Reebok India

Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Dear Customer Service,

I purchased Reebok Shoes from M/s. style Gangtok @Rs.2990/- which apparently was new range. One shoe got torn without any outside force and other piece was also getting off in same way.
On my complaint the store took shoes from me and send it company details of form were PGSC No.1-154455 size 8 on 21/11/2007 and was told it will come back in weeks time,but after 11/2 one and half months i got same torn shoes returned with no explanation on customer claim form which apparently is to be comleted by product manager.

I regret to say that being regular purchaser of your product such careless action was not expected on companies part. My shoes were not replaced but atleast i should have got proper explanation on that
i purchsed i reebok bag from sudexo voucher from ne sopping two month ago.but still i not receved that bag .and no any responce from reebok side my order cod no is S0639. tell me what i shoud do.my add.su 22 23 24 bhikaji cama bhawan, bhikaji cama place new delhi-110067.
hi ! i am sunil bansod i am very happy your prodect i am not complait.

I purchased a pair of Reebok shoes costing Rs 6490 from the Reebok Shop in MGF Mall in Gurgaon on 27th October 07. Its PGSC Number is 1-53350. Within two weeks the outsole of the left shoe started coming off and the one on the right had become loose. I returned it to the shop via Customer Claim Form number 4495. I was returned the pair of shoes with only the left outsole pasted after a week. I was assured that in case the other sole came off the product would be replaced.
    Within a week the outsoles of both shoes started coming off and I returned the pair on 27th November 07 in a pathetic condition via Customer Claim form number 4498 and I was told the shoe would be sent to HO to get it fixed again. I called the shoe shop several times and also visited them but the shoe has not yet returned. Also there is no point in sticking it since as earlier another part of the outsole would come off. Its the 7th today and in spite of spending a huge amount of money I have no shoes. I had bought the pair out of necessity and I can't afford to spend more.
    I request you therefore to either provide me with a pair of good shoes of the same value or give me my money back, since I could buy 4 pairs of more sturdy shoes form the local market for the same amount.

Ramesh
    Aug 13, 2020
    i wanted to buy myself the reebok pump-2 from my local rbk shop only to be told that the reebok pump-2 was only a demo range to test the public on the new shoe, i am very disgasted in reebok shoes and would like an explenation for that! thanx
    I have been using Reebok Sports shoes since 15-20 years. Just for your information my 2nd last pair was a Reebok Premier Road Plus[protected] and the last pair was a Reebok Premier Elite[protected]. I paid about Rs 5, 000/-for the last pair which is about a year old and have used only for walking for about 8 months and have never used them in the rain or on the beach nor have I ever washed them.
    THE COMPLAIN : The Sub Soles have opened up.
    MY QUESTION : How can this happen to Premium Reebok shoes in a span of less than one year? and that too used only for walking?
    Irequest you to kindly look into the matter to get my shoes fixed/replaced at the earliest.
    I have purchased my shoes from your Franchisee outlet in Panjim - Goa.

Expecting your positive and quick reply.
    Thanking You I remain,
    Yours Sincerely,

Dr Gregory I Pereira
    Goa

Dear Customer Care Officer

I bring to your notice the sequence of events which are self explanatory in eroding the confidence of a customer in reputed brand like Reebok:

I have been purchasing and using the Reebok Brand products that it is the best availble brand in India. On the same pretext I purchased a T shirt from the Reebok retail outlet at Pune Invoice no 843 on the 15.9.7, product MSL 6105A1100 verical strip T shirt.On using the same and after 2 wash the vertical strip faded and los its color. In the 2nd wash while washing the same with other clothes the T shirt got some stain marks.On visiting your franchisee in fatima nagar Pune on the 7.10.7 the person says we are a discount store hence no warranties are accepted from this store. When he came to know that he T shirt was not bought under discount & was billed on mrp, he pointed out the stains on the T shirt and gave me a customer claim form no 1492 dt 7.10.7

Later after following up they tell me that the same is rejected coz of the stains on the T shirt. Nobody is ready to accept that the color has faded in just 15 odd days.

After going through this very unfortunate sequence of events I have now decided that I will continue to use Reebok Brand as the brand is good, we all know it & will not deprive myself only coz of few foolish people at the franchisee . Rigidity and Rude Behaviour of your franchisee outlet employees would only tarnish Brand Image and Reputation of your Company.

If you really feel concerned about this mail I atleast expect a reply.

