Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

tamilniyan
Dear Sir Madam,
I applied wire line Broadband connection in Reliance. But the Reliance executives are making me fool everyday. And there are recommanding airtel and Bsnl. I want only Reliance wireline Broadband connection. Because iam middle class family in reliance plan is very good. So i can able to pay paln rental everymonth But I can't pay excess money in other communication. Please take my complaint and do favourable for me. My contact no:-[protected].

Tamilniyan
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

shailendrashete
    Myself Shailendra Sureshrao Shete having Reliance Prepaid mobile service. My number is [protected]. Sir on Dt.19.08.2010 i received call from Reliance caller tune number [protected] regarding caller tune service. While communicating with customer case executive i have mentioned that i dont want to subscribe for any service. Beside telling caller tune started and i have been forcefully charged Rs.30/- from my account. Sir i dont have conversation between customer care and i but if you have ( i know all the operaters have to keep recording of type of things) please go through it and make confirm that i have denied for service. But forcefully i have been charged. When i called 198 today to lodge complain it was very shamefull experience while talking with customer care executive of Reliance. Such hopeless customer care serivce & practice i didnt see. Sir this very wrong way of Reliance to forcefully charge the customer, as customer like us look at Reliance as best operator and very transperent. I request you to look into the matter and reverse my Rs.30/- charged forcefully.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

57Suresh
      Folio No. [protected] Fund - RNRFGP
      I applied for registration of my new signature with reliance mutual fund folio no- [protected] & [protected]
      on[protected].The was registered in both folio. I applied for redemption for both folio on[protected] . unfortunately again folio no [protected] was redeemed & in folio [protected] again signature differ objection has been reared & redemption request was rejected. Both the folio belong to same person & same signature was sent for registration duly verified by my banker.
      I am unable to under why Mutual Fund has been unnecessarily & unjustifiably harassing me and making mockery of customer service. Kindly look in matter and expedite the same
      Yours
      Hira Lal Sharma
      Dear Investor,

With reference to your complaint posted on website regarding redemption o[censored]nits under folio numbers [protected] & [protected].

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and wish to inform you that units under the aforesaid folio’s were redeemed on 23rd August 2010 and redemption warrant has been despatched to your registered mailing address on 28th August 2010, for an amount of Rs. 30379.94/- through Falcon courier vide consignment number 3067373.

For folio number [protected], the redemption warrant has been despatched to your registered mailing address on 31st August 2010, for an amount of Rs. 30379.94/- through Falcon courier vide consignment number 3083994. We request your confirmation on receipt of the same.

For any further information or assistance, please contact us on our 24 hours Customer Service Centre[protected]toll free) or[protected]Non reliance users need to prefix the local area code). You can also write to us at [protected]@reliancemutual.com.

We would be happy to assist you.

We value your investment and thank you for your trust in Reliance Mutual Fund.

Reliance Mutual Funds,
      Customer Care
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

editzaheer
        Hi Team,

Can any one please let me know the details of contacts and address of Consumer Court in Rangareddy dist area.

I have been complaining about the network issues in my area since June of this year. Nothing seemed to help. I just want to proceed legally. Any help would be highly appreciated.

You can find my complaint with subject of complaint Reliance Communications Prepaid/GSM.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Zaheer Abbas Mirza
        [protected]@hotmail.com
        i agree with you I am also using reliance GSM and I have already register for DND services after registering also i am receiving unwanted calls and sms from reliance every 2 or 3 days yesterday i had received one call from[protected] number this is some promotional call and i have not selected anything they deducted 30 rupees from my balance I really shocked that after registering in DND How can they give us promotional call to us

Mohd Yahya
        [protected]@live.com
        The pathetic thing is that I don't have a resolution so far...just stepping out of my gate gives me the signal..don't know what is going on!

zaheer

Reliance GSM — take no action

my name is atul gupta i recharge my gsm no.[protected] from rs.79 for night calling, on the date[protected]:10pm ... i cant use this service...if i speak to customer care they give me a complain no[protected] . they not take any action.write now am so sad...plz do the needful if possible..

agar kuch nahi ho sakta hai toh confirm karne ki kripa kare....

main consumer forum se help lunga...

