Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (573)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

rakesh juyal
Sir, I am reminding from many time by mail and telephonicaly call to customer care that i have not received my parcel under my oder no. 10227660 dtd. 9.8.14, complaint had already lodged as per comp. no.[protected] dtd 21.8.14 but i have not received any reason or answer about my parcel while payment had already done by my credit card at the time of booking the order. I have very surprised that order had booked dtd. 9.8.14 after payment but as on date 30.8.2014 i have not received any message or information regarding the said complaint or order. Thanks & Regards rakesh juya mob.no. [protected] email : [protected]@yahoo.com

[Aug 30, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KSNHITESH
    I had bought nokia stereo bluetooth headset bh-503 from online shopping in rediff shopping .

The good i got delivered is of poor in quality and the charger which should be original is also a duplicate according to my knowledge.

Now the bluetooth headset is not working and i had filed a complaint by mail to customer support of rediff shopping but i got no response from them.I called to customer care a lot of times but they are also nt responding.

Myrediff shopping id is 10212658.

[Aug 27, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

beni1960
      I paid 960/- for web hosting order number 10106542, dated 26july2014, Tn Id 21185520rediff hosting services(merchant partner)1 EmailID oF 5GB for 960/-, Tn ID 21185521 rediff hosting services one freeDomain name, (for one year) Last one month I'm trying to contact them by mail/phone, today they told me to do what ever you want to do, they want more money if I wanted to host it on net, VERY POOR SERVICE in customer care, since last one month I might spend 4 hours on my phone, shall I go to consumer form for readdress?

sachin991
        My order no 9503457 Which was a mini paddle swing machine. I got the piece defective as per the mail from customer care I have send back product to you . And from your side i have still not received the Refund Amount which was said to me in the mail from the customer service . As i shuold get 1175 the amount your service department has send the mail of 1004 amount . But till date i have not received the Refundable Amount from your department. From last 4 Months As it was filed on the 29th of may you will get the refund amount . This the digusting and poor service from rediff shopping. A poor quality of service from all your executive and Sr executive doesnt even borther to make a call back to me.

[Aug 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashish_austin
          ref no:[protected] my order no:10269665..i have been given false info on the website and over the phone about the product i ordered..website says that the cost is 397.00 and 49.00 shipping..when got email conf the price shown was 485.00.which was incorrect.i called for the same but the rep told me that it depends on the merchant.i said ok ill wait for the product..when i got the product on the actuall box the mrp was 549.00 wherein the website says its is 899.00.which is agian false marketing..i again called cust care they told me its upto the merchant where in i called the merchant they said the actuall cost is 549.00..i asked whats goin on the cust rep hung one 3 times..finally i got a rep name bharti she gave me a ref no:[protected] and asked me to attach the the photo copy of the mrp on the box..i havent rec any revert

false marketing

[Aug 23, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

m.gupta467
            Dear Sir/Madam This is Manoj Kumar Gupta from Patna Bihar. I have a complain against Rediff Shopping for Return and Refunding of Pay Order Amount Rs. 4, 038/-. I was placed order online on COD a Tablet Phone from Rediff Shopping (Combo Tablet A-707) on 09th Aug 2014. I was also received this product on 17th Aug 2014. But I had received defective product. I was contacting to Rediff Shopping Customer Care & Informed complained on date on 18-Aug-2014 of this problem, Customer Care was said, We Provide your feedback shortly but still not feedback or resolve this issue. I want to Return and Refund my product amount. Please Take Action As Soon As Possible. Product Order Number[protected] Regards Manoj Kr. Gupta

[Aug 22, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mpshahca30
              Sir I have purchased a Biker Monsoon Combo -Imported and Durable FGN Helmet with free rain coat/suit from I

I have purhcased Biker Monsoon Combo -Imported and Durable FGN Helmet with free rain coat/suit from Rediff Onlne Shopping

