Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

sahilss143
reliance aaj kal kuch kam ka nahi rah gaya ye faltu ke paisa katte rahte hai, 1 mahina pahle mere mob. pe usne apni marji se radio chalu kar diya, mene ek mahina pale customer care me phone karke unko band karne ke liye kaha to unhone thik hia bole aaj se aap ka radio band ho jayega, or us time unho ne mere mob. se 30.00 rs cut karliye mene kaha ki chalo koi bat nahi aaj ke bad nahi katega, but me galat tha sayad kyo ki reliance wale aaj kal sirf customer ko bewkuf banane ke kama kar rahe hai. kyo ki is mahina fir se mera paisa unhone kat liye rs. 30.00 rupee. jab mene customer care ko fon laga ke kaha ki bhai mera paisa kyo kata to unhone bole ke aap ka radio pack renew hua hai but mene to ek mahina pahle hi use band kar diya tha or tab bi complaints kiya tha to unho ne bole ke me band kardunga to fir aaj kyo paisa cut kiya aap ne. but wo nahi man rahe to me kya karu ab to me sab ko yahi bolunga na ki reliance wale sirf bewkuf banate hai logo ko or kuch nahi unka network koi bhi use kare to kaise kare jab wo faltu ke paise katene lage to hum sab to band kardenge na reliance ka fone lekin ye reliance wale ab ye bhikari sari ka kyo karne lage jab dekho tab faltu ke paise cat lete hai........... this is not fair reliance wale bahut hi ganda ho gaye hai me to sub se request karta hu ki agar faltu ke paise nahi kat wana hai to reliance ko band kar do mera no. hai [protected]
reliance aaj kal kuch kam ka nahi rah gaya ye faltu ke paisa katte rahte hai, 1 mahina pahle mere mob. pe usne apni marji se radio chalu kar diya, mene ek mahina pale customer care me phone karke unko band karne ke liye kaha to unhone thik hia bole aaj se aap ka radio band ho jayega, or us time unho ne mere mob. se 30.00 rs cut karliye mene kaha ki chalo koi bat nahi aaj ke bad nahi katega, but me galat tha sayad kyo ki reliance wale aaj kal sirf customer ko bewkuf banane ke kama kar rahe hai. kyo ki is mahina fir se mera paisa unhone kat liye rs. 30.00 rupee. jab mene customer care ko fon laga ke kaha ki bhai mera paisa kyo kata to unhone bole ke aap ka radio pack renew hua hai but mene to ek mahina pahle hi use band kar diya tha or tab bi complaints kiya tha to unho ne bole ke me band kardunga to fir aaj kyo paisa cut kiya aap ne. but wo nahi man rahe to me kya karu ab to me sab ko yahi bolunga na ki reliance wale sirf bewkuf banate hai logo ko or kuch nahi unka network koi bhi use kare to kaise kare jab wo faltu ke paise katene lage to hum sab to band kardenge na reliance ka fone lekin ye reliance wale ab ye bhikari sari ka kyo karne lage jab dekho tab faltu ke paise cat lete hai... this is not fair reliance wale bahut hi ganda ho gaye hai me to sub se request karta hu ki agar faltu ke paise nahi kat wana hai to reliance ko band kar do mera no. hai [protected]
RELIANCE AAJ KAL LOGO KO THAGNE KE KAMA KARNE LAGE HAI
reliance ka pura hub+spoke ka kam he mere pass mahidpur city reliance ke jo tsm +asm+zsm ko comment karte he pura nahi karte merko kam kare 7 month ho geya he me mera paysa miynez me he companey to kahi our he lekin companey ke log mujse ji bile ki aapka claim abhi aa reha he us batt ko sun sun ke me parechan hu lekin claim aata hi nahi ho hub ka 15000 tha 3 month me aana tha vo march se augest ho geya ab bolte he ki 30 se 45 din me aayega +sim frc ka paysa bhi na hi aaya mere account me se paysa kat liya abhi tak statemeant ne hi beja me jo recharge magva ta hu uske bill ka me legatar 2 se 2.50 mahine se tsm aashutosh sharma se boll reha hu bill nahi mila mujhe income tax me dena he panlti lag jayegi aashutosh sharma 2.50 mahi ne mahidpur me kaam tsm ka kiya lekin mere nuksan ke alava kuch nahi kiya jese market me jakar act karna chahye vo office me sim card kol deta me kahta to kahta ki me aapka nuksan nahin hone dunga kyoki uski companey ka pereshar rahta me to neha hu mujhe to baat me peta challa aese bahut se bate he likin agar me likunga to 2 se 3 pag bhar jayege jo agency lena chahta he ik barr soch le mere to koie sunta hi nahi is liye me likh reha hu esa reha to me kaam chod dunga mahidpur city dist ujjain r khan [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

