Rediff.com India Customer Care
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (570)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

ashad2204
This is regarding track no: 10770369. I have ordered for Koss KSC headphone on dec 2nd and got a mail from rediff that it would be delivered in 4-5days but the order is yet to be dispatched till date. I have been calling customer care and asked them to cancel the order for past three days continuously. Till date the order is not canceled. Neither they dispatch the order nor they cancel my order. Rediff haven't given option to cancel the order in their website and they provide false information about product delivery. I want this order to be cancelled before they dispatch it.

[Dec 13, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ashad,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, your order has been refunded and the details have been mailed on your registered email id.

webarindam
    I Ordered "Buy 1 Get 1 Free Little Black Dress Hanging Jewellery Organizer" with Qty 2. So, as per Buy1 Get1 Scheme I should get total 4 pcs. I Paid Rs. 1, 247 for Qty2. (UnitPrice : 599 for Qty1 + Shipping :49) It's your System Bug or Policy, created 2 Order Number for me for the same Order . No: 10509487 and No: 10509449 with Same Product Description and Same Price of Rs.1247 but payment Approved on Order No: 10509487 and No: 10509449 declined. that means I paid Rs.1247 for total 2Qty X Buy1Get1 = 4Pcs. that means my full payment done. But, When I Received my Order No: 10509487, I Get only 1Qty X Buy1Get1 =2 Pcs ( Other 2 Pcs are missing) I notify this whole scenario to Vendor Jaspreet S Sahani, He told that may be mistake but after that no response from him. Suddenly call from Rediff Team, that they are created another Order for my Missing Product as COD of Rs.687 order No: 10533646 on 10th Oct. and Amount will be refunded of those 2 missing product of Order No : 10509487. I received the Product of Order No : 10533646 with paying the COD Rs. 687. But still no Refund of those 2Pc of my product i.e. Rs. 599 from Order No : 10509487. That means I paid double for 2Qty of Buy1Get1 = 4 Pcs. Rediff Team and Vendor both are non cooperative. I mailed again and again and also call them but no positive feed back. they just not understand the meaning of "Buy1Get1". Now, I just want to refund Rs.599 for 1 Qty of Buy1Get1 Product which I not Received from Order No : 10509487. Same Product I received with Order No : 10533646 with Pay COD Rs. 687 A Service Ticket "Ticket#[protected]" already created since October. but Rediff still not resolved the case I am a Old Customer of Rediff Shopping. But this case I really hopeless for the Service of Rediff and Vendor.

[Dec 10, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by webarindam Dec 10, 2014

It's rediff System Bug or Policy, created 2 Order Number for me for the same Order . No: 10509487 and No: 10509449 with Same Product Description and Same Price of Rs.1247 but payment Approved on Order No: 10509487 and No: 10509449 declined.

that means I paid Rs.1247 for total 2Qty X Buy1Get1 = 4Pcs.

Dear Arindum,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The partial refund has been successfully done via RRN No.[protected] on 12th Dec 2014,

Usually the amount is credited in the bank account within 4-5 business days. However for Credit card the refund-reversal is always reflected in the next billing cycle’s statement only

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

pratik asolkar
      i have ordered cooktops for my induction on 28 November . order no 10752011. rediff informed till will be delivered in next working 7 days. till date now almost 11 days past but there is no sign of my delivery or not even a single call from rediff. once i put a mail for rediff for my order, they replied that my order is dispatched and it will be delivered by 6 December but there is no sign of my order. i even call call centre of rediff even they told that order it will be delivered. but i am not...

[Dec 10, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Pratik,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, your order has been delivered yesterday.

manoharbhat
        I had booked for the above product and received it on 8 Dec 2014. I However the product does not suit my requirement. Hence I wish to return the product and get my money refunded. As such kindly tell me if I should send the product to the sender address or elsewhere. My contact number is [protected]. Thanking you, Manohar Bhat

[Dec 09, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Somnath100
          Dear Sir/Madam I have ordered A310 Hi Grade Flip Cover (White) & Screen Guard for Micromax Canvas Nitro from rediffshopping.com on 20/11/2014, my order number is 10720458, but don't received my order.Kind necessary action please. Thanking You, Gaikwad Somnath

Order number 10720458 Booked on 20-11-14 not delivered

[Dec 09, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Gaikwad Somnath,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, the order has been cancelled as the same has not been dispatched.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

biplabmondal959
            Hi, I am Biplab Mondal.My given Order-PORTABLE MINI SEWING MACHINE WITH FOOT PEDAL, Its order no[protected]. This machine is not working. It's motor is defective and this machine can't sewing. So, I request you to please replace the portable mini sewing machine with food pedal or refund my cash as soon as possible. My phone no is-[protected]. Thanking you.

