Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Communications — Legal notices after termination of service

beeramgopi
Dear sir/madam,

I had a reliance netconnect datacard postpaid connection and got it converted to pre paid after...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Broadband

aniel27
Reliance Communication have deducted 10rs from my balanc and they are saying the share and Shayari scheme is activated on 8th Oct. Since then continuously deducting 10rs from my balance. Some how i noticed it and i called them so i survived. There is no single message has came to my inbox which there system claims that they have sent message. If they would have sent it, i must have recognized it with immediate effect i would have stopped it.

This is not first time has happened. last month also they deducted 30 rs and said some scheme has been activated by you even though no notice has been taken from our side. but with immediate call they used to send the balance back... so after this learning they started deducting 10rs so consumer may not notice it.

Now what should i claim for? I was paying for the service i never activated and not get service as well. Now they have refused to give money back too. Its worst then previous problems. The call center people speak with us like we are uneducated and almost abusing languages. I have recorded the conversation as well, if needed i can produce it. But there should be some solution by with this people stop doing this...

Any direction will be well appriciated

mkrn
    Hi Everyone,

Please dont buy Reliance data card by calling this No. [protected] or [protected].

My Experience:-

I bought reliance datacard in one plan from this no. he changed the plan and activated the connection. one month later, my bill was generated and i saw it was not the same plan which i applied and i paid the full amt of the plan. According to my plan i was not supposed to pay my bill upcoming three months.

the bad thing is, he is not responding me correctly and not picking my call also.

I AM SUFFERING FOR LAST ONE MONTH.

Guys, please buy datacard from the Respective outlet.

rajasekaran.raman
      Dear Sir/ Madam

Please kind attention & Answer me the following questions. Dont send me the Predefined or forwaded mail.

This is second time 'm Escalating such a complaint. Please kindly provide me the solution for my following questions.

Already i Logged complaint against Relaince Broadband+ Service. But still i could not able get any solution.

Anyway kindly answer me for the fllowing questions.

1)If your customer serivce persons are really technically eligible for this service r not. Because they are having certain formals for different complaints. whenever we are trying to log a complaint they used to ask same kind of question and solution also same

Eg. Speed Issue at Different Time

Morning 06.00 to 10.00 Hrs == 25Kbps
      11.00 to 15.00 Hrs == 30Kbps
      Evening 16.00 to 22.00 Hrs == 15 to 20Kbps
      Mid night after 22.00 Hrs == 30 to 40 Kbps
      Eearly morning 3.00 to 05.00 Hrs == 60 to 80 Kbps == Maximum Speed ( Old man a ________ speed) sorry for this

If the speed is slow please kindly contact our Authorised service Center. Because your data card may have some problem.

If data card having prob then y it has to give the 3.00 to 05.00 Hrs == 60 to 80 Kbps == Maximum Speed ( Old man a ________ speed) ( as per my Plan it should me avg of 256 Kbps)

2) Complaint logged but no solution. So I decided to quit the service but they r threatning and they are saying return the data card.
      Anyway I am ready to give my data card but. They are not ready to provide the proof for returing the data card. Because for me i need the proof other wise they will send the billing continuously even if i returned my data card. give me the solution for that.

Already several times i have logged a complaint. still no solution. If there is no response I will come with my bills and data usage (excel sheet).

And i want the responsible person from the area which i can able to contact face to face.

I am Believing the Name : Reliance Group nd not any of the individual person from Reliance.

Data card No:[protected]
      Palce : Tamilnadu, Vellore

Thanks and Regards
      Rajasekaran.R
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Rajasekaran Raman <rajasekaran.[protected]@yahoo.com>
      To: datacard.[protected]@relianceada.com; netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceservice.co.in; [protected]@relianceada.com; gsm.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@Relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com
      Sent: Saturday, 15 January 2011 12:55 AM
      Subject: Reliance (F)Braod Band Plus Service

Plzs find the attachment

I dont wanna say anymore thing

i[censored] want go through

Reliance Broadband+ — POOR SPEED

Reliance Broadband +
      Very poor speed
      Since last 1 year
      Charges the complete bill for Broadband+
      Never get the speed of broadband+ even for half hour in a week
      at times 5 MB download takes 50+ minutes
      14 mb takes 2 hours.
      Even google search confirms this one that your connection is slow.

neha chugh
        My usename with reliance is -[protected]

This is to bring to your notice the frustration I had gone through in the last few days beacuse of reliance customer service.
        My First Issue-To start with I had called in 2 weeks back to enquire about the speed I was getting to which customer service rep informed me about the congestion in East delhi and that it would not be fixed till atleast 30th Nov'11.
        The rep offered me a waiver of 200 for oct and Nov'11 and also changed my plan to the 500 per.Month.
        I got the bill yesterday on my mail which did not have any waiver.

Second Issue-I had called in again 5 days back as I was not able to connect at all this time.

The customer service rep said that I have not made the payment to which I highlighted that the payment was made on 12th oct'11 at reliance store in Vikas Marg.
        She could not help and I spoke to her senior named Akash who confirmed that he will personally look after my issue and it would be resolved in 24 hrs as he was looking into my issue .
        24 hrs passed no one called and my issue was still unresolved. I had to call again the rep could not help as usual and then I spoke to Nodal officers.
        Nodal officer also could not help and I then spoke to Shabbina Pathan who asuured to call back and get my issue resolved the same day.
        She gave me a call 3 times the same day and said she is temporarily activating my account. However, she did not do the same.
        I called back again the 3rd day and spoke to one of the rep , the rep informed that Shabbina Pathan is busy and would give a call back.
        Shabbina Pathan did not call bck . I called back again and spoke to Shabbina Pathan. The account has been activated temporarily finally yesterday evening after going through
        so much pain and following up with the pathetic cutsomer service.