shyamali.bhattacharya
    I have purchased a reliance cdma sim 20 days ago with all required documents,my number was activated that day only. Then i invested Rs 599 to recharge it.
    Suddenly on 17th april my connection was deactivated...when i called reliance customer care they said documents are pending.I resubmitted them in the shop,but still my connection is deactivated.
    Since i have invested 599 here.i cant even change my sim now.
    I called up thousands of times and visited the shop everyday...but no action is taken.
    Plz Help.

Susamay
      Sir, In our area there is a reliance network within 4km away from my house. Though I don't get full network all time in my GSM Reliance phone. Sir, I'm facing problem for it. They say that I would get full network, but I don't. Our area PIN No. 742161. Sir please do something that I get full network and tell them to enlarge network range. Thank you.
      Susamay Ghosh
      I'm Reliance gsm customer from jammu.I got my reliance gsm sim activated yesterday.Not getting any network coverage inside home.Even outside, its negligible, ie, just one-two signal bars!
      sir in wch date d reliance 'll launch in nowshera...bcoz we r very excited...bt ur delay fall water on our ideas @nd also abt ur system...

reply me now...
      I stay in Bommanahalli. From the day I shifted in this area, am facing severe network issue. Calls gets disconnected, says line is busy and what not. I thought reliance is the best network service provider but its worst. I had been with reliance for years but is thinking to shift to vodafone. I recommend you not to take reliance. I was staying in arekere in bangalore before and it was the same story in that area. Can you place towers so that it becomes easy. Reliance grabs new customers but is poor in retaining old loyal customers. Like me, other people will also leave reliance. The perceived value in your company is the poorest.

Reliance — bad network coverage

my self sumit. i m using reliance gsm connection but from few days the network singals are very low so i am facing problem in dialing the number it does't connect but if it connects the voice of the second person is not coming clearly
      I am using relaince gsm from last 1 months and want to tell you guys that your network coverage is poor even as poor that i have never seen such poor coverage from any service provider.I lived in east delhi, Where the network coverage of every service provider is very good except than RELIANCE GSM and Most important, i have my office at SAHKARBUR B BLOCK, Where today i am not getting even a single line of network...So, Guys not make your ads based on your network that you have the best network coverage where as you are not even close to average..You are just fooling the peoples.I am really disappointed and really fed up now from your service.Bye
      RAKESH KUMAR

rupeshsol
        MY Mobile number is -[protected].
        I have submitted request for migration from CDMA to GSM services a month ago.I had also paid all unbilled amount till date of request.I was told that it would take 5 days to effect the change but since then 1 month has passed.i have made several reminders to company officials but all in vain.they tell that there is some technical problem.
        I am Reliance costumer since last 10 years but now i am very disappointed by their services.
        Kindly do the needfull OR I would discontinue reliance services.

varshamehar
          i would like to inform you that, me Ms Varsha Mehar, Employ Of RKDF Engg College,Bhopal using a tele connection called reliance communication(smart). my number is [protected]. today i suddenly noticed that they have deducted Rs.39 from my account of SMS pack which i was deactiwated,& second message is for CRBT & deduction of Rs.30 which I was not subscribe. when i called reliance customer care to knew that what is the reason they have deducted total Rs.69 from my account, they r not Pick a call Or not responsing.It is to bad to do this type of things,ur company has to pay for this &u conmopany has to return my Rs. 69 in my account balance. i request them to take an complain on behalf of me but they refuse to take and finally i did't get any solution from their end. Otherwise I will take a strict reaction about ur company& Iwill complaint of this things in consumer fourem.

Hope i can draw your kind attention on the above mention matter and definitely get some reasonable solution.

Deduction Of Money
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

2Baibars
            Its a shame that a company as reputed as reliance,has such a policy to fool a customer here's the story that 1 month back I bought Reliance Postpaid after that i wanted to switch to Prepaid I had a call from Call Center that it would not be possible but actually its possible he tricked me that only after 5 months its possible for me to convert to Prepaid.
            And he has mentioned in the company that "The customer changed his mind because of me explainig the advantage to take reliance,etc,etc.....