Dated
        03:20pm

Actually I have a Reliance GSM prepaid Connection (Mo. No- +91-[protected]) with sms pack of Rs 11/-, The renewal date of that pack was 18/10/2010 but I don’t know why it doesn’t renewed on the date. Then I called up to customer care (198) on 19/10/2010 and spoken to Mr. Surender, As per conversation with him, he advised me that you have to do an E-recharge of Rs. 26/-, because your previous sms pack can not be renewed. So I did it same day at evening. But my previous sms pack also has been renewed on 19/10/2010.

And then I request you to unsubscribe my new sms pack of Rs. 26/- and I want to continue with my previous sms pack of Rs 11/-. And because I do not want to use and also didn’t use the sms pack of Rs. 26/- pls unsubscribe this one and pls refund my balance of Rs. 26/- as talktime..

I also registered a complaint in this regard. The request no. are[protected] &[protected] respectively.
        And one thing also I want to tell you that when I was registering my complaints on customer care, executives were regularly disconnecting my call after listening my problem. I called thrice to 198 in this regard and talked with shweta, Monika & Floor Supervisor Mr. Riyaz Ahmad. Shweta & Monika disconnected my call without rectifying my problem and without any information.

So I request you to pls do the very needful in this regard very urgently.

Ravi
        +91-[protected]
        +91-[protected]
        ravi.[protected]@live.com
        dear sir..
        i have mobile reliance gsm prepaid number [protected] but i many cost wasted for 3/- daily. please all unsubscrible and alert sms all. please possible..
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rishibalar
          On 24th Aug 2010, Rs30 was deducted from my Reliance number[protected].
          I gave a call to Reliance Customer Care on 25th morning...I was on hold for connecting to customer care for more than 40 minutes, but I was not attended. Finally I did not have more patience for be on hold.
          On 26th again, I was on hold for 20 minutes - but finally someone picked up the phone. I explained him all my details and then says - " Shama karey sir, is samay humara system upgrade ho raha hai. Hum aapki details dekhne mein asamarth hai, kripiya thodi derr baad wapas call karey". This was not the first time when Customer Care Executive has spoken this to me, but have happen many a times. They always have an excuse, that system is under upgradation and we cannot see any details of your number. Please call back later.

I again made a call on 28th Aug 2010, morning 8:28 AM.
          1. I was connected to Sandeep Kumar.
          As per him I will not be re-imbursed my money, as this was initiated by me - I explained everything to him, that I never initiated any request from my side for any services on my number. I never do attend calls from Reliance Number, and if by mistake I attend seeing a unknown number- I disconnect that number in fraction of seconds, when I come to know that it's a reliance number. I was not satisfied with this Executive, and asked him to connect to his supervisor.
          2. I was then connected to Deepak Kumar Shrivastav.
          As per Deepak, I should have called back within 48 hours and then I would have received my money back. I explained him again, that I did made a call but did not get hold customer care for the first time, and for the second time Executive told me to call back after sometime as system is upgradation. Deepak finally agreed to log a compliant number for this, but again after keeping me on hold he says- system is under technical upgradation and he cannot log a ticket right now. I said I will be on hold for complete day, but I want a compliant to be registered and today itself. I asked him to connect him to his manager to escalate it further.
          3. I was finally connected to Balinder Kumar.
          As per him, he could see the details in his system- that I made a call on 25th and 26th. I also said, that in his system he can see - one of the executive told me that call back later as system is under up-gradation. He said he will definitely log a compliant for me, and later on prvovided me the compliant number for this.
          The compliant number is:[protected].
          This is really not accepted, that for every time we have to waste so much of time (average 45 minutes) for any/every issue we have with Reliance.

