Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Reliance CDMA — Balance Deduction

Burhan Lukmani
My balance deducted by 60 rs.without any reason...many times i called to customer care but they does not help me..my mob....
Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Reliance Communications — no signal

kkt47
I am not receiving signals on my reliance mobile network since last 7 days due to poor quality of signals .My mob No. is [protected]...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ksk154

I lost my mobile no. [protected] on Sep 15 2010 and I gave request to reliance outlet to block my SIM. I got the confirmation from the customer care the SIM was blocked on Sep 15 2010 at 8:03 pm. But when I called recently the customer care, they are not able to tell me about the date the sim was blocked on Sep 15 2010.

Can you please help me get the last call and last amount recharged on my mobile no.

madonzubin
    I use a Reliance Netconnect broadband+ internet stick, for which I pay a monthly bill. However every month I also get calls from Reliance asking me to pay a "PHONE BILL" for a number I do not have. I have never seen/ used/ applied for/ owned any reliance sim card. I am a Vodafone user, and Reliance employees call me on my vodafone number every month asking me to pay a reliance phone bill. Every month I explain to them that they are mistaken and I DO NOT OWN OR USE ANY RELIANCE PHONE.

On 7th of January 2012, a reliance employee came over to my residence and asked my family to pay up for my pending phone bills. I was out of the country and my family was unaware of this con-game reliance is playing. They asked him to return at a later date when I am in town. He refused to leave without the money, and after spinning long yarns he coerced my brother into coughing up the money, for which he also gave a receipt attached here. However as mentioned earlier, I HAVE NEVER OWNED A RELIANCE SIM-CARD/ PHONE IN MY LIFE.

Fraudulently extorted money for a
    This particular employee's name is Shrikant. I wish to know if I can file a police complaint against the company and this particular employee for fraudulently extorting money for a fake bill, and a service which I have never used. Please advise.

ctnsharma1
      Respected sir,
      I Mr. Chetan Sharma my no. is [protected].
      Sir, I have ported this no from Reliance CDMA to Reliance GSM before 7 month and Regularly I am paying monthly bill too.
      But from last 1 month my outgoing is barred. I met Reliance web world store for solution at Hadapsar , Pune .
      They suggest me to re-submit the documents.
      Sir, As per that I have submitted my documents before 22 days. And visited Hadapsar reliance web world shop 5 to 6 times but
      my problem is not solved.
      Please suggest sir What to do??? And please start my outgoing.
      Thanking you sir.
      Your faithfully customer,
      Mr. Chetan Sharma
      Pune (Maharashtra)
      Mob no - [protected]
      Mob no - [protected]
      My mobile no is [protected]
      Please solve my outgoing problem as soon as possible.
      Thank you Nodal officer's to solve my problem.
      Thank you very much to activate my outgoing service.

Reliance Communications — caller tunes

ADIL QURESHI
        caller tunes disturbing us conatct no-[protected]. every time pls take action . while complaing many times....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

kanodiaji
        My name is pramod kanodia and my landline number is:[protected].
        > I am having a combo broadband plan with my landline. The broadband id is
        >[protected]. My running plan is WFL231GJ for landline and broadband combo is WICMC50.
        > Today i received my monthly bill[protected] and i found that my broadband
        > plan is changed on 17/12/2011.
        > But i have not made any request for plan change.
        > Now automatically my plan is changed to WICMA99CB.
        i am extra charged with Rs. 120/- which i want to waive off.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Sanjay Makharia
          N.B. The same letter has been given to web world and email to Reliance Customer Care support Id: [protected]@relianceada.com.

To,

The Manager

Reliance Communication Ltd

Sub : Credit not received for payment of Rs.839/- debited

by our Bank on 09/11/2011

Ref : Relationship No.[protected] for Reliance Hello No. [protected]

I have to inform you that I have made payment of Rs.839/- (Eight Hundred Thirty Nine) favouring RCIL A/C RIS [protected] vide Cheque No.183771 dated 15/10/2011, drawn on Central Bank of India, Mumbai Main Office.

The above cheque has been debited in my Bank A/C on 09/11/2011 xerox of Bank statement is enclosed.