After writing a mail to reliance yesterday I got a conformation that the second issue is fixed however they cannot do anything related to waiver

I want my waiver of 200 rs which was given for oct and Nov'11 and also those 5 days for whcih my account was deactivated without any reason or take back your data card and refund my 100% data card cost.
        I am stioll wa itng for a resolutioon instead they have sent me a revised bill of inflated amount without any reason
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Neeraj Verma

I would like to complaint against Reliance Netconnet.... I am using Reliance connection since past few months and the services offerd by Reliance Netconnet is really Pathetic.. I AM USING 5GB PLAN (WORTH RS 827 INCLUDING SERVICE TAX) ... SEED GIVEN TO US IS VERY LESS ITS AROUND 22 KB TO 55 KB MAX BUT THE RELIANCE IS COMMITTING THAT TO WILL REVICIVE 3.2 MBPS...

WHEN I PURCHABED CONNECTION I WAS LIVING IN (VISHAL NAGAR, PUNE AREA)
          ON JULY I MOVED TO NEW SANGAVI, PUNE .... SEEP IN THIS ARE IS NOT COMMING AT ALL IT TAKES EVEN MORE THAT 10 MINUTES TO OPEN GMAIL... AND THE SPEED SHOWING IN RELIANCE SOFTWARE IS 3 TO 5 KBPS.... THIS IS HORRIBLE ..... :(

i REGISTERED COMPLAINTS AGAINST RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE ... AND THEY TOLD THAT IN UR AREA THERE IS A SPEED ISSUE .... OKEY THEN I TOLD I WOULD LIKE TO DISCONTINUE MY CONNECTION... THEY COME UP WITH A PLAN THAT THEY WILL NOT BE CHARGING ANY MONEY UP TO 3 MONTHS AND WILL CHANGE MY PLAN TO 2GB... AND NO MONEY WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME.....

AFTER ONE MONTH PASED THEY GENERATED MY BILL FOR THE JULY 2011 MONTH FOR AMOUNT 827 RS... THIS IS A FRAUD TO THE CUSTOMER ... ONE THEY COMMITED WHY WAS THE BILL BEEN GENERATED....

ON DOING EN-QUERY WITH RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS BILL IS GENERATED FOR THE JULY MONTH ... AS U ARE PUT IN FREE PLAN FOR 3 MONTH BUT IT WILL START FROM UR NEXT BILLING CYCLE... THIS TERMS AND CONTITIONS WAS NOT TOLD BY THE RELIANCE TEAM AND CHEATED ME...

NOW THE QUESTION ARISES WHY SHOUL I PAY THE BILL FOR THE JULY MONTH AS I THERE IS NO SPEED, NOT ABLE TO ACCESS INTERNET PROPERLY..

THIS IS A OFFENSE NOT TO TELL THE CUSTOMER THAT UR FREE USAGE PLAN WILL START FROM THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE...

SUMMARIZING THE ISSUE FACED :

1) CHEATING DONE BUT NOT AS IT WAS TOLD THAT MY FREE PLAN WILL START FROM NEXT BILLING CYCLE. OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE DISCONTINUED THE SERVICES OFFERED BY RELIANCE. THE BILL GENERATED BY RELIANCE IS A FRAUD BILL.

2) SPEED CLAIMED BY RELIANCE IS 3.2 MBPS BUT NOT EVEN 5 MBPS I RECEIVE IN MY AREA

3) ON ASKING THAT I WANT TO DISCONTINUE MY SERVICE WITH RELIANCE NOT... THEY TOLD FIRST YOU PAY BILL THAN ONLY WE WILL DISCONNECT.

4) ON LOGGING COMPLAINTS THEY DO NOT COME BACK THAT THE SERVICE REQUEST RAISED IS CLOSED TO YOU PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED..

RELIANCE IT CHEATING THERE CUSTOMERS....

PLEASE FIND MY DETAILS AND PLEASE DO NEEDFUL:

NAME : NEERAJ VERMA
          RELIANCE DEVICE NUMBER : [protected]
          ADDRESS: A-30, GROUND FLOOR, LANE NO. 2, NEW SANGAVI, NEAR KRISHNA CHOWK, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, 411027, INDIA
          EMAIL ID: MCA.[protected]@GMAIL.COM
          MOBILE : [protected]

Neeraj Verma
          mob : [protected]

Fraud bill generated

rajivkohli23
            Dear Team,

I now really fell that all those things which people say about Reliance Communication are correct that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMER.

As I had given a call to reliance nodal office today at 1pm and had Spoken to Ms. Jyoti about my matter for which she had taken Mr. Gaurav on conference call and noted the matter where in Mr. Gaurav had again confirmed about the same no's (1) [protected] (2) [protected] (3) [protected] and the best part in the conversation was it was found the the no[protected] was already issued to some one on 18th Oct'11 itself as per Jyoti and as per Gaurav it was availabe on 23rd Oct then Gaurav saidI can give other option as in last 999 & 000 as I have already conveyed to him that I have given all the 3 no's in website,ad's visting cards and most important to our clients in-case you our giving a choice, since its your mistake you have to compensate me with FREE RENTAL FOR NEXT SIX MONTHS and it was confirmed by Gaurav that he will get back to me with confirmation about activation of the same no's and choice for 3rd no by maximum 1hr i.e by 2pm, As I had not received the call by 5:36pm I called Mr. Gaurav's no from my no he didn't picked up my phone after one bell disconnect and then when I called from another no some girl picked up the phone ,when I said I want to speak to Mr.Gaurav she said hold for a minute,as the call was not muted, So I over heard the girl saying "Wo aap sa hi baat karna chate hai and the voice from other side came tu hi salta da bol da ma meeting ma hu" after hearing this I said to the girl I don't care, I need to speak to Gaurav in next 10min or else it will be bad then also till now its next day and I have not received a single call.