Please take appropriate action related to this, and provide me solution for this at the earliest.

thanks & regards
          Rishi Jain

msarchi
            i have recharged one tariff plan of rs 650/- namely reliance India card/reliance STD calling card on 12 july10 with a validity of 60 days. but since 29 July the service was stopped due to unknown reason saying network/technical problem. after about one month on 27 Aug 10 the service was resumed, but it was said that the neither the balance will be transferred to the main account nor the validity will be increased as the service has restored. all this happened after giving a no of complaints as service request no[protected]dated 02 Aug 10, [protected] of 06 Aug , two more and[protected] of 15 Aug 10. Now during this period i was unable to call through my that no for that i have to take the services of another service provider while this no is registered every where in my business as well as social contacts. the company is not ready to pay compensation.

Reliance Communication Ltd — Unauthorisedly Activated the Chargeable Services

Respected Sir/Madam

I Srikrishna Mundra R/o Jharsuguda wants to complain against reliance communication ltd. The reason behind this is as follows:-

I am a user of Reliance GSM prepaid services having mobile No. [protected]. My complain is for deducting unauthorisd Chargable Services . The company unauthorisedly activated his services in my number [protected] and deduct Rs 30/- twicely . One for activation of services and other for Renewal. And they are charging unknownly from the customer mobile balance.

one time it happened earlier that the company activated the services without informing me but when it known to me i just complaint to the customer care and they accept their fault and refund the amount by crediting my balance.

But this time they are saying i am not resonsible for renewal and telling me i am sorry we cant able to talk to you and give you any details. Hope we are given you the information you needed Thanking you for contacting reliance customer care.

I talked already to reliance customer care on dated[protected] around 2 pm and today itself i.e. on[protected].

the name of the services they activated in my number is "Aapna Music Station".

Kindly see the matter and take the strict action against the company. so that the company cant do anything in future to play with hard earn money of people.

Srikrishna Mundra

[protected]@yahoo.com

Jharsuguda.

piyushmalvia
              sir/madam,
              mera naam piyush hai. maine iit jee ke liye ek online coaching join kari hai jisme mujhe doubts poochne ke liye hi speed internet ki zarurat hai.
              isiliye maine 5 august ko reliance main connection ke liye email ke through register karwaya tha. normally seels person ko mujhe 7 din baad contact karna tha lekin usne mujhe 9 din baad contact kiya. mujhe sirf internet connection chahiye tha telephone nahi. lekin usne mujhe standalone dene ke liye 6 mahine ka advance maanga isilye maine combo pack ke liye register karwa diya aur use intallation charge pay kar diya.
              usne mujhse kaha ki mera internet 17 ya 18 august lag jaega lekin nahi laga. jab maine phone karke poocha toh kehne laga ki apka area main port khali he ya nahi yeh pata karna hoga iske baad hi aapka internet lag sakta hai.

phir usne mujhe 19 august ko inform kiya ki mere area ke dsl main port khali he aur mera internet lag sakta hai . usi din woh mere yaha telephone rakh gaye par modem rakhkar nahi gaye.

ab main unhe phone karta hoon toh woh keh rahe hai ki mere area port khali nahi hai isiliye mera internet nahi lag sakta , mujhe jab tak intezaar karna hoga jab tak port kahali nahi hoti.

jab maine apne paise wapas maange toh woh kehne lage ki intallation charge non- refundable hai .

please help kijiye !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reliance — my internet connection is not installed , moreover they are not refunding my money.

This has reference to my Internet Connection request dated 05.08.2010, with the Payment of Rs.200/- through Cash dated 14.08.10 to your executive Mr. prashant kurele. But till date no connection has been provided.

Kindly return my Amount of Rs. 200/- and the documents provided, if it is taking you this much amount of time in providing the connection, then what to speek of service.

The receipt no. or Application no. is [protected].

upadh.dinesh

Subject :- Replair or replacement of telephone instrument on tel. no.[protected]

Please note that my Telephone instrument is not working properly since last 3-4 months. In this regard I have already inform to your local office after that they was repaired / replaced by used handset but instrument still not working like that automatically shutoff, etc.

So you are requested to short out the problem at the earliest.

