Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Nov 28, 2022
1963

File a complaint to Rediff.com India

Having problems with Rediff.com India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rediff.com India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rediff.com India

Rediff.com India Website

Rediff.com India Head Office Address

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Rediff.com India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 2333

View more phone numbers

Fax

Rediff.com India reviews & complaints page 99

I ordered for an Ipad Mini Cover from Rediff Shopping (Order No: 8283271) which was mentioned to be delivered in 3 days.
Kept waiting but there was no update provided by Rediff.com so I contacted customer care multiple number of times and i was always replied that it will be delivered in next 3-4 days.

I called up again 3 days back and they mentioned we will provide you an update by next day. But still no updates and...

MY ORDER NUMBER WITH REDIFF IS 8262559
MY INCIDENCE NUMBER AS PER REDIFF IS[protected]
MY COMPLAINT NUMBER AS PER REDIFF IS 63798
I PURCHASED APPLE IPAD 2 HANDBAG WITH CONNECTION KIT AS SHOWN IN WEBSITE ON 16TH JULY. BUT REDIFF DELIVERED ME HANDBAG WHICH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT & DULL IN SIZE, QUALITY, COLOR COMPARE TO PRODUCT SHOWN IN WEBSITE.
SAME DAY I INFORMED TO REDIFF BY EMAIL & HAD CONVERSION WITH CALL CENTRE TEAM.
IN REPLY TO ME ON MAIL THEY ASSURED ME REPLACEMENT AGAINST IT, BUT TO DO SO THEY ASKED ME TO COURIER BACK SHIPMENT AT SUPPLIER ADDRESS AS MENTION IN THEIR MAIL.
I DID THAT WHICH INCURRED 120 Rs. CHARGES WHICH IS AS PER THEM WILL BE REIMBURSEMENT BY THEM BY PAY ORDER OR FREE GIFT VOUCHER.
COURIERED SHIPMENT IS RECEIVED BY SUPPLIER ON 24TH JULY. CONFIRMATION RECEIPT OF COURIER IS ALSO I HAVE SENT TO REDIFF. BUT FROM THAT ONWARDS REDIFF TEAM NEITHER UPDATING ME ABOUT MY ORDER NUMBER IS 8262559.
I WANT TO LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST REDIFF IN CONSUMER COURT.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING PRODUCT FROM REDIFF AS I AM NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM REDIFF INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS.
TOTAL MONEY SPENT BY ME IS ITEM COST+SHIPPING CHARGES+COURIER BACK SHIPMENT CHARGES (ie. 799+80+120=999 Rs ONLY) I NEED REIMBURSEMENT OF SAME BY ONLY PAY ORDER.
NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Rediff Shopping — Payment of refund

I had placed several orders will Rediff Shopping in Aug and Sep 2007 amounting toa total of INR 8, 414. The details of the order No., Date and amount is as under. No goods were sent on the pretext that they were out of order and the amount was charged to my credit card. I have contacted rediff. through their customer support email, at least 10 times over the last 3-4 months requesting for my refund.

They have responded four times with one excuse or the other. Sometime they tell that because they are shifting to a new accounting system and hence the delay. Sometime they tell they that there was an oversight. They always promise that the refund will be reflected in the next month’s details of the credit card.

Till date no refund has been made and I am being charged with the interest, late fees and the taxes by the credit card company.
S.No. Date Order No. Amount (Rs.)
1 Aug 08, 2007 4025308 1647
2 Aug 14, 2007 4035919 419
3 Aug 14, 2007 4035644 419
4 Aug 21, 2007 4053518 2305
5 Aug 21, 2007 4054619 320
6 Sep 18, 2007 4109430 629
7 Sep 19,2007 4110714 2675
TOTAL 8414
I HAD ORDERED AN MP3/MP4 PLAYER.I RECIEVED THAT BUT THAT WAS A DAMAGED ONE.SO I HAD SEND IT BACK.THE INCHARGE OF MY PRODUCT WAS SHIV GAURAV.I HAVEN'T RECIEVED A REPLACEMENT YET.