The products received are defective

I have send a mail on 8th August to pick up the the defective goods and refund my money

Till today there i sno Response form there side.

i have calling up regularly to their toll free no[protected] every person is not aware about the status of pick up

I have paid Rs 538/- to rediff including delivery charges

[Aug 22, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajgemini1
                Dear Support Team, I had ordered the samsung power bank 9000 mah having Order Id: 10026082 on Date 11 Jul 2014. Dealer (Best Deals) have also mentioned that product is having 6 month manufacturer warranty, Even I have confirmed two time from your customer support team, and they have confirmed that this power bank is original samsung product and is having 6month manufacturer warranty. But when I confirmed from samsung service center they confirmed that this is not original samsung product and is not liable for any warranty from samsung. Now I am asking for refund but they are not entertaining my refund request.

Received Duplicate samsung power bank Order Id: 10026082

[Aug 19, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Thank you sir for taking action.

I am waiting for response from rediff shopping.

YadavML
                  Dear Sir / Madam This has reference to order no[protected]Foot Air Pump), Rediff Shopping. I have received this product on 8th Aug 2014. Have received a product which is a very very bad quality the pipe connected to the pump was broken, pump itself is not a heavy duty as per the vendor detailing mentioned on the rediff's web site. I had sent emails to Rediff Customer Care and also to the vendor I received a computer generated mail on which ticket number[protected] was mentioned but after that there was no response from them. I also had discussion with Customer Care 3 times each time they told me that they will get back to me but I have not received any communication from them. Was also trying Jasvinder Kaur, Rediff Vendor, on email and phone number [protected] but there was no response from her side. Vendor details as per Rediff Shopping - Product Title: Foot Air Pump With Meter Vendor name: Jasvinder Kaur Contact Person: Jasvinder Kaur, Jasvinder Kaur Phone Number: [protected], [protected] Email Id: [protected]@rediffvendor.com Request if you could kindly help me out to get my money back (Rs 387). Regards M L Yadav. yadav.[protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 19, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tashibasi
                    I purchased a product from (rediff shopping) the details of which are as under: Date: 22 Jul 2014 Order ID: 10088708 Order Status: Approved Product: Real HD1080P Spy Camera Glasses Eyewear Order Amount: Rs. 5, 999 Delivery Status: Delivered Vendor: Gaurav I picked up the package from bluedart on 06/09/2014. I opened the package a few days later and at first all looked fine. Then I removed the sticker from the right glass, still all fine. But as soon as I started removing the sticker from the left glass, I found 2 cracks on its top right corner. I immediately stopped further removal of the sticker so I cannot say where there are other cracks also or not. Anyway, I am sure you will agree that 2 cracks are more than enough. As per request generally put up by vendors I first wrote directly to the vendor Mr Gaurav but as I have received no reply the next day I wrote to rediff shop support. No response from them so I sent another email the next day. Today's the 4th day after the 2ns email, yet nothing from rediff. What happened? Received the full payments so it's not your problem or what? Being on optimist I'm giving my number in this mail also. My phone number in the mail details is given as [protected]. The number is not working at present. Please use [protected]. sincerely, Tashi Norbu Basi (Gangtok, Sikkim)

Nil Response from Rediff Shop Support

[Aug 18, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Atul C
                      Hello Sir I cannot access my rediffmail a/c asI have forgotten my password and also the answer of my security question. I tried remembering Hint Answer, I tried but in vain. My security answer is getting rejected. My Email ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Just 2 weeks ago I had sent an important email and changed the pwd when promped so. Now I have forgotten it. Please help me recover my password. Please help me out as there is huge work related management data in my rediff account which I am using since year 2000. Plz help me out by sending me my new rediffmail password on [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks & Regards. Atul A. Chikodikar Mobile[protected]
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff Shopping — return unused product (as per return policy)

jhavikas143

My self Vikash kumar Jha, I am purchesed a product from rediff shoping, but this product is useless...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

kapilrazdan
                        Dear Team, I had a rediffmail account "[protected]@rediffmail. com" and have forgotten the password. All my known hint answers are getting rejected and i am clueless now. It would be of a great help if you could get me a new password for this at my alternative email id:" kapil.[protected]@gmail.com" plz help me out as there is huge data in my rediff account which i am using since year 2000.
                        Plz help me out by sending me my new rediffmail password