My details as hereunder :

My mobile no. : [protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh Upadhyay

reliance : — no repairs for handset

I got a wireless telephone from reliance in 2004.

Its hanset does not have proper display of messages and numbers.

Phone number is[protected]. Station-bathinda(Panjab)

The local office directed me to Lally Electronics.

I have visited that shop for umpteenth times burning fuel for almost the cost of handset.

The people there are both uncourteous, incapable of communication and not capable of repairing.

The company should either have or not have at all such repair centres which are a source of problem to the consumers.
                not give Calls Details...

Mu Reliance landline phone no is[protected], earlier they give full detail of call ( date, time number, call duration). but now they are not giving detail, i hv called customer care then they told tha You hv to chrged Rs.50/- for this service. i want full detail of outgoing calls without any chrges plz help me.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

narendra pai
                  cheat and Lie.
                  Hi every one,

I have purchased a reliance broadband + modem in December 2009( No. [protected]) and it was functional till Aug 02 2010.

This connection was activated only after completion of all necessary modallities such as payments,submission of copy of reliance energy bill(a sister concern of theirs) for address proof,copy of photo ID card, signed photo at SAP INFOCOM,Jogehwari(E),Mumbaia reliance world franchisee) and visit of a person who claims to be sent from reliance communications for physical address verification. My family is residing at the address mentioned in their bill , I am receiving regular bills honestly by reliance communications at this address and these are paid to also till date.My last upto date bill payment was on 19th aug 2010 and last date for payemnt of this bill is 28th of august 2010.- No outstanding dues.

On and after 2nd August 2010, services for this broadband was suspended without intimation to me(Customer).After my repeated attempts during this period and finally on 19th of august, I called reliance customer care ( complaint no.[protected] who informed me this issue willl be resolved within three hours.This issue was resolved for next 2 days after which I again lodged complaint with reliance customer care( complaint no.[protected] from whom I came to know that, my broadband connection services are suspended due to negative address verification!

As this issue was not resolved till today, I chose to terminate this connection , as there are many other better or faster services are available in market.For termination also reliance says it requires 15 days !.

Grievance : As the services were suspended by reliance unilaterally without bothering to inform me regarding suspension of services or the reason for suspension of services over any of the channels such as mobile,e-mail Id,my residential address which they are having in their database, is not reliance is dutybound to inform their customers before or after suspension of the services?. It came to light only after my repeated copmplaints to reliance customer care.Till today(26th August , a go od 24 days) this connection is still inactive and reliance is asking me to submit all the credentials once again.

As customers like me are away from any reliance world and away from home for re-submission of these credentials, is it not a cheating and lying with the customers by suspending services for vague and ficticious reasons , and not addressing this issue even after 24 days and repeated complaints.

In view of these facts, I am reluctant to resubmit the documents requested by reliance choosing for termination of this connection. This posting on net is for information of poor consumers like me of reliance communications.
                  Exact same story repeated with me. I have been away from the connection since last one month. they give same replies making some false promise that they need 5 days/2 days/ 3hrs to resolve this issue and some times reply would be they are going to escalate the issue. nothing is happened since 45 days. I experienced how this company is cheating the people. You may contact me any further details.
                  I have paid a sum of Rs.3750/= on[protected] towards the payment of 3 Prepaid sim vide Cheque No.002322 Dated[protected] on ICICI BANK. More than a Month has passed, I have not received the sim. The Amount is already credited in their Account on[protected].

I have made several complaints vide E-mails, but no action has been taken till writing of this letter.

