Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Reebok India Phone Numbers

Reebok India reviews & complaints(1015)

A few months back, I had bought a pair of Reebok shoes from one of your show rooms in Mahipalpur, New Delhi. In a matter of just a few months, the shoes are almost in tatters; the sole of the shoe has almost separated. Being a Reebok loyalist, I thought bringing this to your notice was highly prudent on my part.

To be honest, I am disgusted to see the pathetic state of quality of products of a company as renowned as Reebok.

//Rishabh Jain

Big Bazaar In Ldh, Reebok Active Runner — price diffarnce

i use to buy a reebok shoes from big bazzar at the 44% discount.the real price of the model (active runner)is 3499rs at big...

Reebok India — Regarding Replacement of shoes

To,

Reebok India,
    Customer Care

I bought a pair of Reebok Shoes for Rs.1800.00, from...

I had purchased a reebok bag in July' 2008 from Darya Ganj Reebok Outlet of New Delhi, India and i am using the same only from December onwards, but few days back, its stitches got open and have created a big whole in the main pocket. I complained the vendor for the same, he said leave the bag, we'll send it to the factory and get it repaired within a week's time. Today when i went to collect the bag, the vendor returned the same as it is saying that it is not possible to cure the defect.

Now you are requested to kindly take suitable action against the company and get my bag either replaced or rectify the defect therein.

Your earlier action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Kushagra Mittal

REEBOK BAG — Site not accessible

I have got Sodexo gift pass, After acratching i got reebok bag but when i was registering it on the site am not able to register,

REEBOK BAG — reebok bag not found

I purchased indiatoday summer kit vide order no.-0GA[protected] order date.30.07.2009 vide invoice no.-0RA[protected] dated 31.07.2009 for the invoice amount-Rs.-2898.00. To my surprise when I oppened the kit there was no reebok bag as promissed in the inv. letter. Hence please do send the reebok bag in favour of me at the earliest.

Hi There,
      I am regular customer of Reebok. My past experiences with Reebok products are good and satisfied.
      But As I complained/claimed about my purchased shoes, I am not satisfied with the answer as given to me from your service experts. So I am requesting you to take a look of this complain / claim in detail, Please.
      As common market products Reebok products is somehow expensive and that’s deserves it. But Customer has to Satisfy by every angle of product and services.
      Here are my details about Claim:
      PGSC No. I-175926
      Customer Claim form copy no. 6248
      Store Name: RBK Residency, Bangalore
      Cust Name: Rahul R. Vaja
      Reported Defect: stitching is coming out
      (In Actual Shoe material tear off besides the last finger of leg in both shoes)
      Hoping for your favorable replay
      from
      ~Rahul Vaja
      Bangalore.

Reebok Shoes — Poor Quality Products, Poor Service

I bought a pair of reebok shoes (around Rs 5000) some around 1 month back from Reebok Showroom in Leela Palace (Bangalore). In this small time only these shoes strated tearing off. The front corners of both the shoes are teared off. I went back to the shop with this complaint but that shop manager responded after 1 day that nothing can be done. The company people have refused to give relacement or do any repair.
      This is very disgusting, even if i have bought of a shoe pair of some local brand, i would have got in just around Rs 500 to 1000 and that also would have worked for more than a year. Reebok company representatives should look in such matters and should respond positively to such cases.
      Now i have got a very bad image of Reebok company. Till now i was a good suporter of this company, but now onwards I will never
      buy any product of this brand. and will also make aware about the reality to other people.
      In bahadurgarh i bought shoes before few days but they were unfit so i want then change but in that showroom the owner rejected to change.
      I had a soul problem in the reebok model vector molten fire shoes - black which were purchased from a authorisez showroom and after 13 months we do not have it's purchase invoice.

On 28/01/09 We had talked to your franchisee M/s, Reebok Shoppe and as he agreed to change the soul we had given the above shoes to him and also purchased more as a valued customer vide bill No R5398/520 worth Rs, 5759/- Till date after follow-up's there is no reply/response. I look forward to now handover this matter to you urgently or take a police action against the co and the retailer.

My direct cell phone number is [protected].
      S.K.Agarwal
      Police Bhavan"
      Gandhinagar.

