Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications Website

1800 100 3333

Fax

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints page 354

Hello team,

My name is c. Sunil kumar using the reliance postpaid mobile connections for three numbers for last one year. [protected], [protected] and [protected]. I was facing connectivity issues with reliance network and complained multiple times and finally ported to other network for numbers [protected] and [protected]. I paid all my bills before the due date. The reliance number [protected] was moved to suspended state immediately after i have opted for porting for other two reliance numbers. From last one month i am chasing with customer care and reliance outlets for making my phone number active but till date my phone is in suspended state. Today morning they have generated and send the mobile bill for last month. I request your help for getting my number to be reactivated so can handle the calls. Already the number is shared with most of the people. Also i decided to port to different network once the number is activated.
Aug 8, 2021
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sunil,

We regret the unpleasant experience and appreciate you for taking time to share the same with us. We have escalated your grievance to a specialised team. We assure you that they will look into the matter at the earliest and update you with a best possible resolution. Thank you!

Reliance Communications

I was using reliance cdma internet service from long time. Which plan was rs. 550/- per month with unlimited internet. (10 gb data in day time and 15 gb data in night time with full speed and after that on reduced speed). Now reliance closed cdma service and call me many times to upgrade to 4g with my old plan rentals and benefits. They also send me a email that i go for upgradation to 4g then i will use 4g internet with my old plan. I upgraded to 4g. Now they are not obeying there offers and promise. They have changed my plan without my concent and even without prior information to me. I complaint on customer but they are not resolving my problem. They also disconnected my connection for about 7 days. I faced many problems in my work. Now they are asking a payment of arround 2300/- without any clear calculation and explanation.
    Dear Sudeep,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Reliance Communications

In 2004 we had bought 5 reliance phones under a scheme. The nos are [protected] / [protected] / [protected] /[protected] & [protected].

In june we had 4 of the above changed from cdma to gsm.
      All the kycs were sent together. We received the 5 new sims for the above mentioned phones.

I have been using [protected] ever since it was bought.
      Recently i returned from my holidays to find the number could not be activated. Your service provider here gave me another sim and that too is not working. On saturday the 30th of july your customer care people told us that this sim has been closed and cannot be reopened since they had not received the kyc.

How did they give me a new sim if the kyc was not done?

It is not my fault that your people have not entered the kyc for this phone. Also since the phone was not with me i did not receive any messages. If you see our payment record you will not find fault with it. All our payments have been made on time.

Due to the negligence in your company, you have discontinued my phone without any information.

I am interested to know how you will solve this problem and for your information i want my old no. [protected]
      Sep 04, 2016
      Updated by Kanu Overseas
      This is reminder that no action has been taken regarding the unjustifiable deactivation of my reliance phone [protected].
      Kindly let me know how you can justify doing this when all the papers were submitted and on the basis of my KYC you have issued sims to the other connections we have.
      Dear Customer,

Reliance Communications
      Thank you for your acknowledgement.

Also want to bring to your notice that for all 5 phones only my KYC was given!!
      The rest received the sims based on this & have working phones!!
      I too received a sim but it has never worked.

The KYC was given to your employee Santosh Kumar who sits in Sigra-Varanasi
      Thank you for your phone to [protected].

According to your advice we visited Shubham communications plot no 3 Vindhyvasini colony, Ardali Bazaar Varanasi today and spoke to Kameshji [protected]
      He said he could not help us since the no. [protected] was no longer listed in the system.

Look forward to your solving my problem.

I'm using reliance sim. My complaint about it is that a value added service called adpaystrmgmlysubs has been activated automatically and an amount of rs 90 was deducted from account and on un-subscription the money was not refunded. This was the second time. And also there is no response from reliance customer care. The msg received was

"you have been successfully subscribed to adpaystrmgmlysubs service for 30 days. To un-subscribe sms unsub 3672 to 155223 (Toll free)." and after unsubthe msg was
        "dear customer, your adpaystrmgmlysubs un-subscription request has been processed successfully. It will be deactivated within next 4 hours."and the money is not refunded.
        Kindly, resolve my request as soon as possible.
        Aug 07, 2016
        Updated by milishka42
        The address requested by you to visit shows not found.
        The complaint is not yet resolved.
        Aug 12, 2016
        Updated by milishka42
        I has'nt got the money back . How can you mark the complaint as resolved?
        I've applied for a broadband connection for my home, the guy took the money n never came back, neither the supervisors are listening or picking up calls, my money is gone n neither have Internet connection..
        Dear Milishka,

We are so sorry and highly regret the issue faced by you. Would request you to please visit: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds from a computer and register your complaint. We assure you that our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Dear Jatin,

Reliance Communications

Reliance communications left no choice to upgrade to 4 g service from my existing 3g dongle cdma. I paid for the new device which cost me around rs. 899/- and the previous one which i bought is totally useless now for which i paid rs. 1700/-.