Manoj C sethi
      b 101 sunflower apts
      off NIBM road
      Pune-411048

Dear Customer Care Officer

Ihad bought a pair of Reebok shoes from Balaji Enterprises, # 21,9th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011 on 25th August 2006.But within 6 months the sole of the shoes came out and I was not able to use it.On my complaint to them they said the warranty is only for 3 months and they refused to take my complaint.The invoice nunmber of my purchase was 4966, dated 25th Aug.2006.Then since Iwanted to use the shoe I had to pay up to get it repaired.Even the repairs done was a shaby job.Iam surprised by the fact that such a branded company could cheat the customers this way.Hope you will do something regarding this.

Reebok — defect in product

i purchased a school bag from reebok(model town-2, delhi) n i took it to school fr just 20 days.till there were just 2-3 books it was fine but whn i added 2-3 more it was torn completly.when i took it to the show room they asked me for the bill n when i got home i dint get the bill i told them they asked me the date of purchased i told them they gave me a bill n said u will get a new bag in 15-20 days after that they told me that the bill the gave me was not correct n the bag is back n after that they told me we will give u a call when i will be okk n nw its around 2 months i have not got any feed back yet.were much disappointed by the poor quality of reebok.i kindly request the manager to please look in the matter n give a feed back

Abhishek vasandani
        255 gujranwala town-3 second floor delhi-9

Reebok Shoes — Defective shoes

Lat november i bought a reebok shoes from bangalore within 3 months whole of the pasting of the sole of shoes has came out.Currently i am placed in delhi and have taken the shoes to many reebok stores but no one is reponding me in the proper manner. I am also having the bill of the shoe and also the torned of sole pieces from the shoe. Please help me in getting my shoe exchanged.
        I have purchased a Reebok Jagger Wrist Watch White Dial Item Code R1094, through India Today Bagit, from Today Retail Network Pvt Ltd vide their Invoice No TRNPL /DLI/10-11/150407 date 14.01.2011. The watch was received on 25.01.2011 by speed post. From the time of receipt it was observed that hour and minute hands move / slide as the hand is moved. I have raised complaint to The Reebok Customer care e mail Id given in the Guarantee Card. No reply has been received from them so far. The watch carries a price tag of Rs 2999.00. It is not understood how to avail the warranty service from the manufacturer. Please advice.

N.PAULPANDIAN,
        2-2-51, II Street, Ramnagar,
        T.Kallupatti PO.,
        Madurai Dist,
        Madurai-625702
        Mobile No.[protected]

I had purchased Reebok brand shoes from authorized shop of the company in Delhi on 06.04.2007. I found that stitch thread around eye hold was coming loose. On pointing this out the company through their authorized dealer in Delhi changed the shoes on 08.04.2007. However, the shoes subsequently were found very tight and damaging my feet. On 26.04.2007 I communicated to the Company at their E-mail address this aspect including request that matter be dealt in Lucknow as I am posted in Lucknow.
          The company in its e-mail correspondence admitted that dimensions of the shoe can vary because of styling which was exactly the cause of my discomfort because of these shoes. However, the company felt that shoes cannot be replaced as I had used them and they thus cannot resell the same. After much e-mail based correspondences in which Company representatives used inappropriate language, the Company agreed to examine the shoes. Accordingly, the shoes were left at the Company designated store at Saharaganj, Lucknow on 12.05.2007.
          Since then, despite repeated reminders, there has been no communication from the Company as to what has happened to my claim to have these shoes replaced. Thus the Company has deprived me o[censored]se of shoes for more than three months in spite of having invested substantial amount of money. It is requested that this matter may be taken up with the Company to find out:-
          (1) Why the Company shoes were of different size in spite of declaring on the shoes the size for which they were bought? Incidentally company has accepted this aspect and I quote from their email to me ‘Footwear of various models may vary in dimensions because of styling’.
          (2) Why Company representative use inappropriate language while corresponding with the customer?
          (3) Why a multinational Company which spends huge amount of money globally on advertisement deals with the customer who points out the problems insensitively?
          (4) Why it has taken Company so much time from 12.05.2007 till date that it does not find itself capable of responding to the customer in spite of having taken back the shoes for examination.
          (5) Whether the company will ultimately decide on the issue or legal action for which a customer is always poorly equipped compared to a multinational company is the only recourse?
          (6) Does the Reebok Company have the same policy towards its customers in Europe and America in similar circumstances?