Reebok — reprair my shoes net is brust

Pls net repaair reebok shoes i kindly request to u

Dear India Today,

Thank you for sending the 20 cds of 'Sacred Moments'.
        br...

I had booked for gift voucher for purchase of Reebok Shoes costing Rs.1300/- under EMI scheme and paid sum of Rs.1400/- throgugth my ICICI Bank Credit Card.
        1) I am yet to receive the gift voucher,
        2) ICICI Bank has already billed me for Rs.1400/- in the current month and not offered me any EMI scheme for which I have paid extra amount. Now, It is understood that EMI scheme is avaliable only for transaction more than Rs.2000/-. Further, ICICI Bank amount has remitted amount of Rs.1400/- to your company.
        Pl. refund the amount of Rs.100/- and issue gift voucher at the earliest.

My Name is Shabin. I am from Chennai. 20 days back (Dec 08th) I bought a Reebok shoes from the Reebok showroom here in Chennai costing Rs 5000. After few days I see the upper portion of shoe is getting detached. I have showed it to the showroom and asked for replacement. At the time of purchase the manager of the showroom assured me that any defect to the shoes can be replaced from the showroom itself.

But now he is telling that the shoes cannot be replaced, and only can be serviced in their service center itself. Is it the right way to behave to a customer..?? We are buying Branded things from the reputed companies like Reebok only because of the quality we are expecting. If it is getting damaged within 20 days means it is of very poor quality.

If anybody can reply me, what should be done to get my shoes replaced would be great. Anyways I have decided if no other way I will go to the consumer court.

My Contact # [protected]

Showroom Details :-

Reebok Factory Outlet
          #11, AGS, Colony, ECR Main Road
          Kottivakkam, Chennai - 41

Reebok — poor customer service and poor quality footwear

Dear Reebok Customer Care,

I would like to bring to your notice that i had to experience a very poor customer service from your reebok outlet located at MG Road, Ernakulam, Cochin.I am a loyal customer of your's and the recent purchase of mine was a sports shoe. But within a day's use its color started eroding. I brought this to the notice of the respective store manager but in vain.

I kindly request you to make sure that you handle such situations with immediate response because it affects our purchasing habits also make sure that your customer care is more effective and functioning.Do consider my request.

Sanjay.S

Reebok — Regarding bad customer service

I bought a pair of shoes from Reebok Outlet on Residency road, Bangalore. This showroom is being handled by some Retail Incorporate.

I did the transaction through my debit card of Indian Bank, Bangalore on 12th July 2009. I was told by the staff before the purchase that the pair is on 50% discount and is of Rs. 1500. But while getting billed Rs. 1800 was deducted. I straight away asked the person on the counter to cancel the order. He did the same and gave me a sale & a void transaction slip.

After a few days I checked up in my account that the money has not been credited back. I called up the people of this Reebok showroom to find out why it didnt happen. They asked me to visit the outlet to get the problem solved. When I reached the outlet they told me that since its a debit card so it will take 15 days for the money to refund. I was not able too understand that why didnt he tell me all this on phone itself. He also told me that next time if I will come he will provide me with the statement of transactions to show to the bank.

After 20 days I again checked my account and the money had not been credited. I again visited the store and asked these people for the statement. Instead of saying sorry for not having the statment even after a week they told me that if I had the transaction slip i should have shown that to the bank. To add to it the staff told me that it is very basic thing to know all this. I was not able to understand whether I am standing in a branded Reebok showroom or some roadside shoe shop.

I just expected these people to help me out in how to get my money back and instead of helping me they were giving me lectures on basic things. I have always heard of Reebok as a big brand. I just hope they make there people learn how to behave and treat their customer. It is a shame for such a big brand that such things happen at their stores. I hope Reebok authorities will take care in giving franchisee to anybody from now on.

Ankit Sharma
          ankit.[protected]@gmail.com
          I had purchased a pair of shoes and I had been given a copy of coupons which they promised to redeem from time to time.

In January I went to redeem it and I was told that this is a sale period hence it cannot be redeemed. I have requested them so many times. I have visited SCO 20, Sector 17 showroom so many times. At last, I told them I will have to go to consumer court then they redeem the same immediately. But they harrassed me a lot.

