Reliance Communications Ltd

Fax:

11941
Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

I would like to inform you that I registered a complain to reliance customer care regarding network problem...
From today’s date I have not receive my reliance card.

i have applied for reliance one card...

I've been an existing customer for Reliance netconnect. have gone through all the reviews here. N now share the same plight as alot of their customers facing. I had a bill shock of my life when they sent me a bill for 14000/- instead of the 900/- monthyl charges promised. There have been sevreal complaints taken - However, had to follow it up with so many people since oct'09. It's still unresolved. My credit limit was only 3000/- & got a bill for 14000/- My usage was continously monitored by me & thus reliance recalculated the bills & brought it to 3910/- i explained them my usage was low & i never would have closed down on my cr limit. If i can highlight this to alot of people & if we can highligh the same in media...News Channel it would be great. I'm still awaiting a callback from a manager over a weeek now. Please help me with mr. anil Ambani email address. I know he would step forward n help.

I have rendered for a postpaid connection of reliance communication in june 2009........soon there were network problems,,, repeated complaints were done but the situation get worst.
    Then they disconnected my outgoing due to some arbitatory rules of thier companies internal policy.......even after registering the complaint way back i have not received a satisfactory answer till date.

As i have just joined a premier bank at that time and was busy with the training..... i have deligated the authority to talk on my behalf to my best friend and also a patent attorney who is residing in delhi.

i have a series of email communication .......between my friend/advocate Mr. RAvindra and REliance......

As i m a professional and from outsider to WEst Bengal i m not finding enough time to visit to the court........
    kindly also let me know where i cna send the email communication so that u can have a good view of the same.......

These are some mails i have with me...........

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
    To: [protected]@relianceada.com
    Subject: RE: 'ADAG=[protected]'Reference your mail
    Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:56:03 +0530

Dear Jitendra,

I don't have to say anything more. Please read my last mail carefully, I have cleared that we are not going to pay anything, secondly my client is not going to visit any web world. Could you explain one thing why is it so that Reliance has a rule that we will accept payment at any web world but to get it disconnected one has to go a particular web world, do you guys think that you are the smartest people on this earth? This time may be you have changed it for my client (after all this correspondence) but this is so because the customer is aware of his rights otherwise you guys are really too much.

Please start process of making payments for the claimed compensation. I am expecting to hear from you soon.

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:51:37 +0530

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding your Reliance Mobile Number [protected], as informed you earlier kindly visit the nearest Reliance Mobile Store Thakurpukur, 544 D.H Road, Kolkata 700063 in order to clear the outstanding amount, fill the termination form and complete the termination formalities. One of our executive come over there will help you in this regards.

In continuation to your mail regarding coverage issue, please note hat the coverage issue in the mentioned area has been resolved.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at[protected].

Prepaid customers can call on *333 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Postpaid customers can call on *222 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Jitendra Bhosle
    Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

Date: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:17 AM
    Subject: RE: Reference your mail

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your response.. My client is not going to visit any customer centre, I have told you upfront that take my email as

termination of agreement. Regarding the payments we are not liable to any payments towards Reliance, please deduct the amount

which is outstanding from the claimed amount INR 1000 per day (from the date of complaint) as compensation. If we don't receive

the compensation amount within a period of sixty days from the date of my first email we will like to see you in court.

About feedback, Reliance is worst at resolving any issue arising on part of customer.

Please send the compensation amount at soonest and terminate the connection. I don't want further correspondence, please feel

free to move to court or we will do the same as soon as period of notice expires.

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:46:46 +0530

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding your Reliance Mobile Number [protected], kindly visit the nearest Reliance Mobile Store Thakurpukur, 544 D.H Road, Kolkata 700063 in order clear the outstanding amount, fill the termination form and complete the termination formalities. One of our executive come over there will help you in this regards.

However, if you face any issues, we would request you to write us back at the earliest.