[Dec 08, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Biplab,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We request you to send POD details.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Sharma88
              I ordered 3 times from rediffshoping.Firstly, I ordered sunglasses from it of 350 cash on delivery service.But they have sent me the wrong item.After complaining they given me 350rs gift voucher..But I requested them to transfer in my Bank account, they said yes we will deliver in the bank account.2 months I am contacting regularly for refund but they didn't finally they have given me voucher then I bought two pack of leggings but it never come, I waited for whole one month.Then I com painted to them .later on calling and continuously emailing them and requested for again bank transfer, but again they sent me voucher.Now again 3 rd time I ordered 2pack of leggings and now this time the product I received is defective.Kindly suggest me what to do.I want my money back in my bank account.

Ordered 3 times....very bad service
              Updated by Sharma88 Dec 07, 2014
              My order number is 10758369.Now they said they will again provide me the gift voucher.Shame on you rediff shopping.You never satisfy the customer.Requsting never buy something from rediffmshop.
              They are saying me to send the item to them by my self.but not telling me they will refund me this in my bank account or gift voucher.Because already they stuck my money in their bad online website.

Mukesh Agrawal
                Hi, I ordered a Inasla Food processor from rediff and it got delivered on time, but when I tried to open it and start it, it is not even starting. I called Rediff and they asked me to call Vendor Goodlife. I called Goodlife and they asked me to call Inalsa. So I am running round and round to get it fixed. A customer should not be told to contact vendor, it should be Rediff shopping responsibility to get it fixed or refund the money. So I never recommend anybody for Rediff shopping. My rediff order number is "10681817 ". So shop at rediff at your own risk. Do you buy a defective product at store to take it to its service center before using it even once? Thanks, Mukesh

[Dec 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Name: Sachin Sharma Order No. 10910246 Tn. ID 22048349 Mob. No.[protected] I ordered Sony Universal Powerbank 10000mah and recieved deffected piece as It charges my 2400mah mobile battery not only one time and get fully discharged. its ON/OFF button is also not working and no way to check charging status too. Please replace it with properly checked...
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

samrat.bhattacharyya3
                  dear sir/madam i have order a SPLITTER in 28 Nov 2014 Order ID:10755005 and 29th october i have cancel it but today 1.12.14(3.50 p.m) i has deliver me by the courier i have told the courier that the order has been canceled but the courier said me that you want to take it then i have take it and give the courier Rs.193/= i does not want the thing because i have cordless telephone for that i want to return it and refund my money please do something as soon as possible i have mail them many time. no answer from them.

order have already cancel but had delivery

[Dec 01, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

tmani
                    I ordered sona belt in Rediff online shopping and my order number is 10591396 on 21st Oct. Even after more than 35 days, i haven't received it and i have done 3-4 follow ups with their customer care. But no response from them. Please let me know what type of actions that we can perform. My intention is, they shouldn't show the same attitude towards other customers. Please find their response from customer care /*******************************************************************************************************************/ Dear Manikandan, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly note that we are investigating your order status for order no. 10591396 with the concerned department. As soon as we receive feedback from them we will revert back to you. For any further queries on the above order, kindly contact us on or reply [protected] back to the same mail. We assure you courteous, prompt service on all your visits to www.rediff.com. Warm Regards, Eram Customer Service www.Rediff.com /*********************************************************************************************************/
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

arun02
                      I have made an order for Economy king (#[protected]/10/2014 and it was supposed to be delivered by 21/10/2014.But till now it not yet recieved.The 10-15 cals made to their customer care was in vein and the customer care service executives are such hopeless that each time they dropped the call saying they would call within 10 mins after they track up the order.Its months after the payment has been done and till now the product has not been delivered despite of many reminder mails.Do the needful.