Now again I went to redeem the same they said there is a sale and it cannot be redeemed. I told them you have redeemed the same in January. He said I do not know about than but I cannot redeem it presently at any cost. How funny his reply was? However it is clearly written on the vouchers that these would be redeemed on the MRP and nowhere it is mentioned that it will not be redeemed during the sale period. How rude it was if you cannot redeem the coupon then why you issue the same. I have wasted my petrol, energy and get frustrated because of these coupons.

I requested Mr Sanjay, Incharge, Sector 17, Chandigarh again and again to redeem the same he said I cannot redeem the same. I said then why you give this at the time of puchasing a pair of shoes. He said rudly he will not accept these and you do whatever you like. Now I would have no choice except to approach the consumer court.

Ravinder Sharma, [protected]
          The customer service at Reebok is horrible. First when you call, if you can find a number good luck, they put you on hold. Then when and if they answer the phone in 10 min, you are transferred to another department and put on hold again. Will not answer email and just forget about snail mail. I have never had such horrific customer service from one company in all the years I have been on the internet. Thanks for listening.

Reebok — bad customer service

Today I visited a Reebok outlet at Begumpet Hyderabad. I have been visiting the store about a couple of times a year. Today I wasted one hour at the store and there was no one helping me neither the stuff was put up properly to indicate the discounts on the particular products. I picked a few tracks from the 50% off rack and was desperately trying to find some help but they all seemed to be in their own bliss. After an hour of my search and conclusions I had to go down to the manager to check if I was sure about the prices of the products and to my dismay they all were only 30% off. I felt really bad that after all my hardwork it was all futile waste of time. I am sorry to say but the store is pathetic and so are the people working there. Right from the doorman to the manager. The security man did not bother to ask who had blocked my car from reversing and he made me waste another 15 min trying to find who parked the car behind. This was one really bad experience and I am pretty positive I am not going to that store again. It does not make a large difference to you but I had to let you know about your customer service. Thanks!

Dear Customer Care Officer
            I have been purchasing and using the Reebok Brand shoes including accessories for last few years with a confidence that it is the best availble brand in India. On the same pretext I purchased a shoe from BHARAT ENTERPRISES, NAYA BAZAR, JACUBPURA, NEAR JAIN MANDIR, GURGAON.He committed to me fro six month replacement warranty.
            In last two month shoes got problems about pasting & got damage o[censored]pper sole from last finger side.
            I asked to Bharat Enterprises for replacement, but he clearly refused to replace it.
            Due to his behaviour I decided to go consumer forum.

Please help me, If it can solve without time wasting.

Navnit Sharma
            Gurgaon
            Dear Customer Care Officer

Reg: Shoes damaged from upper sole - Reebok

I have purchased Reebok Brand shoes on date 04.02.09 from "Rebook India Company Showroom" from bareilly (U.P.), of Rs. 1199.00 (after 799.00 Rs. discount ).in the four months only, my shoes got damaged from upper soul from last finger side.I asked to Your retail shop for replacement,

Is there any possiblity for replacement and exchange of shoes then confirm on the above mentioned email-id .

waiting for positive reply.

Amit Kumar Salvi.
            Bareilly.
            Mobile No.[protected]
            this is careers alert i have done my MBA in marketing i want to join rebook in india so plz. suggest me by mail

To

Reebok India

I bought some Reebok articles from 'Adis, SCO 35, Sector 11, Panchkula' on 25.11.2007, one of these articles was Pullover (Article Code MSS7318 005) worth Rs.1699/-. This pullover found to be defective since its neck was not properly woven due to which woolen threads started to disentangle when it was worn on the first instance. I reported the matter to Adis on the next day which took the pullover back with an assurance of replacement of the same article. I made several visits but at last was told that the same article was not available and asked to take some other article. No other pullover at the store was found to be attractive enough to me and I requested the store owner to refund the money which he flatly refused to. I also approached the distributor of Reebok having its office at Chandigarh but to no use. Having no alternative I asked him to give me a credit note so that another pullover may be taken when fresh stock arrives. The owner gave a credit note and told that new stock would reach shortly and I can get my choice article. I made daily visits to the store but no fresh stock of pullover arrived. Since the winters were running out, having no option I took a pullover (Article Number MSS7314 021) against that credit note.

My worries did not end here. This pullover also found to be defective and its threads torn unevenly due to which the pullover became unusable after a few uses.

