Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3215)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Reliance Prepaid Service — Deactivate my joke and SMS Pack of No. 9798544717

Complainant8856003
Most Respectfully beg to state that i use your prepaid service since last six month, my Current balance...
Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

narendra nath agarwal
i have purchased a rel gsm sim. after working for 3 days it has stopped working and showing UNREGISTERED SIM but i have submitted a photograph and a photocopy of my driving license . my mobile no is [protected]. please into the matter as soon as possible.

Reliance GSM SIM — unregistered sim

i have purchased a rel gsm sim. after working for 3 days it has stopped working and showing UNREGISTERED SIM but i have submitted a photograph and a photocopy of my driving license . please into the matter as soon as possible
my sim is work four or five days and after that it display the sim is unregested. what i can do for regested.
Dear Sir
varun sharma
alternate no. [protected]
Request
i have purchased a rel gsm sim. it has stopped working and showing UNREGISTERED SIM but i have submitted a documents . my mobile no is [protected]. from two days my no. working and i was my number is use another customer. Sir is poosible, i have reciept of number for changing pre to post.
please solve my problem as soon as possible.

S.Praveen Kumar
    Hi: The greatest blunder I had ever made was to invest in Reliance Mutual Fund. Their customer service is so unprofessional and intentionally take small investors for a ride. I had been complaining to them about a triple entry of SIP in the same month, which is not presented in my statement but reflected in my bank pass book, fell in deaf ears. They had promised me to redress it in 7 days, which has not happened since a year, inspite of repated reminders. This is the worst mutual fund management company, I had ever seen. Stay away from investing in it- Praveen Kumar

Reliance Mutual Fund — wrong entry and missing form

I have applied for Reliance Regular Saving Fund(Balanced)and Reliance Banking FUnd via India Infoline Broker and what happened that i got debited only for reliance regular saving fund(balanced)and still my reliance banking fund application is pending and i have submitted this application on 29th Aug i also sending to you scanned copy of these funds that i allready submitted.
    In my one folio i two funds generated 1:Reliance regular saving fund(Balanced option)that i applied.2:Reliance regular saving fund(Equity)that i have not applied.
    And in your persons have not filled proper address that i filled in form attached with this mail so i am not able to got letters and iping also.why this type of negligience made by your employees?????why they ahve not filled the district Ludhiana??????????how i got my letters?????
    where is my reliance banking form and cheque???????????????????????
    How you have entered reliance regular saving fund(Equity option)that i have not applied for??????????

I need answer immidiatly i also complained to cust care but still no result i got.......................
    I also sending to you scanned copy of forms............IF I NEVER GOT RESULT THEN I GO TO CONSUMER COURT with all these proofs.......

YOU ARE MAKING FOOL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.........................
    Dear Investor,

With reference to your complaint posted on website regarding purchase transaction and address not updated correctly, in order to assist you further, we request you to provide us with your folio number and contact details to assist you further.

For any further information or assistance, please contact us on our 24 hours Customer Service Centre[protected]toll free) or[protected]Non reliance users need to prefix the local area code). You can also write to us at [protected]@reliancemutual.com.

We would be happy to assist you.

We value your investment and thank you for your trust in Reliance Mutual Fund.

Reliance Mutual Fund Response Management Team.

Reliance Mutual Fund — Redemption Check in received

Folio no [protected], Complint No 19491934...............redumption on 25 April 2012, so far i not recived my cheque.

Please do the needful.

subrahmanyam

sunny sachdeo

I made online refill of Reliance Prepaid throgh HDFC bank and mobile number is [protected].
      The money got deducted from my account and refill has not done. I called HDFC bank they said when we receive amount from Reliance we will credit in your account. Then I called Reliance Customer Care and registered a complaint regarding the same and they assured that your problem will be solved within 48 hours, but many days has gone there is no solution. I feel money shold be refunded.

Sunny Sachdeo
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-09-12 16:50:12
      our online recharge is not allow.
      I made online recharge which is not being added to my bal for the mobile. out of two recharged one got added but not the other which is of 201 rs. Please respond to the complaint.
      no complaint very good service

Vineet Ramchandra Kudale
        Respected

I working in Reliance Web store at Bajirao Road,
        Pune and submitted resignation letter and PF form to the respected HR in
        Pune i.e. Mr Pravin Naik, Rahul Sangore and Manis, Amol Raskar. But still we are not
        able to received FF, PF amount and salaries also. We were take follow up them
        regularly but they did not do anything with there work and told that your
        process will be completed to the end of the month every time.

