Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

ajay sharma
my mob num is [protected],
maine reliance gsm new connection liya hai, muze customer service executive ne pahale kaha ki muze 50 rs ka recharge karna hoga, maine unhe fir se puch kar confirm kiya ki 50 rs or 20 rs, usne kaha ki 20 rs ki scheme 21st ke baad se khatam ho gayi hai, aur ab muze 50 ka recharge karna hoga, maine 50 ka recharge kiya hai but ab wo bol rahe hai ki muze sirf 20 ka recharge hi karna tha aur ab meri scheme activate nahi hogi

reliance ne har baar customers ke sath cheat kiya hai

us ki complaint trai me honi chahiye, aur kuch unpar restrictions lagane chahiye
i am a nw reliance customer,
The problem is that message sendings are not delivered
o other problem
I am a reliance prepaid costomer
My mobile no. is [protected]
Mere no. par automatically balance minus ho raha hain.
Please check karen
Jo bhi Scheme activate ho gai ho, use Turant Deactivate kijiye

Thanking you !
dear sir,

mera reliance mobile no.[protected] hai sir hmare nomber per ek messag aya tha(23/11/09).
jisme likha tha kaise aayega paisa, kaise banayein apna kaam jaaniye apna bhavishya.
bas dial kijiye 53030111 bilkul free. is number ko dial kiya to ismay bola gaya ki hindi ke liye ek english ke liye 2 aur call samapt karne ke liye 3 dabaye maine 3 dabaya aur mere 30 rupay kat gay hum chate hai sir app is per koi action ley taki agey kisi aur ke sath aisa na ho.

atul jain
    i am in up west
    here is very bad condition of reliance gsm sim
    every connection is being sold on the premium of 100 to 200 rs.
    is it right
    i want a GSM sim card for kota
    hiiii,
    i am a relince user i take sim card in delhi i have a problem jab main call karta hu to network busy batata hai...ya error in connection ...balance bhi *367# dial karne per jaldi nahi batata hai...r world bhi work nahi kar raha hai...plz solve my problem fastly...i am wating for your mail...
    Activation is very slow, I took a new connection on 08-04-09, SIM is activated but the power and lifetime will activated after 48 hours.I am from West Bengal.
    In Delhi Region I got a many phone of reliance sells manager her Office number is[protected] he is comited that you will get connection and same day will be activated.
    I chose a number dated[protected] and i will there a id and address proff and photograph. Again day other Verification team is reached my address i give again Id proof and Adress proff. and Till Date and time connection is not activate. I will lost 500 Rupess.my receipt number is 354 . i will anytime call reliance customer care and Dealer number is [protected] any time give me just activated but not activated. so i request each person not buy a reliance any connection.

Dhiraj Kumar Choudhary
    i bought a postpaid sim frm reliance dey didnt give me any no. instead they said that dey will giv me a choice of various numbers if i buy dere no. i bought the sim nd now after two days of my repeatedly calling them they have neither given me ne no. against my sim neither they hav sent ne team for verification. they r not even recieving my calls. even one of their executives hanged my call wen i made an enquiry. i dont hav ne other option dan to go to consumer forum. reliance has live upto its name of not doing wot it promises. its the worst mobile company in the world. even the MTNL customer care is better dan reliance never trust reliance dat is wot i want to say to u all.
    Hello Sir,

plz send the all details of reliance gsm new connection and also mention the new schemes immidiately.

Thanking you,
    Indu

Reliance Communications — call list

sheo pratap pandey
      i want the call detail list for january 2009 as few mobile numbers are realling disturbing
      my mobile no is [protected]...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

Reliance Smart GSM — carelessness

atul agarwal
      I use a reliance gsm smart(pre-paid) connection(kolkata). whenever i try to recharge my account with any higher...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

Complainant2900694
      Hi Sir/Madam,

I have stop counting reminders it really does not matter anymore!!! I think.
      After several complaints there has still no action on your part. Please find the attachement letter which was send to you. Please note that there were several engineers vistied my place and they seem to find out an issue. But still we landed to disatisfaction because of no action. And it is almost been 3 years and we still trust the false promises been given to us. Please take care of this issue in a priorty. Your necessary actions will create a satisfied customer.
      Will i get a false rpomise again or this would be done in a professional manner and have a resolution for sure.
      Sent a mail to [protected]@relianceada.com

ashok kumar gupta
        I submitted my ID proof and filled the form again but not solve my problem yet., I have not received any message and incoming facility is withdrawn by you kindly activate my mob.no. [protected].I contect personally your customer care office of Raj.baies godam, Jaipur but not properly responce yet. I take this
        connection Dt.[protected], but not solve my problem yet.