It is relevant to submit that the pullover has been worn only a few times which can also be gathered from the fact that it was taken on 18.12.2007, when the winter was almost ending, and now the winter has just started. Further, a branded pullover is supposed to be of good quality and supposed to remain usable for long but that did not happen here.

I have tried to locate the complaint mechanism of Rebook India on its website but could not found the same.

I hereby request the Reebok India to replace my pullover with a new pullover having Article no. MSS7318 005 or refund my money.

Yours Truly,
              M. R. Deswal

THIS IS MY SECCOND COMPLAIN REGARDING THE SUBJECT. I HAVE NOT RECIEVED RECIEVED ANY OF THE PRODUCT I HAVE ORDERED i.e. REEBOK SHOE, DIAMOND JEWELLARY GIFT VOUCHER & HOLIDAY PAKAGE AGAINST YOUR CHARGE OF RS. 2249/- IN THREE INSTALLMENT VIA CREDIT CARD OF WHICH YOU HAVE CHARGED 1049/- AS 1ST INSTALLMENT ON 29.10.08 FROM MY CARD NO[protected]XXXX. YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HAVE TOLD ME ON THE PHONE THAT I WILL RECIEVE IT WITHIN 7 TO 10 DAYS. BUT IT IS ABOUT 1 MONTH I HAVE NOT REIEVED ANY PRODUCT FROM YOU TILL 26.11.08. KINDLY SEND ME MY PRODUCT & REPLY THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE INTENTION TO CHEAT PEOPLES THEN REPLY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MY MAIL OR CALL ME IN MY CELL NO. [protected] URGENTLY.
                Fraud Company- Some Facts of holiday voucher, i got this voucher after expiery date

Step 1:

Send the below mentioned documents at the address given below atleast 30 working days before the 1st preferred booking date.
                These documents should be sent by courier only.

Please note that you need to write "Reliance holiday package" on the envelope.
                •Valid Photo ID Proof ( DL, Voter id Card, Passport Copy, PAN Card ) any one of them.
                •Draft of Rs.800/- in favor of IndiaHotelReview.com payable at Noida UP branch Issued only from Indian bank. These charges are collected for the services rendered in the booking. There will be no further charges to be paid at the hotel.
                •Copy of Invoice from Reliance.
                •1 Passport size Photograph.
                •List of 3 preferred destinations/hotels with check-in dates(all 3 destinations' check-in dates must have a difference of atleast 7 days.

Dates/Periods when offer is not valid :

15th Jan'09– 15th Mar'09

Sector 63 Noida UP
                PIN 201307

Reebok — about holiday package

i buy one reebok pack.
                i got 1 dvd player and 1 reebok sunglasses. but not received the holiday package details.
                i am from bagdalam courier services, i deliver a 2000 magazines of ignite fitness solution (foreverfit) situated in veera desai road, azad nagar, i am also give him a pod of all the magazines but the company cant give me payment i want to banned this company please help me outm i have all the proof you want

regards

bagdalam courier services
                i send a parcel through om international courier services situated in andheri(east) my receipt no or awb no of om courier service is 972063 and he cannot deliver my parcel of 82 kg o[censored]sa, and he stolen my parcel and cannot refund my booking price of 20000/- and my clamp of parcel, kindly reply me soon

shoe upper part damage

I have purchased on 3.1.15 damage found with in 10 days. On 28.1.15 claim accepted. We have chosen leading brand. But...?

DEAR SIR
                  I HAVE BEEN ASKED IN PONE BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR REEBOK SHOES FOR WHICH YOU WILL CHARGE RS 2249/- IN THREE INSTALLMENT FROM MY CREDIT CARD 0N 27TH OCT. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU WILL SEND ME A GIFT VOUCHER OF 5000/- OF DIAMOND JEWELLERY PURCHASE & A HOLIDAY PAKAGE. FIRST INSTALLMENT OF RS. 1049/- WAS DEBITED FROM MY CARD ON 29 OCT BUT I HAD NOT RECIEVED ANY THING FROM YOUR SIDE TILL DATE WHICH I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT I WILL RECIEVE IN ONE WEEK TROUGH BLUE DART COURIER SERVICE.
                  KINDLY ARRANGE TO SEND THE PRODUCT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

REBOCK SHOE — NON RECEIPT OF PRODUCT

I HAVE PALCED ORDER THROUGH ONLINE AND PAYMENT MADE THROUGH CREDIT CARD FOR REBOCK SHOES ( 2 PAIRS). MY ITBC NO. 09901761 AND MY ORDER NO. OGA[protected]. THE ORDER WAS PLACED IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY-2009. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND REQUESTED FOR REFUND. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

Reebok Apparel — Reebok India 'Free' Gifts Promo

When I bought Reebok apparel worth approx. Rs 4, 000 from their store at Oberoi Mall, Mumbai, India, I was given a scratch...