I are much irate to this process. Following is the details of the
        previous employees in Reliance.

I Was also send mail to Mr.praveen.k.[protected]@relianceada.com, Maniesh.G.[protected]@relianceada.com, Anwesha.[protected]@relianceada.com, Altaf.I.[protected]@relianceada.com.shivangi.[protected]@relianceada.com

But they don’t reply me or they not receiving my call.

Name: Vineet Rmchandra Kudale.
        Issue: PF Pending and Experience Letter not received and salary for
        the month April and May 2008.
        Employee No.: 27611534
        Date of Joining: 28th May, 2007.
        Date of leaving: 15th April, 2008.
        Last day working: 15th May, 2008.
        Business: Operation Executive.
        Document submitted on: 20th June, 2008. (To Pravin Naik(PF) & resigned Letter Amol Raskar)
        Salary Pending: April 2008 and May 2008.

Kindly look into matter and do the necessary action.

Thanks & Regard,
        Vineet R Kudale
        Date 12.01.2009

Reliance Communication — Salary & experience Letter

Dear All,

I have resigned form reliance orgzanation on 26 August 09 & I have still not recieved my salary & experience letter please do the needfull for me please.........

contact no :- Urmila ([protected])

SHYAMVEER
          coustomer - shyamveer
          connection- WLL[protected]
          instrument- Lg - LSP 340E

while stayin in Ranchi i had this connection at adress- P-101/8, EME Line, Dipatoli Cantt, Ranchi-09(jharkhand), for this connection i had payed a security fee of Rs- 4300/-
          while leaving Ranchi station, i had deposited the connection with instrument at Reliance Office-
          reliance web world
          1st floor, Hari Om Tower
          Circular Road, Ranchi- 834001

but unfortunately i had lost the reciept because of pick pocketing in train.

i have written three times to this company along with deposit reciept of security money but still the balance money Rs-2900/- cheque is nt released by the company.
          i request you to look in this matter and so that i can get my cheque on the new address-
          Nb/Sub/Pharma Shyamveer
          60 FMSD
          c/o 56 APO
          jalandhar cantt - 903060
          punjab.

thanking you.

Reliance — Non Refund of Security

We have a connection Reliance Landline No.[protected]. We have discontinued the services of this phone since Jan'07, and deposited the set and the charger to the Reliance Web World in Ambala Cantt. At that time, they told us that the security amount will be refunded within 3 months, but now even after 10 months, nothing has been done. Kindly do the needful as they are not giving proper response.
          Kindly do it as early as possible.
          Reliance communication cheating wih custmer
          Mr varun RELIANCE EXCUTIVE([protected]) gave mepostpad -[protected] by saying that pls give me 500/ that amount will be forwarded in ur balance. but out of that 250 has deducted.then i told to close my no. then he send mr KAILASH by sayng that u subit 600 rupees ur security money will return and no will be closed. i gave money in the month of feb 10. neither my security money return nor he is attanding his mobile no.PLS find the defaulter such as mr varun and mr KAIlash in UTTAM Nagar new delhi area.

Security Fees — Security Fees

Dear Garg Sir,
          I am Shobhit Verma. I have to passed my Engg from your college in 2008 batch from Computer Branch 'B' batch. How can i get my security(caution money) fees. Plese tell me the process.

SHOBHIT VERMA

I am very agitated at the way Reliance people treat their Ex-Customers. My connection was disconnected in April, 2010 and no sign of the security deposit refund yet. Seems very unreasonable and upsetting to me.

Can someone please escalate this to the top most level and get this looked into?

Thanks and Regards,

Anuja Agarwal

Virendra Prasad Singh
            Reliance USB Netconnect No. [protected] / CIOU Code WBRI10041

I am sorry to lodge complaint again & again, but your company representatives of Jamshedpur are not bothered to attend it. This is not the 1st time I am complaining about your Reliance Netconnect Speed. I again beg you to please increase the speed of Reliance netconnect from 05-10kbps to 100-150kbps as assured by your company. In past also I have lodge complaint through your website http://www.rcom.co.in and to your Reliance Communication Office at Sakchi, Jamshedpur and by mobile contact to authorized person of your company from Jamshedpur representative and they had assured me that they are visiting my house for verification and do the needful requirements. But I am again sorry to inform to the reliable concern of Reliance Netconnect that after lodging the complaint again & again. From the date I have lodge the complaint, my Netconnect has been disconnected from your side and I am not able to do my needs from your service. So, I am a frustrated and fed-up from service of Reliance Netconnect. We request you to give the PROPER SERVICE or NOT then take-back your service from my house and refund my money back.