Thats all thats a SHAME u wont be able to digest this money of mine reliance

thanking you,
            Baibars

Say no to Reliance
            Dear Reliance Executive,

I Got This connection on 25 November 2010 as a CDMA postpaid No. [protected]
            and made a mind To change It To GSM Prepaid On 1st March 2011
            I gave the request for Migration from CDMA POSTPAID TO GSM PREPAID On March 1st 2011
            My Billing Period id From 14 of month to 13 Of Next Month
            With The Instruction To make It change Before The billing period (13 March 2011)
            But The Request For Taken Late And It Got Converted To GSM PREPAID only on 19th march
            but the bill have Come From march 14 to April 13
            Relationship No. :[protected]
            Bill Period :[protected] to[protected]
            Bill Date : 14-Apr-11
            Bill No. :[protected]
            Due Date :02-May-11
            I think i Should Be charge Rental ONly For Five days from (14march to 19 march)
            but have got the whole month rental.

i request you to check and do the needful

the information provided above is accurate upto my knowledge

With Regards,
            Mithil Kumar A

ajaichemmanam
              Reliance Company has been offering a speed of 256 kb/sec. But now i am getting lessthan 23kb/sec The company is giving false offers. Is this the right thing to do with a customer. Why are you cheating the customers with such false offers. I will Change to a much better companies like TATA. etc. if REliance is not giving proper attention to it. I am giving 330rs/ month for this bad connection with poor speed.... Wishing you that you will respond to my complaint and take necessary actions. My connection no. is [protected]

PRASANTA25
                Hi I have been using a Reliance GSM (SMART) number and my number is [protected] since last 1 years but from last 6 months my balance got deducted at regular interval and whenever I am calling to your customer care those people are saying that I have used this that and many more I have given a request for DND but it will take 45 days ok its fine its acceptable but during this period again my caller tune activated without my consent. and when I am calling to your customer care it is not connected I am fed up with your service.
                Please check my details and let me know. and help me out regarding this. Pls return my deducted money as soon as possible.
                PRASANTA KUMAR MAITI
                SIMILIGUDA, KORAPUT
                ORISSA
                Myself is using SMART GSM Prepaid service since last 5 years. Hopefully also I have taken same connection for my wife also.

Previously I was terribly upset when the service provider was deducting some amount unmethodically/illegally from my Wife's Phoneset. So I was bound to change her service provider from Smart GSM to Airtel.

Now the same thing is also happens with me. As myself is a youth leader from Indian National Congress Party & at the same time myself is a Hony. Secretary of a reputed Co-operative Bank, therefore my mobile no is given to a large number of people. If this incidents is happens with me repeatedly, then simply I have no other way but to go to the Consumer Forum of India & published the incidents to every Leading Newspaper in India.

For your ready reference, please note my mobile no. [protected].
                Biman Kumar Dutta
                biman.[protected]@power.alstom.com
                Plot-22, Rabindranagar, Durgapur-713 206.
                West Bengal, India.
                [protected] my number jitesh sambhani. no call custmer care & deduct my main balance without call.
                plz contact my number [protected].
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

vikaskumardadhich
                  dear sir,

mera naam vikas kumar sharma hai maine mera idea ka no. [protected] reliance network main enroll karwane ke liye ek request 18 feb. 2011 ko upload ki thi, fir 23 feb. ko mujhe ek sms aaya ki aapka naya reliance simcard raat 12:30 am ke bad activate ho jayega. maine 23 ki raat ko sim card ke activate hone ka intzaar kiya bad main 9 march ko mera no. [protected] reliance network main activate ho gaya...pure 8 din chalne ke bad 17 march ko mera no. fir band ho gaya maine kai bar[protected] or[protected] or[protected] par call kiya lekin waha se mujhe koi santushti janak jawab nahi mila mujhe baar baar document dobara submit karane ke liye kaha gaya main bar bar document submit karata raha jiske bawjood poore 2 mahino ke baad bhi mera no. [protected] activate nahi hua hai...

maine suna tha ki mnp main sirf 2 hour ke liye hi service band rahti hai or fir naya network wala no. chalu ho jata hai

yahi sab sunkar maine india ke no. 1 network main mera no. enroll karwana chaha tha par aaj tak activate nai hua hai

maine[protected] par bhi bahut bar phone kiya tha or waha par har bar mujhe yahi kaha gaya ki aapka no. process main hai

lekin mujhe nahi pata ki aisa konsa process hai jo aaj tak pura nahi ho saka

ab main puri tarah pareshan ho chuka hoon...
                  maine kar bar e mail bhi kiye lekin unka bhi koi jawab nahi mila ab tak RS 400 se jyada ke phone reliance ko kar chuka hoon fir bhi koi fayda nahi mila...