Hello Sir/Madam,
                    I have bought Reebok shoe worth of Rs.4999 from Bangalore (Marathahalli Reebok Retail show room) six months back. I am not using this shoe for rough use like for walking and jacking/Running, I use this use only for casual purpose that too occasionally. But I understood from the show room that this shoe specifically made for Running so I thougt I will get good life for this shoe when I bought the time. This is the first time I am buying Reebok shoe that too based on my friends suggestion. I think for me Reebok first impression itself became the bad impression.
                    I have not satifisfied with this shoe, why because the shoe got damaged in the front portion. The small finger of the my leg is coming out from the net covered in the front portion. Unfortuantelly I have lost my shoe bill so the Marathahalli show room Manager is not ready to take it for either replacement or just atleast to repair the shoe.
                    I would request you to take consideration for this mail and take action on this. I belive, As I mentioned about the impression on Reebok, the Reebok company will not make me to feel bad.

Thanks, .
                    Vijay S
                    with due to respect i beg to say that i am arun vikram singh i was bought one pair of Reebok shoe from 167-H Q167 infantry brigade SHAHJHANPUR U P (INDIA) that bill no.007792 DT 14/08/2008 the shoe index no.048539Y assorted joggin but that shoe was damagged after five month so please suggest for replacement that shoe thank you your customer Mr Arun vikram singh C/O DR.Masiullah khan Deppt, of Geography G F COLLAGE SHAHJHANPUR UP INDIA (PIN 242001)

I Bought Reebok floaters today 1/11/2008 at Reebok on Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai. The MRP Price on the floaters was Rs.1290....
                      I bought 2 pair of reebok shoes 1 white and 1 black and they both have the rubber sole coming off of them. If I would of known...

Reebok Shoes — Sole pasting came out

Dear Reader,

There is a defect in the my reebok shoe which I brought from hgretail, an authorised retailer...

To,
                      Customer Care,
                      Reebok, India.

I had bought the Reebok Men pair of shoes on 12 Aug 2008 at price of 2990.00 INR from Authorized Reebok Outlet in Pune Central, but within less 2 months
                      shoes is loosing its sole.

Shoes details are as follows:
                      Code :[protected]
                      Name : RBKRUNNERLPWHITE/NAV
                      Rate : 2990.00 (Discount -30% i.e. 897.00)
                      Shop Address : Pune Central, Bund Garden Road, Pune, Maharashtra

Yesterday, 7 Oct 2008, I have reported the problem at above mentioned Reebok retail outlet @ Pune Central and handed over the pair of shoe to them.
                      They agreed & accepted the shoes and given me the acknowledgment slip with saying that, the shoes will be replaced after company's inspection within maximum of 7 days. I waiting for their response now.

I request the company to please look into this and replace the shoes or refund my money back at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Sambhaji Deshmukh
                      Senior Software Engineer | HSBC Software Development (India) Private Limited
                      HSBC Center Riverside, West Avenue, 25 B, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411 006 INDIA

Phone. +[protected]
                      Cell. +[protected]
                      Email. [protected]@hsbc.co.in

i bought a bag not a month old it has started tearing frm many places wht the hell is this...

Dear Sirs,
                        A week back got a mailer promising a reebok bag Code : 867 Worth Rs.1990/- a handling charge was supposed to Rs. 490/- payable by us. Agreed, orderered, and today i received the bag in good condition.
                        BUT ITS MRP IS Rs. 1199/--? Surprised because it was supposed to be of Rs. 1990/-.
                        Is`nt it amounts to cheating and providing product which is not worth and easily available in the market for the money charged by the way of handling charges.
                        Sanjeev Manchanda