Quikr Customer Care

1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6729 0000  [Head Office]

Mumbai (HQ)
1st Floor, Raghuvanshi Mansion, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6729 0000

Bangalore
Gunta No. 106, Sub No. 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, Rachenahalli, (No. 167, Dr. S. R. K. Nagar Post), Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore - 560045
Tel: +91 80 4665 2200

Pune
Shop # 504, 5th Floor, City Tower, Dhole Patil Road, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6622 5660

Chennai
65/2 Ground Floor, Murugesa Naicker Complex, Greams Road - Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600006
Tel: +91 44 4940 1000

Ahmedabad
407, Sukan Business Center, Swastik Crossroads, CG Road, Above ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad - 380009
Tel: +91 79 3025 1750

Sun Closed

Quikr Complaints & Reviews

Alaric Rodrigues
Ad Id:[protected] and[protected].

Product picked up on 13/09/2015 and delivered to buyer but there is no update of payment of Rs. 600 till date even after email follow up and phone calls. My first experience with Quikr feeling cheated and harassed, feeling cheated. While looking at various same type of post on Facebook, it looks like this company is fraud and unethical.Please look into this.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-07-04 00:00:41

Mihir Raghav
    Dear all, The guy on quikr want to sell me Sony Play station 3 500Gb variant for just 9000INR and he want me to submit the 50% amount i.e 4500 in his SBI A/c and he is telling me he works for the company named Zeeelectronicsltd the number he gave me is +234 [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

zerodegrees airconditions
      Quikrx order no[protected] dated 24aug 2015, I recently purchased your product through quikrx and I was very upset to find that it did not work as expect. (recieved in dead condition/screen cracked) I have been a very loyal customer of your company for a number of years and this is certainly not the quality that I have come to expect from you. As I stated previously, I have come to expect much more from your products and, therefore, this has been very upsetting for me. If you wish to return to the top of this industry, you will definitely have to improve the quality of your products, as this simply will not cut it in the future.I do not believe that I am asking for much in return for my time and effort, as all I want is my money back or to have this product replaced with one that works properly.Ac disscussed and confirmed by your conserned support named-ankita and rehaan last week, they both convinced me that ivl recieve my mobile replacement till wednedsday 30 sep 2015. till now there is no response from a conserned officials I do not feel that I am being unreasonable with my request. Sincerely, Syed Shoukath Hussain([protected])
      Updated by zerodegrees airconditions Oct 02, 2015
      Quikrx

order no[protected] dated 24aug 2015,

I do not feel that I am being unreasonable with my request.

Sincerely,

Syed Shoukath Hussain
      Updated by zerodegrees airconditions Oct 05, 2015
      Quikrx

order no[protected] dated 24aug 2015,

As I stated previously, I have come to expect much more from your products and, therefore, this has been very upsetting for me. If you wish to return to the top of this industry, you will definitely have to improve the quality of your products, as this simply will not cut it in the future.I do not believe that I am asking for much in return for my time and effort, as all I want is my money back or to have this product replaced with one that works properly.Ac disscussed and confirmed by your conserned support named-ankita-ankit and rehaan last week, they both convinced me that ivl recieve my mobile replacement till wednedsday 30 sep 2015.untill now there is no responce either of them or from quikrx conserned officials

I do not feel that I am being unreasonable with my request.

Sincerely,

Syed Shoukath Hussain

Siddisingh
        Its been almost 13 days(from 18/09/15) i've place an order for an refurbished iPhone 16gb which i found in quikr certified mobiles list and it is still not delivered where the company quotes for a delivery within 4-6 working days. The most disgusting service i have ever experienced and the worst part is when ever i call out for customer care(multiple times) which is not toll free([protected]), those people respond in a bitter way with lack of knowledge and claim to say the product is on the way and some times they say it is just dispatched (where i get a message that the product is dispatched on 25/09/15 i.e., a week later from the day i placed order) and the missed call service claims to be giving a call back will never call you back in the quoted time. I would never ever suggest anyone to opt out a service like Quikr. It is simply reckless and disgusting service one could ever experience.