maine to reliance main portin karwane ki galti kar li hai par ab main sab ko ye batana chahta hoon ki asal main reliance jaisa farzi network dusra hai hi nahi...

ab mera pas consumer forum main complaint karne ke alawa koi dusra chara nahi bacha hai...
                  aap hi meri help kar sakte hain
                  plz sir main pareshan hoon

meri help kar dijiye...

mera reliance ka sim no.[protected]
                  mera upc code - IR411227

aap mujhe is no. par contact kar sakte hain
                  mera dusra no.[protected] hai

Reliance India Mobile — mnp not done by reliance

respected sir,
                  my name is vikas kumar from new gharsana, sri ganganagar rajasthan, sir i had submit my mnp request to change my idea no.[protected] into reliance gsm on 18 feb. 2011.
                  On 23 feb 2011 i got a sms from mnp. In this sms they had written about the services wnich r done by them they had written that "dear customer your mnp request is under process and your old simcard will be deactivate between 11:30-12:30 pm Ist. Plz insert your new rim sim card by 11:30 pm it will be activate by 12:30 pm Ist. At 11 pm my sim card is out of service from idea. Now 48 hours passed but my no. Is not activated in reliance network. I m facing many problems just becoz of my cell no.[protected] is out of service. Plz help me sir...thanks and regards from:-
                  Vikas kumar s/o shri durga shankar pwd colony, new gharsana, sri ganganagar, rajasthan
                  dear sir,
                  maine pahle se hi bahut bar aapko[protected], 3031596 par call karke mera another no. bata diya hai or kai bar complaint bhi likhwai thi lekin koi bhi sawab santushtu dayak nahi tha...
                  maine 18 feb. 2011 ko mnp request upload ki thi or 23 feb ko mera idea ka no. [protected] band ho gaya or kareeb 17 dino ke bad 9 march ko reliance ka no. chalu ho gaya jo ki baad main fir se 17 march ko band ho gaya or abhi bhi mera vip no.[protected] out of service hai

aap hi bataiye kya aisi ghatiya service hai reliance (india's no. 1 network) ki...
                  mera sab logo se sampark toot gaya hai mere ba ke exams chal rahe hain main itna parshan ho chuka hoon ki study main bhi dhyan nahi de pa raha hoon...sir main aapko bata du ki ye no.[protected] jo ki maine 10000 rupee main khareeda tha jo ki lagatar 50 dino se reliance ki wajah se band pada hai

main aapki jankar ke liye bata du...main roj[protected], 3031596 par call karta hoon or waha se mujhe ek hi jawab milta hai ki sir aapka no. process main hai... or ab main is lambe chode process ke dikhave se pareshan ho gaya hoon or main consumer court ki sharan main ja raha hoon mujhe lagta hai ki ab baat karne se baat nahi banegi...main dimagi roop se bahut pareshan ho chuka hoon...or consumer court main hi meri samsya ka samadhaan ho sakta hai aisa main samajhta hoon...

vikas kumar dadhich
                  s/o shri durga shankar sharma
                  pwd colony, new mandi gharsana
                  contact no. [protected]
                  sir mera no. abhi tak chalu nahi hua hai
                  vikas kumar dadhich

lekin mujhe nahi pata ki aisa konsa process hai jo aaj tak pura nahi ho saka

ab main puri tarah pareshan ho chuka hoon...

aap hi meri help kar sakte hain
                  plz sir main pareshan hoon

meri help kar dijiye...

mera dusra no.[protected] hai
                  respected sir,
                  u already wrote this comment in my another complaint on 26 feb. 2011 but nobody contacted me or nobody has tried to resolve my problem.
                  my problem is as is it since 2 months...
                  i have lost all faithfully thinks from reliance...
                  so plz contact me on
                  [protected] as soon as possible
                  you didn't do anything for resolving my problem...it has resolved by pgportal

ascentway
                    I am a victim of Reliance Netconnect+.
                    I purchased it in Feb 2011.
                    I am getting a dedicated speed of 15-20 KBPS (120 - 160 kbps) since Feb 2011.
                    I did complaint at customer care as well as Delhi region Nodal officer.
                    But both could not help me.