[Nov 29, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Arun,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that, we have cancelled the order, you will receive the refund within 4-5
                      working days.

order deatils
                      Date: 25 May 2015
                      Order ID: 11638101
                      Order Status: Approved
                      Product: INTEX Computer M/m SPEAKER IT-Rider
                      Order Amount: Rs. 2649
                      Delivery Status: Awaiting Dispatch.
                      Vendor: Crisp Communication

no Consignment Number? no tracking preferences.for BMP SURFACE courier
                      product not yet delivered, I placed my order on 25th may, made full payment through credit card for (Rs.2450+199 for shipping) used my friend card, i did in received the product, but i want to pay him...delivery period given 7-10days completed, 10days gone no improvement in status.
                      rediff customer support center not respond about the delivery of product no refunding information given. I registered a complaint in Customer Delight Center as well as in [protected]@rediff.co.in no response from them.
                      rediff is a fraudulent site, making fake advertisements cheating people,

The order placed from the following link
                      order deatils
                      Date: 25 May 2015
                      Order ID: 11638101
                      Order Status: Approved
                      Product: INTEX Computer M/m SPEAKER IT-Rider
                      Order Amount: Rs. 2649
                      Delivery Status: Awaiting Dispatch.
                      Vendor: Crisp Communication

no Consignment Number? no tracking preferences.for BMP SURFACE courier
                      rediff customer support center not responding about the delivery of product no refunding information given. I registered a complaint in Customer Delight Center as well as in [protected]@rediff.co.in no response from them.
                      rediff is a fraudulent site, making fake advertisements cheating people,

The order placed from the following link
                      Dear maheshrj,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Details are being checked and the update would be provided at the earliest.

Dear maheshrj,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

As the order is not traceable, your order has been refunded and the details have been mailed to you via Rediff Ticket No:[protected].

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

prasanth sreedharan
                        Order ID: 10694348 I have ordered running shoes from Rediff 14 Nov 2014. In the order confirmation mail it was clearly mentioned that the product will deliver within 4 to 5 working days (image 1). But the product is not delivered. It is my first worst experience of online shopping. I didn’t face such a careless approach form any other shopping sites. When I saw the product is not dispatched in an expected time I contacted to customer care (17 Nov 2014) they send me a message on 18 Nov 2014 the product will dispatch on 17 Nov 2014 (image2). But they are not dispatched the product on the mentioned date. Two days later (20 Nov 2014) I contacted to customer care again. This time they mail me (21 Nov 2014) the product will receive within next 3-5 working Days and till the date they are not dispatched my product and only showing the delivery status Ready to dispatch. After tired of waiting I asked to refund (25 Nov 2014). After that, no responses from customer care. Now I don’t need the product from Rediff. Shopping from Rediff is a waste of time. I need my money back and they are responsible for my valuable time. I want my money back within no delay

The product is not dispatched yet

[Nov 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Prasasnth,

Greetings from Rediff Shopping.

We would like to inform you that, your refund amount will be credited to the same account from which you have made the payments.

Team Rediff Shopping.

Ashok Kumar SIngh
                          Order Number # 9870907 I purchased Blackberry Z10 Smart phone for my friend on Jun 17, 2014 from rediif and it is dead for more than a month. I have reported this to rediff over phone and email multiple times, see how they fooled me... 1. First reply was please contact seller if seller does not respond in 72 hours rediff will contact me, I had already tried hundreds of times to contact seller directly but they were not available on phone and neither on email. 2. Second time I reported same on email reply was same came, please contact seller if seller does not respond in 72 hours rediff will contact me. 3. I decided to call rediff and after trying for almost 2 hours, call connected and executive said we will do some thing. 4. Would you believe next day email came from rediff support that they have got solution from seller that please "reboot your phone". Hell ! I said my phone is dead then how come I restart it. I replied back to rediff but no reply till date. 5, I have contacted over twice more even after a blunder happened from rediff side, but I do not thing rediff has any credible after sales team. They are looting people and forgetting them. Who is responsible for this mess, on one side my phone is not working and I have to sue my back phone and on other side rediff is killing warranty period, Thanks, Ashok

[Nov 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Ashok,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The serviced product has been dispatched through Bluedart Courier against shipment number [protected] on 30th December 2014. The shipment is currently in transit and is expected to be delivered within next 24-48 working hours.

Dear Ashok,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The product has been delivered on 31st December we request you to check the product and revert on the mail if any further details required.

