Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

rahul426
I am a Reliance GSM customer and my number is : [protected]. I am in a severe problem since 3 months due to unnecessary deduction of money & activation o[censored]ndesired services from service providers, the customer service of Ranchi (Jharkhand) is not at all active. 1 launched a complaint at the Reliance outlet on 26th march for my deduction of money and they provided me with a complaint number[protected], I also applied for the "DND" service with request no: [protected]. but still i am recieving service msg's . before launching of the complaint my deduced amount was Rs.70/- but after that still the amount got deduced bu Rs.10/-. now the total amount comes out to be Rs.80/-. Here Reliance outlet executives are not taking appropriate action for this happenigs.
kindly provide me with some appropriate decision so that the problem get solved and i can get the recovery for my lost amount of money.
thanking you.

Rahul Shrivastava
Ranchi(Jharkhand)
Bhikhari hai sale...

Balasubramanian Sama Iyer
    On 25.02.2008, I made 2 deposits of Rs. 15,000/- each in Reliance Mutual Fund with Account nos. [protected] (Option Dividend Payout) (nothing was paid) and [protected] (Option Growth) (on the contrary diminished). I got them redeemed on 25/02/2011. To my utter disappointment and surprise, I recieved back Rs. 14,604.91 each. I was getting regular E-mails about declaration of Dividend for which I have got proof both in my mobile [protected] and my Computer. The Sensex was running around 9000 Points at the time of deposits and was running around 18000 points at the time of redemption. It is always mentioned the MFs are subject to Market Risk. I would like to know whether it is Mrket Risk or the specific Company Risk? (The Market does not seem to have fallen in this period). Public cannot be befooled showing the Market. From some other deposits I am receiving 6 to 8% dividends annually. Who will redress the grief of Senior Citizens (Pensioner) who deposit their life earnings anticipating a good return and losing the basic amount?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

nkuma85
      Respected Sir,

I have a rim cdma no in 2009 sep but now its closed & custmer care & rim center cuber complex employee told me that its not ur no & activated to mr. faruk but i am owner of this no sep 2009 to till date & always recharge now last 5 days ago 300 rs recharge this no but my outgoing closed so plz do legal action.......

thanking you
      Niharika

reliance &rim — poor network

sakti m reliance poor network service provide kar rhi h is vajah se yahan k reliance users ko bahut difficulties ka samna karna padh rha h isliye hum chahte h ki reliance apni service better kare...

Reliance CDMA — number block by the company

I purchase a no on date 2005 by reliance store . but after 6 year[protected] they block the no without information . when i contact the customer care they told me that your verification if declined. they suggest me that you visit our nearest web world to submitted your document . i submitted my document twice but still i wait for .
      my mob. no is [protected]

thanks
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

vrmrao407
        Worst service provider in chennai ambattur is Reliance, the connection it self is goes for days together, when ever you call customer care thay will say it will say 24 hours and it will be rectified again after one or two days it will be disconnected and again same process repeated. but there is no permanent solution. it is better to have no connection insted of Reliance broad band.

CAF no.:[protected]
        2. Subscriber ID/s :
        1) POTS - [protected]
        2) DIA[protected]
        3. Name (Customer Name) :MR RAMA MOHANA RAO VANAPALLI 4. Address (Customer Address) :NO 2/4 ARANGAN ST VIJAYALAKSHMIPURAM AMBATTUR O T 5. Alternate contact no. :[protected] Services Opted :Landline and Broadband 8. Rate Plan: :WFLCC50FC and WICCT600X2
        My broadband number is [protected] prepaid. I am facing connective issue from day one since I recharged an amt of 255/- which is valid for 1 month. I tried to reach to customercare service to sort out my issue but everytime when I try to call for resolution, I end up with long hold and then dropped (I tried 12-13 times). I faced trouble while checking official mails when required.
        There is no way I could get a resolution for the same. As there was no usage of data due to such problem, I wish to get my money(255/-) back asap.

my mob number:[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

obamaa
          SIR,

I applied to port my mobile no [protected] from BSNL.Trump to Reliance CDMA on 2 Feb.2011 in reliance outlate,then I got a message that your recieved for porting,but mobile number still(13 MARCH.2011) is not ported and didn’t get any message etc. regarding this.I didn’t get any update from Reliance & bsnl Customer care.Again I applied to port this no. on 14 March 2011 in reliance zonel office, but I did not get any message, and mobile no. still ( 30 march 2011) is not ported.Please look in to the meter.

BSNL & Reliance CDMA — mobile number not ported

SIR,

I applied to port my mobile no [protected] from BSNL.Trump to Reliance CDMA on 2 Feb.2011 in reliance outlate,then I got a message that your recieved for porting,but mobile number still(23 feb.2011) is not ported and didn't get any message etc. regarding this.I didn't get any update from Reliance & bsnl Customer care.Please look into the matter.

Sandeep Bhatia
          Agra

md.ekram
            I Md Sultan using Reliance GSM prepaid number [protected] from past one year. Currently from last three months CRBT service is activated without consent and every month 30 rupees is deducting. I tried to unsubscribe but there is no reply for the message sent. Kindly return my balance deduced and deactivate this service from my number. Please deactivate and refund my money back.
            This is very unfair thing from Reliance communication side. Kindly do the needful.

Md Sultan

Ranjit2011

My self Ranjit Kumar.I have done the online recharge from from http://myservices.relianceada.com site on dated[protected] of night pack Rs 59.
              mobile no[protected].But after 11 PM still charges applied & i have contact with customer care as per customer rechrge not done.But i have done the rechage.Please find the attached on-line Recharge Receipt in PDF also call has been resolve without resolution by Relinace case ID[protected].After sevral folloup no resolution.