So, I requested to you my complaint solve Immediately
        Ashok Kumar Gupta
        incoming facility withdrawn by you
        I submitted my ID proof and filled the form again but not solve my problem yet., I have not received any message and incoming facility is withdrawn by you kindly activate my mob.no. [protected] .I contect personally your customer care office at b. s sales, mahan singh gate amritsar and dealer jolly telecom, tilak nagar amritsar.iam calling mr manas who the excutive reliance, his contact number is[protected] but he is not answering me.Any body not properly responce yet. I take this
        connection Dt.02.02.2009, and my connection disconnect 09 02 09.but not solve my problem yet.

So, I requested to you my complaint solve Immediately.actually sir iam going to jammu few days. if you contact me my 2nd number is [protected], incase iam not available anywher so please contact [protected] -or this is my jammu sister number [protected]
        please help me.
        POOJA SHARMA.
        [protected]-[protected]
        incoming facility withdrawn by you

please help me.
        POOJA SHARMA.
        [protected]-[protected]
        ye reliance wale sale bade madarchod us gandu anil ambani se pucho ki wo madarchod ID proof aur photo kya teena ambani ki chut mein ja rahe hain
        sale number kar dete behnchod bhonsdiwala ambani apni gaand toilet paper bachane ke chakkar mein customers ki ID se saf karta hai latrin aur apni gaand ki khujli mitane ko gaand mein dal leta hai

JANAKIRAMAN
          Dear Consumer Compliants Team,

Please note, I have atatched the email correspondence with the reliance mobile nodeal officer and please look at the way how they are responding for my complaint - for charging extra amount for the second month they are responding that i have agrred that the charges are charged fair by them ( infact i have recorded the conversation- where i'm not accepting to the records whgich they have provided)

Please let me kow whether i can raise to anyone to make sure that atleast in future the same treatment is not given to any customer.

RAMAN

Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:24 AM
          To: 'RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com'
          Subject: FW: Reg: Compliant Number 8316389

Dear Shanaz,

Please recall the telecon which we had a while ago, I also would like to inform you that all my telcon are recorded & I can prove to anyone that I have not confirmed & agreed all craps mentioned in the attached mail from venkateshwari.

I give 24 hours for venkateswari & your company for perusing the case and apologizing for the wrong statement in and 48 hours time to solving the issues, thanks.

With Warm Regards

S.JANAKIRAMAN I Senior Manager - Client Relations - Priority Banking I Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
          Krishna Manasi, Old No. 45, New No. 97, Gandhi Nagar, First Main Road, Adyar, Chennai:600 020
          M+[protected] I D+[protected] I (+[protected] I 7+[protected] & +[protected]
          ________________________________________
          From: RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com]
          Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:29 PM
          Subject: RE: Reg: Compliant Number 8316389

Greetings From Reliance!

Thank you for writing to us.

In response to your mail to us, we understand that one of our executives has contacted and you confirmed that your Calls were

Charged Correctly & issue for the same has been resolved

We Value your association with us and look forward for Opportunities to serve you better

With Regards

Venkateswari
          "Janakiraman Sakthivel //Kotak /Bank" <janakiraman.[protected]@kotak.com>
          [protected]:09 PM To <RCOMNodalOfficer.[protected]@relianceada.com>
          cc
          Subject RE: Reg: Compliant Number 8316389

Dear Venkateshwari,

Good day to you!

Can you please advice the lead time required to solve the issue, thanks.

With Warm Regards

S.JANAKIRAMAN ISenior Manager - Client Relations - Priority Banking IKotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
          M+[protected] ID+[protected] I(+[protected] I 7+[protected] & +[protected]

Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 4:51 PM
          Subject: Re: Reg: Compliant Number 8316389

Greetings From Reliance!

Thank you for writing to us.

We have forwarded your concern along with necessary documents to the respective department and shall resolve the same soon. Please bear with us till then.

