran etc) but no use.I have spoken to a customer care executive nilesh who had called me earlier and he said as i have purchased the add from ruksan and not from him, he cannot do anything.When i told him that they are working as team and it's team's responsibilty to get thing done then he told me he will check the matter as if he is doing a favor to me But still the add is in pending status .The funny thing is i am still getting calls from quikr for making my add premiere which is already paid to make premiere.I have also mail this issue to [protected]@quikr but it's no use.Tell me what you people do in your office? Eat pawbhaji all day and make customer’s fool .That is your only work? Stop playing with innocent people's hard earned money quikr team.A very big shame on quikr, who is giving customer support like this.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Venkatesh7634
        Respected sir/madam

We are from syndicate drivers I am a top payer customer from bangalore to quikr.
        These are the following premium ads package i have buy it .
        PH103588BAN03929581
        PT105093BANC3986026
        PT103173BAN03916018
        PT10072BAN03794381
        PT100720BAN03794373
        oTHER THAN THIS WE have taken Platinum position for 1, 90, 000/-(One lakh ninty Thousand) validity one year.With banner.
        2500 premuim ads credit.
        450 Genuine direct credit from quikr connect LEad.

[protected]------
        Our issue like our posted ads on quikr got deleted .
        All ads which posted by our team there contact no got suddenly replaced by some Other no(which not belongs to us).
        That affect our business .
        i feel cheated by quiker team.I could not found any valuable customer resonce.
        I tried so many times.
        I want to cancel all contract with quiker .
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Lucky9875
          Purchase iphone 5s with quikr x rupee 21000 pay with cod the phone was in worst condition tottly waste of money product so returne and then quikr x team no reply of my emails and phone calls i am tensed so now lodge a complaint in consumer forum

Worst condition phone 5s
          Worst condition phone 5s

Arjunaa
            I ordered for a mobile in QuikrX and paid my money online. After two days i received a call telling me that the mobile i ordered was not available and they asked whether he can cancel the order and i said yes. I asked for refunding of money, and he said yes you money will be refunded within 2 or 3 days. Now its more than a week. Still my money hasn't been refunded. I didn't receive any mails for cancellation also.
            Updated by Arjunaa Sep 04, 2015
            They are just diverting calls from here to there and so on.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

vikast908
              Somebody posted fake bike add apache rtr 180 on quikr with my number [protected], They havent even inform me or ask confirmation..this is truly a disgusting act by so called selling and buying conglomerate...i have even called their customer care almost more than 60 times ..and its not that they assured me to remove the add but they are noit even responding, theres just a slight music played in the background and balance are deducting...plzz sir do someting to remove it...take possible action soon...

Fake post
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Parshwa Nemi Jain
                I posted Premium Ad (Top of Page + Urgent Ad), paid Rs. 479.00 and received invoice for same on 28th July 2015. I received email stating that the ad has been posted and noticed that ad is not premium and did not display under Premium Ads Management in Dashboard. I sent 3 emails to [protected]@quikr.com, 3 calls to their customer support and contacted them through their contact form on website 2 times. For 3 emails, I received automated response with following support ticket number #610591 #188401 #345609 These emails mentioned that a "A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible." which never happened. URL mentioned in these emails never worked. For contact through their contact form on website, I did not receive any confirmation or response from them. When I called their customer support 3 times, in first call I was assured action in 1 - 2 working day. Nothing happened! In 2nd call, (31st August, 2015, Around 5PM) I spoke to Mr. Swapnil and he told me that this issue will be fixed in 1 hour. Ad was now showing as premium, but its expiry was set to 2 days. It should be 30 days. I called their customer support again, (1st Sept, 2015, Around 12:25PM) I spoke to Mrs. Nena and told her about the expiration issue of premium ad. She said she will forward it to concerned team. Nothing is done till now and it is still showing expiry in 1 day. Please fix this asap. It already has been more than a month. Here is a copy of my email: Hello, I posted Ad[protected] and made payment of Rs. 479 for Highlighted and Top Ads. Order ID is NHT[protected]PUNO3801405. This Ad is not highlighted or top ad. I also added a logo of company, which is not coming in ad. Looking forward to get this resolved quickly. Best regards, Parshwa Nemi Jain
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

samirbhatt
                  I made 2 payments for (10000 + 6000) Order No. as below: [protected] [protected] My Amount got deducted immdtly, but no response team from Quikr. They cancelled my order, but not willing to refund. No one is picking up calls in their call centre