I recommend you not to buy Reliance Netconnect+ if you are living in Indirapuram / Vaishali / Vasundhara region of Ghaziabad.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
                    DON'T BUY RELIANCE NETCONNECT+ USB IF YOU ARE IN INDIRAPURAM / VASUNDHARA / VAISHALI (GHAZIABAD).

If you need further info then call me.

Anubhav Ranjan
                    +91-[protected]
                    Same response from 4 months.
                    Still no resolution. I am closing this connection now.

rahul09
                      I have purchased reliance prepaid sim whose number is [protected],company providing unwanted fasilities on my reliance sim no [protected] and balance is deduct by the company .
                      I tried on toll free no 198 & *333 on these numbers there was no response it shows message that all lines of this route is busy so that's why could not registered my compliant.
                      I did not send anyu requist from my side for activation this type of any fascilities .
                      So i want take my reduced balance as its on my sim no [protected].

Reliance GSM SIM — not providing the complete facility

i baught the reliance gsm sim- [protected]
                      i recharged it with rs. 51 and was told that i will get rs. 5 every day
                      but i didnot get the said money
                      when i ask the reliance communication- OM SHIA COMMUNICATION, JEEVAN PARK UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI-58, THEY TOLD ME WITH ROUGH ACCENT THAT I CAN FORWARD COMPLAINT ANYWHERE IN DELHI. THAY CARE HELL FOR THAT. SO I WANNA THE COMPLETE DETAIL OF IT
                      With respect I have to say that I am a user of RELIANCE GSM SIM service bearing no. [protected]. Yesterday suddenly stopped my phone Incoming & outgoing service. There is requirement of restart my phone service issue me as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
                      Anu
                      Mobile no .[protected]

Reliance Prepaid SIM — Balance deducted in Account

I have no activated any plane in our cell phon.I have already three time call in Relience Customer care. But no satisfied Report in Reliance customer care executive. if my Account balance in Deduct some money .

Reliance — unwanted deduction from prepaid numbers

continously third time unwanted schemes are puting on my number([protected]) and continuos amount deduction is going on... i came in contact with customer care exe. they keep on assuring me thad this wont hapen again... but its a continous process.... and i lost approx 100+ rupes...
                      i want relief from this situation and want my deducted money back....
                      try to take some imediate action...

Rim prepaid sim — deduction of amount with out information

Dear sir/madam,
                      I am using RIM pre paid SIM from 2 years but I have problems many time and most of the problems related to “directly deducted amount from my a/c with out any information”.
                      For these problems, I have make call at *333/*222 or 198 many time but no any satisfactory answer can get.
                      Now I have been tired financially & mentally with time also.
                      So I give you some following detail of my problems.

DATE

DETAIL OF PROBLAM
                      NAME OF CALLED PERSON (with date) TELL CAUSE OF DEDUCT AMOUNT BY CUSTOMERCARE PERSON
                      TAKEN
                      ACTION
                      (IF ANY from my side /cuatomercare side)
                      DEDUCTED
                      AMOUNT
                      13.11.10 Amount deducted without any information

Mr. Akber Many time calling but no any reply can get, written complain also but give me request no. in place of complain no.
                      NO ANY action taken by customer care side Rs. 8/-
                      15.01.11 “Criket Match Day Pack’ activated from your side Ms. Namrata Tell by NAMRATA that “Criket Match Day Pack’ is activated I call on 54321123 and then unsubscribed this pack Rs. 10/-
                      12.03.11 Got SMS for renewal ‘1 Paisa SMS Pack” by Rs. 11/- which already activated since about one year at my phone and every month only Rs. 11/-. Was deducted from my a/c. Care person cannot tell their name before phone cut
                      Care person tell me that now your ‘1 paisa SMS pack renewal with deduction Rs. 19 from my a/c without given any information No satisfactory answer can get Rs. 8/-
                      12.04.11 I found one sms from 51234 on dated 09.04.11 for renewal 1 paisa sms pack but angain Rs 19/- deduct from my a/c on 12.04.11 No any one recived call many time and at last phone cut by the person no no Rs. 8/-
                      Now latest issue is that, I was recharged my a/c with Rs.200/- and I got about Rs.191/- for STD Min. but I make only three call between 16.04.11 to 17.04.11morning as follows:-
                      ]
                      S. No. Date Time of call Duration of call Deducted Amount
                      1 16.04.11 7.32 PM 00.05.17 Rs. 03.00
                      2 16.04.11 8.10 PM 00:09:38 Rs. 05.00
                      3 16.04.11 8.21 PM 00:10:39 Rs. 05.50
                      Tatal Amout Rs. 13.50