It is clearly mentioned in the 4g upgrade form that there is "no change in your current data plan rentals & benefits".

All of sudden they suspended the connection.

After continuous efforts calling the "customer care" on[protected] it got connected and i lodged several complaints regarding the connection error.

Following which i came to know that my connection has been suspended due to unpaid bill which is surprisingly 3 times more than the regular bill that too in the middle of the month.

My monthly rental plan before migrating to 4g was rs. 999/- and i use to pay rs. 1143/- inclusive vat.

I received the bill for the month of july and the amount is shocking rs. 5149.47/- (Summary of charges attached for ref)

Why am i suppose to pay rs.4, 000/- extra unnecessarily without any genuine reason, it is clearly mentioned in the form that there will not be any change in data plan.

I have submitted several complaints and sent emails to the customer service but till date no response neither any acknowledgement received from reliance.

What mr. Ambani is doing?

Who is responsible for this?

There is no connection since last one week...

Whom shall i report this issue to?

Do i need to send a legal notice to reliance to get my issue resolved?

I need full compensation as i have no connection for last one week and they disconnected the line without prior notice.

Eagerly waiting for a response from the top management at the earliest.

Dear Azhar,

2) Search this petition "TRAI must act against Reliance Communications"

Today, i was just reading consumer complaints against reliance communication 4g service and their increase in tariff. So, i thought to speak to customer case and find about my data plan. When i made a call to reliance customer care, they told me that my plan details is 5 gb with rs. 900 plan. When i told her that my plan is rs. 599 with 5gb and after quote it is unlimited. Then she told me that right now in inform you that your plan is changed and i will send a mail regarding increase of your tariff. When i asked her do you think customer is fool. She simply say yes sir. Before the up gradation they told us that they only migrate the from cdma service to 4g service and plan will be remain same. And customer has to spend only 4g wipod device with discounted rate. But, when we purchased the wipod device, reliance is showing their true color. If i know it earlier, before upgradation i might have mnp to some other service provider. It is very pathetic to see how reliance communication is trying to fool the customer.

I have been charged rs.9808 as my bill amount for the month of july, 2016. Firstly, we were not informed of 5 gb lte limit while performing upgrade from 3g to 4g. No email communication or any sms was sent regarding plan and data limit change. In fact, i got to know of plan change when i called customer care in last week. Till then, i was kept in dark about plan details. So, this bill will not paid by me as reliance has cheated me. It was a mistake from reliance's part to not inform customers of data plan beforehand. Had i known that the data limit will be changed to 5gb per month, i would have changed to 4g as for 3g, the plan was 40 gb per month and i paid the rental amount of 999 per month from january, 2015. In fact, from april 2016, my plan was abruptly changed to 10 gb per month without any notice. I mailed datacard. [protected]@relianceada. Com on 8th july, 206 regarding the same. Attaching the mail conversation pdf with this mail along with bill for july, 2016. Kindly take a quick action on this issue and revert bill to original amount as well change data plan to 40 gb per month else i would be filing a complaint in consumer court against reliance communication for cheating.
              Hi I have recharged with 3g Data but speed is like 2g.

Contact details [protected]
              Dear Customer,

Dear Kailash,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

The link given in the post is of facebook page. How do you plan to track complaints there? This is the place to track all the complaints.

Amey
              2) Search this petition "TRAI must act against Reliance Communications"

So I recently got migrated from reliance pro 3 to reliance 4g. I had unlimited plan so I was said it ll continue on my 4g. After a month o[censored]se they changed my plan to 5gb without informing me. On complaining they say we cannot help you and sorry for inconvenience. This is worst i service ever faced from any company. Now I am charged 2 times of my bill. Please help me
                Aug 8, 2021
                My reliace Post Paid CDMA no. is [protected] this no. is now closed and i have received my new 4G GSM SIM [protected] from Reliance office but this sim is till now not activated and I have visited to your reliance office many time but this sim is closed for 12 days.

my alternate reliace no. is [protected]
                ASHISH GOYAL
                SRIGANGANAGAR, RAJASTHAN
                Dear Sid,

Dear Ashish,

Dear Ashish,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you!

Reliance Communications

Reliance company close his land line cdma service close in may-june without any information, but billing still are coming. Today we revived bill of june month.