With Regards

cc <RW.[protected]@relianceada.com>
          Subject Reg: Compliant Number 8316389

Dear Sirs,

Good day to you!

Please note, I have taken two reliance connections ([protected] & [protected]) and the I was charged excess amount or 350 in the month os august and the same was reversed when I raised the issue (the same is recorded in your system too)

In the month of December (November bill) I have again raised the issue for charging me excess amount of INR 300Plus again. The compliant was booked & raised via the subjected number.

I was given a call track saying that I have made a call to 3 numbers.[protected], 51234244 & 5123488) I have never ever called these numbers or used the reliance phone for any other services except making calls.

Please arrange to reverse the charges which has been charged to be by mistake, thanks.

Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 9:52 AM
          To: 'RW.[protected]@relianceada.com'
          Subject: RE: CALL DETAIL REPORT

Dear Bharathidasan,

Good day to you!

Please recall the telecon which we had twice (7th of Jan & on 5thof jan) – Please arrange to give me the complaint registration number for non acceptance of the charges levied by you extra, thanks.

Please note, I have not used the phone for the number which you have specified & request you to raise the matter with your office & get the reversal for the extra amount which you have charged along with the concerned service tax, thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 5:07 PM
          To: 'RW.[protected]@relianceada.com'
          Subject: RE: CALL DETAIL REPORT

Dear Bharathidasan,

From: RW.[protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:RW.[protected]@relianceada.com]
          Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:42 AM
          Subject: CALL DETAIL REPORT

Pls find the attachment of CDR..

Bharathidasan.k
          [protected],
          Adyar Rw.

vishwa787

I am vishwanath. I took a reliance gsm sim on 17/01/2009 at basaveshwarnagar, bangalore - karnataka. it got activated only on 21/01/2009 around 4 p.m.The number is [protected]. But the offer in which i took the sim(Cep or customer experience pack) states that " you need to recharge with 50 rs within 48 hrs of activation to avail 5 rs everyday till 3 months and at night 11-6 reliance to reliance free calls". When i contacted the retailer where i purchased the sim, he told me that he had recharged on 21/01/2009 with 50 rs to my number and even showed me the message which he had sent, but till now the amount has not been credited to my account. I even called up the customer care but got with a shabby response stating that there is a problem with their new network.

It looks so funny that it takes more than 2 days for reliance comp to credit 50 rs in my account whereas (Airtel Vodafone BSNL) others just happen in 2 seconds. Cheap tactics by them to cheat people.

The offer was (25 rs sim + 24 rs activation charges + 50 rs recharge for availing promotional offer, so totally 99 rs)

At the end it was me who was cheated of Rs 100 by reliance company. This looks like a big fraud to cheat INDIANS by so called INDIA's largest telephone service provider.There are 1000's of them like me who have been cheated by reliance telecom. Will proper action be taken by any regulatory agencies to stop a fraud which can cheat customers all in front of their eyes.

my alternative number [protected].

Its my sincere advice for all INDIANS not to go for RELIANCE TELECOMS services.

Thanking You,
            Expecting some action against the untrustworthy RELIANCE COMPANY
            Vishwanath.S
            HI,
            thanks for your valuable message to Indians

regards,
            Lakshmi.
            its compleatly false what Mr.Vishwanath had said may be he got the problem as may be he did the recharge before activation of the sim but there is nothing like that even i took the same sim and i got my balence iam and using it its very nice very very nice we can use the daily upgrade of the talk time and even i the free talk time between 11 to 6 thats great
            iam really happy with it and iam sure u will be compleatly satisfied with it iam sure
            bybye take care
            Hi Sir
            good afternoon i m manoj kumar. I want to recharge reliance gsm card by atm
            Hello Sir

I have a Relince Mobile But i want my std 1rupess & local 50 pese .

Can It's Possibal...