Reliance Smart GSM — activate DO NOT CALL

Anjum Khan
              Plz. Activate Do Not Call On my cell No. [protected] Immediately...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Narendra Kumar
              Reliance comuniations have debarred my outgoing calls without specifying the reasons either by way of message or call from customer care and when we make outgoing calls, it says to contect to customer care and when we call at customer care at *333 this no. in engaged all the time.
              If we check our status of billing at the billing site then it is also not showing any detail over there of previous payment and also the amount payable and also the reason for debarring the outgoing calls.

Up to one year this no. was under a scheme but now that scheme is over after completion of one year and we are sffering because of non intimation of what to do next.
              Please guide us what to do.

Reliance Communications — debarred of cell phone service

Dear Sir/ Madam
              This is to bring in your kind notice that I am a student of engineeing in Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, my reliance connection number is [protected], of which all the services are debarred from last week due to some I.D. proof problem, that I have Submitted all my particulars i.e. xerox of my driving licence, xerox of being the bonafide student of Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan after that they had debarred my services than I again submitted my original driving licence to the authorized dealer of Reliance and again the bonafide certificate containing my present address also where i am staying in jaipur. For my permanent address i.e. of Ludhiana I have submitted my licence but still they are remarking that bonafide certificate is not enough you have to submit the xerox of your I.D. card issued by the university but the I.D. cards are yet to be issued. In the bonafide certificate it is clearly mentioned both the addresses i.e my permanent address which is of Ludhiana and my Present address which is of Jaipur. Please sir look in to the matter as soon as possible. Thanking you .
              Please findout the problems and activate the two cell phones-[protected] and[protected] for long term good relation with Reliance communications.
              I have pre-paid connection no [protected] of Reliance Smart. I am using as Internet modem by paying 303/- p.m and now there is ballance about 150/- Talktime, but I find no incoming or out going without an reason since last one month. No one is responding. Now I am sending this mail from this phone modem only as modem.
              I hope this problem will be solve soon.
              Brgds
              TK Char
              If you do not solve this problem I have to termited this connection.

Reliance — debar of outgoing services

the outgoing services had been stiopped with out any reasonable reason, They have charged Rs 2829/- twice for the payment against our eight year ago number [protected] and against had taken the previllege of the same which had been again deposited to their authorised web world viide their receipt no 1B[protected] and the cuurent biil of Rs 73/- vide receipt no S[protected] all dated 28/10/2011 mornig 11.00 am. but still for the harrassment had not activate the outgoing services for the aforsaid mobile no [protected] and the customer care executives as well as the perosn at the web wprld had not responded properly.
              this shows the intent of the company to cheat the consumers by resoting declare the consumer to be the cheater one.. This fact while discussion wtih the executive of the customer care who had acted rudely said to me as a fraud. the question is here whether the persob who is intent of having a fraud came to avial your services. Further the my eight years payment schedule can be get from Vodafone as none of the payment till the discontiunance opf services is in deafalt or even late. The wordingf of the person at the outset of the customer is not only hard but the insulting one also cann't be forgiven.
              I am at the time very dippressed and assualting my dissicioun by swtiching from vadafone to reliance.on the opinion of the other. Lastly i dion;nt want to continue avail their services and requested you kindly tranfer to the the vodafone where even the customer care services person listening your problem and get tried to be solved against with rudeles and non caring customer care personal appointed by the reliance

Reliance Communications — deduction of amount without any reason

satish kr.gupta
                I AM A RELIENCE CUSTOMER FROM PAST 6-7 YEARS AND FROM PAST 1YEAR I MY FAMILY MEMBER AND MY FRIENDS IS SUFFERING FROM THE PROBLEM...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

Rajesh Tawari
                Please stop all messages and promotional calls on my number [protected].It's very irritating.
                trace my stolen mobile number [protected]
                Dear sir
                I would like to Inform U that I m getting too much unnecessary mesages from these speciffied numbers
                RM-5888
                and it cretaes problem in my working hour. I had complianed at customer care also. But I could not get its solution.
                I have registered Do not call option 3times . But still msgs are coming average daily abt 30 msgs.
                I m giving one specified numbers from which I get a number of msgs .51234123
                RM-5888