Here I have to inform you that by mistake I have written my relationship No.as 20788610 instead of [protected] on cheque No.183771

You are requested to look in to the matter and credit my account with Rs.839 & inform us about the same

Looking forward to a positive response from you.

Thanks & Regards

Thousand Two Hundred Thirty) favouring RCIL A/C RIS[protected] vide Cheque
          No.183768 dated 13/10/2011, drawn on Central Bank of India, Mumbai Main
          Office.

The above cheque has been debited in my Bank A/C on 21/10/2011
          xerox of Bank statement is enclosed.

Here I have to inform you that by mistake I have written my
          relationship No.as[protected] instead of [protected] on cheque No.183768

You are requested to look in to the matter and credit my
          account with Rs.2230 & inform us about the same

Looking forward to a positive response from you.

Encl: Bank Statement As Above

N.B. The same letter has been given to web world and email to reliance
          customer care support Id: [protected]@relianceada.com &
          rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@reliacneada.com

kuviarasu
            This is Kuviarasu. My data card number is: [protected]

I am writing this email as I am so much frustrated with the outstanding service provided by Reliance Customer care and Reliance Web world outlets in Bangalore (especially Marathahalli and Indra Nagar offices).

This complaint is regarding my Reliance broadband connection. On 28th December, 2011, I placed a request for migrating from Post paid broadband plan to Pre paid broadband plan. I submitted all the required documents including my address proof in Reliance Web world office located in Coimbatore R.S Puram. The SPOC in that office told me that migration will happen in 5 days duration. Also I paid Rs.1946 as the bill amount till Jan 5th, 2012. However, the saddest part started on 30th December, 2011 night, my broadband got disconnected.

Meanwhile, I moved to Bangalore . Now I am not able to use my data card from past 6 days. I contacted Marathahalli and Indra Nagar (Bangalore) Reliance web world offices to get this fixed. They asked me to contact Reliance Customer care. When I spoke with Customer Care executive they are redirecting me back to Reliance Outlets. Nobody is responding properly for my queries and they are not ready to take the ownership of the issue. Every single person is trying to escape from the problem and they don’t have the intention to fix the customer problem. I am bounced like a football between Reliance Web world office and Customer Care but ultimately my issue is not yet fixed.

Could someone take the ownership and help me in getting back my net connection.

I am not able to refrain myself from saying this that BSNL customer service is much better than Reliance Customer service...

Copy to: [protected]@relianceada.com, netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com

Kuvi Arasu

Mastofa Rahim
              I have a Reliance Smart prepaid connection bearing no-[protected], the company give a recharge of 195 with the facility of 500mints R-R, 500mints local, & 500mints R-R night pack (11pm to 6am). but today 04/01.2012 i make a call to Reliance no-[protected] at 11pm for 49 mints but they deduct the mints from my general 500mints not from the night pack. the Reliance co. has misleads the common people of India by giving wrong information and cut balance with out reasons. i have a hardly request you that you took necessary steps in this matter and serve your country and Nation.

Thanks And Regards
              Muktaul Ahmed
              Goalpara, Assam-783101
              +[protected]

Smart — balance cut

in my number everyday balance is deducting . i cant understand why if problem solved next day occur .customer care isn't receive call .in orissa every smart users isface same thing . my mobile number is [protected] .

thanks
              asit kumar pradhan
              [protected]@gmail.com

MKRAIZADA
                I had gone on tour to Bangalore with my above mobile no [protected]. On reaching Delhi on 1st of july,2010, I replaced my reliance sim o[censored]P with airtel sim of Delhi & today when I again inserted my Reliance GSM sim,it displayed Invalid Sim.(COMPLAINT NO 'ADAG=[protected]'‏)rEPLY RECD AS:
                This Is with reference to your e-mail regarding SIM issue. Kindly make a note that the SIM is not working due to invalid SIM as you are in roaming location. Also note that SIM belongs to Uttar Pradesh circle. Hence, SIM exchange process in Delhi/Bangalore is not possible.
                Further, we request you to get your SIM replaced once you reach to your home location.
                Yours sincerely,
                Preity Pise
                GSM Customer Care
                Reliance Communication
                Service Request ID[protected]. We are working on it and we will respond to you in next 2 days.I VISITED UP & CONTACTED THE STORES BUT NONE RESPONDED.
                The company has neither replaced the sim nor refunded my money of about Rs 200 in that sim & not giving any reply also.