MY ORDER NUMBER IS :4887238

Rediff.com — money refund

I have ordered for O2 windows mobile battery on 18th Feb 09 on line over rediffshopping.com. They have accepted my card payment before delivery of product. I received a call from a vendor on 24th Feb 09 stating that they dont have stock and he assured me that he would be refunding my money and sending me a mail. But till 2nd March 09, I didnt receive any response from any one even after my sending of couple of seriuos mails to rediff.com. If this is the way they respond, whats the cyber licensing departments are doing?
hi

I have ordered a book (excel 2003 bible) order no 5330413, the status is showing that the order is being cancelled, so can you let me know bu when my amount would be refund
i give a order 5946195 of spy cam on date 16/06/2010 on 25/06 it is deliverd on somewhere at any other place . i wrote to rediff about it .but till today they always told me that your payment is revert i m asking about bank transaction no. & they r not giving the transaction no. they always told With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that, we have received an intimation from the concerned payment dapartment and they have informed us that, the refund for the order against your order no : 5946195 has already been done on 21/07/2010. We request you to check the same with the bank

Rediff.com — SEND DIFFERENT PRODUCT

AS I HAD PURCHASED LEATHER CASE FOR MY BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD HANDSET FROM REDIFF.COM. MY ORDER NUMBER IS 6565559. I RECEIVED
THE CASE BUT THE CASE IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM DISPLAYED ONE AND
THE CASE IS VERY CHEAP IN OUR LOCAL MARKET IT WILL COST AROUND 50 RUPEES ONLY AND REDIFF.COM CHARGED ME 349 RUPEES. I WANT STRICT ACTION AGAINST REDIFF.COM THAT THEY ARE CHEATING THEIR CUSTOMERS
Sachin Patwa's reply, Oct 9, 2019
yes this company is a very very bed company of online shoppings

Rediff Shopping — REFUND OF MONEY

I HAD ORDERED BEAN BAG FROM REDIFF SHOPPPING . I HAD RETURNED THE PRODUCT AS IT WASNT AS PER DISPLAYED ON WEBSITE. I HAVE MAILED THEY 5 TIMES TO REFUND MY MONEY HAVE GOT A SINGLE CALL FROM THIER END. ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW. WANNA TAKE SOME ACTION SO I HAVE DECIDED TO MAIL YOU GUYS.
Rediff Shopping — REFUND PROBLEMS

This company is a very BED company in online shopping

than I request for all costumers than a not shopping in this site..

thanks

I ordered for a lg nitro hd phone. When I checked it after the delivery it wasn't working with any of the sim cards, when I contacted the vendor mimzy (prabin agarwal), first of all he took a month to replace the and when I got the phone or turned out to be defective add well. He promised to get that phone repaired and gave me a stupid temporary phone. It's been more than a month now and he had not been answering my calls. Somebody please help, I need to get my phone back or Atleast the refund. I suggest nobody shops from rediff specially from this vendor mimzy(prabin agarwal)
    SHREYAS JEET, CHENNAI
    ORDER ID-7723311
    PHONE - [protected]

Mayank Gulati Enterprises — product not working

I bought this MP3 player from rediff shipped from Mayank Gulati enterprises in Hyd. It wasn't working and I sent it back to Hyd... its been 4 weeks and I haven't heard from them. The number they gave turned out to be fake.
    This process sucks and I dunno how can someone get away like this. Dear friends, pls don't buy anything from this vendor... the name itself sucks and shows their business ethics... repeated mails to Rediff also yielded with no response. [email protected]#$%% fellows!!
    Hi all,
    I am Sandeep from Moula-ali, Hyderabad, Please refrain from using online shopping portal like REDIFF SHOPPING.
    Rediff shopping is a complete fraud, and my case is a burning example, i placed an order for 2 GB shuffle with order no. 5351286 and i paid Rs 710 as COD, After like a couple of weeks i receive my package and when i opened the shipment i was completely astronished to see that the package contains 1 GB shuffle instead of 2 GB with poor sound quality and a headphone which will make your ears to use a sound magnifier, and it never runs more than 5 mins, even the gadget is not looking like a new one, i bought it for my mom, as a mother's day gift and i was not able to gift that crap to my mom, its ruined my expectation and my emotions, I know they have cheated me, and there is nothing much i can do. i reported the incident atleast 10 times through there website and am yet to get a response from them.