After this I had again called Jyoti and she said ok sir kindly take down the compliant no, I asked what is the problem she said don't worry sir it will be resolved in next 5 days.

I really cant understand what is this happening why everyone is playing pass n buck is their anyone in Reliance who could resolve my problem or should I approach the Consumer Court and TRAI.

Rajiv Kohli
            From: RAJIV KOHLI <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
            To: "[protected]@relianceada.com" <[protected]@relianceada.com>
            Cc: "rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com" <rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com>; "rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com" <rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com>
            Sent: Monday, 31 October 2011 12:36 PM
            Subject: Wrong Mobile No Activated

Dear Team,

I have taken 3 new connections of Reliance GSM on 23rd Oct in series
            1. [protected]
            2. [protected]
            3. [protected]

I had received the call from no [protected] named Mr. Gaurav who confirmed me all the 3 above mentioned no's plus another 2 no's [protected] & [protected] to give us a corporate deal for which we said we will confirm in a day or two then he said ok no problem I will send an executive to collect the documents on 24th Oct'11 one executive from reliance had came to us in our off at 101 Living Style Mall, Jasola and given us all the three SIM cards and collected all our documents and taken a cash of Rs250 each for all three no's and wrote our said given no's after that we had received call for verification of the same no's and then also we were confirmed the same no's.

Today as we have inserted the Sim the no which his coming is all together different.
            1. [protected]- No Activated [protected]
            2. [protected]- No Activated [protected]
            3. [protected]- No Activated

As we have called the Reliance customer care thay said the no's which we were given are still not activate as they have not received the documents after which we had called Mr. Gaurav at [protected] for knowing what is the problem he handed over the phone to some girl and she said that we have given you the best no and the no which you are talking about I don't know about it,as we said kindly connect us to Gaurav the girl said he is busy in meeting he can't come on call and you can do whatever you want to do.

Kindly activate our given no's ASAP or else it will force us to go to Consumer Court.

Rajiv Kohli

Reliance Communications — Regarding handing over the wrong SIM

As per the conversation i had with the Reliance sales agent, he updated my the post paid plan for GSM Sim.
            and i was very much happy with the plan. nad i had paid 700 /- for the same 200 as cash for activation charges and 500 as registration charges.but unfortunately they gave me the Reliance CDMA sim which i wasn't required and i requested to update this same to call center as well that i dont want the CDMA sim and hence i didnt activated as well.i handover both the sim to reliance sales agent.
            in return since i had not used the service for the single day and due to the miscommunication of the reliance sales person, i clearly i asked him the plan for relaince GSM.i had paid 700/- i am expecting my money to be paid back since i had not used the service for a single day.

Could you please take it forward.

Thanks and regards,
            Mangesh

Reliance Communications — promo balance not credited

Parsuram Prasad
              I am Mr. Parsuram Prasad owner of [protected] (reliance prepaid) and get a message that if i recharged...
              Complaint category Telecommunications

pdv1234
              Hi sir
              i have broadband plus [protected] NC Plus Silver 5 GB plan and i am paying 950 Rs but you are giving this same connection for 750 Rs i got this email from one you guys.
              From: Reliance Communications <rcom.[protected]@gmail.com>
              Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:43 PM
              Subject: Buy Reliance Broadband Plus @ 1299 and avail Unlimited Downloads - Corporate Offer
              To:

Buy an Reliance Netconnect Broadband @ just Rs 1299 and avail unlimited downloads and unlimited talking to 13 crore Reliance Numbers.

For availing this Offer : Call Nikitha on [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Details of offer are as below:

The HSD broadband + is offered at the price Rs 1299.

Actual cost of the device is Rs 1599 + taxes

Actual savings on purchase of HSD Broadband + is Rs 500.

Also we have specially designed plans for you as given in the below table whereby you will have an annual cash back savings of Rs 3000 on some selective plans as given below

Postpaid Tariff Plan

Monthly rental for Normal customers ( Rs )

Monthly rental for YOU ** ( Rs)

Extra Usage

Netconnect+ 10 GB

Netconnect+ 10 GB Day , 10 GB Night

Netconnect+ 15 GB

Nationwide

Also we have some specially designed unlimited plans

Plan Name

Monthly rental for Normal customers ( Rs )

Monthly rental for YOU *

Extra Usage *

Roaming

NC Plus Silver 5 GB

NC Plus Gold 10 GB

NC Plus Platinum 15 GB

Nationwide

Along with this we are giving you an free one year subscription for website domain from Big Rocks.

*First free quota download is at the speed of 3.1 Mbps. All subsequent downloads will be at a speed upto 256 kpbs

Nationwide coverage will ensure Netconnect coverage in 242 major cities.

** Rs 250 discount on monthly rental is applicable for next 12 months.

Day Usage – 6 AM to 10 PM || Night Usage – 10 Pm to 6 AM

Please shift me to 750 Rs plan (NC Plus Silver 5 GB which u are giving to new customer) i have writen this to many times to reliance communication and they are not changing my plan and not addressing my issue
              Prakash
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

binaykumar32

Still my Reliance GSM Prepaid SIM No. [protected] is not activate, so can anybody tell me how much time it will take for activation it's allready it's one week last friday i submitted my all document's proof but still i am waiting for my no. activation. Any body take responsbility for this ... And please tell me if you people are not able to activate my no. [protected]. than i will go for another option...

My alternate no. is [protected]

Reliance GSM Prepaid No.
                This is Binay kumar & i am working in CSC as a customer support executive. I have Reliance GSM Prepaid Sim No. [protected] & i am using this sim no. last one year. Last month it's automattically got de-avtive when i concern customer care they told me you need to submit again document's proof than it will got activate. I taken last Friday leave from my office & went to Reliance Web World Begumpet there one lady assist me her name is Kavitha. I fillup the form that was given by her and i attached my Driving licence, PAN card and electricity bill Xerox copy along with that form and submitted to her hand. After that i was asking about the acknowledgement than she told me don't worry sir it will activate current monday.