Reliance is fraud company chit there commuter.

And no one can action against reliance.

I am print 50 k brochure for start business and print reliance land line numbers in brochure. And reliance stop the land line connection....

Sir i buyed a reliance netcut few months back. I used it for one to two month and then stopped using it due to very low speed in my area. Now they say that i have to pay bill. I didnt pay and they filled a case against me. The dongle number is [protected]. I am a engineering student and i am very worried. Please help me. I have attached a copy of court notice which they sended me.

I purchased reliance 4g sim one month before. That executive who used to call ten times a day to buy the sim, has not given a call from the day i bought the sim. It is almost 1 and a half month. Sim has not activated. Don't know whom to contact. They have not given the sim #'s also. Spent 400 rs. Seroiusly this is money fraudulent.

Could you please help me to resolve this as soon as possible.

Dear Ashwini,

Reliance Communications

I mr samson shinde would like to complaint about the street lights at sector 2 near king george school... At rsc 9 please help as the entire street lights are not working since a week please get this issue resolved at the earliest as there are old age people who are having issue to walk in the dark.. Also ladies working at call centres coming at night and the street lights are completely not working its really not safe.. Please get this issue...

My wi-pod service is suspended from last 4-5 days. I came to know from reliance store that i have consumed my quota of 5 gb data so now i have to wait till my next bill cycle starts. What should i do for rest of the days of months if my data is consumed in 10 days. Also the rates of 4g services are to high. We all the customers of reliance are not "ambanis". We cannot afford it. They have forced all the customers to use 4g. We were happy with 3.1mbps @ rs.1200/- that to 20-40 gb. We cannot adjust to such downfall of data usage. From 40gb to 5 gb. Like seriously!!! From unlimited to limited... Pizza to patis...
                      Previously after consuming given data speed used to drop at 512 kbps now they are directly suspending the connection untill next month. They are snatching money from ppockets litterally by forcing so expensive services...
                      I hope they drop yhis compulsion and make available previous plans, leave it to customers which service to use. Not everyone is in need of 4g.
                      My entire project work has come to a halt. I hope this changes or we will have to upgrade to another network... Mr. Ambanis...

Consumer no:[protected]
                        Data card number : [protected]

I am an exisiting customer of the reliance wipod cdma unlimited plan (Inr.1500). My connection was disconnected abruptly on july 14 and i was told to upgrade to 4g service. I was told that my unlimited plan would carry forward such that i would get 4g speeds for 25gb data and unlimited data from there on at 144kbps at the same preexisting rate. However after using my service for roughly 10 days out of which 4g speeds were only available for 4 days and consumption of 15gb data, i was billed an astronomical amount of inr.45000. On complaining, i was informed that the revised bill was about inr 7000 instead of the proposed inr 1500 as per my old plan. There was no intimation about my plan being changed or any correspondence from reliance and now i am expected to pay 4 times the amount for using their 4g service for approximately 10 day. I would appreciate if you could address this issue at the earliest.

P. S.- i am not going to pay you the amount of inr 7000 come what may, mainly because of what i was assured by your customer service of the plan being carried forward.

Ankeet

Before some days my balance had been deducted 30 rupee dt 06, 07, 08 july approximately. I try to customers care and every time answer me that server is down please contact after 2 hours and i try 4 and 5 times but every time same answer and after 3 days answer me that i have no record before 3 days. And yesterday i talk care because my balance again deduct 4 rupees cars answer me i can't reverse your balance. Today i recharge with 75 rupee and my balance deduct 30 rupee. I have been totally disappointed with company. Please reverse my balance and stop all scheme because this is automatically taken by company. If my balance is not reversed i will take next step again company
                          Ashok kumar
                          M [protected]

My complaint is i wanted to have complete waiver of my bill from 13 jun16 to 27 jul16 due to my below issue:

I had visited reliance store sai siddhi communication mansarover complex, habibganj rd, bhopal on 13 jun16 regarding my request for porting my no [protected] to other company since i was not receiving porting code on my mobile through sms on 1900, which they said you will not receive it due technical issue after 4 days of my followups because of migration of cdma to 4g i. E. On 17 jun16 then i requested to migrate my no [protected] from post paid to prepaid and they took my request and asked me to clear the bill in advance of next 7 days, which i cleared immediatley by paying rs.1364/- via receipt no [protected]. On the next day i received the call from store that it cannot be migrated to prepaid due to same problem of cdma to 4g problem. I followed almost all the alternate days to the reliance store but my problem of neither porting nor post paid to prepaid was not resolved. I tried at the reliance appelate authority as well on 30 jun16 with interaction id no [protected] and 15 july 16 as [protected] after being problem not solved by store. But after all such frustration visits and call on customer care & applette authority i found that there is a lot of miscommunications at the store data and applete authority. Applette could not see the data of my request on their system my request of porting & postpaid to prepaid on 17th jun16 and many other 10 times i visted store. But finally was able to receive my porting no on 15 jul16. For which i was not responsible.