Remaining amount should be =191-13.50=167 approx.- Rs. 2 (200 Max. sms in a day)= Rs. 165/-
                      But I was found only Rs. 158/- in my a/c so I make call to care with following detail

DATE

DETAIL OF PROBLAM
                      TAKEN
                      ACTION
                      (IF ANY from my side /customer care side)
                      DEDUCTED
                      AMOUNT
                      17.04.11 Deduct amount without intimation Ms. Neha No any information get by care person Feed back form fill and write NO for every question Rs. 17/-
                      17.04.11 Again call for same deduction Mr. Tejasv Tell me that two service pack activated on your No. 1) shayari-------Rs.10/10days
                      2) voice chat-Rs. 20/10 days
                      BUT I CAN NOT ANY TYPE ON MESSAGE REGARDING THESE MESSAGE
                      even any type of shayari also not gets from after pack activation. Write complain to care person but they no interest to write complain for this matter and altimetry write request and its no. is[protected].(no any answer can get at this time regarding complain)
                      Then I ask about deduction, they told same thing. Rs. 10/- on 07.04.11
                      Rs. 10/- on 17.04.11
                      (for shayari pack)
                      Rs. 20/- on 12.04.11 (for voice chat)
                      22.04.11 Deduction after 12 PM Ms. Kavita Told that the ‘Criket seva “ is activated from your side but I did not send any message or call regarding this.
                      After many time request call transfer to senior person Mr. Avinash kumar but they cannot give any satisfactory answer Then I am writing e-mail to Rim care Rs. 30/-
                      Total amount Rs. 121/-
                      Now I have been mentally and financially tired due to these types of your side mistake and lost important time also.
                      So please give me answer following question
                      • Why amount directly deduct again and again without any activation services from my side? And if any services are activated then, why any single message does not come from your side regarding activated services?
                      • If any services have been activated then, why those facilities do not provide to my no. like ‘shayari and voice mail seva’ (described above)?
                      • If any complain is give to write and asked about given complain for your care person like no. then, why your care person give me request no. in place of complain no by again and again requesting?
                      • Why don’t get any solution by care person or senior for any problems?

So please resolve these problems (described above) and give me positive attitude with return my deducted money.

Thatning you,

You’re truly

(HEMANT KUMAR)

major mohit bansal
                        with due respect i want to submit few lines for your kind consideration that:-
                        (i) We are having a reliance WLL connection[protected] since last 8 years and in this 8 years we have been facing lot of problems with the tele connection like fault of the instrument,excess billing,late receipt of bill and then paying penalty on the bill etc.Now the latest being of the fault in the instrument for which inspite of repeated requests with the executive (Mr. DEEPAK) and the owner of the reliance web world located at raja park,jaipur,the complaint has not been looked after.The phone has not been used by us since last 40 days.
                        (ii) In light of the above,you are requested to initiate suitable action against the company and direct them to change/repair the tele instrument at the earliest.
                        (iii) An early action is solicited.
                        MAJOR MOHIT KUMAR BANSAL
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

assetmart2008

I recently purchased the Reliance NetConnect Broadband+ device at Rs. 1599 for the device and Rs.900 per month (10 GB) under Gold Plan. The device was sold to me at the rate promised. Apart from the above, the speed of the ISP is pathetic. When I called up Technical Support to seek assistance, they asked me to run a speed test always and donot arrive at a technical solution to the problem. They always ask the customers to delete cookies and a few other advises which hardly changes the speed. On running the test, I was getting a speed of around 10-15kbps and in some cases it even reduces to 0.1 - 0.10 which is extremely low. When asked for a resolution, the representative in his usual way told me to conduct all sorts of tests and finally told me to change the data card. This is ridiculous.

I have hardly used this device for 15 days and I have not been recieving the promised speed of 1.8 Mbps. More over the speed after the 10 GB usage reduces to 10-15Kbps whereas the promised speed was 256 Kbps thereafter usage which is very slow.The Reliance Service center has not helped me out in any way.They have always been ignoring to resolve the query and always waste our time in making us conduct speed tests.

The technical department promised to call back and have not turned up. And I am hesitant to pay Rs. 900/month for nothing. This is a clear indication of technical incompetence and irresponsibility of the concerned staff.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue as quickly as possible

My Reliance Data Card Number : [protected]

Registered Mobile Number : [protected]

Please let me know if you need more details.