Now, I called on monday R.W.World Begumpet Branch for status one person lift my call and he told me sir your form is submitted and your No. will activate tomorrow after 12:00 PM because we have SLA of 7 hour's. His name is Nagraju .

It is not activated. Again i called him tuesday than some body told me sorry it will activate tomorrow evening than i said ok i will wait. I called wednusday but they not pickup my phone. Now today is thrusday I called and asking about kavitha than she told me i am unable to find out your form so you have to submit again. This is the meaning of faith ?????????

It's Very difficult to take leave and submit my document again and again. I lost 50 to 55 Rs. for calling R.W.World Begumpet branch for asking about the status of my form.
                Now what can i do again i have to take leave and submit those document really i am very frusteted with this what can i do for activate my no. help me on this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Alternate No. is [protected]

Binay kumar

My alternate no. is [protected]

Binay
                Still i am waiting for my no. activation [protected] only i got a message form you side we will get back you shortly what is time period of shortly ?
                Can you tell me about this...

Reliance GSM Prepaid Service Provider — Need to Activate my Reliance GSM No. 8099534018

This is My Fourth Comlaint.....

This is Binay. My Reliance GSM Prepaid no. [protected] & i am using this sim
                last one year. Last month it's automatically got disconnected. when i concern
                customer care than they told me you have to submit you document proof
                again. Than i taken a leave Friday from my office date 21 and i submit those
                detail's to Reliance web world Begumpet there one lady her name is Kavitha
                she assit me and i fillup one form and enclose all xerox document along with
                form as like driving licence, pan card and electricity bill. But still my
                no. is not activate and when i concern kavitha than she told me your form
                is submitted and it will take time so can i know how much time it will take
                for activation ? And when i concern customer care than they told me or send
                me regular one message " we apologies for that and we will revert back y
                ou shortly so can you tell me anybody what can i do and where is my fault i
                am taken reliance GSM Sim this is my fault ???????????????????
                Thanks & Regards

My Alternate No. is [protected]
                & My Mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com
                Hi team,
                I purchased a Reliance Prepaid SIM number – [protected].(having sim no[protected] on 25/03/2013 FROM COCHIN, KERALA and the dealer told that, get activated in 2 days .But the SIm is not yet active.
                Very bad your services., Reliance communication.
                Truly disappointed with the choice of selecting Reliance.

shyam

dkdharmendra2007
                  28/10/2011

Plz look into this matter and do the needful...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Reliance Customer Care.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email. We assure you a response within next 24 working hours.

Request you to add [protected]@relianceada.com to your email address book so that you do not miss important communication from us.

We value your patronage and look forward to being of assistance.

Regard’s

Reliance Communication Limited

Note: This is an automated response please do not reply to this mail.

I have applied for NDNC near about one month before but there is no confirmation e-mail for registration and not yet any activation e-mail. this is so much irritating...too poor service... I am getting calls from this number [protected] and [protected] everyday 6 to 8 times this is so much disturbing. Also SMS from this number RM-653030. This time don't said you have activated so and so sms pack. what happend everytime you said if anypack activated will deactivate. this only promise that is made by you and never compiled.

Let me know one thing if i recharged my mobile then after one hour there would be a sms from reliance compny "dear customer your account balance is at minimum level, recharge it now".

Plz, deactivate sms pack and don't disturb me and don't deduct money from my account from now onwards. One thing don't give me any excuse ...only solid reasons. everytime i remind you but no action taken. I promise if this time any money deducted and disturbing calls continues. i will close your service and can go to consumer forum. If you want money take a bowl and sit besides road and you will get. but Plz plz plz don't theft or cheat.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:07 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount deduction.

As per feedback from relevant team, attached Pack will be deactivated and waiver posting will be done in 24 hours. Please revert back for further clarifications.

We value your association with Reliance.

Joshua Daniel K
                  Reliance Communications Ltd.
                  For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.

Dial *367# to get your GSM Prepaid Account Balance Information.

For any queries about our products or services please dial *333 (chargeable), or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone. You can also reach us on 30333333 from any other phone and J&K customers can dial [protected].

01/09/11

Not a single work completed from your side. neither you deactivated nor stop calls from reliance. And you are mad everytime i emailed to you and yesterday evening you deducted Rs. 10/- from my account. You are not going to leave your old habits. I will have to do some thing...I am going to consumer court.

26/08/11

Let me know one thing i had recharge my mobile with Rs. 30/- 24 Aug 2011 and today morning 26 Aug 2011 one sms came from reliance...your account balance is Rs. 2.088. Today morning 09.30am in my account there was Rs. 22.088 and I recieved sms from reliance that Your account balance is Rs. 02.088. Why? What is the reason. Everytime you deducted money witout any reason. Even i called everytime customer care they said that this pack is activated from your end. Let me clear here customer is not fool, OK. If you had activated any pack...deactivate immediately.

Tell me one thing, once i have registered for DND, so why calls and sms are coming from reliance, it is your way to disturb customer. I also availing other mobile company services, they never deducted any money from account. why with your company everytime such type of activities happening. why? Clarify. You know its a serious matter, without any information money deducted and sms fun pack activated.

I want return Rs. 20/- in my account asap otherwise i will close your service and switch to other mobile service. You know you are a big cheater, thief and beep, beep.

08/04/2011

We regret the inconvenience caused.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Amount Decrement Issue. Please note that we have checked and verified in our records as per that SymVGamesSub pack has been activated by Reliance Mobile World (RMW) process from your end. Hence, you have been charged correctly. We are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Further if you wish to deactivate said pack, kindly forward the following details to us at the earliest:

Last called number

We would require the same to assist you better. We tried to contact the number provided by you but were unable to reach you.