It was a bad experience for me and i will never use any kind of online shopping portal, All are craps and cheaters and liers. They all are a corrupted business criminals..

Rediff Shopping — stupid product

Dear Purchase Manager,

How are you? We are a factory in China producing and exporting Toaster Oven, Meat Grinder, Steam Cleaner Massager, Humidifier, and Deep Fryer.

Sincerely we want to do business with you. Pls don’t hesitate to contact us for more information if you are interested in any of the above items.

Best Regards,

Tony Lee

Sales Manager

H.J.K. Electric Appliance Manufacture Co. Ltd

Email:tonylee.[protected]@gmail.com

Mobile:[protected]
    hello

where i am booking order

don't any response

this is your customer care no :[protected] stupid no
    press your product no, re enter your product no what is this my phone bill waste

one call minimum 10/- no body your empolyee direct receive the phone
    i already entered 10435060 Nikon Coolpin S630 Digital Camera 12 MP 1 GB CARD POUCH 1
    no resonse

how to contract your director
    tell me
    u like sales to product - first server the people how to contact
    this is my cell no : [protected] - Riyaz

Rediff Shopping — Defect products

I bought a watch from Rediff online shopping. I paid online and the product i got was not working. There is no number available where i should complain. They all are cheaters..

My order number is 186603(Date[protected], USB Cable Charger Wire For iPod Shuffle Apple-new is not delivered to me but customer care is telling it is delivered. I have also given complain mail for that('Rediff=[protected]' ). I have called Customer care several times, and got same reponse. I have send them mail but no reponse. i have ordered the product on 26.06.13.thay are telling me we are investigating from...

I had placed my orders on a JBL and an iPhone headset on Rediff Shopping a week ago. Pictures and details found over there said that the products were genuine. Products got delivered correctly and on right time. I asked the courier service personnel whether I can check the material before accepting. They said that this facility is not provided. Well, after that I didn't care much as the website said the products were legitimate. I accepted both of them costing Rs.325.00/- and Rs.300.00/- respectively. I opened them and found that the JBL headsets were broken. Had design problem and other problems in hearing. The sound quality is not clear, sounded almost like those 80rupee headsets available in the Shealdah market. Same thing happened with the iPhone headset. I found that it was a Chinese product provided to me by rediff shopping. Even there is no microphone to be used while making a call. I mean this thing is really ridiculous. They are cheating on their customers by selling fake items over the internet.

I tried to contact them via phone using their toll free customer care number. But every time I ring them up the automated voice response says, "all out customers care executives are busy at the moment". This is one hell of service and its irritating. I found no solution than contacting consumer forum. Looking forward for some help now. If I could, I would have thrashed them all in open public. I want them to either to refund my money or to replace the products with a genuine product. Please help.

I ordered a digital table clock with memory card from REDIFF SHOPPING..
        My order number is 8110952.. I returned that defective product on 17th July which I got on 14th of July..
        I called coustmer support but they not helping me out..they are simply telling I'll get my refund ..
        Please help me out ..i want to launch complain .....

i bought an item from rediff shopping a samsung handsfree their vendor was E AGE world (delhi),order no 8200098, which turned out to be faulty moreevwr they said its a samsung one but it was a fake copy,when i complained about it i received a mail to return the item to the vendor it will be refunded which i did via first flight courier tracker br0214070 but the item was returned by them,since then iam informing rwdiff through mail but no response if cqll up the cuatomer servixe it always remains busy if choses option for complaint
        please help

I ordered for a lightening canble of iPhone 5. And they delivered a defective product. Because of that the iPhone started making buzzing noises and it has been over 25 days since i have been trying to get the product replaced or money refunded.
          These guys have been not picking up phones now and every time they say we will solve the query asap.

The phone was absolutely shut for 4 days and just didnt start inspite of continuos...

I purchased an iTouch Stone Universal Bluetooth Headset from Rediff shopping with Order no# 8145465 Dated:[protected].