I paid total of rs.2100/- without my fault.

I want this money back along with penalty. I was cheated and felt helpless where should i go for my problem. Also if had not settled my final bill on 20jul16 i may hve to pay more since there is no hereing at reliance.

Rajiv jain
                            2) Search this petition "TRAI must act against Reliance Communications"

I had made payment of rs 917 on 30/06/2016 (at 9.12pm) through my debit card but the reliance showed payment unsuccessful. but still that amount of rs 917 was deducted from my account and transferred to reliance communication. the transaction id generated was c81645561
                              And transaction details in my account was: ecom[protected] reliancecomm \

At 10.25pm i again made payment of rs 917 thru debit card, to which reliance confirmed that payment was successful. again the amount of rs 917 was deducted from my account. so the issue is payment of rs 917 has been deducted two times from my bank account in favour of reliance communication.
                              I made a complaint in bank regarding two times payment deducted from my account. after a few days they submitted a report confirming that transaction was successful at both times.
                              So i complained on reliance customer care sr no.[protected] for the same on 26/07/2016
                              But my complaint was not resolved.
                              I have made another complaint sr no.[protected] on 30/07/2016 mentioning my transaction id. of payment. but it seems another two days wait.
                              My current bill is also due but i have already excess payment in my last bill of amount rs 917. i will not pay this amount until reliance resolve my issue and adjust my payment.
                              This negligence from reliance customer support towards a valued customer is really very disappointing and frustrating. pls look into the matter and do the needful asap.
                              Contact me on mail [protected]@gmail. com

I am new customer of reliance gsm mobile services. I have a list of grudges related to customer experience in a short span of time. My experience with rcom so far is really pathetic. I seriously don't want to use and will never suggest anyone to use rcom services.

Formerly, I recharged with 219 Rs for 2g unlimited services that was overridden by 9 Rs recharge by mistake, rather scarcity of knowledge. Later, I came to know that my balance is zero, then I had a word with customer care executive and as per them some video service got activated(20 Rs) which was never initiated by me. I had 23 Rupees only(i kept for emergency calls) and you deducted my 20 rupees, 3 rupees got vanished as I didn't know my 2g unlimited pack has expired. Then later on I waved off everything and deactivated my video service and activated DND service.

Yesterday I recharged my mobile with 500rs (talktime) then, I recharged for 359 for 10gb 3g internet(super data offer) as I had a word with your customer executive, they said you can't recharge for 359 from our ussd code(*129#), you can done it by nearest retailer. I did the same. Now I have got 2gb 3g data(expecting 10gb) and again some video services have been activated now for 60 rupees, I don't know the use or meaning of this service and why the hell it gets automatically. I need the transaction I.d or interaction I.d for these services being activated without my concent.

Sir or whosoever is the concerned person, this is my harden earned money, now I want to know why they are deducting it, I have never recharged or requested for any service. Moreover, when I tried 155223, it says their is no VAS service activated, then why they have deducted 60 rupees plus their 3g service is not 3g. Most of the time, their ussd codes and 198 number don't work. I want my money back and I am tired of trying their numbers and I have mailed them as well but no use.

Please help and suggest me the possible solution.

Dear all,

I have use relince Wifi-pod Last 8 months

My Relation ship no:[protected]
                                  Relince nuber is:[protected]

I already deactivate this number before 2 months but my Rent bill was continuously generate Why?????

I call with your local service center he told me that it will be dis activate shorty but not deactivate till time I am not agree to pay any charges for this cause i not using it now

plz arrange a call from responsible person for resolution

My contact number is:[protected]
                                  Dear Dinesh,

Dear,

No revert or any single call from any person about The same

Dear team,
                                    On behalf of 4g migration from your end, the broadband connection was completely down from july 2nd 2016 till july 23rd 2016 and we are unable to get connected online. Therefore cancel the charges accordingly and provide the revised bill to make payment. I am not willing to pay for the reliance company holidays. The usage of mine is nearly 13gb of 25gb which is rs999. So provide me 50% discount on the bill which i suppose to pay since the network is also down for past 3weeks.

Waiting for the revision of bill to complete the payment.

Data card#:[protected]