Reliance Broadband Services — ONLINE COMPLAINTS

Pradnya Bhutada

I am Pradnya Bhutada very regretful to say that I opted reliance broadband Wi-Max connection...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Sankarsan Biswas
              My name is - Sankarsan Biswas. My phone number was[protected].
              I was disconnected the connection seven month before.And they send me a bill on november amount of rs. 2275, and i complaned to the costomer care that they are no one came there to collect the inistrument from there side.And after some day i recive a cort notice from reliance brodband that the amount is due to me, they dont clear the due is for what?
              But i go there and talk to the authorised representative he charg me a amount of rs.200. And wright on the receipt that {full & final pement taken }.
              Now i ressived a new bill of rs2075 for the same the due date is[protected]. then i make a new request to the costomar care about the same to take the instrument and bless me . And the last complane number is { A6296153 } so please solve the problem as soon as possible.

My address- Dr.Sankarsan Biswas
              HIG-57, GOMANTIKA PARISAR
              JAWAHAR CHOWK BHOPAL.
              MOB. NUMBER-[protected]

msi32

I have been ceaselessly complaining about the following 2 issues:

1) Network problems indoor at my residence
                a. There have been multiple complaints regarding the same
                b. This problem was started ever since a new mobile tower was installed at Laxmiben Chedda marg, Opp Petrol Pump, Nalasopara West.
                2) Unsolicited calls on my cell numbers despite being registered for DND
                a. These calls have reduced a lot however the flouting is done by reliance either reliance web world or other local reliance affiliates most of the time.
                b. The numbers that I have are [protected] and [protected] (both are registered with DND services)

Please look into both the matters as it is high time and I have lost the patience to keep calling the customer care and being given false promises always.

=============
                Rajeev

Complainant5285214
                  I am a Reliance Mobile user.Since a month I started receiving a call at 7 in the morning.When I called reliance customer care they asked me to activate Do Not Disturb which will take 45 days to activate. I told them I am getting disturbed every day in the morning but they told it is some some government regulation that it can be deactivated only after 45 days.

This month I received a message FROM 51234 number saying

Dear Customer,

Ur Subscription to Prayer Alarm Pack is due for renewal.You will be charged Rs.30 on[protected]. To Deactivate call 51234863.

What is this Prayer Alarm Pack.. and who asked to activate it. I got no clue. I never sent any SMS to Reliance to activate this and never did I request any Reliance Outlet to activate.

When I reach the customer service they told that it might have got activated by mistake.. !!! How !!!

I have asked the ways it can get activated and they told it is by SMS or a request that we give at a Reliance outlet which I havent done. Then How !!!

They have already deducted 30 rs from my balance when it got activated without my knowledge and it now it renewal time.

A mistake !! which activates VAS pack for customers without their knowledge and deducts 30 rs from their account.

For how many customers did this mistake happened. a 1000, 2000 or lakhs.

Let us say for a minumum 1 lakh customers if they do this it is straight away 30 lakhs in one month.. A mistake a company does can earn 30 lakhs for them... Then it is too good to do a mistake which actually earns money for the company.

1 Lakh customers is nothing. Reliance has got customers much more than lakhs which we can count in fingers. Then just calculate how GOOD this mistake is.

When I contacted customer care after lodging the complaint the girl who lifted the phone said no you can't get the money back you have sent an SMS for activation and she is not even interested to listen anything else.

I have reached since 16th January 5 times and 4 times the call got disconnected when I was actually trying to talk. when I ask the executives they say they actually can't disconnect the phones. Then how the hell the call gets disconnected when the conversation is not over...

I am completely FRUSTRATED with the service the Reliance is offering and soon will be moving... The bloody hell with Relaince.
                  Let this be a Lesson to all the Penny Wise and Pound Foolish Customers of the Reliance ADAG Phone Companies.
                  We get sucked by those free or cheap phone rates.. and ultimately land up with fatter and bigger bills and to top it all we get FREE STRESS...

Three choices we have..
                  1. Continue and suffer
                  2. Switch to services of more reputed companies.. don't forget to spread the word.. :) (I did this)
                  3. Send letters to TRAI to bring in Number Portability so you can follow the 2nd Option

Have a nice day !
                  i am also agree with this complain. It well happened to me several times.I was shocked.I thing reliance is a cheater.It cheat common people.every month i deactivate Vas pack but it cut rs 49 per month.whait i can do ...plz suggest. my mobile no is [protected]
                  i am also agree with this complain. It well happened to me several times.I was shocked.I thing reliance is a cheater.It cheat common people.every month i deactivate Vas pack but it still amount is cutting per month. it is consumed my balance almost Rs.200/- i am sacred to rechare the moblie. whait i can do ...plz suggest. my mobile no is [protected]
                  Dear support
                  I m using a Reliance GSM mobile no.[protected]Bihar / Jharkhand)
                  I don’t know whether this is the right place to complain or not, if not then
                  forward me to the right person if possible.