Ranjit Kumar

Recharge done but service not provided
              Thanks for the reply.Can give me a time line when its will resolve.Because its already taken 7 days.

Ranjit Kumar.
              Please see the trail mail but i ahve not receive any update from your emp.

Your emp has to reply possitive or negative.

FYI..Please...

Dear Relinace,

Could you update me when my problem will resolve because one call has been resolve without resolution case id[protected].

Also log for fresh ticket for very bad behaviour of your employ (Mr.Shainder).You can the trail mail.

I want resolution & i want to know why Mr.Shailender making misbehaviour with me.They told me he is the Incharge of Reliance webworld Fraser Road Patna.Is it customer service provided by reliance if customer facing problem.

To: syed.[protected]@relianceada.com
              Sent: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 1:25 pm

This is FYI...

To: rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com
              Cc: corporatecentre.[protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com; rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com
              Sent: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 1:09 pm

Dear Mr.Haider,

Since my problem yet not resolve & very bad behavier of your employ from reliance webworld Frase Road name Mr.Shailendra & also my problem not resolve case id[protected]. Which is created by customer care.I have Done the recharge from your reliance portal find the attached recharge receipt & also find the attached case id Status which is resolve without resolution.

If it you unable to resolve my problem & you unable to reverse my deducted amount then i will go to consumer court all the required documents you can see in Attached PDF file.

Reply me asap by end of day since case is pending from last 5 days .please contact me on [protected]. Since [protected] is my Home number.

To:
              Sent: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:29 am
              Subject: Fwd: Amount Deducted from my cell [protected]

Misbehaviour by your employ Mr.Shailendra from Relinace webworld & yet my problem not resolve.

Need your intervention.

To: Cc: Sent: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 1:51 pm
              Subject: Fwd: Amount Deducted from my cell [protected]

This is to inform you that today i have visited to reliance webworld Fraser Road Patna & met with Mr.Shailendra for my resolution because customercare told me to visit Reliance webworld for resolution but behaviour of Mr.Shailendra is very bad.He told me it will take time to update in system because you have made online recharge so i am asking to time when it will update but he unable to give time line when it will resolve so i am asking for give me a complain no so that i will asking for this if it will not resolve.

Can you tell me will it take time to update & how much time to take update if i have recharge on dated[protected]. because as per my knowledge when i have recharge the mobile it will updated at a time then how can Mr.Shailendra told me to it will take time to update & why they not gives complain no & his behaviour is very bad.

So i have visited reliance office at Biscoman Patna & met with Miss Shawita as per Shawita it will get resolve after 48 Hours.

But why Mr.Shailendra's behaviour is bad with me.He try to get out from office.Is it reliance customer service?????

Reply me asap.

Please find the attached recharge receipt.

I

To: [protected]@relianceada.com; [protected]@relianceada.com
              Cc: Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com; corporatecentre.[protected]@relianceada.com
              Sent: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:35 am
              Subject: Amount Deducted from my cell [protected]

Dear Reliance,

This is to inform you that yesterday dated[protected]. I have done the recharge for free night pack on [protected].Please find the attached recharge receipte for your refreance.But Amount has been deducted from my mobile [protected].Why it is happen.Please reverse the deducted amount & star the night pack service without delaybecause i have already done the recharge.

Today i have spoke with customer care whose name is Mr.Abhishek as per Mr.Abhishek rechage is not done .How its possible Please find the attached Recharge receipt.

If you want to contact with me please contact [protected] because [protected] is my home number.

Dear Mr.Haider,

Please look in to this & resolve my problem asap.

To: [protected]@aol.in
              Sent: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 3:09 pm
              Subject: My Services: Recharge Receipt

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using My Services on http://myservices.relianceada.com/.

With reference to your Reliance account, we would like to inform you that we have received your online recharge payment of Rs.59 on 24/03/2011 15:09:07

Please find attached the receipt for your payment.Your receipt id is AMIR14483871.

Thank you for choosing Reliance, India's No.1 Network.

surendra746407
                Inspite of several complaints,still balance being deducted every now and then.On Mar24 and 25 for cricket it has been deducted as confirmed by cust care. I am not in recpt of any SMS or Call indicating I have been provided such facilities,Came to know when balance goes down. Again for confirmation Cust care charging fifty paise per three minute so loosing both the way.
                Kindly make sure that I don't need any extra service except call. I should not receive any call or sms for ringtone cma mantra cma song and any type of alert.
                On Mar 15 same type of complaine lodged and got refund. Thanking you for this favour.Cust Care always promising to stop all extra service but still I am getting Call and SMS.
                Please look into the matter and save me from this type of harrashment.Your service is very nice so always it Old and Gold service.
                Thanking you.
                My Mobile No is [protected] reliance gsm.
                surendra kumar
                jamnagar

VUKUMA80
                  This is Sateesh Kumar Vundi customer of reliance telecommunications
                  My mobile number is [protected].
                  Sir I have no any intimation of document submission for my number
                  the reliance communications are terminate my number with our any further intimation.
                  I reach the balanagar reliance web world persons they told me to submit the documents.
                  i submit my documents on 22 march 2011 in balanagar web world.

they want 48 hours for activation. but there is no activation my number.once again i met the web world the head office persons Raghu([protected])and ashita([protected]) are told to me the number has terminated. u try with another number.

sir i have my number from last four years.i speard this number to all of my bussiness partners.

my alternate number is [protected] and mail as "[protected]@gmail.com".sir kindly do any action as soon as possible to recover my number

Reliance Smart Gsm Service — SMS RECHARGE DEACTIVATED

ATANU BHATTACHARJEE

My 19 Rs SMS pack has been deactivated without prior notice given to me.Then I have recharged 14rs...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

RajdeepRaj

I Rajdeep Raj, using reliance communication's postpaid number ([protected]) since 2 years. I have found that some one from my home city (bhilai, chhattisgarh) has illegaly accessed my bill details with the help of reliance employee. Having known about the above leakage of my private information I stopped that number.