The product was delivered to me on[protected] but the product was defected so I called up the rediff customer care and they asked me to drop a mail to them and send back the defected item.

I sent back the defected item through DTDC courier with Tracking id#H[protected].
          br...

i order one pepe jean(cost-1100) from site order no-8207141. the product was damage button broken and look like used product. i try to call rediff.com support call center more then 100 time every time they are busy. i send 4-5 mail to but no reply . i dont know now what step i have to take so i can get back my money. please help me.

Order number : 8122931
            Order Date : 13/06/2013
            Site : http://shopping.rediff.com

I order a Laptop bed table on 13/06/2013 worth Rs.2078.00, I received the product from rediff 17/06/2013 with label stated that "You have order the laptop table with just cooling vents with out attached laptop USB cooling Fans whereas a special case we are sending u a upgraded table model with attached 2 USB cooling fans to the cooing vents this model costs rs 600/- more but as a small gesture from our side we are providing this as a additional feature free of cost to you"

Received product is not good and I did not like that product,So I called the rediff customer care, but it always busy, after several times of dialing i got a chance to spoke with them.They ask me to send some photos about that product i send them the details, from then still i did not received any email or phone call from them. as usual their customer care is always busy and i could not reach them,I want my product what i ordered.

http://shopping.rediff.com/ — product not received

Dear Team,
            i have ordered a product on REDIFF SHOPPING but till date no product has been reached to me.either they don't send the product or their courier tie up is not capable or responsible enough to despatch their products to its desired destinations.there must be some foul play invoved in this.
            Kindly help.even theie support system (complaint cell) doesn't work) and they boast of thier services.

REDIFF — Wrong product delivered

My order no is Order# 5014891.
            I was promised a Watson Portable Mp3/Cd / FM Player. The photo shows speaker and all.
            But what I received was a junk mp4 player with earphone.

Rediff never responds to my queries after this point.
            Thank

Rediff Shopping — Product code wrong

I purchased a LG KP 500 mobile phone on rediff shopping, and they gave me an order number. The order number when tried for enquiry shows it to be invalid.

My credit card is already been billed for Rs12, 000 but still no signs of the product delivery.

The website does not even provide me with the customer care contact number to enquire with.

Please let me know how can I cancel the product or get the refund.
            When I order my product of 2Gb Mp3 Player with 1000 watts super woofer system with warrant of 3 years

But I reacived a product of ZEBRONIC 2.1CH MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER SYSTEM with no warrant paper in the box. and so dispoint in the matter .Please I request you to change the product as soon possiable.

Please let me know how can I contact with them to replace my prodcut .

I request you to help in this matter.

Rediff.com — product not received

I have ordered an ipod on 17/7/2009 & i did not receive till date. The order number is 5483354. The phone number given is temporarily out of service. The delivery was assured in 3-6 working days. Even no answer for the mails. How can i get my money back?

Please take action at the earliest.

Anuradha.

Rediff.com — Poor product

Dear all

Don't shop any product from rediff shopping. They show very beautiful products on their web site. When you purchase this product they send defect product to us.
            I recieved the aforementioned order for Blackberry 8830 on 19th Oct 2011. I opened the consignment on 21st Oct 2011, however the order placed was exactly fine, but i encountered the problem with the mobile handset and charger. It was not taking charging. I tried figuring out the problem, I encountered multiple problems with the handset like, mobile trackball was not working fine and there was some problem with the charging slot. The charging slot was very tight to insert and it took several hours to get the phone charged completely. And finally after that the charging slot came out along with charging unit.

I just had a contact with the vendor/distributor (Bhumi Collection - as mentioned on the order slip) and they replied to send the mobile back to them through courier and they with replace the same. But the concern is, why should i spend the courier charges for the order on which i had paid shipping charges already?

order number: 6727282.

Shopping.rediff.com — Different product delivered

I ordered a mean's shaver through the order no 7548251on[protected] But they send a difference Product. I request them to reverse pick up but they are not responding My request.