Forward

show details Apr 9

This is my number [protected]. you can call anytime. you are saying that SymVGamesSub pack has been activated by Reliance Mobile World (RMW) process from my end. Listen one thing i am using my mobile only to receive and dial, ok and i haven't more time to play with mobile and i haven't sent any request to activate any pack. you have asked to fill the details, you have records now you can check. everytime you cheated customers and after that saying all charges deducted correctly. you are very clever and customer is fool. I want to deactivate that pack asap.

Tell me one thing, once i have registered for DND, so why calls are coming from reliance, it is your way to disturb customer. I also availing other mobile company services, they never deducted any money from account. why with your company everytime such type of activities happening. why? Clarify. You know its a serious matter, without any information money deducted and sms fun pack activated.

Call me today at this number [protected]. i will provide you clear information....
                  - Show quoted text -

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

show details Apr 12

you are a big cheater...understood....why other companies not doing such activities....

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Dharmendra Kumar <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

show details Aug 26

30/12/2010

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Calls wrongly charged issue. We request you to write us back with the following details for further assistance:

* Called number:
                  Date & Time of call:
                  Disputed amount:
                  Alternate contact number, if any:
                  Best time to contact you on alternate number:

We deeply regret for inconvenience caused.

Manoj Kumar

Date: Monday, December 27, 2010 10:44 AM
                  Subject: Re: Reference your e-mail

I had recharged Rs. 79/- tariff (night pack 11.00pm to 6.00am reliance to reliance to free for valid 30 days) yesterday (26 Dec 2010) at 06..52pm and i called a reliance number after 11.00pm but the money had deducted from my main balance. Whats the problem with that. I am not getting, why money had been deducted. Every time you replied all calls are charged correctly. forget that but this time what happened.

Let me know is there any changes in Rs. 79/- STD tariff or you had launched new STD tariff. Plz make it clear, I am getting disappointed with your service.

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 8:02 AM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and to you.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding call charge issue. Please note that as informed you earlier as per confirmation received from our concerned department all calls are charged correctly no wrong deduction found and the same has been intimated to you through SMS..Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Further to your complaint against Customer Care staff, please note that we have taken up your issue with the concerned department for the necessary actions to be taken.

Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice..

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately..
                  Subject: Re: Reference your e-mail regarding serviceRequest ID[protected]

Let me know one thing if i had activated Rs. 79/- Tariff plan and I was calling reliance to reliance after 11.00PM (Tariff is activated in my number From 10th Dec 10 to 10th Jan 2011). Then why are you deducting amount from my main balance. If call to customer care no body is responding in positive manner, everyone said technical problem, every time technical problem. there is no technical problem while you are deducting. tell me how a customer can satisfied with your service. After that you are saying all calls charges are charged correctly.

I Want to know is there change in Rs. 79/- tariff plan or same as previous and refund my amount in my number ([protected]).

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 1:45 AM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

In response to your e-mail regarding calls wrongly charged, Kindly as per the confirmation received from the concern department all calls are charged correctly no wrong deduction found.

Reliance Communications

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

show details 12/28/10

* Called number: [protected]
                  Date & Time of call: 20th Dec after 11.00PM and 23rd Dec after 11.00PM and 26th Dec after 11.00PM.
                  Disputed amount: On 20th Dec deducted Rs. 49/-, On 23rd Dec deducted Rs. 42/-, On 26th Dec deducted Rs. 2.50/-
                  Best time to contact you on alternate number: You can call any time that suits you .
                  * On 20th Dec deducted Rs. 49/- and when i called customer care he told me that at your mobile number ([protected]) mixmaza pack is activated but i never activated, i only use mobile for call dial and receive and i am single person at my home, no one is there to use my mobile. customer care person said i can't return this money.

Let me know is there any changes in Rs. 79/- STD tariff or you had launched new STD tariff and i am not going to avail your service. I am going to switch to other mobile company service.

- Show quoted text -

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

* Called number:
                  Date & Time of call:
                  Disputed amount:
                  Alternate contact number, if any:
                  Best time to contact you on alternate number:

We deeply regret for inconvenience caused.

Manoj Kumar

Date: Monday, December 27, 2010 10:44 AM
                  Subject: Re: Reference your e-mail

show details 12/30/10

Let me know one thing if all calls are charged correctly no wrong deduction found then what is the role of Rs. 79/- night pack. I every time asked to tell me is there any changes in Rs. 79/- STD tariff or you had launched new STD tariff. you never told about this only call charges charged correctly. If you don't want to refund, don't do i am not forcing you. i want clear cut information about my Rs. 79/- Tariff plan. Provide me call details for the month of Dec 10 at my e-mail id with when i recharged my account with how much money just as: Recharge of Rs. 30/-, Rs. 50/-, Rs. 79/-. Rs. 75/-, Rs. 64/- and Rs. 110/-. Then i will tell you, You are right or i am right. I am not going to close this issue as easily.

27/12/2010

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and to you.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding call charge issue. Please note that as informed you earlier as per confirmation received from our concerned department all calls are charged correctly no wrong deduction found and the same has been intimated to you through SMS.Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver.

show details 12/27/10

I had recharged Rs. 79/- tariff (night pack 11.00pm to 6.00am reliance to reliance to free for valid 30 days) yesterday (26 Dec 2010) at 06.52pm and i called a reliance number after 11.00pm but the money had deducted from my main balance. Whats the problem with that. I am not getting, why money had been deducted. Every time you replied all calls are charged correctly. forget that but this time what happened.

12/23/2010

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your mail regarding amount decrement issue. Please note that your complaint is logged as Service Request ID[protected]. We are working to resolve this issue and will respond to you in next 2 days.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard.

Further to your complaint against Customer Care staff, we have made a note of the same. Please be assured appropriate action will be taken in this regard.