I stongly oppose this data theft and want an action to be taken against the culprit or the relaince representative who has helped her getting an access to information.

The person who has got illegal access to my bill details with employee help is below :
                    Name : Harminder Kaur Mehra
                    Address : House No: 10, Street - 37
                    Sector-7, Bhilai Nagar
                    Dist-Durg, Chhttisgarh
                    Phone : [protected]

Following is the headoffice address of reliance
                    Relaince Communication
                    Chauhan estate
                    Supela,oppsite chanda mourya talkies
                    Bhilai, chhattisgarh

Please find below my address and current contact number:
                    add : 29 A, avenue - C
                    Sector 1 , bhilai, chhattisgarh
                    ph : [protected]
                    rajdeep.[protected]@hotmail.com

shabbirtk
                      Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:53 AM
                      Subject: RE:'Reliance=[protected]' Reference your e-mail

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding rechrge issue. We request you to write us back with the following details:
                      Branch Name if available:
                      Date & Time of Recharge Transaction:
                      Alternate number:
                      Best time to contact on alternate number:
                      We would require the same to assist you better.

Kinjal Doshi

Reliance Communications

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

You may also call on *333 or 198 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Friday, March 25, 2011 09:37 AM

Dear Sir

The matter is not clear, I have done recharge for Rs.121, which is not reflecting in my balance, I am not interested promotion scheme for a week to utilised the full amounts. I have done top of recharge for Rs.121 please update my account with Rs121.

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 8:41 AM
                      Subject: RE:'Reliance=[protected]'Reference your mail

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

This is with reference to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on [protected] regarding recharge issue. We understand that your issue has been addressed.

Mer Aftar Ali

Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:17 AM

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:08 PM
                      Subject: RE:'Reliance=[protected]' Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer care.

In response to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on your number [protected] regarding the query mailed to us, we understand that your issue has been addressed.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.

Shisheer Gupta

Reliance Communications

You can call on *333 or 198 (Both are Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

Date: Monday, March 21, 2011 06:46 PM

Reliance

I have made E-recharge mobile no [protected] from my citi bank of Rs 121, but my balance show nil please update and also what is the status of my Id and name.

Any time

In continue with the mail beloe you will find my mobile no.

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:21 PM
                      Subject: RE:'Reliance=[protected]'Reference your mail

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

In response to your mail received at Customer Care, we would request you to write us back with the following details:

Your Reliance Mobile number.
                      Alternate contact number, if any.
                      Best time to contact you at the alternate number.
                      We appreciate your co-operation in this regard.

Amit Kharat

Reliance Communications

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co..in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:44 PM

Reliance

I have made E-recharge from my citi bank of Rs 121, but my balance show nil please update and also what is the status of my Id and name.

Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:41 AM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your mail regarding account balance wrongly charged for "SymMorningGreting" VAS pack issue towards Reliance India Mobile number [protected], kindly note that no waiver will be provided since the dispute is beyond 3 days. Hence, we request you to write us back within 3 days from the date of account balance deduction.

Further to your mail, please note that the said VAS pack service is unsubscribed as per our records.

Amit R Singh

Date: Saturday, February 05, 2011 09:51 AM

Dear GOOD FOR NOTHING

Please asked somebody can read and write English to reply the mails, specifically I am refer 3 points I need the answers-

1-My ID and adress proof is updated.

2-I would like to know the dates I have asked for the activation of outbound dialer process and Reliance Caller Tune facility.
                      I have informed you I was out of India for 45 Days, I can proved this with my passport and immigration details, secondly If you check they were not a single incoming and outgoing calls during the period of 18 Oct,2010 to 30th Nov 2010.This service I have not used not for single day,if you unlawfully grap the money I can claim after 10 years also this verdict was passed by high court.

3-Once again I am informing/instructing you I don't want any of these VAS any more hence no deduction of any amounts in future, I want in wrinting.

Don't keep writing we understand the inconvenience caused to you, you are causing inconvenience for last one month

Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 8:46 AM

Dear Customer,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as feedback to improve our service to meet your expectations.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount decrement issue. Please note that as inform you earlier we have checked and verified in our records as per that SymMorningGreting pack has been activated by outbound dialer (OBD) process from your end on dated 16/01/2011. Hence, you have been charged correctly. We are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Also, kindly note that the said pack and Reliance Caller Tune facility has already been deactivated towards your account.

We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Shoeb Khan

Reliance Communications

For further details, you can visit our web-site www..rcom.co..in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com.

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited... If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Friday, February 04, 2011 10:01 AM

Dear GFN and dump

You have not reply by points which was mentioned below such as :-

My ID and adress proof is updated.

Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 9:03 AM

Dear Customer,

In response to your e-mail regarding balance deduction issue, we have checked and verified in our records as per that SymMorningGreting pack has been activated by outbound dialer process and Reliance Caller Tune facility has been activated from your end. You are not eligible for the waiver on disputed pack since last 72 hours you are using the opted pack services. Hence, we are unable to process your request for waiver.