Reliance Communication — NON REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTED HANDSET

We had purchased a FWP Classic hand set [ Bill No: [protected]] from the RELIANCE WEB STORE, located at Swaroop Nagar Kanpur on 23rd february 2009. After 3 days of functioning, the set went completely blank, on reporting of which th eweb store directed us to the service department at Kidwai Nagar. We duly handed th eset to them, and followed their procedure, which resulted in the form of a REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATE on 25th March 2009. Since past one month, we are rotating like a pendulum but in vain. The web store is simply telling us that the hand set is NOT AVAILABLE. As a customer I cant understand, why does the company of the stature like RELIANCE tie up with such a compnay which cannot provide replacement of its defective material? We are absolutely troubled and irritated and now plan to take the matter to media as well as the consumer court, and request the authorities to take STRICT ACTION against the company immediately. On top of that the irony is that We got a bill for the rental payment for the period 27th february to 26th march, period when the handset was with the service station of the company. CAN ANYONE IMAGINE THE HEIGHTS?
                This mobile no is in the name of my wife USHA RAIZADA

Rajesh Kumar Richharia
                  प्रत्येक माह voice Pack के नाम से रु 27 मेरे मोबाइल बैलेंस से काटे जाते है | यह voice pack मेरे द्वार एक्टिवेट नहीं किया गया है | इस सुविधा को बंद करने के लिए मेरे द्वारा कस्टमर केयर से संपर्क किया गया तथा इस सम्बन्ध में ई मेल भी किया गया , पर Voice Pack डीएक्टिवेट नहीं किया गया | मेरा द्वारा भेजी गयी ई मेल की कापी नीचे पेस्ट की जा रही है |

पूर्व में दिनांक 02/11/2011 को भेजी गयी Email के कापी
                  प्रति
                  [protected]@relianceada.com

मेरा रिम के मोबाइल न. [protected] Voice Pack का चार्ज रु 27 आपकी कम्पनी द्वारा लिया जा रहा है, कृपया ध्यान दीजिए कि Voice Pack की सुविधा हमारे द्वारा ली नहीं ली गयी है, एवं हम न तो वोइस पैक के बारे में जानते है कि यह क्या है और न ही इसके उपयोग के बारे में जानते है |

Voice Pack के लिए वर्तमान एव पूर्व की राशि हमें तत्काल वापस किये जाये तथा Voice Packएवं इस प्रकार की अन्य सेवाएं जिनपर चार्जेस लगते है अबिलम्ब बंद की जावे |

दिनांक 02/01/2012 को भेजी गयी Email के कापी
                  प्रति
                  [protected]@relianceada.com

मोबाइल न. [protected] Voice Pack का चार्ज रु 27 मासिक आपकी कम्पनी द्वारा लिया जा रहा है, इसके लिए मेरे द्वारा पूर्व में दिनांक 01/11/11 को email भेजा गया था , आपके द्वारा नवंबर में उक्त राशि वापस की गयी थी ,परन्तु दिसम्बर 2011 में पुनः मेरे मोबाइल से 27 रूपये काट लिए गए थे |
                  आपसे निवेदन है कि , मोबाइल न. [protected] Voice Pack सर्विस तत्काल बंद कर की जाये तथा काटी गयी राशि वापस करने की कृपा कीजिये |

धन्यवाद.

राजेश कुमार रिछारिया

Sandeep Kulshrestha
                    I have Surrendered Data Card No [protected] (ref given by the customer service executive:
                    [protected]. Rather than confirming the de-activation, the call centre staff is calling unnecessarily and not accepting the cancellation of services. Reliance is most unethical company on this planet. I need a confirmation that my request is accepted. I have even surrendered the instrument at Reliance world, Malad (W), Mumbai on 28th December 2011. I need a confirmation that my data card dongle is de-activated now.
                    Respected sir,

My datacard no. is [protected], I am not able to recharge it bzu LM is activitated on it.I called many time to customer care, they said to visit Reliance Office. Though i visited it, after then also i am unable to recharge it . I bought this datacard from W.B. though i need to use in NEW DELHI bzu i study here.I am facing too much problem without it, PlZ help me i will be very thank full to you .