JIGNESHKUMAR PATEL
          Someone put my mobile number on Quikr to sell iphone 5s 16GB only Rs.7000. I continuously getting calls from buyer. I am frustrated from those calls. Can you please remove those ad and put some mobile verification mechanism so that only verified user can put their ads. At the moment any one can use quikr to interrupt other. Please consider my suggestion.

krishnaiter4
            Hi Please dont sell any products through quikr i had a worst experience with it. We have posted an ad for washing maching with ad id:[protected]. we spoke to the buyer and he made a payment on 15th sep.(Refer images).they delivered the product on 18th sep to the buyer and the buyer confirmed us as well that they received.. . The quikr people has told us that we will receive the payment in 48 hours after delivery. Till now we are calling customer care and going behind these people (for 11 days called them more than 10 times) they are just providing us an invalid UTR no and asking us to check with bank. we spoke to bank they are saying it is not traceble and not received in my bank. From quikr customer care we are not getting any proper response all are providing the same UTR number saying they have only that staus at their end.Else they have provided 3 mail ids [protected]@quikr.com, quikr.[protected]@quikr.co.in and asked us to drop a mail. Even there we did not get any proper response they have provided the same UTR no(refer images). Also my buyer also droped a mail onbehalf o[censored]s to settle the payment he received a reply which was irrelevent to what he asked for(Refer images). Also the customer care people when we speak they are not providing any solution they are saying we will call u back in 30 min but no response from them

Quikr — About a deleted ad on quikr [Resolved]

manoj kumar bly
              Http://bareilly.quikr.com/White-2013-Maruti-Suzuki-Swift-Dzire-VDI-10-400-kms-driven-W0QQAdIdZ[protected]?gclid=CKWs28GLmcgCFZMmjgodL40Bng i...
              Complaint category Car Dealers

hivinimini
              I ordered am mobile on quikr.com on 22nd sep 2015 moto x2nd gen unboxed, the order was placed successfully, till day i have not received that .so today i mailed them how can i track my order than they replied me that "As checked, we can see that currently your order is pending as the mobile phone you requested is currently out of stock. Your order is placed on priority. We will dispatch the mobile phone once it is back in stock" .if the mobile was not in stock than how they can they take an order .and also they confirmed the order and told me that you will receive the mobile in 4 to 5 days .Now i have to facing the problem because of them ..
              Updated by hivinimini Oct 08, 2015
              I ordered am mobile on quikr.com on 22nd sep 2015 moto x2nd gen unboxed, the order was placed successfully, till day i have not received that .so today i mailed them how can i track my order than they replied me that "As checked, we can see that currently your order is pending as the mobile phone you requested is currently out of stock. Your order is placed on priority. We will dispatch the mobile, but today its 8.10.2015 and i still not received mobile, i have to face problem because of them please tel me what to do
              The same happened to me with this filthy quikr service. Here is my complaint about it https://www.consumercomplaints.in/quikr-b105083/page/211#cl1151694

vashia1
                I have been receiving calls from unknown suspicious numbers and those people mention that they got my number from quikr website, when I checked my number on google, I saw there are number of ads posted with number however I never posted them. When I informed quikr about it they say that they do have such ads on there website anymore. however I still she those ads withn my number on it and I still receive calls and whatsapp from unknown and suspicious numbers. I just want that these ads should be immediately removed as I am really disturbed because these calls from unknown people. Regards, Ashish [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-26 11:37:40
                Request you to please delete this complaint or remove my number from this complaint .
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

MangeshRaut
                  Most of the ad put on Quikr for used car in Pune, were fake ads. One of person, I called told me that he was been asked for his no and for every call he will get Rs.8. So he agreed to give his no to Quikr representative. Obviously, he didn't got money but for me as a customer for Quikr, it's a big disappointment as out 10 at least 7-8 are fake ads. The person whose contact number was given is +91 [protected]. Ad Id[protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Omtech Solutions
                    My premium ad id:[protected] But it is not showing as Premium & not on top even there is no other premium ad, on search result. Select city chennai, search key work or product "RO Water purifier" select area " SELAIYUR' When I click & open on my ad, then my my ad page image has "premium tag" where it is not necessary. I keep on follwoing with them and got vry very worst service from ms.nasrin. certainly she is not eligible for any job. good luck Quikr..