Also, we would like to inform you that said pack has been deactivated from your account.

Further to your e-mail regarding deactivation of Caller tune services. Kindly refer the attachment for your ready reference.

Further to your complaint against Customer Care executives and services, we have made a note of the same. Please be assured appropriate action will be taken in this regard.

Sneha Mankame

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Thursday, February 03, 2011 09:59 AM

Dear GFN

Nothing is address, don't fool with customers every mails I am putting in records it being
                      distribute to all the mailing groups.

I hope you understand why I called you GFN, after writing simple English language you don't understand.

Firstly in future I don't want any VAS from my end and don't give any excuses,that I have activated.

Secondly my ID proof and address proof is updated, I get a called from your end it is not updated and the same I received mail stating it is updated please clarify.

I have submitted twice my photo ID and address proof one in BTM layout opp Udipi garden Restaurant and second in the forum mall kormangala, bangalore.After that if you can’t updated my record, I don’t know what name I should call you, than I have scan and sent pan card and electric bill by mail.

Thirdly the amounts you deducted went will I get back.

Please reply specifically to the point relevant to the subject raise.

Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:16 AM

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on [protected] regarding Services issue. We understand that your issue has been addressed.

Shoeb Khan

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited..... If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:25 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: Reference to your e-mail

Dear Good for nothing and dump.

I have to give you one more name please find my reply in red.

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:46 AM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Reference to your e-mail

Dear Customer,

We apologies the inconvenience caused to you and take this as feedback to improve our service to meet your expectations. It will not solve any of my promblem by apology.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount deduction issue. Please note that as inform you earlier as per our records SymMorningGreting pack was activated from your side though outbound dialer. Hence, you have been charge correctly. We are unable to process your request for the waiver.
                      I have giving in writing instructions I don't want any of this services, this issue was going on ,in the mails, you again deduct Rs 30/. I have informed you I was out of India for 45 Days, I can prove this with my passport and immigration detail, secondly If you check they were not a single incoming and outgoing calls during the period of 18 Oct,2010 to 30th Nov 2010.

Also to your e-mail regarding service issue for your Reliance Mobile number [protected]. Please note that currently your services is active with ILD(International Long Distance) facility.
                      Fine -this is not the issue I am disscusing.

If you received again any message (Dear Customer Your CAF is incomplete. Please submit your photo IDs/adds proof at nearest reliance store & get), we request you to kindly ignore that mail.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you while using our services and are concerned by the feedback received from you. We are aware that the issues highlighted by you have been purely aimed at improving our services and to make our relationship with you last for a lifetime. You better understand, I am sending you one mail same issue has happen and you have return the amounts.

Kinjal Doshi

Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 09:45 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: Reference to your mail

Dear Good for Nothing (GFN)

Thirdly the amounts you deducted went will I get back.

Please reply specifically to the point relevant to the subject raise.

Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 11:03 PM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]'Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount deduction issue.. Please note that as per our records SymMorningGreting pack was activated from your side though outbound dialer. Hence, you are not eligible for waiver on disputed pack since last 48 hours you are using the opted pack services.

Further to your e-mail regarding deactivation of SymMorningGreting pack, kindly note that the said pack has already been deactivated from your account.

Also, refer the details for deactivation of Caller tune..

Biswash Thieng

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Monday, January 31, 2011 09:52 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: Reference to your mail

Dear good for nothing

I raised the issued of deducting the amounts for VAS and gave the instruction in future I don't want any of these services, inspite of, who have deducted Rs 30/ from my account for CRBT.

Secondly I asked whether my ID proof and address is updated , you reply it is done, I am getting called from your end your ID proof is not updated.

I am humbly requesting you, improve your service or you will no way.

Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:00 AM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,
                      With reference to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on your Reliance Mobile number [protected] regarding CRBT (Caller Ring Back Tone) issue. We believe your issue has been resolved.

Reshma Kadu

Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011 10:54 AM
                      Subject: Fw: RE: Reference your e-mail

Dear Sir

Today I received once again a message “Your subscription to CRBT service has been renewed at Rs 30 for a period of 30 days”. Repeatedly requesting you I don’t want any of the services still I get message, please I am not interested of having all this services. Also the refund of Rs200/ is pending, let me know went I will get refund.

From: shabbir
                      To: [protected]@relianceada.com
                      Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
                      Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:30 PM
                      Subject: Re: RE:'ADAG=[protected]'Reference your e-mail

Dear Sir

I still get message for renewal of the VAD services,hope you are not going to deduct any further amounts from my mobile no. [protected] and [protected]. Further you have updated my name and address for ID/adress proof.

Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:06 PM

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on [protected] regarding Value Added Services and Do Not Call (DNC) facility.. We understand that your issue has been addressed.

Further if you have any issue, please write us back.

Sanjeev Mallan

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited....... If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

From: shabbir ([protected]@synergyind..com)
                      Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:24 PM

Dear Mamta Ragiru

I have mentioned for my both the mobiles no.. [protected] and [protected].
                      In future I don't want any VAS for my both the mobiles and no commercial phones i..e Do not Call (DNC) or National Do not Call (NDNC).

Refund of the amounts deducted for VAS issue is still pending from your end.

Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:53 AM

Dear Customer,

In response to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on your Reliance Mobile number [protected] regarding the e-mail mailed to us, we understand that your issue has been addressed.

Mamta Rajguru

Dial *225 to get your CDMA Prepaid Account Balance Information.

Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per e-mail (including attachments).

Kindly, create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately.

Date: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:56 AM

Dear Shisheer Gupta

Please find attached Pan card and Bangalore Electrical Supply Company Limited bill for adress proof.

Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:03 PM

Dear Customer,

In response to your e-mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you on number [protected] regarding the query mailed to us, we understand that your issue has been addressed.

Shisheer Gupta

Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:18 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: Reference your e-mail

Dear Reliance (I don't know what adjective I should used)

Please find my reply in Red.

Shabir
                      Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 10:03 PM

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to you e-mail regarding deactivation of VAS pack against your Reliance Mobile number [protected] and [protected]. I have complain of deactivation of VAS of my mobile no[protected] and also unlawfully cheating customer. Please refund the amounts of Rs 200/ deducted for VAS.Unfortunately, the details provided by you do not match with our records.Ater submiting all the documents requied for identity and address proof If still your record are not updated it not my concern, it saw how well and organised way you works, this mails is repeatedly send, records do not match I don't have time to repaly again and again, I have also given the proof of mode of recharge from my citi bank account, date of change of handset and recharge amounts. let me know how to updated the records I have given enought proof. Hence, we request you to write us back with the following details:

Further if you wish to deactivate said packs, please forward the following details to us at the earliest:

Complete Name of owner's (as per our records). Given
                      Alternate contact number, if any. given
                      Best time to contact you on alternate number..given
                      Any one from the following:

Complete billing address (as per our records). Given
                      Date of birth. Given
                      Last called number. Last call received no...... [protected] time 20:38 on[protected]written time 10:17am)
                      Last recharged denomination (with date).Rs225 from citi bank online on[protected].
                      We would require the same to assist you better.

Alternatively you can visit your nearest Reliance Mobile Store for the same. One of our executive will assist you better.

Also, we would like to inform you that the waiver of Rs.30/-for [protected] against SymMorningGreting pack will be posted in your account within 24 hours.

The list of Reliance Mobile Stores is attached herewith for your ready reference.

Further to your e-mail regarding activate of Do not Call (DNC) or National Do not Call (NDNC), it is a facility wherein after registration, you will not receive any 'unsolicited or marketing' calls from telemarketers of any operator.

You can register by following either of the below mentioned options:
                      By calling at Reliance Customer Care number *333 from your Reliance phone.
                      By filling up the form available on our website www.reliancecommunications.co.in
                      By sending email to our customer care id [protected]@relianceada.com
                      By calling on 1909 (free) from your Reliance phone.
                      By sending sms to TRAI’s number 1909 (free) with the text START<space>DND or ACT DND to 55333
                      Please note that this facility gets activated within 45 days from date of activation.

You also have an option to cancel the registration of DNC or NDNC. The options for the same are given below:

By calling at Reliance Customer Care number *333 from your Reliance phone.
                      By sending sms to Trai’s number 1909 (free) with the text STOP<space>DND.
                      You will be pleased to know that this facility is provided free of cost.

Haresh Parmar

Date: Monday, January 17, 2011 10:07 AM
                      Subject: Re: RE: Reference your mail -unorganised reliance empire

Dear Reliance ( every time new person reply)

I don't understand repeately same question is asked which is replied in the previous mails. Every time new persons is writing the mails without knowing what the previous mails content, I am sorry, that I am a consumer to the unorganised company. I am writing for my mobile no. [protected] and other mobile no [protected] is for your information that I am also having one more connection.

Please find my reply for below query in RED.

Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 9:51 AM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]'Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your mail regarding restoration of services, kindly note that the services against your Reliance Mobile number [protected] are currently active with International Long Distance (ILD) calling facility.

Further, with reference to your e-mail regarding deactivation of VAS packs. Please note that the details provided by you doesn't match with our records. Hence, we request you to write us back with the following details for further assistance.
                      Correct name and Address (as per our record):check trailing mail
                      E-mail id:check trailing mail
                      Alternate Contact number
                      check trailing mail
                      Best time to contact you at the alternate number:check trailing mail
                      Kindly be assured that after we receive the required details, we would do our best to assist you with your concern..When you cannot understand the simple written letters/mails, how could you can assist in the best way.

In continuation to your e-mail regarding complaint against Customer Care Executive, please note that we have taken up your issue with the concerned team for appropriate action to be taken.

Pravin Dwunde
                      GSM Customer Care

Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:21 AM

Dear Amit R Singh

Please find my reply in Red below:-

Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:24 AM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your mail regarding restoration of services, kindly note that the services against your Reliance India Mobile number [protected] are currently active with International Long Distance (ILD) calling facility.
                      I know, I didn't deny. I have one more connection mobile no- [protected] FYI.

Further to your mail regarding amount decrement issue, please note that as per our records AltVoice, IndVMobRadkannada, SymSHealth and SymLovePoem packs has been activated through OutBound Dialler (OBD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) mode from your end. Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Please furnish the date I have asked for the requests.

In continuation to your mail regarding deactivation of VAS pack issue, we request you to write us back with the following details:

I have already furnish my records please check trailing mail;
                      Complete Name (as per our records).check trailing mail
                      Complete address (as per our records).check trailing mail
                      Date of birth (as per our records).[protected]
                      Last amount recharged.check trailing mail
                      Mode of recharge. From City bank on line account
                      Activation date (as per our records).It a very old connection but I can furnish date when I change my hand set with sim card[protected] on the same day I have also recharge for RS 888/. I have also furnish my ID and adress proof to Reliance customercare in Forum mall at kormagala.
                      Alternate contact number, if any.check trailing mail
                      Best time to contact you at the alternate number. check trailing mail.
                      If my detail is not same as per your record It not my concern, it show how unorganised way you works.
                      The details furnished by you would enable us to assist you better.