With best regard, Manju poddar NEW DELHI.

My email .ID; [protected]@yahoo.in

Nitin-Sharma
                      I am using RELIANCE Broadband and Internet Combo plan from last more than 2 years and the services are PATHETIC and on top of it, the kind of services and the attitude of there customer care representative and the Nodal office is so bad that you dont feel like talkin to them. My connection has never been stable since the day I got the connection installed every third or fourth day the Phone and Internet stops working which is very irritating.
                      In the month of December (Only) My downtime is around 15 days and I have comlained regarding this about 8 to 10 times in customer care and Twice in the Nodal office everytime a reference Number is given and asked to wait dor 24 hours within 24 hours the service rep comes here and resets the Modem or the switch that they have installed to distribute connection to various other customer and the moment the box is restarted everything is back to normal but again not more than 4 or 5 days. I have spoken to everybody from customer care to ther nodal office Rapid Resolution team and all I get is a reference number and then again there representative comes, restarts the box and it starts working I have requesting to them several times to please either change the box or do something that can fix the issue permanentally and everytime they say that We would get things rectified that would take a maximum of 4 days but as per them after restaring the box if the connection starts then the issue is RESOLVED. I have repeatedly telling me that restarting the box and getting things working is not a RESOLUTION but a workaround.
                      I got so frustrated that I asked them to disconnect my connection then i get a call from Mumbai Retention department and thhey promised that now we are looking after my concerns and they would sure that this issue awill be corrected and they woul personally call me to verify if the service are working or not so I gave them another chance but i have not get any callback from them ever.
                      This month of December I told them that I need a waiver as my downtime has been more than 15 days and I was committed a Waiver and was told to make the current bill payment and the waiver would be adjusted in next months bill so I said OK and got online to pay the bill but during that time somebody from reliance called me and said that no matter you have complained 10 times but as per them everytime the issue was RESOLVED again by restarting the box the same day so no waiver would be given.
                      This the small example of the kind of service that you get from a esteemed company like RELIANCE. If enyone is planning to get connection from RELIANCE believe me You are making a very bad decision and still if you wanna go for it be prepared to write a complaint here just like me.
                      One more thing that i mssed, I have sent an email to the email id they have given to contact if we are not satisfied with there services but no body even bothered to reply to that.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Dont take any services from Reliance if you want to have peace of mind. I would really appreciate If this complaint of mine would be considered and some action against them should be taken.

Thanks and Regards
                      Nitin Sharma
                      Mobile Num :[protected], Email Id,- [protected]@hotmail.com, nitin_simla @ yahoo.com
                      Landline Reliance[protected] which should be disconnected if they be kind enough to atleast disconnect there services.

vishxxx123
                        hello sir,i am purchesing the pospad netcard of reliance they give me wrong bill i am not using my netcard properly.i have taken the plan of 450 and excess usage limit is 1000rs but i am not using the net properly b/z of network problem but they give me a bill of 1235 rs and cut my connection.pls tell me wat i do.i paid a wrong bill or some sattelment is there.i am going to reliance office and i told him pls switchoff my connection they are saying me we dont swithcof[censored] r conection.before 6 month and they dont swithcoff.and they give me a bill of 1235 rsin this month and cut my connection.sir this is a clear cheating with counsumer.pls help me sir.

With reference to above we would like to bring to the notice the we had reliance data card connection with esteem organization in name of Asim Patra.

Reliance Netconect Number : [protected]

Traiff plan: Rnj149data

Relationship number :[protected]

Team at time of taking the above scheme executive told us that it is Rs. 495 unlimited plan incl. of all taxes. We have regularly paid your bill from Nov' 2010 to April 2011 which can be reflected in system and we have have copy of the same

In may 2011 we got the call from your executive that our is pending bill Rs. 1214/- and schemce has been change.

Without informing us on the same Billing increase by 140% which is cheat. They dont train sales executive on selling product they misled us while selling the product just to increase thier sale and market share

But even after follow-ups they haven't adjusted the bill till now . My staff member have even approached Reliance world many times but they are not able to change from front end.