Dipali Gharat

Date: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 04:39 PM
    Subject: RE: Reference your mail

Service Request ID[protected]

Dear Dipali,

I write further to my previous mail. Do you know what complaint did my client place with your customer care? He placed a complaint stating that his number was not reachable while he was in coverage area. After placing the complaint and receiving the assurance from your executive, nothing happened. He took his wife to Kolkata and she is totally new to the place. One day she was there in a school for an exam and he went to watch a movie and it was decided that she will call him up as soon as exam is over, you know what happened next? He finished the movie without receiving a call and his wife was totally unable to call him because of the Great Network and Great Services of Reliance. And he was in coverage area you know? Now the trauma he has faced for this incident is not explainable in words. Is there any compensation you can ever pay.

He has received a monthly bill, so I have to say he is not going to pay a single penny for the same. Whatever is due on his part please deduct the same from the claimed compensation amount and make payments of the remaining amount. For your information the connection is still activate and he is receiving incoming calls while I have mentioned in my previous mail that the agreement between him and reliance has been revoked by him and he has placed the request for the same with your customer care.

Please take action on the complaint at the earliest and make payments of the compensation amount, also disconnect the connection immediately. Looking forward to your response soon and I have not received anything from your side as you said that you will response in next two days.

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:49:04 +0530

Dear Customer,

This is in reference to your mail regarding your Reliance Mobile Number [protected]. Please note that your complaint is logged as Service Request ID[protected]. We are working on it and will respond to you in next 2 days.

In continuation to your mail received at customer care, please note that we have logged a note regarding your complaint against Customer Care and the same will be reviewed by our Business Team.

Dipali Gharat

Date: Monday, June 29, 2009 02:35 PM
    To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
    Subject: service of legal notice

I am writing this mail pursuant to my client's complaint and then disconnection of his outgoing facility. My client's name is Nitin Sain, his mobile number is [protected] and he is a manager with an esteemed bank. He made a complaint on 10th of June stating a problem with network, complaint number is[protected]. The executive made a promise stating that it will be resolved within 24 hours but nothing happened. He again made a complaint on 15th of June, complaint number is[protected]. This time one of the senior member from your team spoke to him and made same promise that they will resolve it in 24 hours but nothing happened again. Now for a manager in bank you can understand what is requirement of a cell phone as he is a person of responsibility. Providing inefficient services is "deficiency of services" and my client wants INR 1000 per day for term of connection as compensation. If you have any dues towards him kindly deduct the same from calculated amount and make payments of rest of the amount as compensation.
    My client wants a disconnection immediately, now as per your web world executives if one needs to make payment it can be done on any web world but if you want disconnection you have to go to concerned web world only, also you don't take requests of disconnection on helpline number. Is this some kind of joke or you guys are smarter than others. This is perfectly a contract between you and customer and according to law of contracts it can be revoked anytime. Only requirement is proper channel of communication and if he has communicated over phone it is a fair mode of communication. If payment can be made on any web world then such notices must be accepted in the same manner. Kindly disconnect the number immediately, otherwise we are going to claim for longer period.
    I request you to make payments of the compensation and disconnection of the services immediately. If you are going to bring another argument that he signed on the agreement after reading everything let me explain "does any of the dealers ask the customer to read and sign? they just ask to sign." Secondly he should have a copy of the agreement which should have been provided at the time he signed the agreement and connection was provided. I am quite aware he was not provided with a copy of the agreement which goes against you.
    I am sending this email in capacity of legal notice. Expecting your prompt response on both the issues.
    Ravindra SwamiAdvocate
    I am your permanent customer of Relience GSM and my no. is [protected].
    could you tell me whole call detail of this month please provide me all call details at
    saheb.[protected]@gmail.com.

I have Cheated by Reliance Area Sales Manager.
      The Reliance executive named Dilip who works under a Reliance Area Sales Manager named Badri Nath Jha. He(Dilip) has collected 3000(Modem cost)+250(Security) and required documents from me but has not delivered the modem to me and I have tried to contact these guys many times but they are not picking my call. Around more than 4 months has been passed to this issue. On this stage, I want refund.

Correspondence address of Cheat Reliance Area Sales Manager is :
      Tel: +[protected]
      E-mail: badrinath.[protected]@relianceada.com
      Mob: +91 [protected]
      Reliance BroadBand+
      I agree and I too have been cheated by Reliance Area Sales Manager.