Premium ad not having
                    Premium ad not having
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

aakanksha kumari
                      My product got delivered to buyer on 21 sep 15 and I didn't receive my payment yet. Have done multiple followup with team but they are not even bother to respond mail or provide any update. Buyer has already done full payment on 19 September. Ad id[protected]

Payment issue
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

CA Sandeep Jain
                        Ad Id:[protected]. Product picked up on 21/09/2015 and delivered to buyer but there is no update of payment of Rs. 3300 till date even after email follow up and phone calls. My first experience with quikt feeling cheated and harassed, feeling cheated. While looking at various same type of post on facebook, it looks like this company is fraud and unethical.Please look into this. Regards Sandeep Jain, M : [protected], email id: [protected]@gmail.com

asif0007
                          Dear sir/Madam, Myself Asif Rentiya, I am from bilimora-Gujarat, I have ordered for purchase mobile phone of Rs. 13581/-(brand name-one plus one) on dtd.19.08.2015 from Quikr website. This mobile I have received on dtd25.08.2015. When I using this phone, I found some defects in mobile mike & speaker, so I have call back to know them about this issue. They told me that they will replace this mobile. And I received mail to send mobile to there address for replacement .on dtd.07/09/15. I have couriered mobile on given address through Maruti courier. For courier I have spent 950/- rs. Till todays date I haven’t received new mobile or any replay from Quikr. Now I am calling to quikr everyday, but they still saying that we will send you mobile in sort time. So at present I have not received my money or Mobile back. Kindly help me to get my money or new mobile form quikr.

Jaago graahak
                            I had purchased an item for Rs.3200 from quikr on 20.09.15, by accepting an offer and made payment online. The order was supposed to be confirmed by Quikr by next day. However, even after 4 days there was no confirmation from them. After calling quikr I came to know that they are not able to contact seller, so they are refunding my amount. Still I have neither received the refund advise from quikr nor the amount is refunded. There seems to be something wrong. As everyday, Quikr must be receiving numerous payments from buyers, on which Quikr must be earning return by investing the amount for the days it is lying with them. On the other side, the deal is not guaranteed as the seller is free to cancel the order. Thus, by this Quikr is not losing anything but only earning the return on the money paid by buyer, however, when money is returned to the buyer on cancellation he doesn't get any compensation for the amount he paid to Quikr. Please look into this doubtful business model seriously to save other customers' money.

Anurag Kukrety
                              Seeking lucrative offer to buy a dining table online supported by free home delivery 'quikr than you think' types, I got into the lure and bough it online. This has now turned into a nightmare. The cuts support executive says that the delivery timings mentioned on site are all wrong and that we can deliver only after 10am and with 7pm. Also, he was informing this in an utterly rude way. Now, both the seller n I leave for office by 8:30am and return by 8:30pm. So, I feel cheated opting for the 8 O'clock delivery. Also, the '[protected]@quikr.com' forum is not interested in even replying, forget about resolving the issue. They are now totally shameless n blunt.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

zerodegrees airconditions
                                Order no[protected]samsung s4 ordered on 24 aug from quikr x. When i called they always make excuses and false commitments even some time they didnt picked my phone. Please help me to get back my phone. Even all time they said we dispatched your order, after a prolong complaints i received my phone on 31 aug-15.but it was in very bad condition screen was craked when i opened the box in front of courier boy.again they have taken 15 days to collect their faulty product on 13sep-15, im very dissapinted being a premium customer of quikr, , its more than a month, ihave not got my ordered mobile yet

Quikrx im Waiting for replacement of my order 10033162
                                Encountered same problem. I think QuikrX (by Quikr.com ) is selling defective handsets only . Not getting any response from quikr.com.