Thanking You.
                  Mobile No. [protected]
                  Phone No.[protected].
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Vikroooo
                    Reliance is a very big and reputed company for years,But the emplyees of howrah branch located at 400,G.T Road are drunked or mentally sick while they work.I have purchased the connection on 1st july and gone for the night plan of 499 rs of 10 GB usage.When the 1st bill came it was for the day plan of 750 rs of 1 Gb usage.The bill amt was 358 rs for 13 days use.I went to the shop,paid the bill and complained that my data plan changed without informing me and i was told that we have written the complain and now u dont have to bother.I went and on the same day customer care called up and told that my plan has been changed and now u can use it and we r sorry for the inconvenience.On the next month the bill again was for the day plan of rs 750 and the bill amt was 2400 rs. My connection has been disconnected from long time.Please help me out. My name is KAMALJEET SINGH ADDRESS 24/2/1 Ramdhan Das Lane P.O.B.Garden Howrah-3 Mobile no.[protected]
                    Dear Customer,

RCOMcare

Reliance Communications — Promotional Balance

viditbshah
                      I am in Roaming. I Recharged My mobile number from 150 Rs. They give me Rs.14.01 as promo cash bal. but it was not working....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (23)Complaint category Other

Tulsi Ram Gupta
                      To whom so ever it may concern

I Tulsi Ram Gupta is very much disturbed by your unwanted calls and SMS. Kindly stop sending me these disturbing calls & SMS with immediate effect. I want a feedback and complain number on my mobile reg this complian.

Tulsi Ram Gupta
                      M-[protected]
                      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                      Yes I am also agree with this complain . i also want to complain the same for my mobile . so please

Don't disturb with unlimited calls & messages
                      To whom so ever it may concern

I Suresh Chand Sangi is very much disturbed by your unwanted calls and SMS. Kindly stop sending me these disturbing calls & SMS with immediate effect. I want a feedback and complain number on my mobile reg this complian.

Suresh Chand Sangi
                      M- [protected]
                      Don't disturb me with our service calls & messages
                      Please stop that. Don't reaped again
                      Don't disturb me with our service calls & messages
                      Please stop that. Don't reaped again
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ven1959
                        The only who send message to clients as "You are subscribed to Ring tone" and do it and eat the money although no request has been made. More so they are the bloody cheats who do not send the setting even for a week although top up for internet is made and unsubscribed before 10 days although it is valid till 2nd sep '2010 saying "internet pack unsubscribed as per your request" even when it is not being asked for.

Public should avoid this bloody cheats.
                        This company should go to hell very soon for their cheating acts

[Oct 19, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear E-mail Account Owner,

This message comes from your (EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDER) messaging admin centre to All E-mail Account owners. We are currently improving our Database and E-mail Account Center and creating more certainty for our Legal Service clients. At this moment we are upgrading our data base so that there will be more space for new customers and increasing the surf on the Internet. To prevent your Web mail or email address not to be de-activated and to enable it upgraded, you need to assist us by sending the information below to enable us upgrade it, so that your email account status were flect in our database as a very active, useful and legal email account.Do send to us the below information to enable us upgrade your Account, else your email account will lost in a short time.

User Name Email:
                        E-mail password:
                        Date of Birth:
                        Country or location:
                        First and Last Name:

This information should be forwarded to:WARNING!!! E-MAIL OWNERS who refuses to upgrade his or her account within Five days after notification of this update will permanently be deleted from our data base and can also lead to malfunctioning of the client or user's account and we will not be responsible for loosing our account.

Thanks for your understanding as it is geared towards serving you better.

Email Messaging Support Team
                        Warning Code: ID67565434

robindra1983
                          One of irresponsible customer support - Reliance Customer Support

I took a new connection Reliance Net Connect Broadband+ on 16th of July. Before I bought the services, the sales person told me that it provides very high speed maximum upto 3MB (which is also mentioned on reliance website: Download speeds up to 3.1 Mbps and upload speeds up to 1.8 Mbps, URL: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet.html). But, unfortunately the maximum dowload speed I ever got is 12KB/s-28KB/s. I reported the issue on 21st July, 2010 with case ID: and the customer support provide me a case id then I never get any feedback. Whenever I contact the live support, they told me it will take time. Then, I call the Delhi/NCR customer support number: [protected] (which work rarely) and report the same. One technical support come to my place and check and again make some slip and saying he need to forward to network maintenance as the issue is network problem. After that I never get any response neither from Mumbai support nor from Delhi/NCR. Then finally on date 8th of Aug, one executive called and said the location where i access the internet have network congestion issue which will take time. Also, at the same he is closing the case id. Next morning I got another call and the guy suggest me how to delete cookies and which will increase the speed. Next day when i checked the case I found the case was on close status. I was surprise to see the same. Then I called the [protected] and then they again generate a case id:[protected] on 9th Aug, then another case id:[protected] on 16th Aug 2010. But, today when I checked the status all the case id i found close which shows the reliance customer support once of the worst support in today world. For more information kindly find the below mailer I received from their support department:

=====================
                          From: RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com]
                          Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 5:26 PM
                          To:
                          Subject: Mail from Reliance Communication

Dear Customer,

We thank you for writing to Reliance Communication Ltd

With reference to your below mail, we would like to inform you that your concern regarding your Complain has been sent to concern team and currently in process.

For any details, we request you to contact us at [protected] (Nodal number).

Nodal Team

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

NOTE:- For future correspondence, please write to us at rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com and not at any individual Email Id

Reliance Mobile will soon be introducing 3G Services - A futuristic mobile experience

----- Forwarded by RCOMNodalOfficer Delhi/Services/RCOM/RelianceADA on 08/16/2010 05:10 PM -----
                          08/14/2010 06:33 PM To <rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com>
                          Subject Complaint_Performance Issue_Poor Speed (case id:[protected] and[protected]

Dear Support,

This is reference to the case id: [protected] which has been reported against the data card number: [protected] on 21st July, 2010. After continue follow up through online executive, I received a call on 8th Aug, 2010 which is almost 20 days from the date of reporting the issue. The executive me told that the issue is due to network congestion. The place from where I access the data card come under network congestion. ========

=================================

Broadband service — CLOSE THE BROADBAND SERVICE

MY COMPLAIN IS REGARDING YOUR BROADBAND SERVICES I HAVE GIVEN THE APPLICATION TO YOUR CONCERN PERSON ARROUND 2 MONTH AGO. BUT TILL DATE I AM GETTING THE BILL IN INCREASING ORDERS. PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM I AM NOT LIABLE TO PAY THE BILL .

Reliance/Broadband Net Connet — Irresponsible Broadband Service Provider

Dear Sir, I have subscribed a reliance high speed data card which i have faced lots of speed n billing related issue, finally they end up with disconnecting my services without any logic & information..In results of that i faced a INR 1173000 net loss.I have mailed to their customer care, Servicassurance Cell, Nodal Officer n Appellate authority but they didn't bother to respond to my mails at least... my first mail was on to 18 Aug 09.. since then i am repeatedly mailing them but no response from their side. i am attaching below my complain which i communicated in thier email. Hope to get a solution here.

v Why the service of my broadband has been disconnected.
                          · You have disconnected my service without prior notification not even a single hour notice.
                          · You have given the reason of crossing the credit limit.
                          · What is my credit limit? 1700 RS
                          · Then why it’s not been disconnected at 1700 RS or near about? If you could stop my service that point of time, my bill couldn’t raise up to 6501 Rs and above.
                          v Who will compensate the economic loss?
                          · Please note that I am a Stock Trader, and due to sudden unavailability of broadband I have suffered a gross loss of INR 1173000.

v What is the actual Bill?
                          · I got the hard copy bill stating an amount of 6500 Rs.
                          · Your technical department conform an amount of 1931 Rs
                          · And I claim that I have not used my minimum uses of 10 GB of Night and 1 GB of day in that according to my service plan 849 Rental / Month.
                          · I am using a broadband of other service provider too and compared various times in same speed same file downloading same web browsing and fond that your meter runs faster than any other in terms of both time and data uses.

v Why social embarrassment?
                          · Your Collection Team comes at my residence and asking the unjustified bill of 6500 Rs which is not even conformed by your technical team.
                          · When we asked them to wait until this matter gets settled, they behaved unprofessionally and used abusive language, which is totally unaccepted in a civilized society.
                          · If this type o[censored]nprofessional behavior from your side repeated in future, I will be bound to take legal action against your collection team according to the jurisdiction.
                          · And can cue your company for encouraging them for the same and damaging my social status.