The Reliance executive named Sachin who works under a Reliance Area Sales Manager named Yogesh Tiwari. He(Sachin) has collected 3000(Modem cost)and required documents from me but has delivered the modem to me that is not activated and I have tried to contact these guys many times but they are not picking my call.

Sachin has sold me the piece saying that it will be activated in 3 hours but 3 days have past and it was a gimick to achieve monthend sales target. Sachin did not give me acknowledgement or application receipt as well.

I am in India for just 10 days and wanted to complete important work that was all made waste due to unethical business techniques of Reliance.

Correspondence address of Cheat Reliance Area Sales Manager is :
      Yogesh Tiwari
      Reliance Communication Ltd.
      4th Floor, Godrej Millennium
      9, Koregaon Park Road, Pune-411001
      E-mail: yogesh.[protected]@relianceada.com

Sachin: +91- [protected]

I have opted for Reliance Broadband connection & submitted all relevant documents on 17th Nov 2009.
        I have paid 500 via cheque in the name of Reliance Communications on 17th Nov & the cheque was credited from my account on 25/11/2009.
        On 18th Nov address verification was done & Reliance Sales team told that connection would be provided to me within 7 businness days.
        I have been calling the custome care n number of times & have not received any response.The customer care informs that the case is with the installation team.There is no way I can communicate with the installation team & the number provided by customer care to reach the top officials for next escalation does not work.
        I have emailed a couple of times to the customer care but they are still working on the same.
        I just want to check that without doing the installation how can Reliance deduct the money from my account & till date i'm without the internet connection.
        Please help

Mohammed

I am using Reliance prepaid connection I keep getting SMS regarding subscribing for songs but I have never subscribed for...

Respected sir/madam
          my name is sanjay l. patel. i am using reliance CDMA prepaid service.
          on 5/12/09 I was recharge 25Rs. sms pack from reliance communication-surendranagar(gujarat). but I get very poor service bcoz some time message was sent but most of time I cant got free message.when I was complain in custemar care they always told me that "currently we are not able to check your message detail so call letter". on 5/12/09 I was also recharge my account by 20Rs. but when I was send message my main balance was deduct.when I complain in custemer care they cant register my complain.right now I cant get free message and my balance after 4days...
          I was call to custmer care on:
          5/12/09(2:47pm,4:12pm,7:18pm,8:38pm)
          7/12/09(1:02pm)
          9/12/09(10:55am,11:40am)

Sanjay Patel...
          poor sms service and poor custemar care service

I want to know how you round off your bill at Reliance fresh retail stores.

When your staff made bill, they round off bill amount up to next Rupee. for example i m written down detail of a bill of your Reliance fresh, Shastri Park, Chander Nagar, Delhi

bill no. is:
            C1009 #0281 18:43:15 5DEC2009
            CARD no. [protected]
            actual Bill amount is Rs. 55.08
            rounding by Rs. +0.48 instead of -0.08 and took Rs. 56/- from me. as you know they did not refund 50 paisa

please look about this matter and take necessity action..

sir i loss my save no.from my phone book so plz sir send me my dec.months call deatils as soon as.of this no.[protected]...
              Dear Sir/ Madam
              I Brought a CDMA Reliance sim from a mobile store in greater noida. My sim was activated after 2 days,...

My PF account no. is MH/VASHI/118056/3829.I have sent PF withdrawal application to Mumbai office in 8,JUNE 2009 Through my previous Accounts department RELIANCE(RHRS) .We are in the middle of November 2009 and still not received the Pf amount in my bank account. I would like to request you to kindly look into this and give me a reply as to by when I should get my Pf amount.

Name: M.V.RAVINDRA PRASAD

EMP CODE: 27610546

DATE OF JOING: 01/05/2007

DATE OF RESIGNATION: [protected]

ROLE : Customer Care Associate-Mobile Business

contact no :[protected]
              PF AMOUNT NOT RECIVED

Reliance Communication — Not received my PF Amt.

i have applied for my pf. amount 1 year back but still i havn't got any result so i want to my present status this is my pf.no(MH/VASI/008056/2141) mob.[protected],
              reliance missuse of manpower. wrong commitment with employee. rhrs is not payroll but reliance hr missuse of manpower. wrong commitment by reliance.