Kapil Razdan

M-[protected]/[protected]

saudix
                          Hi, I have purchased a VOX Rechargeable Pedestal Fan Order No 9616076 from Rediff Shopping a online shopping site. I received it on 9th may 2014. At the starting fan took charge around 8hrs, 1 day and then after, it worked 4 to 5hrs, but after 2 months of purchase now the battery not working properly, it took charging around whole day but no back up even one hour. Also, at the starting charging light blinking red continuously at the time of charging but now it is not blinking continuously when charging strated and as earlier showed a green light after full charge, now no green light blinking even around whole day charging. Please give responce, what will i do. Regards Alpana Dixit [protected]

[Aug 14, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujit Bakharedia
                            I have orderered One Mont Blanc pen vide Order No. 10165452 on 2nd Aug' 2014 at a price of Rs.2, 328/- with Rediff shopping which was delivered at my address. But the order did not prove to be satisfactory as the same product is available at shop clues at a discount of more than 70% i.e. at a price of Rs.717/-. I am attaching the copy of order of the mail and the product ordered through Shop clues which is the same product as delivered by Rediff Shopping. Rediff shopping is cheating the customers and I want to return the product immediately.

Same Product available at another site at more than 50% discount

[Aug 13, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manjusanju2014
                              I ordered Tommy hilfiger wallet costs 1000, But I got tommi hiltiger which costs 50rs in road side markets

I lost my money, they betrayed me, Such a [censored]ing online shopping please please please please please please
                              Don't prefer rediff shopping

Even no customer care also there for this [censored]ers, too worst

Fake shopping website-F***ers

[Aug 12, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Manju sanju,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.Thank you for cooperating.

Rediff Shopping
                              Online Team

Shoprediff.com — send me duplicate of woodland wallet. [Resolved]

Kaushalsoni1610
                                Hello sir My order no. 101548O. I have ordered woodland wallet from shoprediff.com on 3 august 2014 they sent me the product...

Rams18
                                Hi, I had ordered Chapati Maker order num 10040275 on 13th of july and got it delivered to my address. But it was found that the order that i recieved was a defective piece and was not functioning. I contatcted customer support ppl to address the issue but all in vain. Every time i used to wait 20 min to get the call connected and after that they used to give reasons saying someone will come and collect the product from me within 7 days.. till now no one has turned down to collect the product. Its been more than a month now and customer support people have not bothered to take any action. I need immediate action on this one and my money to be refunded. And also i will recommend this shopping centre to be blacklisted in my present organization. Regards, Ram [protected]

[Aug 11, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                One of the worst shopping site i have ever come across. Just for the sake of making money these ppl have tied up with crap vendors to get the product delivered, this site should be banned from govt. I am gonna file a case against this.

sawakhande
                                  Details of Order# 10144003 Products Vendor Courier Airway No Date Expected Delivery Time Insulated Bag Lunch Box With 2 Stainless Steel And 1 Plastic Compartment - Nitasha Chandyok ( ANK Store ) Delhivery [protected] [protected] 7 - 10 Days as per above I have ordered 12 days before tiffine box but they didnot give now they are not giving details

[Aug 11, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Sawakhande,

We would like to inform you that, the product was lost by logistic team hence we have cancel the order and refunded the order amount on[protected] transaction number is[protected].

Rediff.Team

Rediff Shopping — Refund not processed

Neha Reddy A
                                    this is the worst online shopping site.They told they is a refund policy 7 days but customercare people never attends the...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)