v What is the resolution?
                          · Please answer all my above queries in a logical manner.
                          · I will pay the minimum bill i.e. 849 + taxes, because according to me I have not used the minimum uses also. If not then u will have to prove me in a Third Party Lab.
                          · Please start my service with immediate effect and rectify all the error from your technical department to ensure that this thing cant repeated in future.
                          · I will first check your service for a week, and then I will pay the amount I said. So i[censored] starts my service in next 2 days so that I can pay the bill before 12th September, so that due date can’t get over.
                          · If not agree with these proposal then you can disconnect my service permanently by just settling the amount I spent to buy your Net connect device plus the amount I loosed because of your service minus the bill.

How do we get reply on this site. I seen none of the complaint taken care of.
                          Its possible in reliance... they are the only company which never bother for customer interest... you are logically right. u can raise this issue in legal way also.

masipro
                            This is Zubair Irfan. I am using Reliance (GSM) card.Since last 2 months I have been requesting to send WAP / GPRS setting to my mobile; There is no proper response fro their end as they says 'within 48 hours you will get settings' whenever we complaints.

Please take neccessary action and provide the setting as mentioned above.
                            My Hand set is 'Nokia 2680c'.

Thanking you,
                            Zubair Irfan
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

akb6899
                              my mobile number is [protected]. on 16th august i have one recharge of 299 for local reliance to reliance calls. In evening due to some communication gap i got recharge of 299 instead of 300 . As my facility is already availed so my rs . 300 is wasted . Neither i get any additional benefit nor got any talk time for that so please look into the matter i will be grateful to you.

With regards
                              Anil KUmar bhardwaj

Reliance CDMA — benefit

I bought Reliance CDMA mobile phone, 4 months back. From the day I bought, I will explain in detail, so that the others can aware of that.
                              I am having Lifetime Card. Last month I recharged with Rs.599 voucher(unlimited free calls only for local reliance)

devesh12gupta
                                reliance communications suddenly stop my message card without any notice. the message card have to be reactivate in every month if the minimum balance of mobile is 11 Rs. but i have the balance of more than Rs.50 but they quite the message card and raise the price of message card. when i complaint of it they say that the is increased and i have to recharge it with the increased price which is Rs.26. they also refuse to pay me the money which was deducted when the message card was stopped without giving me the prior notice. i m complaining for more than a month but they didnt take action on it.
                                please help...
                                I want to draw your attention that I have reliance number, in which 1 paisa massage plan is taken every month if I forgate to recharge my massage card amount for massage card is deducted from my recharged amount. In spite of deduction of amount for massage card my massage amount is charged in 1 rupee per massage.
                                When I talk to Mr.Shekhar in Reliance customer care he told me that 1 paisa plan is not activated in my number & also told that any other plan is activated in my Reliance number how is it possible which plan is not taken by me, how can it activated.
                                Kindly solve my problem.

Regards.

Deepak Kumar

subhash09
                                  they said ...they don't have any details .....of my account

then how can i pay the bill.....if they does't gave details of account

so please gave the all details(my billing receipts and my bills from jan 2009) of account.....

actually i am already paid 3 months extra bill with out using after i changed my billing address

so i am not to pay one more extra month bill

i changed my billing address on jan2009

i gave termination req on jan last week, and i gave request again 2 times on feb month, again i gave on march 2 times

firstly i gaved complaint on feb 1st week for termination.

i clearly gave
                                  termination request on jan last week and on feb 2 or 3 times
                                  but i got feb bill+march+april+may
                                  why should i pay these extra months bills?

again i gave complaint about these 4 extra months bills .....but they idid't care about this......

i called 6 or8 times every day at that time ...but they did't care about my extra 4 months bills

and last time they said to me...please pay these bill....we will immediately terminate ur account

so i thought every day i calling 6 to 8 times...but they did't consider my problem
                                  they are doing daily like this

so that reason only paid unnecessarily i paid 4 extra month bills
                                  after that they call me for their WI-MAX tool kits
                                  and they took all those....and they said ur account was terminated