Sharad Navgare
                  Reliance Communications

Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

22/12/10

It is my painful duty to inform you that I am your GSM customer. I had activated Night plan of Rs. 79/- in the month of Dec 2010 (Reliance to Reliance free from 11.00PM TO 06.00AM). I had called at a reliance number on 20th Dec 10 in midnight but you had deducted money from my main balance while my Rs. 79/- tariff is activated to 10th Jan 2011. According to tariff rule you can't deduct money from main account. And a day after 21st Dec 2010 in my account there was Rs. 42/- before calling to a reliance number. I talked at reliance number after 11.00PM when in morning i was checking the balance, it showed 0.2 paise, I want to know the reason why you had deducted money and refund it to my mobile number ([protected]).

While i was calling reliance customer care they are not providing any positive response. I had called many times at customer care every time they replied same sir there is technical problem in my server call after some time i will provide you full information. So irritating service. Means there is no problem in your server while deducting money without an reason and when user wants to know why you had deducted money then server problem. If the problem is not solved, i will go to consumer forum. I am very dishearted with your service.

So, i request to you to do the needful. Don't happen this case in again and kindly refund my amount.
                  Thanking you.

you have promised that the balance would be never deduct from your account without solid reason. this happened again. You have also said that if again deducted, then money would be refund to account. Yesterday evening there was Rs 17.088 in my mobile and today morning at 04:14:25am a message come that your account balance is Rs. 7.088, recharge soon. Why????????????????. a long complaints list i have added on consumer complaints after that you did same. Your promise is false. You are a big cheater and thief, your habit will never improve. you are a thief and you will be thief. I want return Rs. 10 in my account which you have deducted today morning. Enough is enough. i am going to close this connection. you have crossed the limit...

Deepak Shevani

This is Deepak Shevani from Bhopal, I tried to recharge my sister's Reliance Smart mobile using the online portal : http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureInstantRecharge.do. However, after completing the bank transaction, the screen dispayed an error : saying that - Rs 333 is not a valid recharge amount and the money will be refunded in 10 minutes. No refunds till now.Can you please escalate the issue to the concerned.

Details of transaction are as follows:-

Region - Bhopal
                    Mobile Phone Number - [protected]

Deepak
                    Amount - Rs 333.00

This is Vivek from Bhopal, I tried to recharge my sister&#039;s Reliance CDMA mobile using the online portal : http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureInstantRecharge.do. However, after completing the bank transaction, the screen dispayed an error : due to some error in processing the transaction, the amount 205 will be deducted from my account but recharge on the number is unsuccessful. No refunds till now.Can you please escalate the issue to the concerned.

Details of transaction are as follows:-

Mobile Phone Number - [protected]

Vivek
                    Amount - Rs 205

akshy_821
                      I ring up to reliance for only for you offer on 151515 and listen the message that "get full talk time on Rs 105, Rs95 core talk time and rest promo talk time for one week". I recharged the mobile via internet banking but I DID not get amount what was told me about offer.I got the sms that 300 minutes for local call, that I don't want. I ring up to customer care on 23/10/11 Mr.Rakesh kumar and supervisor Mr.Babunand choudhary ,[protected] is the interaction number,and on 25/10/11 to Mr.Gurprit Singh,Dinesh Singh and Mr.Om Prakesh,[protected] is the interaction number, I also email to the Reliance Customer care and I received the mail that problem will solved within 24 hrs, but still they DID not solve my problem. My name is Akshy Kumar Tiwari and mobile number is [protected]. Please intervene to resolve my problem. The receipt of payment is pasted below:-

""thank you for choosing justrechargeit.Com, the simple & secure 24 X 7 recharge service!

your recharge is successful.

Kindly note the following details:
                      mobile/Dth/Data card number : [protected]
                      service name : mobile
                      service provider name : reliance cdma
                      location name : karnataka
                      order number : mk[protected]
                      customer name : akshy kumar tiwari
                      purchased value (mrp) : 105.00
                      date : 23/10/2011""

Rcom cdma mobile recharge — Recharge becomes invalid

I have just purchased a reliance cdma mobile phone and recharged it with Rs 999. With this reliance cdma to cdma became free. But within 2 days they started charging me.....On calling the customer care...no satisfatory explaination was given.....they said that u have recharged with Rs 48......so the earlier scheme is invalid....but i have received no message stating that my mobile has been recharged with rs 48. On recharging with Rs 999 the earlier scheme was restored......Is reliance doing this on purpose????What action can i take.
                      to RCOM:
                      why is so that this forum is getting filled up complaints against RCom?
                      Sometimes people have to look at their mistake also. I agree that its not completely your mistake. But some offers like these which come on calls or sms are only valid if you recharge by buying a voucher and not online. If you go through the websites you will come to know. Online recharge by websites have other offers like the one you got for 300 minutes.
                      Alert - whenever you are doing something under an offer, it is always good to first enquire about it 2-3 times beforehand rather than just blindly following it.
                      to WiseIndia:
                      While I subscribe to your words of caution with due appreciation, I do not agree to your saying “It is our mistake”. Do you mean to say that they are justified in advertising fraudulent schemes/plans and the onus of checking/verifying is genuineness lies on the customers? A large section of people (lke illiterate daily wage workers, maid servants, rickshaw puller... who suffer the most, don't even know where to complaint) do not have have internet connection and may not be knowing ways to verify. Worst still, when such discrepancy is brought to the knowledge of Telecom Company they refuse to listen to the customer.

I once again appreciate your words of caution which is worth adopting as far as possible.