Sanjib Mohapatra
                    I put an adv for my property, i got a quick call saying give additional money of Rs 2501 for Premium Ad :NHT[protected]BANO3997046, and we shall show your property in first page top 3 for 3 months. I paid immediately. After that i see my add not being displayed in first 10 pages also. quickr is FRAUD quickr...Complete Fraud.

Fraud in the name of Premium Ad
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Fiaz
                      I paid online for a product in quikr. They deducted the amount and never heard from the support team. I reached out to them by email/call- NO response. I even tweeted them and nothing worked. It has been 3 days and I already see the product as sold but I have no info about the product or the amount I paid.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Joshi M
                        It's been one week and 3 days since the seller has agreed the buyer quote, still Quikr didn't start the process of delivery. Free delivery is a false promise. If you can't stick to your promise, kindly remove the claim from your website Ad id:[protected]

Anshul Kaul
                          I had purchased a Almirah from quikr, the seller had shared all the pics and I had paid the amount to quikr, the quikr delivered the product in damaged condition and also the keys shared by customer were not given, I wan you to take strong action againt quikr and compensate me. AD ID:[protected]

rtgu
                            Dear sir, My Amazon Kindle aid is available on your online Dainik Bhaskar( Mobile app) in quikr aid. I have already sold my product few days back. Just i would like to request you please remove my aid from your site it is harmful for my job. I am attaching a image of the same. Please remove it as soon as possible. Regards Ritesh Gupta Ratlam [protected]

To remove my aid from online Dainik Bhaskar app
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

dharamsrathour
                              Sir, I have buy an ad on quikr.com for 508/- & i made payment by credit card. on first attempt payment not cleared message recd. from quikr, so I made the payment again. but I found payment has been deducted twice from my credit card. I contact to quikr to refund money, but till date they have not replied. Mr. Nikhil (Quikr executive from Mumbai) also not picking mi phone.

[Jul 29, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Quikr X India — Wrong mobile phone sent

Pallabi Ray Chaudhuri
                                I had ordered a second-hand Apple Iphone 5 from Quikr X, which was worth rupees 16k and i had also chose the Quikr X guarantee...
                                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

priya0423
                                Now it has crossed my patience limit.Its a case of mental harassment and if its not going to be sorted out immediately I will go to register FIR against FIR. Complaint: On quikr adds are getting posted with my number for different kind of goods.I am not posting these adds, but still I am getting calls regularly which has become a nightmare for me, receiving each call and answering.I am a working woman and its very disturbing for me. I talked several times to Quikr executives regarding this but they are unable to sort out this.They are not even transferring my call to senior department giving lame excuse as seniors are busy, and this I am trying from last two days. I have written Mail to quikr as well as trai, if this is not going to be sorted i will definitely move to Cyber Crime Cell. Please take this complaint on serious note and resolve this on urgent basis. My number used is 9167857***
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

vaibhav gupta
                                  I have made the payment of INR 7, 000 for the purchase of product with Ad ID[protected]. The amount has already deducted from my credit card, it has been more than a week, and the Quikr team hasn't delivered the goods. I have been calling them since last week, mailing them, no reply from their end. It's really unprofessional behaviour from the Quikr team, and the team should be ashamed with this kind of irresponsible behaviour. Investors such as Tiger Global should rethink of their investment, as there is no way customers are going to trust company's such as Quikr.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Aditya Birla Money
                                    wrong number linked to loan account
                                    (1 minutes ago)
                                    Freelancerforms.in
                                    Online Data Entry Scam
                                    (1 minutes ago)
                                    Kyrafit
                                    Fraud on order 8226
                                    (2 minutes ago)
                                    Safeandyou.in
                                    Non receipt of product I purchased
                                    (2 minutes ago)
                                    Dopeindia.com/
                                    Online fraud and no customer response