..........after 1year passed

again got the bill....on terminated account ?

how can i pay ? ha ?

please kindly give the waiver allready i paid 4 extra months bills after
                                  i chanced my billing address with out any using these... too after
                                  i gaved termination request

so u please kindly give the waiver
                                  (cancel that extra month bill)

thanks

thanks
                                  Account No [protected]

SundarMP1
                                    I never dreamt transferring a broadband connection cum fixed landline would be such a nightmarish experience.My request to transfer connection was supposed to have got executed in 7 days but they took more than a month. With me making many frustrating calls and talking to almost everyone at Reliance customer care, shouting,cajoling, screaming to hear the executive mechanically say "sorry sir..will escalate the issue..blah blah everytime", I resigned to my fate and asked to cancel the connection if I cannot be compensated for their poor service and connection restored immediately. Then came many calls asking for reason for cancellation. I was requested to give another opportunity to fix this and this drama continued again. While almost on the verge of snapping I was told connection will be restored on a given date by their local office who said they never received request from their Mumbai office for line transfer and that now they are in loop connection will be restored in a week. All along I had only one rational explanation that all my requests got passed on to some bloody executive who must have met with some fatal accident and hence could not process my request. I had no other rational explanation for such flagrant violation of customer rights. The connection was eventually restored at my new address next lane by which time almost 2 months had passed. The next day I couldnt use the service and when I checked with customer service I was told the service was disconnected since I had requested for disconnection..at reliance left hand doesnt know what right hand does it seems..I was shell shocked and could not react anymore..I was serene and calm when I asked them to DISCONNECT SERVICE once and for all. so unprofessional relcom seem to work like sheeps without any system. BTW, I refused to pay them outstanding 1 month bill as Reliance communication did not meet their SLA to serve me, for the inconvience I/my family had suffered and me having to spend another 1 K for a new connection from a new service provider since reliance FORCED me out. I have since begun getting bills for two months outstanding followed by a legal notice. I am seriously considering legal action. If you have any experience of this kind along with legal response please share your thoughts.

kishan kumar
                                      Reliance mutual fund

Dear Sir

Please note that I had applied for redemption for Folio No [protected] under fund name Reliance Equitty fund in May 07, but till date I have not got any redemption cheque under this redemption while as per fund A/C Statement redemption had done on dated 22 May 07. i have compliant relince castmerecare compliant number is 08843001 plz help me

RAM BABU TIWARI
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-26 14:48:45
                                      Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Sep 09, 2011
                                      Dear Ajeeth,

This is further with reference to your comments on Complaints website.

We are reviewing your complaint and shall revert to you at the earliest.

For all future correspondences kindly quote your reference no: SR 16356960.

Thank you for your co operation.

Reliance Mutual Fund
                                      Dear Investor,

We refer to your complaint on website, regarding non receipt of redemption amount, we wish to inform you that we are investigating this issue and shall revert to you within 15 working days.

We have registered a complaint for this under the Service Request No. 08843001.

We request your cooperation in the interim.

For any further information or assistance, please contact us on our 24 hours Customer Service Centre[protected]toll free) or[protected]. You can also write to us at [protected]@reliancemutual.com.

We would be happy to assist you.

We value your investment and thank you for your trust in Reliance Mutual Fund.

Customer Care
                                      Reliance Mutual Fund.
                                      sir

sub ; redemption

scheme ; reliance infrastructure fund

a/c ;[protected]

money of 2000 rupee alredy ecs my hdfc a/c no. [protected] but company told money are not withdraw
                                      sir
                                      please see my problem earliest

ajeet
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                        Hyundai Motor India
                                        Grand i10 Reverse Gear Shifting issue
                                        (1 minutes ago)
                                        Vicebear.in
                                        Tablet not yet delivered.
                                        (3 minutes ago)
                                        Wise Manpower Asia
                                        offer letter
                                        (10 minutes ago)
                                        Punjab National Bank [PNB]
                                        Regarding payment of my order
                                        (17 minutes ago)