Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (573)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

duapuneet2001
I had ordered intex it-rider speakers (order Number[protected] on 25th march 2015. Its been 15 days I didn’t receive my order till date. In between I talk to c care and vender too. But always false promises are given. I purchase so many things online but till date I didn’t see this poor service from any of the e commerce site. In today’s era e commerce is so strong that this is a big spot on service of rediff as well as the vendor(Crisp Communication).

[Apr 08, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear duapuneet2001,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Apologies for the delay, the seller mentions that the product is being dispatched and the shipment number would be sent to you within next 24-48 working hours.

Dear duapuneet2001,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

As the order has not been dispatched we have refunded the order value.

arti bahri
    Hi! I have an email id [protected]@rediffmail.com . I have forgotten my password and wish u to reset the same for me and send it to my alternate email id arti.[protected]@gmail.com. Kindly update my mobile no [protected] .Kindly help me to login my rediffmail id.Thanks Arti

sgopidme87
      Dear Sir, We have ordered one Buy 1 Lamborghini Rc Car And Get 1 Mercedes Sls Rc Car Free. But we received one Local make sports car its local quality not worth in Rs.687.00 Please help replace amount or correct product. Thanks for your understanding. Thanks & Regards, S. Gopi, Mob: [protected]

Item not received as order
      Item not received as order

[Apr 05, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear sgopidme87,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number, order id and contact details at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com to help you.

R. K. Pathak
        Sir, I had placed an order for supply of Sony ICF-C1 Radio alarm clock to Rediff Shop and gift through Rediff.com. My order No. is 11397135. The clock was supplied by M/s Ojjas Enterprises, Mumbai on 04.04.2015 and I paid Rs.1713.00 cash on delivery. On scrutiny of product, I observed that; - Battery compartment for installing battery is not supplied hence supplied battery can not be installed. - On the box it self "Europe Only" is printed which indicated that product is for use in European countries. This can also be proved from the AC power plug connected to the clock has square pins in place of round one for Indian conditions hence can not be used. I am feeling cheated and seek refund of my money. R. K. Pathak 502, Jupiter, Gawand Baug, Pokhran Road No.2, Thane (West) 400610

[Apr 04, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear R. K. Pathak,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The product has an inbuilt battery and has to be plugged to start the product. Also we tried assisting you over the phone but were unable to reach as there was no response from your side.

Dear R. K. Pathak,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

You can mail us at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com in case you do not want to proceed with the order and we would call back the product post response from you.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff Shopping — Not delivered my replacement product after 30 days has been passed [Resolved]

manojgpt2011
          Dear Sir I have purchase a power bank of 10400MAH through on line from Rediff Shop. They delivered me but when I use this,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

daudhusain1
          i ordered samsung power bank through rediff.com. i get today power bank but there is no work. not charging the phone and there is like a old product. i want to my refund in bank account soon. my product order number is 11343672. please sir response my complaint and do well for me.

not working product

[Apr 02, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SukanyaRediff
            Hi, I had placed an order in Rediff Shopping on 4th March. And on 14th March I receive a mail saying, my order has been delayed and will be delivered within 7 - 10 days. But there has been no further update on the status of my order. It says "Awaiting Dispatch". I have tried contacting Customer support team, for which also, I don't get any replies. Either I want an exact status of my order and when will it be delivered else I need to cancel the order and refund of my amount pai.

[Apr 01, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear SukanyaRediff,

g_122
              I have ordered a toy from Rediff (Shopping portal on Thursday (26th March-15) and same has confirmed by an email. Order# 11357581 After 3 days, I got the message that product is delivered, but in reality product was not delivered to me. When I asked to Rediff shopping customer case regarding this, they said that within 24 hrs they would investigate and get back to me. After 24 Hrs when I called them, they said, they required another 48 hrs as product is delivered to somewhere else. Overall they are taking this very lightly and not even updating me regarding the current status of delivery

[Mar 31, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff Shopping — Awaiting for refund since almost 2 months

imransoundekar
                Dear Sir/Madam, Given below the mail correspondence had till date still i have not received satisfactory answer till date. Requested...