Please act on this and leave me to be in peace.
                Thanking You
                Lokesh Poojari U (Greenpiece) My mobile no is [protected]
                dear sir,
                it is to inorm you that i am getting so much o[censored]nneccery calls aand promo. meesage from your network, kindly stop this which cause lots of problem at working feild,
                I am receiving almost 35-40 sms and calls of various life insurrance comapanies and other customer services including Reliance daily on my phone number i.e [protected].It disturbs me a lot while I am in my office or attending any meeting or training.Kindly do the needful.
                Please stop all messages and promotional calls on my number.

There should be a reformation of rules and protocols regarding the promotional calls and text messaging : advertisements.
                Every now and then calls and SMS'es relating to some product and service are becoming a nuisance for all the mobile-phone owners.
                If some one is really interested in any service he/she should be allowed to ask for the same.
                But stupid calls like the ones that start an automated music or blabbing voice record are seriously a matter o[censored]nprofessional-ism from the telecom sector mobile companies and need to be addressed on priority."You will loose customers instead of gaining their faith!"
                It proves these companies cant market their brand and are like trying to woo the customers instead. This is certainly going to impact the market in a negative way in near future.

Hope sensible people in our country will take initiative to make this country to create a mark on the globe by exercising fairer proffesionalism.

Jai Hind!

Rajeev Prasad M
                  Mogili vanamalamma
                  Visakhapatnam
                  card no:[protected]

honestly Reliance is minting money from customers without providing the service. I am using reliance internet for my laptop and they promised me the speed of 100 KBps and i am not getting even 10 percent of the speed. My plan is platinum subscription and paying Rs 1800 including all minting taxes.This is insane and frustrating to see such corporate deceiving customers. kindly look into this
                  matter.I earnestly request public not to invest in this company.thanking you.

Yours truly,
                  Rajeev
                  dear sir,
                  sir i have purchased reliance netconnect prepaid six months back.my net speed is presently 115.2kbps i want increase my net speed to mbps .waht i have to do sir? please send me a kind information as soon as possible thanking you

yours faithfully
                  hariprasad
                  u might b using CDMA 1x datacard, i recommend u to go for High Speed Datacard(HSD), bcz in 1x, max speed u can get is 144kbps. in HSD, max theorotical speed is 3.1Mbps, but on average u get 500-800 kbps. its better, even no problem in video streaming.
                  try it.

MAYANK RATHOD
                    DEAR ALL,

I HAVE 2 NOS OF RELIANCE SMART IN MP AND CG CIRCLE IN UJJAIN THE NOS ARE [protected] / [protected] / SINCE MANY DAYS THE NETWORK HAS BEEN VERY WEAK ANT THE CALLS ARE NOT GETTIN CONNECTED.I AM A SMART CUSTOMER SINCE MANY YEARS. I HAD TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE BUT IT IS ALWAYS NOT AVAILABLE. ALSO MANY TIMES THE CALL GETS CONNECTED TO ANOTHER IE THE THIRD PERSON.
                    SUCH A POOR SERVICE IS NOT EXPECTED FORM THE COMPANY.
                    I AN EMPLOYEE OF A VERY REPUTED BANKING COMPANY. I WANT A REASOLUTION FROM THE COMPANY ELSE ILL COMPLAIN IN TRAI FOR THE SAME.

REGARDS
                    MAYANK RATHOD
                    your poor network become a great headace for me!!!After 11 pm i cant talk to my reletives living in kota rajisthan...she hav smart connection plz try to improve your network so that we dont have to waste our precious time by repeting one sentense many times becuse o[censored]r poor network... we trust relince communicaton to give a better netwrk rather than other communication company thnks...
                    network is very poor in many places i cant find the network. please make the service better