Abhishek A
                                Order ID: 10053589
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Quikr — User doing fraud to make driving license illegally - Mobile No. 7065571383

ashish.patel
                                  Http://chandigarh.quikr.com/Driving-license-online-service-at-your.-Door-step.-Tatkal-seva-.with-all-rto-related-working-all-India-we-have-authorized-by-rto-W0QQAdIdZ[protected] http://chandigarh.quikr.com/contact-for-make-driving-licence-maker-instantly-make-driving-licence-W0QQAdIdZ[protected]...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Internet Services

Amankhanna
                                  I ordered a one plus one from QuikrX which has a 15 day replacement and 6 months warranty. So called quikr certified mobile. The device had a hardware issue of vibration not working. I personally went and returned the device to the return address of Rocket Kommerce LLP Bangalore Jaynagar. It's been 9 days and no one has responded about my replacement and no one responds on emails, twitter, facebook. No one responds to my call. Each toll free support number from Quikr I call ask me to call some other number. No one knows where my device is. It is so horrible as their customer care executive has even cut the call to my face. All I want to know is if I willl get my replacement. They all say it still does not show as received in our database. Even after delivering the device personally they say they haven't received it. It is such a harassment and such a torturous experience. I hope they change their rude ways and give me a call and at least return my hard earned money. I am not the only one. There are so many like me if you visit their twitter page. STOP HARASSING ME QUIKR. After I posted this complaint (Kindly see the link) http://www.consumercourt.info/topic/scammed-by-quikrx?replies=1#post-12111 and fought with the quikr representative someone called me said they ll update me about my device in a day and no response as it's been two since then! Kindly do not purchase anything from quikr at all!
                                  Encountered same problem with xiaomi MI. I think QuikrX (by Quikr.com ) is selling defective handsets only . Not getting any response from quikr.com.

Abhishek A
                                  Order ID: 10053589

keshavcgc
                                    More then 20 days gone but still me not get back my iphone 5 16 gb back from quikr x.
                                    When i called then they always make issues even some time they didnt picked my phone. Please help me to get back my phone. Even all time they said we dispatched your order but still me not get back

Ordered iphone 5 16gb from quikr x mobile date 24 aug 2015 i received me phone but it was in very bad condition its more over function not worked. I mail to quikr support or call them. They said we will replace your phone. On 26 aug 2015 they pick my phone through delhivery courier company. Quikr received my phone sept. 4, 2015, 8:44 p. M. Return accepted but when ask them about my order replacement they always make issues we call you. But not give me proper detail of my phone still they don't dispatch my phone yet. Even i made video of phone not worked properly why i want to replace phone. All data i saved it when i try to connect with customer support they always make issues daiy i mailed to quikr support & in a day more then 50 time i call them but they not response me. Some time i call from other number then they pick phone then i ask about my order they dint provide any information please help me order id 10031492 name = keshav bansal mobile no. = [protected] email id = [protected]@gmai.com url that help you to track status i got order https: / / track. Delhivery.com / p /[protected] return order return courier company status : - https: / / track. Delhivery.com / p /[protected] i add courier pick up receipt video it too large to add. Please help me to get back my phone from quikr x

I replaced my mobile phone buy from quikr x but still me not get back more then 20 days gone

Recently Discussed

Airtel
                                      money deducted but recharge not success
                                      Street Style Store
                                      Order not placed, but money is Deducted
                                      Razorpay
                                      Payment not made to merchant
                                      (9 minutes ago)
                                      Street Style Store
                                      Exchange product not received since a month
                                      (10 minutes ago)