Further to your mail regarding waiver for account balance wrongly charged issue, kindly note that no waiver will be provided since the dispute is beyond 3 days. Hence, we request you to write us back within 3 days from the date of account balance deduction.

I have mention, I was out of india, as per consumer right this clause is apllicable for the good purchased such as health products and perishable only.

In continuation to your mail regarding complaint against services offered and Reliance World, please note that we have taken up your issue with the concerned team for appropriate action to be taken.

Amit R Singh

Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:18 PM

Dear Sir

We all know corporate policy to extract money from the customer were ever it possible, I still don't agree with you. I have a proof my immigration and passport detail shows I was out of India for 48 days legally my company lawyer can reply to your mail.

Few years before they stop my outgoing calls and asked me to furnish my ID proof and Address proof along with the photo, which I am submitted in BTM layout reliance customer care branch, opp Udipi garden Restaurant, Once again it happen I spoke to the customer care and my outgoing was resume, recently third time I received call to furnish the ID proof and address proof I kept everything ready He was supposed to collect from my resident but did not turn up.

It showed you works unorganized way, I am extremely sorry on your reply. Please let me know what is the next step.

Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:44 AM

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount decrement issue. Please note that as per our records AltVoice, IndVMobRadkannada, SymSHealth and SymLovePoem packs has been activated through OutBound Dialler (OBD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) mode from your end. Hence, we are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Further to your e-mail regarding deactivation of the above packs and DND activation, kindly note that the details provided by you doesn't match with our records. Hence, we request you write us back with the following validation details.

· Best time to contact you at the alternate number......
                      · Complete Name.

· Address as per our record.

· Date of birth..

· Reason and approximate date you called up *333 last time

We would require the same to assist you better...... We tried to contact you on the number provided by you but were unable to reach you.

Also to your e-mail regarding proof of IVR details, kindly note that we are unable to process your request for the same.

Sushmita Chakraborty

From: shabbir ([protected]@synergyind..com)
                      Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 03:31 PM

Dear Sir

We are facing inconvenience went we get letter mentioning charges were deducted as per the request made from our end, firstly I was out of india for 48 days, secondly I have never made such requests for the value added services, whenever I received such mail I immediately reply unsub 1003 and in return I get reply "No Default configured".Please send me the proof of IVR made from my end.

Previous same issued happen that time I was able to contact customercar and manage to waive the subcribtion amounts and credited in my account.

I don't want any "value added services" I hope it clear.

Name- Shabbir t k

Address C-901 Springfield apartment
                      Bellandur gate
                      Sarjapura Road
                      Bangalore 560102.

Last recaharge Value Rs 65/ On 9/1/2011.

Last time I call *333- 11/1/2011 just for checking.

Alternative contact nos[protected].

Between 8.pm to 9.00 pm

I also would like to put requests for DNC and NDNC.

----- Original Message ----
                      To: Shabbir
                      Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:51 PM

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding amount decrement issue, please note that we have checked and verified in our records as per that VAS (Value Added Services) AltVoice, IndVMobRadkannada, SymSHealth and SymLovePoem packs has been activated through OutBound Dialler (OBD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) mode from your end. Hence, you have been charged correctly. We are unable to process your request for the waiver.

Further for deactivation of said pack, kindly write us back with the following details as per our records:

Complete Name and Address as per our records.
                      Date of birth.
                      Last recharge Cos value (Denomination for recharge voucher / E- recharge done).
                      Activation date.
                      Reason and approximate date you called up *333 last time.
                      Alternate contact number, if any.
                      Best time to contact you at the alternate number.
                      We require the same to assist you better.

In continuation to e-mail regarding Do not Call (DNC) or National Do not Call (NDNC), this facility wherein after registration, you will not receive any 'unsolicited or marketing' calls from telemarketers of any operator.

You can register by following either of the below mentioned options:
                      By calling on Reliance Customer Care number *333 / *222 / 198 from your Reliance phone
                      By filling up the form available on our website www.rcom.co.in
                      By sending an email to our customer care id [protected]@reliancead
                      This is for your kind referral that last month I’ve received an automated message to activate a chat offer in my reliance mobile and it was also mentioned as toll free. Thinking that it would be of no charge I tried the toll free number and disconnected in few seconds but after few means I received a message stating that the service has been activated by deducting Rs 30 from my balance. I wanted to see as to what this service is all about and tried call the toll free number again and disconnected it within few seconds but by that time an amount of Rs 5 has been deducted stating as call charges.
                      Then I immediately called the reliance customer care and asked the customer about the details but the customer said as it is activated he’s is helpless. So I request him to de-activate the service right there itself as I was not interested in that service. Thinking that he has de-activated I was into my normal thing suddenly today i.e., 29-06-10 around 2:30 am I received a message stating that my chat offer has been renewed and again an amount of Rs.30 has been de-activated from my balance. I was quite surprised and called the customer care and the guy updated that it has been de-activated.
                      If I would have not de-activated the service I would have definitely made 1 call at least during the last 1 month but if you observer my account I haven’t made a single call from the day I called and requested to de-activate thinking that it has been de-activated. Fro your clarification, If needed you can also listen to the call on the same day when it got activated, I’ve called and requested to de-activate it.
                      This is really write and embarrassing thing and we really keep a lot of trust in you people but with these kind of responses we would definitely lose trust in you.
                      I kindly request you to please look into the issue seriously and do the needful.
                      Nagaraju Vasapalli
                      No: [protected]
                      Visakhapatnam,
                      Andhra Pradesh