Hussain
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Ashutosh Ranadive
                            I have been charged excessive bill for my Reliance Netconnect number [protected]. I had personally gone to Gallery and changed my plan to Rs 299/- + taxes , but still I got my bill for Rs 799/- + taxes and now they are insisting for me to pay the full amount.
                            even now if i pay they say one more month you will get 799 + taxes bill and then next month we will change to 299 + taxes plan.

During the said period my usage is almost zero as I am using another Reliance data card and this was just back up

I want to pay 299+ taxes against current outstanding and immediately close this service.

almas143

Please go through the trail mail regarding the plan which was committed to me was not given to me till date which was committed to me almost one month back.

Even after regerous follow ups nobody is bothered about the plan and related services, I was using this number from last 4 years and your Cluster team entered new CAF Form and made me new customer. and now when i am taking follow ups from the customer care they are replying that i am a new customer and such plans cannot given to me.

Now i am going to Consumer Forum for justice on my part, Kindly provide me the information on below mentioned pionts ( Under Right to Information)

1. Why my Number was terminated ?
                              2. When I am Using this number from last 4 years then how can you make me new customer?
                              3. Why all my OLD SMS Pack is removed from my number ?
                              4. Why my Credit limit is reduced from 2500 to 900. ?
                              5. Even after regerous follow ups why your Customer care officers are giving me wrong commitments and not giving me permanent resolution.

Sir - I am getting such poor response even after the such regerous follow ups and mails, So you can understand how other customers were treated.

This is one of the very big reason of huge subscriber base loss to Reliance.

Almas Khan
                              Cont No : [protected].
                              Why my Number was terminated
                              sir plz b fast
                              tell date not solove my problem and not to contack to reliance officer
                              30 dayes complite but my problem not shotout
                              Dear All,
                              I am using [protected] prepaid no from 8/3/2007.
                              suddenly communication stopped from dated 20/10/2012. I contact Reliance mobile store Chatrapati nagar Nagpur ([protected]) and talked with
                              Mr. Ashish ([protected]) he said that submit doc and after that it will work
                              & I have submitted ID proof and photos on dated 23/10/2012. But again same matter again I have resubmitted fresh doc on 6/11/2012. After few days on dated 17/11/2012 I contacted with Mr. Ashish & Mr. Akshay ([protected]) he said your no is terminated. And now they are blaming on system and company.

From long time I am using this no and how can they terminated my cell no.[protected]
                              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
                              same here my number too has been terminated. my number is [protected] in the name of Deepika mangtani. please let me know when will my number start because customer care say they have no confirmation as for when will number start..

tanseer
                                I have bought Reliance Net-connect Data card since 2 months ago, which the rental plan is Rs.950/- per month. I suppose to get net speed Up-to 3.1 Mbps but i getting speed is just 298 Kbps. While getting the connection they assured me that i will get good speed but they lied to me I'm not getting proper speed.
                                my net connection number is [protected]. I have given complaints regarding this issue but till now they had not bothered about it.
                                I hope my problem will get sort out with the help of you.

Thanks & Regards
                                Mohammed Tanseer.M
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

manan.mittal1177
                                  Sir/Ma'am,
                                  I am Manan Mittal from Indore using Reliance GSM Postpaid No. - [protected]. The company had wrongly charged for Reliance - Reliance Local Mobile usage. I complained for the same at Reliance Webworld and I got a waiver of Rs.517 against the same. But when I asked for call details I found that the waiver given to me was wrong. I again complained for the same but there were no changes made in my bill.
                                  Since my complaint was not given due attention, I wrote a e-mail to the NODAL OFFICER for my region. But after waiting for 10 days,as prescribed at website of Reliance Comm., I received no reaction from the officer.
                                  I also tried at the regional head office of Reliance Comm. At first they say that the problem would be resolved in few days but I have been complaining since 1 month and my outgoing is also barred since 15 days due to which I had to face many problems.
                                  I hope to get justice now.

selthever

My name is Selvin Thever, My current reliance mobile number is [protected], i have this number from last 5 years.
                                    On 2nd April 2011 I received a call from Sneha[protected] who said that i can get a reliance GSM connection with a number choice.

I agreed and she said i can get the number [protected], as this number is similiar to my current mobile number.

Again i received a call from Priyanka[protected] on 4th April 2011, stating that she is the supervisor of Sneha and just wants to confirm when and where she can send her delivery boy to get my documents and Rs.200/-, i asked her send her person to my office at malad west.