Nikhil
                      I am useing the reliance net connect card. Suddenly fro last 2 days I am unable to send my mails through outlook express. There is no proble with server. I can send these mails from any other broadband by configuring the outlook express.
                      Can anyone will help or guide in this regards.
                      I am using the reliance net connect card. I am unable to send my mails through outlook express. There is no problem in outgoing SMTP. I can send these mails from any other broadband by configuring the outlook express.
                      Can anyone will help or guide in this regards.
                      Hello Sir I am using the reliance net connect card.It's speed is very slow.Whenever I open any site it open in 2-3 minutes.please solve my problem.My mobile no is [protected].you can call me.
                      Hello Sir I am using the reliance net connect card.For last 5 days It's speed is very slow.Whenever I open any site it open in 2-3 minutes.please solve my problem quickly.My mobile no is [protected].you can call me.
                      I am using reliance netconnect since 4 months, i want to send mails through oracle server for which i need smtp server when searched in net got to know that internet service provider will provide that name...
                      when called this reliance cust care, their responce was ridiculous, that person says they dont provide that server name... that service is not available for netconnect user bla bla.. and disconnected the call...
                      so reliance cust care solve the problem rather than disconnecting the call...otherwise there will not be customers
                      I am using Outlook Express and Not Send Mail...So Pls Solw My Prob. My Mo. No. Is [protected]

nabiullah warsi
                        id:[protected]
                        installed on: 2/1/2009 at 7:00 pm and demonstrated on his own laptop.
                        at 10 pm on 3/1/2009
                        pending complaint no: 84896401 at 10 pm 3/1/2009
                        prev mails sent: yesterday to nodal officer and call center:
                        No of calls made since 4/1/2009: 18 calls
                        called Numbers:
                        1.[protected] calls)
                        2. [protected] ( 2 calls)
                        3. [protected] (2 calls)
                        4. [protected] (1 call)
                        5. [protected] (1 call)
                        6.[protected] calls)
                        7. [protected] (not responding)

On first compl 48 hrs time frame lapsed, 2nd compl 24 hrs time frame lapsed and last call made to call center, who gave 24 hrs time frame will lapse at 11:45 am but complaint mnot yet attended. internet is down

WHAT SHOULD I DO???????

Reliance Communications — gprs problem

sandeep kumar rajak
                          Dear sir

i using your samrt gsm sim.i have to GPRS recharge with 303 Rs.Recharge Date 03.01.2009
                          but...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Reliance Smart — check operator services

Amit Parashar
                          I had bought a Reliance Smart SIM from Jamshedpur 10 days before and phone no. is [protected].
                          When ever...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Reliance Prepaid Mobile — Wrong deduction of charges

mukesh agrawal
                          Today in the morning my account balance was nearly 14 rupees and without making any calls my balance was reducedto negative...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

p123
                          DEAR RELIANCE,

*333 or *222----CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE WILL NOT RESPOND PROPERLLY.
                          PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON THIS.
                          THEY WILL PROVIDE WRONG INFORMATION AND THEY WILL SIMPLY ESCAPE FROM US IF WE ASK SOME THING ABOUT OUR ISSUES.
                          THEY WILL GIVE ONE AND ONLY ANSWER I.E[protected]WE BELIVE OUR SYSTEM AND NOT THE CUSTOMER[protected]
                          IS THIS THE WAY TO SPESK WITH THE CUSTOMER'S...
                          E.G--
                          DATE[protected]
                          TIME --AROUND 7.30PM IST.
                          I JUST ASKED THEM HOW TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD IN YOUR OWN WEBSITE
                          "www.reliancecommunications.co.in"...IN THAT "MOBILE"
                          THEY JUST ANSWERS THAT THERE IS NO OPTION TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD..
                          FRANKLY SAYING WE CAN CHANGE THE PASSWORD MY CLICKING ON THE LINK USER PROFILE..
                          THEY JUST SAID THAT "WE BELIVE OUR SYSTEM AND NOT THE CUSTOMER"..
                          TAKE THIS AS A PRIORTY AND GIVE PROPER GUIDANCE TO YOUR SUPPORT PEOPLE
                          We have phostpaid connection in reliance we need it to be changed to prepaid
                          Dear reliance mobile .
                          we are not intrested in caller tune of ram mahamantra, but auto add any service on my mobile number [protected] .after that balance less Rs.49/= and secend day 6:15pm Rs.30/= less in my account .we have logged a complain but that is in progress with in 45 hours.

i need resolve my case .so i can use your reliance mobile and sujested to other customer for use reliance mobile..

in case of any clearty fell free call to me any time ...

Saroj kumar
                          CCC kanpur U.P.{E}

Recently Discussed

(30 minutes ago)
                            Kissht
                            Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                            (33 minutes ago)
                            HDFC Bank Credit Card
                            Cancellation of one assist membership
                            (39 minutes ago)
                            Indian Army
                            Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
                            (40 minutes ago)