Reliance Communications — Rs 121 -Recharge not as per conditions

I get messages from 3600 that on E_Rechage of Rs 121 Get Rs 121 TT + Rs !21 promo Local Talktime. But When I Rechare for Rs 121 I only get 121 minutes of talktime promolocal talk time & not Main Rs !21 talktime
                      Reliance Communications must look in to it

from
                      Suhas Natu
                      Mob [protected]
                      [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      I want to deactivate the sms 11 pack. I have tried since february 2011 but every time failure
                      my cell no. is [protected], name Madhusudana agasty e-mail iD : [protected]@gmail.com
                      I have made the mistake of porting my number from vodafone to reliance. Since the day my number has been ported my number took 14 to15 hours to get verified as reliance claimed to have a TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN. This has been going on since two or three days. I have called several times on 198. When i select 3g option the call is automatically disconnected. I have been trying to find out my internet balance since 3 days since the internet is working with such a poor speed. Reliance has shown a very incompetent behavior.

sinnet
                        Hi my name is Mr. Amol Ajit Pandit. One month back i had purchased a Reliance GSM Connection from a Reliance representative. The number for the connection was [protected]. I paid the charges for the VIP number in cash to the representative associated with the reliance franchisee "M/s. Ram Telecom" located in mulund. After activation of the number i continued to use it for a period of one month and also paid the subsequent bill. But one fine day the SIM card for the same connection stopped working at around 5pm. So the next day i went to the Reliance Web world in Suman Nagar chembur where i was told to contact the person whom i had purchased the number from. On doing so i was told this number belongs to someone else. I asked to be introduced to this person where i was told the original owner of this number is a close aide on anil ambani and trying to get in touch with him can have serious consequences. now my number is been stolen and i cant use it and i dont even have my money. on top of it they asked for 50000 for the number and are issuing threats that i might face trouble from Anil ambani. the persons who have duped me are Ram Varma = [protected] and Anil Jain = [protected] / [protected] and Ravindra Sethia (person who is supposed to have demanded 50000 for the number to be returned to me = [protected]. To top it off some person named Rashmi Kedia supposedly from Reliance legal called from some number[protected] and issued threats regarding legal action if number is not handed over to them. I have valid bills for the month of february and march and have also made payments for the same via online bank trasnfer. The number was also converted to prepaid without my written consent apparently by forging my documents or signatures i guess.

Please i need some help regarding this matter as I am helpless.

Amol Pandit
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        +[protected]

Unlawful retention of my number and corruption
                        Dear Amol,
                        this is totally unethical behavior on part of reliance.I would suggest u to file a police complaint against Mr.Sethia and Miss Rashmi Kedia as well as the reliance representatives, who have cheated and threatened you.Also send a copy of this complaint to Anil ambani through your lawyers so that immediate action will be taken against the culprits who are hiding behind the big brand of reliance and cheating people.

I got your number from your complaint and i will be calling you and will provide you contact details of a few reputed newspapers and news channels so that you can expose the criminals working for reliance who are strong arming common man.
                        This is shocking. this is bullying. people need to teach reliance a lesson for behaving in such a way with people. this is simply not done. i would suggest immediate legal as well as police action against erring reliance employees who think they can do whatever they want.

i will forward this link to all my friends so they can also comment / help you out on this matter.

shailesh
                        Dear Amol

First things first the Anil Ambani led ADAG is the most corrupt organisation in India (Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries is not that far behind).

From your complaint it seems that they are trying to extort money from you, as they first told you that the said number belongs to someone who is close to anil ambani and later on asking you for rs.50000 for the same number just proves that they were lying to you and just trying to extormoney from you which is a criminal offence.

My suggestion is that you file a compalint at the relevant police station at the erliest for theft of your number as well as send a legal, notice to reliance (read anil ambani) through your lawyer.Since extortion is a serios crime itis imminent that the people who were involved i.e, Mr.Sethia and Miss Rashmi Kedia will be arrested provided you have the valid documents with you.

It is o[censored]tmost importance to society at large that such unethical prctices by big corporates are exposed and the necessary action taken against the culprits. Reliance Communication has a long history of duping consumers but sadly not many have stood up to them. Since you have a very strong case i suggest that you leave no stone unturned to claim what is rightfully yours. You should also put up this in social networking sites and other consumer forum as well as file a case in the consumer court at the earliest and claim substantial damages for the mental harassment and loss of income if any due to non operation of your number. I also suggest strongly that you take the help of the media both electronic & print to highlight this case to the indian public.

It is high time we put an end to the corrupt practices of Reliance Communications and i wish you all the best in this endeavour to claim what is rightfully yours and i remind you again Maharshtra has very strong laws against extortion and a good lawyer can be vey handy in bringing the culprits to book.

Balagopal

nkkhera
                          My Mobile no.[protected]. Please note that Reliance people making fool to their customers as they are rejecting the porting to other service providers with assuring the the number is changed from their CDMA TO GSM network with attractive offers. My 2 attempts of porting is rejected/lapse for delay from their end.
                          My 1st porting number is RDT1SY1I dt.20/01/2011 and 2nd RD147611 dated 8/2/2011 lapse and now there is no incoming calls received after 23/02/2011 and repeated request to their customer compalints/ Rworld office no body know how the rectify the issue.
                          I request the reliance people to please rectify the problems otherwise i will distroy their sim card .

[protected] / [protected]
                          How many days you people require to resolve the problems. My another number is [protected] and [protected]

Aslam Ali
                          Still waiting for Reliance people to resolve my issue and restart my mobile at the earliest.
                          I am suffering a lot but think that they are not interested to resolve the issue
                          My moblie no.[protected] is still not working as incoming is blocked since 23rd Feb 2011.
                          I am surprised how the reliance people done their duties.
                          with so many complaints still there is no action taken by them.