This no. is activated for life time connection, recently I had top up of rs. 200/-
                  In this number and got approx Rs. 185/- as a balance after that to my surprise
                  they activated VAS packs first of all Astro pack and deducted rs. 30/- against
                  they I requested to inactivate it again after some days I found that they activated
                  another VAS pack as LOVE guru and again the same story.

I believe this is a normal practice of stealing clients money this way and I had experienced
                  The same in past on my different reliance number.

Ur call center [protected] was unable to give any complain no., email id or any link. Good way
                  So that no trace will be left behind.
                  ashutosh

Mrs. Poonam Tiwari
                    As I mentioned in my earleir complain that after installation of land line at my home, I was not working whenever electric light was off at home. However, I was not able to call or receive any call, and I complain several times in Customer care but they only listen but did nothing. After some times they cut my teleline without any information. When Last week I complain about them here some one from relience office Ms. Neha called me and said if you can deposite Rs. 368 my phone will again start working, however, last week I deposited that amount but so for its not working, whenever, I called them they do not give the reply properly, now I wish to disconnect my land line and want my deposit money back.
                    Thank you.
                    I am sathya from Chennai.i am finished DECE. i want job.
                    We, KEEMPL alloy casting manufacturer, are having a Relience land-line no. +[protected] installed at our office at 224 A. J. C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700 017. We have seen lots of bogus things, who have come to earth by default and lost their existence by default, but never seen a worst net-work like RELIENCE. May be Dhirubhai's sons have got enough fund by Gods gift and they donot need money.

We are waiting with their bill payments for last two / three months bill ; but no-one bothers to collect or receive. Our line has been disconnected.

Now we suggest to the new applicants of RELIENCE to please please be alert.

Jyoti
                      I (Jyoti) am writing this because i am fed up with the kind of revert rather no revert from Reliance customer care. I have written en-numbers of mail to Relaince Communication, but evertime they are providing me with a new complaint number (ID[protected]th Nov, ID[protected]nd nov, ID[protected]th Jan ).
                      MY COMPLAINT IS ABOUT MY HANDSET date of Purchase 21/01/2008, INVOICE NO. [protected]. RELIANCE CLASSIC 731 (PRODUCT CODE - UPCLASSIC-731 ) AND FROM SEPTEMBER THE BATTERY IS NOT WORKING. BATTERY GOT BULGED / SWELLED-UP.
                      Is this the service provided by RELIANCE CAMMUNICATION ????????
                      And now when i am calling them, everytime they are telling me about System Failure. My mobile was on guarantee period, still Reliance Communication are not ready to replace or repair my Handset.
                      Request you to resolve this issue at the earliest, as my waranty period is getting over in 2 days.
                      Jyoti

RELIANCE-CLASSIC 731 — DEFECTIVE BATTERY

I bought classic 731 on 22 aug 2007 from reliance web world begumpet hyerabad.
                      model no-UPCLASSIC731
                      invoice no-[protected]
                      cost-1557only
                      SUB-DEFECTIVE BATTERY

CELL BACK COVER HAS GOT CRACK DUE TO BULGING OUT OF BATTERY.BATTERY IS NOT IN SHAPE .
                      sir i have bought a reliance classic mobile having model no. CLASSIC731
                      now after few months i got a new UIM card for the set...in may but in 3 days only the problem arises that whenever a call is being made or a someone is calling up, , the phone switches off automatically!!!
                      when i took it to a mobile repairing shop, the dealer told that the phone cannot be repaired anyhow n there some internal problem with the handset ...
                      so please guide me about what shall i do with mah handset !!