My prepaid a/c no [protected] (karnataka) were debited Rs.3/- on 3/12/09 and Rs.30/- on 5/12/09 on RMS service without my permission. While chckeing with Customer care centre in Bangalore Mr. Ajay and every one are telling system is not working you call after 10 minits. They are not connecting to their superior for further enquiry what should i do in this regards.

Kindly suggest me for my rights.

Ganapathy. R
                Bangalore

I was travelling through Panvel bound CR train on 7.12.2009.I boarded the train at G.T.B.Nagar station.Somebody...

I have applied for Reliance Broad Band Internet for 649 plan on 30 Sept 2009 by paying Rs.500.
                  Application Receipt No: [protected]
                  After I applied, I got a confirmation call and they told that it will be installed within 2 Weeks. But I waited around 2 Weeks, I got NO response from reliance. Then I applied for Cancellation. They confirmed that it is Cancelled and you will get back DD of Rs.500 in your name.

Second time I applied back by paying Rs. 500 again since there was an Offer for 649 plan on 13/10/2009. Application Receipt No: [protected].
                  After a month time they informed that there is NO Network in my place.
                  But before applying may times I have confirmed whether there is a Network coverage. They told YES. Now they are telling the second connection also has been Cancelled.

But till now I have not received any DD (Rs. 500 x 2) for both the connection cancellations from Reliance.

I have called the local reliance office (Ph. No.[protected] & customer care so many times and they are telling it will come within 20 days. Also I have sent a mail to [protected]@relianceada.com but till now no response.

I am now frustrated with reliance's service

So please help me in getting back my Rs. 1000 back.

Vijay.
                  I had the same experience in bangalore.. i am also waiting for refund of 500rs..
                  I also have the same Issue my ref no is [protected], i has registered 2 weeks back, still i had not got the connection

TO RELINANCE COOMUNICATIONS
                    mumbai is finance capital of india , c ward is finance way for mumbai but dew to network...

i am a prepaid holder of Reliance CDMA service and my mobile no is [protected]. since many time they are saubscribed my account for different schemes only after receiving their advertisement call.

and after subscribed they renewed time-to-time with debited my account and at the time of renewal i cant contact their customer care department for at least 2 days. after mde contact with them they also not give propoer answer and denied for give any proper responsible person's adress. by this way they are doing mal-practice with customer.

after sending 2 reminders they have not done any single revert.

2 reminder letters are attached here with which are forwarded to their bombay and ahmedabad office.

Customer acc no:[protected]

I had applied for internet connection...

Since last one week, there is a constant absence of network for mobiles using reliance sim in CIDCO area of nashik. Absence of range for a little time on some day is tolerable....but continously it has been absent now. Its heard that there is some issue of not paying tax related to mobile towers. Its a serious issue. If they cant provide a proper network,the sheer basics for cellphone, why are they even running the service?
                      My office is situated at goregaon- west. We are not getting calls from anyone & difficult to call others
                      a network problem from last 10 days. Area is RAM MANDIR ROAD. Mobile showing full network, but i tried from other phone, it's showing my phone out of range or engage. It' s with all users of our area. I checked personally with many people. They have the same complain. Request to check.
                      dear sir/madam,
                      reliance mobile promises that it has covered all the major state highways & national highways under its network...but still there is no network at many places between mumbai & vapi(charoti, mahalaksmi temple, saphale).i have been travelling regularlyon the mumbai vapi highway( nh no 8)...i have a reliance post paid connection.([protected])..all the other competitors have covered the total highway years back...despite being such a busy road connecting two major cities...your'll have not setup the network...plz look into the matter & do the needful at the earliest.
                      My office is situated at mathura holi gate. We are not getting calls from anyone & difficult to call others
                      a network problem from last3 months. Area is HOLI GATE ROSHAN MARKET HOTEL MEGH RAJ from other phone, it's showing my phone out of range or engage. It' s with all users of our area. I checked personally with many people. They have the same complain. Request to check

PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

DONT BE IGNORE IT;
                      hi may yogesh kumar dubey mere mobail per network problem rahata hai .

Reliance Mobile — no network

no network last 2 days million people are not connected with each other for network problem

I have given termination request to Reliance customer care for my broad band connection. Thay told me that it will be terminated...