Sukumar Paturi
                            My order number is 10540543. I had placed the order on 1st Nov'2014 and the delivery date was 9th Nov'2014. Till now the product is not delivered nor refund. Great fraudsters are these REDIFF shopping site. No one properly responds nor even after repeated requests the Senior persons over there respond. Disgusting People are these REDIFF. Feel like going to Consumer Court against these fraudsters. The Cyber Crime guys should definately look into and take action against this REDIFF and close such e-commerce site. These kind of ONLINE FRAUDSTERS should definately be stopped from functioning. BEWARE : Think hundred times before placing an order at REDIFF

[Nov 26, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaideep Rupal
                              I have ordered a book from rediff shopping on 18th Nov and it was clearly mentioned it would be delivered in 2-4 working days. when I didnt receive my order in expected time I raised query and spoke to customer care they assured me it would be delivered soon but never communicated me the date. On 25th nov morning I got mail with my courier Tracking number that it would be dispatched in 2-4 working days.I even accepted the Very late delivery of package. Even there customer case executive communicated me the same that it is ready to dispatch. But at 2:00 PM rediff cancelled my order with out informing me and they wasted my week now telling my money would be refunded it 7 working days. IF THEY CANT DELIVER THE PRODUCT ON TIME HOW CAN THEY REFUND MONEY ON GIVEN TIME. My order number is 10709744

Online order not deliver and canceled without informing

[Nov 25, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Jaideep,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to inform you that your order has been refunded on 25th November 2014 and the details have been mailed on registered email id.

Rediff Shopping — Defected Product - Cancellation required

rumikjain
                                Hi I had ordered VOX Combo Car Stereo with FM, MP3, USB, SD 2 Speaker 2 Tweeter from Rediff Shopping. The product I received...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Vinayak Dwivedi
                                Dear rediff team. I bought headphone from rediff shop. but that was not working so I called customer care on same day. they told me our man will come and will collect back faulty piece. but till date there is no response. now headphone is faulty one and not compatible with my karbonn a9+ mobile as seller mentioned in website. that's a very big fraud and cheating by seller. so I want my money back. and please collect your headphone from same delivery address. please take appropriate action without any delay. thanking you mob no. [protected]/[protected]

Dear Vinayak,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We would like to infprm you that, we are awaiting mail from you on the defect of the product post which the further process can be initiated.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Prabha V
                                  i am ordered a BQ K90 mobile on November 7th my order no 10666948 this product. i totally no given specification on this Mobile. i am continuesly mail for customer care for rediff shoping no response of all mails. so please what can i do this product and the vendor is not taken a return the product below all problems are listed already. no MP4 file format play, no vodeo player, no GAME, no JAVA update so many problems now i am facing. i am not applicable of again this product (BQ K90 Mobile) but Rediff shoping Shipment of this product Ecom Courier. New Order No : 10720315. Please solved all problems. response all request.

Dear Prabha,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We request you to contact the seller and if no assistance received, you may revert on the mail.

saddam yalagi
                                    hello rediff shoping i am ordered a xiaomi mi on october my order no 10452298 this product i totally fake ther have no given specification i am continuesly calling about from 2 months ther have no any regarding reciving so please what can i do this product and the vendor is not taken a return the product below all problems are listed > > oreder no : 10452298 > > 1 ) image see a cpu capacity > > 2, 3) look model and manufacture > > 4) not a original mi logo > > > > so many problems now i am facing > > it, s have mobile heating, network problem, battery problem, ear speaker not working, camera in not 13 mp actualy it, s 6 mp, > > it's totally fake xiaomi mi3 > > > > > > thank you > > regards from > > order no.10452298

Dear Saddam,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Product sent by you is in transit and post the delivery would be refunded to you, meanwhile the courier charges is being refunded through NEFT transfer.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

vijkiran
                                      dear sir/mam already i submitted complaint so many times but there is no solution came to me. once again i am giving all the details of my complain. order no.: 10580388, date 19/10/2014 actually my order for universal power bank 5600 mah (1+1 free) but before placing order phone call came from your side and order placed by your executive as a diwali offer. but what i received that product was universal power bank 2600 mah (1+1 free) now i want to return my wrong product but after one month not getting solution.I had a talk with vendor also. i am very upset because of your service. please do needful for me. Vijay Porwal [protected]

[Nov 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Vijay,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We request you to send the product back for refund and mail us the courier details to process the same.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Quikr
                                        200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                        (22 minutes ago)
                                        Zing Digital
                                        Company service and on the product
                                        (35 minutes ago)
                                        Igm Services
                                        Online job fraud
                                        (40 minutes ago)
                                        National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                        appeared in exam but shows absent in result