Reliance Mobile — Worst service - Reliance Communication

I (Jyoti Menon) am writing this because i am fed up with the kind of revert rather no revert from Reliance customer care. I have written en-numbers of mail from past 6 months to Relaince Communication, but evertime they are providing me with a new complaint number. This petty issue has been stretching without reason, and to inform you that from the day we lodged the complaint there has been no one kind enough to even call us up and check on the issue. When i visited to their nearest Web World, they gave me list of Web World in Mumbai and said they dont have Classice 0731 available to replace and the sevices centre for Classic had been closed, so told me to visit all the Web World in Mumbai. And if still i dont find the replacement then i should buy a new Mobile from them.
                      Is this the service provided by RELIANCE CAMMUNICATION ????????

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH RELIANCE BEING TOP RATED COMPANY, BUT THE AFTER SALE SERVICE IS NOT UPTO THE RETUTED STANDARD.

Jyoti Menon
                      nathingggggggggg
                      I want full information of classic 632
                      respected
                      this is to notice to u that i have purchased an nokia 2280 2 years back and iwent abroad and ihave not used that phone now iwant to use that phone I forgetten mdn no no when iwent to reliance communications they asked the mdn no but ihave esn no so please relase the handset and do need full
                      esn hex3ce43a15
                      code:05105481k02mw thanking u
                      santhosh
                      dear sir, i have reliance classic 731 cdma handset and my handset is locked. i forgot my security enter code of handset. so, how can i unlock the set and what should i do for unlock the hand set. my hand set details are given below :-
                      MODEL :- CLASSIC 731
                      SKU :- HSL001I1ZZZZ
                      RSN :- RLOHSC[protected]
                      S/N :- LG0176B41120
                      SIR PLS HELP ME.

Reliance CDMA — to deactivate the caller tune

vikas pandey
                        my no. is [protected] and want to deactivate my caller tune..kindly comply.....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (65)

RAJNIKANT .V. PARIKH
                        My name is Manish Shah, and last month I am chage the ownership from my brothers Reliance mobil . My mobil no is [protected] & [protected] . there is two number which is under the CUG PLAN 124 but without any intemation how stop the CUG PLAN of this number when i contect the Reliance customer care there is saw the bill on Rs.104 for [protected] & Rs.94 for [protected] how billing in this number because this numbers is allready under the CUG PLAN so plsease send me revert beck as soon as possible because we are the regular pament custmore since two & half years please cheke it

Manish Shah
                        mobil no --->>[protected]
                        >> [protected]
                        Email Id:[protected]@yahoo.com
                        I really need some time understand whatz written here...iam sure these are your own words Mr.Manish...
                        I really need some time to understand whatz written here...iam sure these are your own words Mr.Manish...
                        sir
                        i am the costumer o[censored]r service post paid relinace mobile network since last two months
                        i have copmleted all the formalites in ur outlet at Baramulla (J&k) for CUG before three weeks ago since till date there will be no activation on my numbers [protected], [protected], [protected] if there wil be no activation next two days than i wiill disconnect allthe three connections
                        plz activate cug on my numbers

my 1 frnd in rajastan and im in gujarat so i want to cug . and it is work in different state? and also tell how many price of this plan ??

Sushil Pathak

This is Sushil Kumar Pathak from Kolkata(posta-2) and I am using smart GSM prepaid service since last 2 months but nowdays I am facing very difficulty to access gprs because of no packet data available rk .moreover I tried to call customer care but its more difficult to call them because they are always busy without any work...I don't know how so ever busy they are...anyway this time I am fed up with this casual approach towards providing better services to their cutomers by Reliance GSM services in kolkata (posta 2)...
                          even I registered my complain 3 days before and today's morning too but unfotunately results are awaited...

I don't know, how can Reliance GSM comparing with others in terms of better network coverage?...

Now I am planning to leave this connection immediately...

Hope this time Reliance will take necessary steps ...otherwise they will become bad service provider and also they will loose their credibility .

Thanks...
                          Myself also facing same kind of problem for last one month, with repeated complaint but no solution. Then is this service of Reliance GSM most trusted brand? Do not know whether anyone from service provider would be kind enough to solve my problem. My phone no. [protected]
                          most recent complain done[protected]on 7/2/09).
                          Plz. take n.a.
                          Being disapointed o[censored]r service I like to drow ur kind attaintion that I am one o[censored]r Castomar(M.NO. [protected]) but my live time connetion has been disconneted without any information though all documents was properly given @ enquiry was done by making a call from c.care I will expect early solution.
                          Reliance GSM service is a bad service provider in west bengal. sala kuttar baccha customer care. patha gulo kichu kaj kore na ar phone korle sab samay busy. patha gulor atlantic maha sagore dube mora uchit. patha der network all time busy ar gprs recharge korle all time packet data not available.