[protected] (not working)
                          we have given my number to reliance for porting. But after a long time it has not been ported yet. And all the marketing staff not responding and sometimes they makes issue that i am in bank or market.
                          and after that they switch off the phone.

Very unbearable activity the treats with us.

Reliance Smart Gsm Service — CALLER TUNE DEACTIVATION

ATANU BHATTACHARJEE

I have given a complaint on yesterday that automatically my caller tune has activated, which I want...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Pritpc

My name is Pritesh Chatterjee. I am having Reliance Smart GSM no.- (91) [protected] West Bengal (Kolkata - 700035). Recently for the past 4 days im receiving the following message from 52811:-

"Dear Customer, Welcome to Reliance My Tunes Service. You have been Subscribed to this Service. Download Songs and Set them for your family and friends."

Sender - 52811 on 23, 24, 25 th March ( and at 6:30 AM in the morning)

I NEVER EVER HAVE ACTIVATED ANY CALLER TUNE

In-spite of calling the customer care (For which u Charge @50 paise per 3 mins) they are not been able to successfully deactivate the service. At last got one code DACT_CRBT and sent to 55444 but immediately after few hours the Caller tune service became active automatically.

When i v complained, Ur customer care executive says that I have activated this. Is this some kind of joke that is happening?? I DO NOT LIKE caller tunes in any way , I Dont want to activate it either, and the customer care forcefully says i hv activated it!!! and instead of helping me she disconnects the line. This is just ridiculous.(I hv called *333 at 10:30 AM 0n 23.03.2011) For this particular thing 5 rupees balance also got reduced. THE QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT MONEY BUT ABOUT USING THE UNFAIR MEANS TO DEDUCT BALANCE and thus LOOSING CUSTOMERS. And do u think that we are jobless people that ever day u will activate the caller tune automatically and deduct @re 1 per day and i will run after ur uncaring customer care guys to Deactivate the service???????

So I strongly request u to look into the matter and take appropriate action , please return my balance and stop the nonsense caller tune automatic activation in my number , or else i will be forced by u to quit Smart and shift to IDEA or any other NETWORK Provider.

Waiting in anticipation,

Pritesh Chatterjee
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sourabh shah
                              Dear Relience,

I am sourabh shah my mobile no. [protected]. recently i have changed my mobile service provider, vedofone to reliance under MNP. i have submitted my document at "R word" (Reliance mobile outlet, CG Road, Near Lal bungalow Ahmedabad) at time time of new SIM given to me. after 15 days they blocked my mobile service without giving any intimation, i gave call to "R care" about this than they told your document not submitted yet. i went "R word" and asked about all, they said, we don't know why your service is blocked, still you need to submit your document again. i submitted my document again and the "R care" guy told me that your service will resume within 24 hrs. i went back after 24 hrs, he told me it will take 24hrs to 48 to resume your mobile service, and now 48hrs also complete still my service is not resume.

This is hell.... very worst service of Reliance GSM mobile.

shabbirtk
                                Dear sir

I have submitted twice ID and address proof to Reliance customer care but till-dated it is not updated initially it was in the name of Rajesh now it is Haji ----, The call center people they don't update the records and keep troubling us. Last one month’s we exchange the mails and I try to update my details on mails.

Secondly I was out of India for 46 days, during that time they deducted Rs200/ from my account for value added services which I have not subscribe. Initially it happens twice.

Reliance Mobile — ID and Address not updated

Dear Sir

I am having Reliance prepaid connection of my mobile no. [protected] for the last eight year. On the time of changing my hand set I came to know the connection is not in my name. I submitted my ID and Address proof to Reliance store in BTM layout opposite Udipi Garden restaurant in Bangalore. Than after some time I again changed my Hand set, where I came to know that my name is not updated, once again I submitted my ID and address proof. For last three months I am following with reliance communication for my ID and Address on mails, recently I submitted my ID and address proof I was told it will be done in 2 days time, nothing is happening, apart from this I have also others issued, which his minor compare to the ID and address proof. I am attaching few of the mails communicated with reliance customer for your information.

santoshshetty22
                                  Hi I am Santosh Shetty working. I have been using reliance mobile connection since 7 months. I request to change it to GSM last month that is in the month of February, 2011.

I have given the details to Mr Pankaj from Reliance Communication. He has taken INR 100 as some refund charges and informed me saying that the sim will get converted to GSM in 1 week and you need to use the GSM phone. So i also brought a Nokia N73. He has given me a sim with the sim card number[protected]. There is no response from there after. I have wasted my money and time in converting it to GSM. I have converted the ownership of the sim card from Nikhil to Santosh Shetty this is also still not done even after submitting all the documents. No one cares to service there customers

Reliance communication really has a very pathetic service. I am truly telling almost frustrated by using this but I am helpless I cant change my number as all my clients have this number of mine.

I really want to write more about this. I cant waste my time writing as my colleague said consumer forum is one which will help you out with solution. So i posted

Santosh Shetty
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                    Hyundai Motor India
                                    Grand i10 Reverse Gear Shifting issue
                                    (5 minutes ago)
                                    Vicebear.in
                                    Tablet not yet delivered.
                                    (7 minutes ago)
                                    Wise Manpower Asia
                                    offer letter
                                    (14 minutes ago)
                                    Punjab National Bank [PNB]
                                    Regarding payment of my order
                                    (21 minutes ago)