manish_tupe
                Dear Sir / Madam, I have purchased Samsung mobile Battery Eb425161lu for Galaxy S Duos S7562 on Rediff online shopping on 4th February 2015. My order no is 11131043. I have paid the entire amount of Rs. 320/- Cash on Delivery. But after collecting the parcel when, I opened it the battery inside it was of 2000 MAH. It’s really disappointed me that the Rediff online shopping is indeed cheating to me by sending them different products which are of no use to me. I have lodged a complaint about the product as soon as I received the same. He assured me within 48 hours the product replace will be delivered in the next 7-10 days. The product is still not delivered or not refund to me as Rediff shop committed time periods. So I called up again many times on different days but still they gave me the same answer that our expert team is investigating. I don't understand what they are investigating? As instructed by Rediff Support on phone, I attached the pictures of the item, and requested to pick-up and replace the product. He assured me, once the product has been pickup up by the logistic, so that we may proceed further for refund/replacement accordingly. Also kindly forward us, the attached scan POD copy of the logistic courier (.jpeg format and keep the file size below 2 MB), once your pickup is done, which will be given to you when the product will be picked up. I have handover the product to the courier as he referred named Aramex. I have called 19 time’s follow-up emails and also contact through call centre but all executives gave no response and false commitments... Problem is not sorted out till date. I will never ever place the order on Rediff shopping and I’ll not suggest anyone to shop from Rediff shop this is the worst really worst online shopping and customer care service. I wanted to know the reason behind the answer WHY they are harassing the customer. It's already 1.5 months I'm waiting. After long period called to Rediff shop customer care centre, Rediff has been replied me by email, they say to me your amount will be refunded as cheque to your mentioned address wait for 3-4 days. After three days Rediff shop mailed me, as they were required my bank details. I have sent as they required bank details but after they can’t refund and problem is not sorted out till date. I requesting to all others buyers don't buy any product from Rediff Shopping. They (Rediff) are shopping shows very attractive offer and collect money send defective product and lingering for replacement for 1 month and refund the amount don’t know? This are doing with thousand of clients think while doing this how much amount they earn from interest. Please look into this matter and forward to my problem it out as soon as possible. Regards, Manesh D. Tupe Mob-[protected]

[Ticket#107778523180]Order No.11131043 wrong battery delivered.

Rediff Shopping — Order placed on 7-03-2015, still not delivered

Moushir
                  please refer to my complaints lodged under ticket nos.[protected] and the reminder mails therafter sent to your SO CALLED...

Hemanshu Mavadia
                  Hi This Hemanshu, i have place order on 3rd march 2015 for Xiaomi MI 10400 mAH Power Bank which i have paid 100% advance through net-banking. i got delivery on 11th march 2015 which is incomplete order and fully damage from shipping itself. i have informed vendor and rediff immediately they have picked up my shipment for replacement on 12th march 2015 and i have send POD scanned copy to rediff on same day they confirmed the same on 13th March 2015 saying i will received my replacement in 10 days after several follow they still not able to even contact vendor of panel in rediff after my fight i have request refund because rediff is running new business of fraud and cheating clients take money and keep for 1 month earn interest on that and refund with which is new business of rediff Shopping. Guys my humble don't buy any product from Rediff Shopping.They rediff shopping shows very attractive offer and collect money send defective product and lingering for replacement for 1 month and refund the amount after 1 month. this they are doing with thousand of clients think while doing this how much amount they earn from interest. Regards, Hemanshu Mavadia

vkdolly
                    my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I am unable to access though I am giving correct password. I tried to recover passworl through mobile number but it is rejecting it, the security question also getting rejected. Please help as many of my important emails are in this account. My mobile no is +91 [protected]

Ram213
                      I have ordered for 2GB MP3 player on March 4th. Still I have not received the delivery. My order no : 11260380. If i call customer care they are saying it will delay and they are not saying exact delivery date and If i again ask they say it has been dispatched through FEDEX courier and they provided one false courier reference number. Let me know when i will get my order.i have shopped on other online shopping website but i have not faced worst experience like this. i wont go for rediff shopping hereafter

[Mar 19, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Satale
                        I bought Spy Pen Camera . The order no is 11297367. It was delivered on to my home . I opened it yesterday the defective Product . I need to return it and get my money back .. . My phone no is[protected]/[protected] and i am complaint in consumer court given in money back urgently.