On 26th Aug I got the mail from [protected]@rediffmail.com. which is attached below in the mail. they are threatening me to pay the bill. I dont knw who are they ???? person call Ms. Khaan[protected] and mobile number [protected]. Ms. Khaan said they will take legal action with us.. We said we are ready for the same....

We are approaching cunsumer court on the matter. Kindly look into the matter

Attach: mail below

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                        From: ZENITH ENTERPRISES <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
                        Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:55 PM
                        Subject: RELIANCE O/S BILL
                        To: "[protected]@GMAIL.COM" <[protected]@gmail.com>

PAY RS.1241.46FOR CAF NO[protected] FOR DC CONNECTION (RELIANCE) OR FACE STRICT LEGAL ACTION, CALL KHAAN[protected]
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

vijay sharma5
                          dear sir ,
                          I'm being charged additional 50 rs every month as CUG Recurring charges every month .my phone number is [protected].

i did filled up a form for cancellation of this CUG number in December 2010 & i was informed that it is been deactivated & its been around a number of months since I've being charged additional rs 50 as CUG charges.

As i am not in habit of seeing the bill statement carefully, i used to pay the bill without seeing the details ,though this time i noticed the details & found that I've been charged extra rs 50 as cug since past many months , since June - July 2011 i guess.

when i called reliance customer care, they told me that they have no solution for this & they wanted me to go to reliance web world & when i went to reliance web world they also didn't gave any satisfactory response .

I've been a reliance customer for past 7 years & am not at all satisfied with the customer service after this..
                          i just want to request RCOM to deduct these charges from my bill & deduct or give me a refund in my bill by seeing my previous bill history as i was charged rs 50 extra as CUG charges since June-July 2011.
                          seeing all this i feel like switching to any other telecoms may be airtel or vodafone.

a frustrated customer

Mr VIJAY SHARMA ,
                          MOBILE NO. - [protected]

Reliance Mobile — Extra Monthly Charges in bills

From 5 month they are add Rs.50/- extra in my monthely chargesh. I complate much more time but they not taken any type of accastation, i am very headdeck from this co.
                          I had also faced the same problem twice of over billing for the services not used by me. Last time they charged me for the Cricket pack 49 which i never subscribed so they reversed it and the caller tunes they are charging 30 Rs on their own without any subscription and this time they charged me 265 Rs for Games, Music station, Ringtone pk and mytune etc. and telling me that you have used all these and showing me the dates and they themselves are putting the dates and telling me that you have used these services. and when i asked for the senior authority ph number for complaint they refuses to give that also. They are continuously sending the SMS for ringtone packs and music and when i delete those i think they are charging for that also.or they have passed my number to some other person using these services.
                          It's better not to use their services anymore.
                          They have to seriously think of these issues as this might hit their customer base soon.

regards
                          Deepak Rustagi
                          +91 [protected]

Reliancecommunication — billing statement

sir, i have not yet received my bill payment statement still now. my billing date is nearing. so mail my bill amount immediately. i dont want to pay any penalty my no [protected]
                          We do not receive local call-details for our Land Phone No. 32506949. Kindly provide local call details with the forthcoming bill

balpreet singh sandhu
                            my name is balpree singh sandhu i compliant for reliance netconnect cdma 1x speed is very poor,bad,slow speed is 10 to 15 kbps 169 recharge i hope you are solve my problem relince company
                            my no is for netconnect-[protected] and my pesonal no-[protected]

speed is very bad,slow and poor

Reliance Net Connect — speed is very bad

dear sir i bought reliance net connect data card they gave first recharge free then next month i recharged with rs 1500 for three months usage it worked for 10 days properly then after that it is not working since one month i am facing the problem i complainted with reliance but i dint got response they said 3.1mbps ti is not even getting 3kb the worst reliance data crad i ever had
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Reliance Telecom — GSM MOBILE NETWORK

pawanmishra76

lONG PEDING ISSUE OF LOW CONNECTIVITY FROM JULY 2010

To:...
                              Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

pawanmishra76
                              i am suffering had i made mistake buying reliance 3g dongle ..
                              here are the details of communication via email i had with reliance.. with no result yet

The problem is unresolved by you
                              Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:32:07 +0000