AirTel is the best service provider in west bengal. i have airtel connection from the time they have launched but still i do not face any difficulties. AirTel is grate.

Smart — not access network

sir i am from jamshedpur and now i am in orissa and not access my network it showing sim card registration failed plz help me as soon as possible.

This is sk rezaul haque from 24pgs(n) and I am using smart GSM prepaid service since last 4months from the begining I am facing very poor internet service many times no packet data available .moreover I tried to call customer care but its more difficult to call them because they are always busy without any work...I don't know how so ever busy they are...anyway this time I am fed up with this casual approach towards providing better services to their cutomers by Reliance GSM services in 24pgs(n)
                          even I registered my complain 30 times before .but they dont aproch to resolve this problem or no feed back.when i call to customer care they told that its depends on server load.the question is if its depends on server load why they dont upgrade there server?thee down load speed is 525b/s-1kb/s.is it there best service? i also use airtel internet where airtel gives 10kb/s-20kb/s. but unfotunately results are awaited...

I don't know, how can Reliance GSM comparing with others in terms of better network coverage and service?...

Now I am planning to leave this connection immediately...

Hope this time Reliance will take necessary steps ...otherwise they will become bad service provider and also they will loose their all customers and credibility .
                          Sir, I am from Rajarhat(Arjunpur North)of KOLKATA area. After upgradation from CDMA to 4G LTE, I cannot access my network in upgrated sim card. This is very emergency SIM FOR MY FAMILY... PLEASE help me as soon as possible. Please, Take any nesessary action at your end.

dnaneshwar kajale
                            my reliance GSM no is [protected]
                            problem: my incoming call & sms and outgoing calls & sms "barred"
                            i confirm my documents submits with application form of reliance gsm to company
                            customer care checks my name & documents.
                            they dont know why my service stops
                            when i try to call i get message on mobile screen that number barred
                            when i try to call my number using other phone it says "this number is temperaryly out of service"
                            I give my SIM Card 23/01/2009. my GSM No. [protected].

2-3 Day working and Nwo my GSM No. Not work.
                            so, plz Help me.

Ashish
                            my message stop criket .pls
                            [protected] is not working no signal, any one calls respond switchoff
                            balance deduction continuously even after calling customer care several times.they are saying that r-world scheme is activated but not provided any solution.plz help
                            my reliance gsm mobile no.[protected].my balance is deducting daily from my number.i called customer care many times but they didn't give any solution to me.they told me that a service is there in my phone but they are not stopping it.i lost near about rs 100/- and still the deduction is going on.every time customer care executives give me a complaint no. but no action is taken yet.plz help me to stop that particular service and also refund my full amount.
                            thanx
                            ashwani

Robert G Lewis
                              Tel no. 32012458
                              I received my Reliance Landline bill (FWP) for[protected] to[protected] . I was shocked to find that they have charged Rs. 462/- towards value added services, which i have never used. On enquiring from their customer care they told me that I had called a number "51234" from my phone. However neither I nor any of my family members know or have used the services. The Customer care people have refused to accept my request for reversing of charges, and are insisting that I have used the services, I use the Landline only for voice and my calls are minimal. The usage pattern of my phone history would confirm that.

Such type of wrong billing was also done in by earlier bills for the period[protected] to[protected], and upon frequent follow ups the charges were reversed.
                              hi,
                              i anil yadav purchased your new sim in gsm on 16-01-09. in starting they told us that i got rs 10 per day but institing getting any rs i was unable to check my balance and other servies. three times i complaint to customer care but i am not getting any solution nor getting rs 10 per day. always your customer care and network is busy.complaint no ucs1109834

rd-
                              anil yadav
                              mobile- [protected], [protected]

Reliance Postpaid — postpaid bill

Complainant3095346
                                i am reliance postpaid dapo coustmer.always my bill stand for rs:-1200 to 1500.though i have rimto rim pack and i regurely...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                Jeeves Consumer Services
                                Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                (7 minutes ago)
                                Quikr India
                                Received money for job opportunities
                                (9 minutes ago)