HI,
              I had purchased an Espirit Mens Watch on Rediff online shopping on 15th June, requesting for a delivery on 20th June. The product was meant to be a surprise gift to my father on the occassion of Father's day and hence we did not inform him. The product was delivered on the 25th June, however my Father refused to accept it as the senders name mentioned on the parcel was not mine and of someone else's ( most probably the shipper). Since it was an unknown person, my father did not accept it due to security reasons.

While I was checking online with the consignment number on the night of 25th June, I found that the status showed as returned to rediff. I got in touch with my father and he confirmed that a courier was refused. I then sent an email to Rediff asking them to reship and that I will pay the additional shipping charge.
              Rediff replied on 27th June with the following content:

"Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Rediff.com

Kindly note that we are investigating your order status with the concerned vendor. As soon as we receive feedback from them we will revert back to you.Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Also we would like to inform you that kindly place a fresh order regarding the same.

We assure you courteous, prompt service on all your visits to www.rediff.com.

Warm Regards,
              Ameya
              Customer Service
              www.rediff.com"

I, however email back to them asking for either a refund of the earlier paid money for the product or reship the product and that I will pay the additional shipping charge. Since then I have sent several reminders, however in vain as Rediff has not bothered to contact me back, nor did they refund the money, nor have they reshipped the product. The original product and the shopping details are as follows:

Product Title: esprit watch es[protected]
              order number: 8129138
              Vendor: Jatin Chandyok ( [protected]@hotmail.com )
              Dispatched through Velocity courier with consignment number [protected]

I presently stay outside India and am not able to dial the Rediff customer support number as it seems that it can be dialled only from within India. I have asked rediff to provide me with the number that can be dialled from outside India, however they have not provided anything.
              I would request your support to either get my money refunded to my credit card or reship the product. My details are mentioned below:
              Name: Pradipta Mukherjee
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Phone: [protected]
              Address: Springs2, Street9, Villa 30, Dubai.

Thanks and Regards

Please assist me.I have ordered cake for birthday on 4 July but, when I check my product status there is no details which could tell me when it will be delivered.

I called to customer care to make sure that the things are fine, but I am trying from yesterday and they always provide me with the voice message - all our customer care executives are busy.

Any time I call, I received the same message and according...
                I ordered a pair of lotto shoes UK-9 but they sent the smaller size and those shoes are not of my use because they are not fit for my foot. I called rediff, mailed them as well as I called the dealer also named aggarwal enterprises located in Delhi, but no response from these people. As soon as I got the shoes I raised called and E-mailed them on another day and till now (8 days) they did not reply me. When I called dealer they told me mail...

Rediff shopping has cheated me delivering a cheap and sub standard item, instead of giving me the item i ordered.
                I have ordered a 4 port usb hub with power adapter, as per their site description as per order no 8147030 dated[protected] Transaction No.[protected].I paid Rs 769 for the item. But on opening the the packet delivered, i found that the item i received is different- a cheap and sub standard USb hub costing a very less amount. Immediately, i complained to the customer care of rediff shopping through phone and by e mail. But no action has been taken to replace the item. i have been contacting them daily but i do not get a satisfying reply.
                I am totally disappointed over the cheating i have undergone and I need justice in this regard. I may be given the item for which i have paid for or refund the amount i have paid, by taking back the the sub standard item they have dispatched.
                yours faithfully
                sundaresan pillai

Rediff Shopping — Cheating By Rediff.

I had ordered an Original Sony Ericsson HPM 64 hands free as per the advertisement of Rediff vide the Order No. 5517169. But we had received a duplicate and defective hands-free. I had informed them about the complaint on the same day and returned the product back as directed by them. But the product I had received back was an awkward one and is good for nothing. My Sony Ericsson cell phone had got damaged just after using the product two or three times. I had informed about the complaint to them on the very same day the product had received back and had not received any favorable reply from them. They had been replying that the product had been replaced once and there is no warranty for the product. Moreover they had given the vendor's phone number and had found that the number does not exist. I had felt cheated by this practice of Rediff. I expect a response regarding to this...
                This is to inform u that i had puchased the bathroom weighing machine for 500 Rupees by cash on delivery but the machine which i received is not up to mark the pointer is not showing '0' when we start even after scrolling as per the instruction given . Therefore if possible either replace the machine or return the money. The order was placed somewhere in this month itself in the beginning and i had received that it will be delieved between 14th to 18th augustbut it was delived on 12th of this month by some courier . Now i dont have any receipt . pl show some courteousy on ur part and do something else i will not buy anything from ur website. thanks PRAMILA VERMA