The delivery boy came on 5th April 2011 at around 17:30 hrs, i gave him the documents (my bank statement,pan card photocopy and a photograph) and Rs.200, he handed over to me a GSM sim card (sim card no.[protected] and mobile no. [protected]) and said that it will be activated in 48 hours.

On friday 8th April 2011(after 3 days), a person came to my residence for address verification and said that everything is fine and the card will be activated in the next 24 hours, since that time i have been trying to contact Sneha and Priyanka but the numbers are switched off.

I have also contacted Reliance customer care on 222 more than 15 times and spoken to various agents (Tapothi, Varsha, Dinesh, etc). They have not been able to help me, I have also contacted my local web world at evershine city Vasai east and even they are unable to find any details on their system.

Its been more than 10 days now and the number has still not been activated.I am very disappointed and frustrated about the entire episode, i want my number to be activated as soon as possible or my documents and money returned to me as the documents are very crucial.

I think and feel very strongly that Reliance communications has cheated me and I will ensure that my friends, relatives, colleagues and i will never ever entertain sales calls from Reliance.

Waiting for a favorable response as soon as possible.

Selvin Thever
                                    Mobile no. [protected]
                                    email ID: selvin.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Vaibhav Kasliwal

I have a Reliance postpaid no.[protected]. By this number very less outgoing calls are made, inspite of which, for the last 4-5 months, my bill has been coming of more than Rs. 500/- per month. I have lodged a complaint at the Reliance store at M.I.Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 1.4.2011 and the complaint no. given to me was[protected]. I was assured that I would receive itemised bill for the last 3 billing cycles within 72 hours, however, it is now 15 days and I don't know when those 72 hours of Reliance Co., would end.

I have sent several mails to Reliance Customer Care, but they obviously don't care a damn about complaints being made. I am demanding itemised bills from Reliance Co. because I am sure the company is not billing me properly and I am receiving inflated bills.

I have sent reminders to the Company on 12.4.2011, 13.4.2011 & 14.4.2011, 16.4.2011, but there has been no response.

I hope something would move in the Co. and I would get a response.

Thanks to number portability, I would not be stuck with Reliance for long.

Vaibhav Kasliwal, Adv.

Reliance Communications LTD. — Wrongly entered billing address.

DATACARD NO.: [protected]

I have given all the documents for address proof. My address was entered wrongly by the attendant personnel on counter.
                                      In place of MULUND EAST, it is entered as MULUND WEST.

I am not receiving the bills neither by hard copy or email despite no. of requests in Mulund West store.

I am unable to understand why it is happening and nobody is responding properly. Otherwise I would like to terminate the services.

ATANU BHATTACHARJEE
                                        Dear Team,

Reliance Smart GSM service is giving very rediculous support to their customers.Earlier I have lodged so many complaints but nothing has happened actually.

Yesterday again 15 Rs deducted from my account without given any prior notification.This is the 4th its happening.Everytimes they have called after lodged the complaint, heared the issues.After that not given any response.

My kind request to you that if you are not able to handle this case kindly suggest me what steps should i take to stop this types of money deduction.

Thanks & Regards,
                                        Atanu Bhattacharjee

RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE — abnormal deduction of money

i m a user of Relience GSM Service Mobile No.[protected]
                                        sir my main balance was rs 50 and then it becomes 20 after a deduction of 30 rs on 24 dec 2010.
                                        i don't know why a sum of 30 got deducted.i want my money back very soon.
                                        and after one and half hour discussion with customer care they dont give me any proper reply and said that any cricket news is activeted in my no.which is not activated by me.but again and again they are blaimimg that its was activeted by me i said that i m not activated that service.
                                        i m frested to talk every time and not find any proper response.this incident was also happend onec more time and that time also they deduct my balance and said taht you are activeted the service this is second time i m complaining abnormal deduction of money.
                                        i have lost the faith from your service and after that i have to switch in other telecom with my another reference no.
                                        i want my money back very soon.

Preeti
                                        this is very true... I have lost almost 120 Rs in last 3 months. It is happening with my friends also...

May be relience has intensionally put BUG in the system to increase its revenue.

I beleive we should raise the concern to consumer protection council.
                                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                          Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                          theft and fraudulent
                                          (11 minutes ago)
                                          Boat
                                          i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                          (14 minutes ago)
                                          Humvyapaar.com
                                          Product delivery not made
                                          (31 minutes ago)
                                          Mobspotbox.in
                                          Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                          (37 minutes ago)
                                          Jeeves Consumer Services
                                          Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250