Thanks...
                      I to agree with you and completely blame the telecom companies. And your point that in rural areas people suffer the most is 100 % true. TRAI has been doing things in this direction but is not fully successful. Hope things become very transparent.
                      Just to make you at ease about the rural people particularly for this issue want to highlight- as u pointed out rightly that they don't have internet connection hence falling in this trap of online recharge for offers related to non online recharge will also be less.
                      TRAI, so called Telecom (sleeping) watchdog, needs to wake up do a lot in this direction. If you go through various complaints posted on various websites you will find that following methods are rampantly used by many of the telecom companies for making money illegally.

a) Installing value added services (VAS) without consent of the customer and deducting amount by around Rs 30/-. When you complain they will insist that you only placed the request for the service.
                      b) Sending service message (to GPRS enable mobiles) alluring customer for a download (sometimes with lewd contents). As soon download is initiated you will lose Rs 50 to 200 depending upon the amount you have in the main balance. Their systems are deliberately designed in such a manner that no confirmation is asked for (whether to proceed or not) or no warning is shown (whether the download is chargeable or not).
                      c) Deliberate delay in cancellation of VAS after customer has requested for it. More the delay more is the gain for the telecom company.

The individual duped amount may be tiny but given the customer base these companies have, the total amount they earn illegally may be running into lakhs or rupees per day.

It is not that there are no solutions to the problems but I feel TRAI is just not doing enough to address the issue. Simple steps like below will get huge relief to the customers:

a) Make subscription of VAS through written request mandatory.
                      b) Do not allow download charge to be deducted from main balance.
                      c) Imposition of heavy penalty for the delay in implementing calncellation of VAS.

One wonders as to why TRAI is not taking up individual complaints. Is it for the fear of being inundated with the complaints? They should setup national toll free helpline for registering the complaints. Then the data generated (number of complaints received and resolved) would encourage (compel?) TRAI do something meaningful and effective as well. But as of now this doesn't look to be a likey.

saibal chowdhury
                        Dear Sir

Refer to the below mail regarding frequently cross connection and amount deducted is still persist no action has been taken so far from the service provider (Reliance India Mobile).Problem is still persist.Facing lot of difficulty.
                        Please verify the matter seriously and resolve it at the earliest.

Saibal Chowdhury
                        __________________________________________________________________________________________
                        Reliance India Mobile Complaints & Reviews - Frequently cross connection and amount deducted
                        View all Reliance India Mobile complaints
                        Reliance India Mobile, Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand

Location: Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India

saibal chowdhury on Oct 15, 2011

Frequently cross connection and amount deducted
                        Dear Sir
                        Refer to the mob No-[protected] of Smart (RIM) regarding for the cross connection problem is still persist. No action has been taken care by the service provider (RIM).Facing lot of trouble during dialing to any of the operator cross connected and amount deducted.
                        I am really fed up with this service by wasting of lot of amount per day.
                        Request you to verify and resolve it to get better service. Hope for the favorable response.

Reliance India Mobile — regarding cross conections

I would like to bring to bring to your notice that I am not able to make calls to the desired number's due to cross conection,instead I am getting connected to some unknown number.

I am suffering from this kind of inconvinence since a month.

It is therefore I kindly request you to solve the problem as early as possible.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely

Chhaya D. Mutnal
                        cross connection is costing to customer and reliance is, in fact, making money out of it so they are not bothered!!! better surrender the line en masse and get connection from some other network...

Reliance India Mobile — Frequently cross connection and amount deducted

Dear Sir / Madam

this has refer to my ccomplaints regarding cross connection against the service provider Reliance India Mobile.
                        According to the service provider the have given me the last ccomplaints on 2625.11.11 after to the register complaints to TRAI.They have given me the ccomplaints SR No[protected] Dt 27.11.11 which was been processed according to service provider and was given assurance to resolved the issue very shortly but as on date it has not been resolved.

This has become a long pending issue now after several time ccomplaints has being lodged.I am still westing lot of amount per day due to the cross connection problem.

Therefore I am requesting once again to take the matter very seriously against the service provider till they resolved it.

Yours Truly

jitendrajyoti
                          SIR,
                          IN THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER 2011 RIL CDMA CO. ACTIVATED CALLER TUNE THREE TIMES WITHOUT ANY MY PERMISSION. THEN I TALKED TO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE OF THIS COMPANY AND THEY DEACTIVATED THE CALLERTUNE SERVICE ALL THE THREE TIMES AND THE AMOUNT WHICH WAS DEDUCTED HAD BEEN REFUNDED IN MY ACCOUNT.ON 23/10/2011 I TALKED TO A CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE NAMED SUJAN FOUZDAR & LODGED A COMPLAIN AGAINST COMPANY AND THE COMPALIN NO. GIVEN TO ME IS[protected].HE ALSO ASSURED ME THAT SUCH SERVICES WOULD NOT BE ACTIVATED AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
                          BUT TODAY ON 26/10/2011 AGAIN CALLER TUNE SERVICE ACTIVATED BY COMPANY WITHOUT ANY MY PERMISSION AND WHEN I TALKED TO CUSTOMER CARE EXE. MR. PRADIP MITRA & THEIR SUPERVISOR MISS/MRS SAMPA CHOUDHURY, THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS SERVICE WOULD BE DEACTIVATED BUT THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT COULD NOT BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT .WHEN I WANTED TO LODGE ANOTHER COMPLAIN AGAINST MY PREVIOUS COMPLAIN, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD NOT LODGE ANY COMPLAIN AND ALSO SAID "AAPKO JO V KARNA HAI KAR LIGIYE PAISA RETURN NAHI HOGA". FURTHER, THEY KEPT ME ON LINE FOR MORE THAN ONE HOUR WHEN I ASKED CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR TO LET ME TALK TO HER SENIOR AND FINALLY DISCONNECTED THE LINE WITHOUT GIVING LINE TO HER SUPERIOR. I AM FEELING ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS.
                          SO PLZ TAKE SEVERE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BE RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

NAME ---- JITENDRA KUMAR AGARWALA, MY MOBILE NO. ---- [protected]
                          Mera mobile no.[protected] hai.Esme hame Jitendra Kumar naam ka callertune lagwana hai.Please esko hamare mobile no.par activate kar de.