To: corporatecentre.[protected]@relianceada.com
                              Subject: FW: 'Reliance=[protected]' UR 3g
                              Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:31:21 +0000

To: corporatecentre.[protected]@relianceada.com
                              Subject: FW: 'Reliance=[protected]' UR 3g
                              Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:13:37 +0000

Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:07:12 +0000

The problem is unresolved till this date.
                              what next..................
                              From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                              To: netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com; gsm.[protected]@relianceada.com; jitendra.n.[protected]@relianceada.com; rtlccare.[protected]@relianceada.com; rtlnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com
                              Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:16:51 +0000

Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:14:09 +0000

i did what u ppl instructed top up of Rs.10 ,butt bull... the problem exists
                              so please i dont need any kar lo duniya muthi mai
                              by 2morrow i want my money back with full one month interest back

shr iAnil Dhiru D.Ambani ?????????????

Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:37:02 +0530
                              From: Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com
                              Subject: RE:'Reliance=[protected]' UR 3g
                              To: [protected]@hotmail.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This is with reference to your E-mail regarding frequent disconnection issue of your Reliance 3G number [protected].

Kindly note that as per the details checked in our database, the core balance of your account is only 0.01 paise, whereas it should be 0.10 paise.

Hence, you will face an issue while access the device.

Hence, we request you to top up your account by Rs.10 or 20/-. at our nearest Reliance Mobile Stores.

The List of Reliance Mobile Stores has been attached for your reference.

We value your association with us.

Samira Shaikh
                              Customer Care
                              Reliance Communications Ltd.

For further details, you can visit our website http://www.rcom.co.in or write to us at netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com. You can also call Reliance Customer Care at *355, 30335555 &[protected].

You can view your bills and make payments online through http://myservices.relianceada.com for all RCOM services. Please register yourself on the portal. For difficulties in registration, please write to [protected]@relianceada.com.

"NOTICE: Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
                              From: Pawan Mishra ([protected]@hotmail.com)
                              Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 03:40 PM
                              To: netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com (netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com)

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                              To: [protected]@relianceada.com; gsm.[protected]@relianceada.com; rtlccare.[protected]@relianceada.com; rtlnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com
                              Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:39:01 +0000

whats up to ur company u ppl only wanted to sell out ur product,no service
                              ur 3g service was supposed to ger working well within 3 4 days rhars what i was told after my previous email
                              but till this date ur fu.... 3g connection gets dis connect within few minutes of connecting.
                              what the f... u ppl are suppose of me...

pleaseu rractify ur 3g connection within 3 days oe else i will be forced to get legal.

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:55:35 +0000

what..... u ppl cant handle Gsm mobile network & u r up to 3G internet
                              bull.... for the last 3 days ur 3g internet not working ,went 2 u so call authorised service centre ,but nothing
                              called ur toll freee 198, they provided other toll free no [protected]/3033555 which does not exists,ur nodel officer no,[protected] does not exist
                              ur no.[protected] responded & said same will be ractified 2day itself but till this time 8.15 pm ur so called 3G.... not working

i want money back & i dont want ur 3g service any more.. with full interest

Pawan Mishra
                              3G No.[protected]
                              3G Gongle NO.ImIE [protected]
                              Contact No. [protected]
                              I m also suffering after using reliance 3g...it sucks. i have been contacting reliance customer care executive everyday, even spoke to the supervisor but still my problem has not been resolved. I m getting 2g speed even after recharging for 3g...my balance is ok. everyday they use to say it ll be resolved by tomorrow, again after 4 days...bt still nt solved it is shameful for reliance...better to go to another network

From [protected]@gmail.com
                              sim no. [protected]

Reliance One Card — loss of reliance one points card

Ankit15sharma
                                Myself Ankit Sharma.
                                I am a regular user of Reliance fresh and having a Reliance One card, but i lost it and doesnot...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Food

Recently Discussed

(27 minutes ago)
                                Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                water supply problem
                                (50 minutes ago)
                                Citrus Payment Solutions
                                Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                (52 minutes ago)
                                Haryana Urban Development Authority [HUDA]
                                Illegal renovation of road
                                (52 minutes ago)
                                Quikr
                                200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                (58 minutes ago)
                                Citrus Payment Solutions
                                I am complaining about amount not received in my account after having successful transaction