Hi Sir/Mam,

I had placed an order (Order number: 8090155) for classic slim lunch Tupperware box on 6th of June.
                  Have received a wrong product(instead of classic slim lunch box , small slim lunch box delivered) on 17-June-2013.When i called REDIFF customer care they refused to log a compliant and asked me drop a mail for further guidance.But till date i have not received any reply from REDIFF. REDIFF is not bothered about what has been shipped to the customer and i have never faced this kind of torture from any of the online shopping sites.Request you to take necessary actions against this site for being shipping wrong products and not reverting to clients complaints.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Aparna.P
                  Aug 13, 2020

Rediff Shopping — gift with product not received

i order order a childrens laptop to rediff shopping on 25-02-09 order was is 5226008 i recived the product but i did not recieved the free gift with the product which is mentioned with the product, i write to the custmer care but no response was there then i tall with them on phone they said that they will send the gift but till date no resopnse from them its shame on rediff. i suggest all the persons those are shopping thigs online do not trust on rediff shopping
                  hello,
                  I have ordered for a gift to deliver it to another address for a birthday wish...
                  But they did not deliver on the specific date...
                  Its of no use now...

Shopping. Rediff.com — FRAUD

REDIFF SHOPPING comes with a website to make fool of people. I placed an order of a small piece o[censored]tility furniture for the amount of INR appx 1900/- via order no. 7946060. It came defective. I sent an email for complain, 10 days later they sent me an address and ask me to courier the same on that address.

I spent my money to courier it. The recipient refused to accept my packet and it came back to me. After a three weeks...

Dear sir/Madam

I am unable to login my mail account - [protected]@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option..

my other email id is...[protected]@gmail.com...please resend my password on this id..

Reflections — password rediffmail

I have forgotten my rediffmail password. On using the FORGOT PASSWORD option the alternate email id shown in the hint is incorrect.. It is very necessary to recover the password.. please help..
                    email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    alternate email id shown in hint- b***[protected]@rediffmail.com
                    You can contact me on my alternate email id-
                    please help me
                    I am unable to login my mail account [protected]@rediff.com Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option..
                    my other email id is.

[protected]@rediffmail.com

please resend my password on this id..

Hai
                      I ordered 2 sets of 3 in a pack of double bed sheets on rediff shopping site. They delivered 3 single bed sheets worth 675Rs. I tried contacting rediff shopping their communication is ver low inspite of sending them lots of e mails they answered once after which no reply at all. I tried contacting the tel nos. and e mail I'd of the venders but they are all wrong and so cannot contact them. These are the information given to me which was not helpful.
                      --------

D&Y Set Of 3 Cool & Chic Double Bed Sheets...2...Rs 2598

Product Title: D&Y Set Of 3 Cool & Chic Double Bed Sheets
                      Vendor name: Alpha Radios
                      Contact Person: Nitin Verma,Sonu Tiwari
                      Phone Number: 3893108,3893108
                      Email Id: [protected]@alpharadios.com,[protected]@alpharadios.com

Do not hesitate to contact us at any point regarding your order. You can follow the status of your order by sending as sms 'TRACK 8059615' to 57333 or by login to 'Track Your Order'.
                      You may also call us at our toll-free number[protected] and our Customer Care will be happy to help you.

Neha
                      Rediff Shopping
                      What do I do to get back my money or the product, please let me know my options
                      Mary

SIr, I had ordered rain suit for 349 Rs from Rediff Shopping on 3 June 2013 (Order No 8080228) , I received the same on 10 June 2013, And I was surprised to see the low quality material and the size of it was very short for me.
                        On the same day (10 june) I mailed them rediff shopping that I dont want this Item and want to be refunded; I mailed them four times in this matter but still today I have not received any single reply from...