[Mar 19, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Satale Mar 19, 2015
                        I bought Spy Pen Camera . The order no is 11297867. It was delivered on to my home . I opened it yesterday the defective Product . I need to return it and get my money back .. . My phone no is[protected]/[protected] and i am complaint in consumer court given in money back urgently.
                        Dear Satale,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

No Complaint has been registered with Rediff. Please provide the image of the outermost packet of the product which shows the courier details through which you have received the product.

Nagendra Prashad Joshi
                          I am really fed up with your customer service. I wrote couple of mail on last one week and talked with customer care team as well and till the date no one is there who can take initiative to resolve my complaint. As already mentioned on my mail i had ordered for 2 qty 10400 MAH and 1 qty 20800 MAH power bank which is not functioning properly, for which i requested for the refund. I hope any one from above mentioned mail id could able to address my concern. Looking forward for positive response.

[Mar 18, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Nagendra,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Reverse pick up has been arranged and the details have been mailed to customer.

Post the pick up we have informed you on mail us the AWB no. post which the order would be refunded to customer.

Dear Nagendra Prashad Joshi,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

You has returned only one qty of the "Xiomi Mi 10400 mAh Power Bank " hence partial refund is being processed to your card account.

Rediff Shopping — Fake Product and No Respect for Customer

lucky_vishwa
                            Product Sold on Rediff are Fake, Its Breaks trust of Customer shopping online. Request to Consumer Complaints to Shut Down...

jagakrsl
                            (Order No :[protected] Never seen such worst service in any industry from rediff shopping. I wish rediff should not do any service if you’re not able to keep up the words... Feb 19th Almost 25 day's i am waiting for the product.. There was no response from the rediff team ... Nore the product delivered, Finally spoken person called Judhishtir (Senior executive of customer care) on 13th March with the product vendor, When the real truth came out saying rediff has a problem with the shipping partner, & the same agreed by the rediff executive, Where i asked compensation for no fault of mine after making the full payment. Which rediff executive promised me that will communicate the same thru e-mail with in a hours’ time on the same day till date no email from rediff side… again I call today ( 16th March ) again about the status on refund & compensation Smartly replied stating will refund your within 5 to 6 days, No one is willing to share the feedback for compensation ...called again trying to speak to the manger no one is willing to transfer the call’s, after I said will not disconnect the call until I get a proper resolution for my query.. Executive disconnected the call after two min one “Kamani “ from rediff called Team leader Assured that will arrange a call back from his manager by 6 pm. Surprise to see that one floor in charge called & told me that manager is too busy not able to communicate with the customer.. The executive Neha was too rude & said that we can give only 250 rs gift voucher for the mental stress what you have undergone by ordering via rediff shopping, if you’re not angering with that you can go to any level we are not worried about it… This is called customer service???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Remarks: I have recorded all the call’s of the executive (Mainly the problem faced by the rediff team & logistics), for internal problem why customer should suffer?????????????????? Until customer call’s No response why???????????????? Need compensation for the mental stress given by Rediff Shopping team...

Worst service ( Not delivered the product for more than 25 days )

[Mar 16, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Jaga krsl,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Due to delay in dispatch the order has been refunded and the details have been mailed to you.

smita priyadarahni
                              I bought a vox refrigerator . The order no is 11218473. It was delivered on fifth to my hostel . I opened it yesterday the knob is broken . I need to return it and get my money back .. . My phone no is [protected] and my i.d is [protected]@yahoo.com

[Mar 14, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have not used it . Its a mini refrigeator . I neEd thE rEfUnd . Its red 12 v .

Dear Smita,

For any complaints on the product delivered, you have to send the complaint to Rediff within 2 working days on receipt of the product.

Rediff.com

maaaaaax
                                Talked with DM of Rediff shopping and she assured the replacement of defective power bank xiaomi power bank 5200 mah (order no.[protected] in 3 days.Now they are telling me again to send back the product(as I already expressed the fact that courier charges exceed 250 rs) and I never trust them that once product is send back they reimbUrse the money.So I hope I get justice that they reimburse the amount that I paid already for the product which is 548 rs.Hope u take necessary action regarding this matter.

[Mar 12, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.