J.K.Chaudhary
                          T & S Logistics Pvt.Ltd.
                          Mera Mobile No. [protected] hai.Esme cahhat songs lagwana hai.Plese esko hamare mobile par activate kar de.

Anil Singh
                          Delhi-10035

Ravi Anand Yadav
                            My Name is Ravi Anand Yadav and my Relience GSM number is [protected]. Whenever I am going to recharge my number more then 50/- the Service providers activate any VAS Service on my number and they deduct my balance. this is going on from last 4 months. Every time I need to call to the complain care on 198 and complain there. Last time I talked to Nodel Officer of Reliance GSM. He told that he is gonna resolve my problem with in 2 days. But it has been 4 days they did not resolved my problem.

Reliance Communications — customer care

deepee
                              Hi, i lodged a complaint with reliance customer care on 22nd oct 2011regarding some issues, i am getting calls from their...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Vivek Maskara
                              I, Santosh Maskara is your cdma service for more than six years.when i applied for MNP from cdma to gsm in reliance gsm i was surprised to know that my mobile number is registered with the name of some Patanjali Kumari Gadwa. This is shocking and humiliating thing for me as being a respectable person in the society and all my identities are submitted correctly but then also my verification are not being matched.
                              my father santosh maskara(mob [protected]) is your reliance cdma user for the past 6-7 yrs.he wanted to avail MNP and switch to gsm which offers more handset ranges...in the last month or so he has applied several times and each time it got rejected.finally we found out that its some patanjali kumari, gadwa whom reliance recognizes as the official owner. he is an respectable person in the society and methodically filled up the registration from along with valid id as proof at the time of purchasing. The reliance customer "service" officer, Begusarai annoyingly avoids an explanation. Its just ridiculous and we are literally helpless. All they need to do is verify the docs. Moreover its the retailer who more often than not sells sim like anything and collects id proofs for the sake of it. can u help us in continuing with reliance
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

saugat377
                                I had a Reliance Broadband connection (Id[protected]. I applied for termination of services on 20th April as I was moving to a new place. I had to apply for termination since Reliance does not have services in my current locality. However, the last bill was made till 28th April. I had a disagreement on this and spoke to one of the representatives over phone on this. The set was finally collected in the month of September after repeated follow up from my side. In the last bill which was generated, the amount was shown as Rs 1705 whereas my plan was of Rs 599/-. I spoke to Ms Supriya (email id : supriya.[protected]@relianceada.com) and also wrote email to her on this. However, there was no repsonse.
                                I wrote back to Reliance team to send me revised bill so that I can pay the rest of the amount. I never got any response, and now I have been getting threatting calls from various numbers that court notice has been sent and I have to appear in Delhi court. The bill which was sent to me was incorrect as it includes the security charges for the handset also (which was collected). I have all those emails saved.
                                I have always asked them to send me the revised bill so that I can make payment.
                                Saugat

Reliance Broadnet — Getting bills after termination and unwanted calls

Customer Id :[protected]
                                I got Reliance 300kbps unlimited connection some 8-9 month back, it worked fine for 2-3 month but after that trouble started.
                                Most of the time either it did not connect or connect at very slow speed(40kbps).Inspite of numerous (atleast 10 )complaints they were not able to solve this problem and they keep closing the request and I keep registering them, so finally I decided on 8th November 2008 to terminate their connection, for that they made me pay all the dues before taking the termination request.

Termination Request Number : 79793508

Even after termination request they are sending bill and few days back I got a call asking for bill payment on telling him that I’ve already terminated the connection he told me that I told them to continue with connection on 22nd november (though I never told them).
                                I never used their connection after 9th November even their bill says so(no usage shown in bill).
                                But that guy is saying that bill is generated I will have to pay for the same.

I don't think I should be paying for something which I've not used.

Please help, what should I do??
                                I am 100% agree with your problem because I had the Reliance wimax subscriber. Lot of different problems in their wimax. But when u terminate your connection after some time you will get a call from the reliance billing department that sir... please pay your bill. If your bill is 3000 Rs. they will bagging you sir please pay half or quarter. and if you will not pay you will again get a fake call from the reliance recovery department and they will say we are calling from the police station. Your warrent of (Non-Payment reliance bill) has been issued you will have to come to the Court and give the answer of this warrent. So don't be frustrate. I have already experienced for the same. And I am very happy that each and every person should aware of reliance cheat company.
                                Even I got the same call today, My bill was 3K and I have to pay 4K !!! I made the bill payment today but can you tell me what happen in your case ? Was its a reall legal notice or just a hoax
                                Just a hoax. They try to scare people. Reliance seems to have mastered this art of causing inconvenience to its customers. In my case, they said that a revised bill would be sent. I have not yet received any. Worst customer service I have ever experienced, the management seems to be only focused towards featuring their names in list of rich people in the world.
                                Thanks Saugat ! I agree . I will never buy Reliance telecom things in my LIFE .. A WORST WORST Data card I have ever used in my life .. instead I got a Local Beam connection and its 1000% i mean it 1000% fast than reliance !!
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

mukhe45
                                  Hi this is Debashis Mukherjee ([protected]), purchased a Reliance 3G data card (RSN:RZTCDC[protected] & IMEI:[protected]) on 23rd March, 2011 from an agency named, Aditya communication at Khardah with RS.2499, but since last Sunday night it is not working and the device become so hot.So I am in real problem as I cant use net that is essential for me.Please try to solve my problem asap.Also please tell me any ZTE service center location at Barrackpur.....
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                                    regarding my security deposit & advance payment of approx 7000
                                    20 days ago
                                    PF withdrawal
                                    30 days ago
                                    Reliance Communications
                                    Reliance has not provided mnp plan and network problem is also
                                    NO installation or refund of deposit of 1200 for broadband connection